Unemployed

Share This Page

Travis89

Active Member, Male, 34, from Huntley, IL

Travis89 was last seen:
Dec 26, 2023
    1. HannahFoxx
      HannahFoxx
      Welcome! As a certified Intimacy Expert and Sex Educator, I offer life coaching and relationship guidance. Let's connect via email or DM to get to know each other. Let’s explore how I can assist you in achieving your personal, life & sexual goals.
      https://linqapp.com/HannahWFoxx?r=link
    2. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hi there, I am available at Kit Kat... Would love to meet ya! Text 646-912-8905 or e-mail [email protected] to book. xoxo KK
    3. AlexaWu
      AlexaWu
      Wishing you a Happy Birthday Travis! May all your wishes come true. <3, Alexa Wu
      1. Travis89
        Travis89
        Thank You Alexa today was a fantastic the weather was perfect here in IL. I had a Subway picnic with my dad and his girlfriend Mary.
        May 20, 2020
        AlexaWu likes this.
      2. AlexaWu
        AlexaWu
        Which sandwich is your favorite? They used to have a 'crab salad' (imitation crab) which was so good. They discontinued a while ago, guess it wasn't too popular.
        May 21, 2020
    4. AlexaWu
      AlexaWu
      Thanks for the follow. Lets get to know each other and meet at the Sagebrush soon!
    5. AlexaWu
      AlexaWu
      Welcome to the boards! Get ready for a good time, am ready to Wu you! Message me if you would like to chat <3 xoxo, Alexa Wu
    6. DaphneGaspard
      DaphneGaspard
      Whaddup Travis? Feel free to DM me on twitter!!! @daphnegaspard1
    7. KittyRae
      KittyRae
      Hi! Welcome to the Bunny Board! Message me if you have any curiosities! <3 Miss Kitty Rae
  • About

Birthday:
    May 20, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Unemployed
    I am am 31 years young. I graduated from Jacobs High School in 2007. I am friendly and I love to connect with people. I am also a open book so ask me anything.