❤❤ Whats on your mind NOW? ❤❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Apr 9, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

What are you thinking of right meow :p;) ?

I'm wondering what to eat for breakfast because eating is one of my favorite activities!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I am wondering why my computer is taking so long to update?

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

How to spend my time today. I want to take a break from playing video games for now.

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. I’m wondering when the world will open again while making a bacon egg and cheese sandwich at noon

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Thinking that I wish it was Friday

manifest123 and AlexaWu like this.
  6. Thinking that I wish the Ranches were open! I soooo want to see my lovelies

RebeccaBrite and AlexaWu like this.
  7. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I thought it was Friday, then saw the calendar yelling "THUR April 9th". We are almost there. Cant wait for fun plans in the living room this weekend :p!

8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Yum, when it reopens lets enjoy a sandwich together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Did you have a chance to break away from the games? :)

10. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Are you going to sell before Q1 earnings are released? Am guessing it's not going to be pretty o_O

Built tough likes this.
  11. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Has the update finished? [smilie=i love you1.gif]

gLip5 likes this.
  12. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Yup, shortly after I posted that, hahaha.

AlexaWu likes this.
  13. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Thinking this Corina Vrius can fuck off now, EVERYTHING I have been looking forward to has been postponed or cancelled?

Sports? gone

Last of Us 2? that was going to be game of the year, not getting that next month.

Walking dead finale? that's postponed until the future same with fear and world beyond.

UFC 249? JUST got cancelled or postponed not sure which.

This Virus needs to fuck off and die.

Travis89 and Kmoe2244 like this.
  14. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

If everyone wears face masks, how are we supposed to know which ones are the outlaws?

AlexaWu likes this.
  15. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

[​IMG] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  16. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Couldn't agree with you more the virus needs to not return

17. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I'm wondering why it takes a pandemic for many people to show compassion for others...

"Shelter in place" has given me a whole new respect for Gilligan and the Skipper...feeling like a castaway stuck in my house...without Ginger and Mary Ann!:(

kmerrill and AlexaWu like this.
  18. Don't forget the Professor... he could make ANYTHING out of coconuts! :)

Travis89 and AlexaWu like this.
  19. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Yes, I didn't play any today. I watched a lot of YouTube today and probably will for a while as the FF7 remake is being released tomorrow. I'm very curious about the changes they made in comparison to the OG.

AlexaWu likes this.
  20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

So true. It was great to see people really come together (from a distance) and make masks to help with the shortage, pick up groceries, drop off food, etc. for others. A lot of positive things have come out of such a terrible time. Hopefully people will remember this and continue to help each other when it's safe again.

kmerrill likes this.
  21. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

If we return to how we treated everybody before this crisis happened, as a species, we'll have learned nothing and are doomed.

AlexaWu likes this.
  22. This is where my mind is at....I'm watching random "Amtrak videos going into Reno" because of how much I want to be "going into Reno"

23. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I just learned that one of the postal workers at my local post office has died today from Covid-19! I was in there about 2 weeks ago. My mind is totally blown by the news. This whole Covid-19 has become too real. You know one day am there talking with him, and the next he is just dead...

24. I’m so very sorry. :(

25. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I'm sorry your colleague passed from this and hope everyone in the office is safe and not experiencing any symptoms.
    Still waiting for 2020 to have a wakeup call and brighten up since it has been brutal all year.
    Our thoughts are with you during this time <3 Message me if you need a friend to talk to.

26. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Maybe we should get him working on a coronavirus vaccine - I'll take help from anywhere at this point! Just watched a "Gilligan's Island" re-run. It was stupid, predictable and still made me smile...kind of like "comfort food" for my brain after watching all the news.

AlexaWu likes this.
  27. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Alexa's thread is on my mind at this very moment....followed by "I wonder what's on Netflix that I can watch but I've never seen before?"

AlexaWu likes this.
  28. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Perfect combo - good for the soul!

29. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

What show/movie did you end up watching? :)

30. Lost my job this past week, so I’m taking a little time this weekend to deal with the emotions of that. Then Monday I’ll jump back into job-search mode with both feet. I know everything will be okay, but the uncertainty right now of how long that will take is the most unnerving part for me.

31. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I'm wondering how long it will be before the public starts demanding that life go back to normal, because I don't think most people are going to put up with this for another year, hell I don't think we are doing this in 6 months.

I'm not here to say that that's good or bad, but I'm telling you there WILL come a point where most people say fuck this enough is enough.

Now personally I will do this for as long as it takes but most people won't and that point is coming A LOT faster than you think

StevenL likes this.
  32. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Sorry to hear about the job situation. Keep your head high and feel free to message if you ever need to talk. The times are nervous for many now. Hope good times are coming, soon!

Clark DM likes this.
  33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

It's hard feeling 'trapped' at home. It's good to see when people go out, they are practicing the distancing. We will get through this! We cannot control others, but we can control ourselves. Stay safe <3

34. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Oh don't you worry I'm not leaving my apartment, not even to go to my mom's for easter dinner tomorrow, she's delivering it to me even though I wish she wouldn't but she's adamant she's cooking.

When I'm not even leaving my apartment for easter dinner that's a sign of how serious I'm taking this there are very very few thing on this planets I love more than easter dinner

AlexaWu likes this.
  35. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I've been wondering along these lines myself. I have a feeling things are going to get much more interesting before this is over.

One big reason they are discussing this coming in waves is the min max median for differing people to tip the risk reward button in their minds to fuckit

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk