❤❤ Whats on your mind NOW? ❤❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Tomorrow morning I am looking forward to for me and my dad to make our first leg of our trip to Carlisle Pennsylvania. On Thursday we will end our final leg of our trip. We will be there for 3 and a half days and get home late on Sunday or Monday morning or afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Have a safe trip @Travis89 and we would love to see photos when you come back! :)

3. You can count on it I have my camera with.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

4. My dad and I stopped to get gas in DeMotte Indiana and 95% of people without masks really

5. Just made it outside of Indianapolis.

6. My dad and I finished the first leg of the drive and ending our first night in Cambridge Ohio and finishing the rest of the drive tomorrow.

7. My dad and I officially made it to Pennsylvania 0709201103.jpg

AlexaWu likes this.
  8. Maryland Visitor Center 0709201245b.jpg 0709201245.jpg

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. This morning I am felling blessed my car that was supposed to make its debut last year at the car show came in first place this year with its official debut. 0712200906.jpg 0712200905.jpg Screenshot_2020-07-12-08-37-14.jpg

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Congrats @Travis89 on winning 1st place with your convertible. Your car looks awesome. Enjoy the moment

The Carlisle car show is a fun event. I’ve been there in the fall. Great time!!!

Drive safe going home.

11. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Love that red! Beautiful! Did you enter your car in a contest?

12. We always go to the Chrysler National’s the weather this year was perfect it wasn’t that humid and the breeze felt amazing compared to previous year’s.

AlexaWu likes this.
  13. Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Here are 7 pictures from my last weekend trip to Carlisle Pennsylvania. The scenery is incredible in Pennsylvania. I look forward next years trip to Carlisle and do it all over again. But for now it feels good to be home.

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Congrats again @Travis89 your trophy Chrysler convertible looks awesome. I agree the drive through PA is very beautiful, just like your Sebring!!!

Oh how I wish I kept my Crossfire!!! Someday maybe I’ll win the lottery and pick up another

AlexaWu likes this.
  15. Adjustments.jpg

Here are 2 more pictures the first one is my Sebring that was delayed last year the day before Chrysler Nationals 2019. We were there with a Toyota Corolla while the convertible was getting worked on it took them until August 8 and my dad had to drive back to pick it up. The other picture is with me and Cristy Lee who was there last week for the show. EDD01130-53B6-402E-B9CE-49D5AC48456E.jpg

joe carbols and AlexaWu like this.
  16. Well the trip was a success. But my grandpa isn’t doing well Thursday he starts having hospice care at the nursing home helping to take care of him. He has Parkinson’s and he is 125 pounds now he is barely eating now. Hospice said he might have 6 months left with how his Parkinson’s is now.

Hiker dude and joe carbols like this.
  17. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Sorry to hear about this @Travis89 he's fortunate to have you be there. Sending you good thoughts.

18. Tr
    Travis89..Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I have experience with hospice care and they are angels! Such a great service they will provide not only for your grandfather but also other family members. Best of luck to you and your family.

AlexaWu likes this.
  19. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I could have seen Tenet in theaters today. :(

20. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

21 months of sobriety, U am still going strong.

AlexaWu likes this.
  21. Great job Davefem, continued success.

Davefem likes this.
  22. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

It's a hard time and you're succeeding! Proud of you @Davefem

Davefem and Baba1234 like this.
  23. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Thank you. I appreciate your message.

AlexaWu likes this.
  24. Thinking about how to not get sick and worn out. been working 60+ hour weeks and finally getting a short week. fatigue is real :(

AlexaWu likes this.
  25. Thank you everyone for the prayers for my grandpa and my family, the Nursing home and Hospice are trying to come up with Ideas for me to talk to him if it is threw Zoom or Facebook Messenger. Hiker you are 100% right Hospice worker are a amazing team. When my grandma my step dad mom died in 2009 we went threw hospice and it was so impressed. After she died they stayed right by mine and my family side when she passed. I know until they work things out here is getting the best help and care.

AlexaWu and Hiker dude like this.
  26. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Hope you have time to rest soon, cant imagine working so many hours a week continuously.

27. @AlexaWu I have started to adapt to it. right now I have alot of goals/weight i have to take care of but hopefully soon it will be back to normal :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  28. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Thinking my skin is more proteted with the mask but at what cost..