REVIEW My experience with the incredibly beautiful, and genuinely fun to be around Tiara Tae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Emil, Aug 5, 2019.

1. I don't ever write reviews, but I wanted to take some time in writing my first ever review of anything. I'm really sorry for the lengthy review but I appreciate the time you put in to reading it!

Ever since the HBO TV shows, it's always been a teenage dream of mine to visit the Bunny Ranch one day when I had the means to. After some years passed and once I had some funds saved up, I started entertaining the possibility of me visiting the ranch one day if I found myself in the area. So I figured "well why don't I just check out the website? Couldn't hurt to check it out." I've always wanted an experience with an incredibly beautiful blonde (I mean who doesn't?) -- the type of girl that just stands out at any social event you can think of. Once there I came across the incredibly beautiful @TiaraTae 's page and from that point on my priorities had shifted entirely. It went from "maybe if I find myself in the area" to "I NEED TO BE IN CARSON CITY ASAP". This was a big deal to me because I live all the way on the other side of the country.

I sent my first email to @TiaraTae and to my surprise, I got a very quick response! I could tell that she was really friendly. We exchanged a few friendly emails and before I even knew it, I had put in my deposit, was booking a plane, and was booking a hotel for a party in two weeks from that day. I was beyond excited. Tiara had given me a phone number I could keep in contact with her through. During the painfully long two weeks wait she was helpful in answering any of my questions, and was enthusiastic to any of the different parties I was saying I was interested in.

When the day finally came and I got a ride to the Ranch, Tiara was already there in front of the door to greet me. My first impression of her was that she was super friendly and was just as incredibly beautiful in person as I had imagined her to be! I was really excited. We head to her room and come to an agreement to do an outdate. I thought it would be great for us to get to know each other before having some fun together, and we were both hungry so it worked out great! During the outdate I had an absolutely amazing time talking to her and getting to know her, and I could tell she genuinely was enjoying the date just as much as I was! Her 10/10 looks were only matched by her 10/10 personality. She's so fun to talk to! Everything just felt so organic, and natural. In my complete honesty I had forgotten that it was an outdate party for a while and it felt like I was spending time with a smoking hot girl I had just met at a bar and we were enjoying being around each other.

After a lot of laughs and talking, we head back to the ranch for some fun. Before taking a quick shower to clean up, she takes her clothes off and as a nice little preview of what's to come. Let me just say that her body is insanely sexy, and she was proud to let me know that her boobs are real. I couldn't get over how perfect they were! After we both shower we have our fun in the bed. I was having so much fun with her that time flew by incredibly fast. Before I knew it, the time was up! I had the feeling that no amount of time spent with her would feel like enough time, she's just that great! We clean up at the shower again to wrap things up and she invites me to join her this time which I appreciated. I really reallllllyyy considered getting more time with her, but I had to be strong willed and stick with my budget (was not easy to do hahah).

Even after our party she was still so much fun to be around and she still made me feel like she loved being around me. After hanging out at the ranch for a bit after our party, it was finally time to leave and we say our goodbyes. I really do want more time with her when I can get another budget going. So I'm planning to see her again for more fun, and I honestly can't wait for that day!

Thank you @TiaraTae for the amazing experience :). Hope this review reaches you!

2. we had so much fun! waaaaaay to much fun ;) I really really can't wait to see you again. thank you for taking the time to write about our experience. you're seriously so sweet

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @TiaraTae today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. thank you love. Appreciate you :) XOXOXO

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @TiaraTae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]