REVIEW Viva Las Vegas with Randy Ryder and Carrot Top!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jul 22, 2019.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

After our St Pats Crawl date, I asked Randy what show she would like to see in Las Vegas? Carrot Top was her reply!! So the planning began on my part. After booking a room at the Luxor (where the show was), I booked my flights to and from Reno to Vegas, purchased our tickets to the show for July 11. I arrived on July 10th. On my way to the BR, I got Randy and I some lunch. I arrived to a warm hug. We ate and discussed our plans for the next evening. After eating, we went to the bookers office to take care of business. The date was finalized!!

The next day , I had a early afternoon flight to get the room and prepare for Randy's arrival later that afternoon. Time quickly past, and I was on my way back to the airport to meet Miss Ryder. She soon appeared on the escalator!! Wow! What a vison of beauty!! I told her that she looked amazing and asked if everyone must have stared at her when she boarded the plane in Reno?? Yes, was her reply!! We caught up on things during our short cab ride to the Luxor. We decided to eat before our playtime. We ate at the buffet......the food was yummy, as was the conversation with my gorgeous date for the evening!!

Time was quickly going by.....we made our way to our room for some long awaited playtime. After a quick shower, Randy and I made up for lost time, as we kissed , caressed, and pleasured one another like two long lost lovers!! Details will stay between she and I!! We cuddled a bit , chatting!!

We hurried to dress to make our way to the Atrium Theater where Carrot Top's show would soon begin! A funny thing happened before the show began. Apparently they needed all the seats to be filled on the front row. The usher walked past Randy and I and asked the couple seated next to us near the back of the theater if they would like to move to the front?? They declined...….he then passed us again and went 2 rows down and asked the couple there the same. They accepted and moved. Randy and I looked at one another and threw our hands in the air saying..." What..... are we invisible?? " LOL
    The show was excellent and Randy and I laughed the entire time. Two thumbs up was our review!!!

upload_2019-7-22_12-23-31.png

When the show ended, we headed back to the airport for our flight together back to Reno!!

I had planned our playtime in Vegas to be a Maid/Guest roleplay party, but time was not on our side. So on the drive back to the ranch we decided to have that playtime a couple days ( July13th) later after I returned from the Celebrity Golf tournament in Lake Tahoe that weekend with fellow board members and friends @gLip5 and @bamabert111 .

After waiting a short time , Randy walked in dressed in a very sexy Maid outfit!! Yowza!!
    We quickly made our way to her room for more playtime!! hehe
    What happens next will stay between Randy and I , but I will say that she delivered exceptional customer service along with her Maid responsibilities!!!!! LOL

[​IMG]

Ladies and Gentleman....if you are looking for a special Lady who WILL nd CAN satisfy your every need as well as being a funny, caring, sensual companion.....look no further than Miss Randy Ryder!!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

That's SO COOL JOHN! There is nothing like Vegas with Randy Ryder and I'm sure all eyes were on her! There were 2 hotels I wanted to stay with Randy on our next Vegas overnight and 2 shows I wanted to take her but I couldn't decide which ones. Your outdate helped me;)
    Vegas is HOT in the Summer but Vegas with Randy Ryder is even HOTTER I'm sure you're like me and can't wait to take her back there!
    Maid Randy in Vegas now that sounds like my kind of Room Service!lol
    I'm Happy for you John! I remember Vegas parties that fell through for both of us so I'm truly Happy you got to finally experience it with the Best Of The BEST Randy Ryder!

John N Ga likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Spending time with Randy Ryder is always Amazing! Outdates are Even Better!
    But if you want the GREATEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE!
    Take Randy Ryder on an Overnight to VEGAS!
    You will never forget it!

John N Ga likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @randyryder today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony!! It was an exceptional evening!! LOL Yes, the room service was top notch!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You're Welcome John!
    Your pictures got me excited to take Randy back to Vegas in a few months!
    I'm sure you had a huge smile on your face after that trip!
    I'm jealous of your room service, usually I get some guy that tells me about strip clubs. They don't realize I'm just coming from the ranch!lol
    Do you think they have a Nurse Randy special on the room service menu? Or do I just dial Randy Ryder69?lol

John N Ga likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @randyryder today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha !![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Great review and I’m glad you two had a fun time !

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @randyryder with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]