REVIEW Piper Rae: A Girlfriend Experience for the Ages

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lalalandlad, Feb 24, 2019.

1. I just returned to L.A. from a whirlwind trip up to Reno/Carson City and I knew the first thing I had to do when I got back from the airport was write a review of the unforgettable time I shared with the beautiful Piper Rae at Sagebrush Ranch. This all began about a month ago when I, a lonely 32 year old with limited sexual experience (who’s never had a girlfriend), was browsing the Sagebrush website when I came across Piper. I’d been to the Mound House brothels once before (to the Love Ranch five years ago when I lost my virginity), and I’d had a good experience, so I knew I’d be in good hands in my quest to satisfy my longing for intimacy.

I’m pretty sure my heart skipped a beat when I saw Piper (both on the website and in person). She looked like I imagined my dream girl to look like and she seemed super sweet and perfect for what I was looking for. We exchanged emails, had to reschedule our original planned meeting but the timing actually worked out much better for this weekend.

When Piper walked out to greet me in the Sagebrush Ranch parlor, I knew I’d made the right decision. She was even more gorgeous than her photos and she was just as sweet and personable as I thought she’d be. I immediately felt at ease and even when I got a little nervous at the start of our party, Piper quickly got me relaxed again with some sweet kisses and an AMAZING back massage. I’m still glowing from the whole experience! They call it a Girlfriend Experience but I had no idea just how real and authentic such a thing could feel, and it’s all thanks to Piper. I really did feel like I was making love to my girlfriend. It was so perfect. Piper knew exactly what to do and how to make me feel comfortable and turned on. From the massages to the bubble bath, the wine, the kissing, the sex...everything was better than I imagined. Even when it took me a while to cum (nothing to do with Piper, it just takes me a while in general), Piper was very patient and helpful...and yes, I did end up having the best orgasm of my life ;) What I may have enjoyed most though was seeing her respond to my touch and the pleasure she was getting out of our time together...it was a huge turn-on and I’m kinda getting a little turned on now just thinking about it!

Piper gave me the intimate experience I needed at a time in my life when I desperately needed it. As I told her repeatedly after we’d finished, she is fucking incredible. An unforgettable experience with an unforgettable woman. Thank you thank you thank you, Piper!!!!! You were everything I was hoping for and more.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review of a great lady. I've partied with Piper quite by luck. She is so beautiful but she puts you at ease right away. I think the best part of our time together was watching her and Roxy Gold walk in front of me to the room. If I close my eyes I can see them now!

3. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

We are so lucky to have Piper here at Sagebrush. She is such a wonderful lady, and I'm so glad (yet not surprised!) that you had such a fantastic time together. :)