❤❤ Whats on your mind NOW? ❤❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Apr 9, 2020.

1. To all my black Christian brothers and sister's i hear you and I feel your pain you have gone threw. I don't know every ones story but I would love to listen and hear your story. At the end of the day we all bleed the same and worship the same god. #BlackLivesMatter

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

All gone. I love brownies and everything sweet, like you:p

Clark DM and lover5 like this.
  3. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

A lot of things - which is why I tend to smoke weed or eat edibles. Slows me down so my mind is not all over the place. Right now, I'm thinking about world peace, justice, food, movie ideas, and women.

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. To all my black Christian brothers and sister's who peacefully protest I hear you and I feel your pain you have gone threw a lot over the years and decades. I don't know everyones story but I would love to listen and hear your story. At the end of the day we all bleed the same blood and worship the same god. FB_IMG_1591213343026.jpg

5. From black to white, from old to young, from rich to poor... we have the shared responsibility to hold the value of human life to a much higher standard than what we are seeing in current events. We must stop these senseless acts of evil. Every single day, each one of us wake from our slumber, leave our beds, and go out into the world armed with the opportunity and ability to be a difference maker. No longer can people blame ignorance for the harm that befalls some at the hands of others. To do so is not only an injustice to the victims, it's an empowerment to the aggressors. At the root of it, we are one collective species. Humanity must win in the end. Love must conquer evil, for if not then why are we here?

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was quoted as saying, "I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word." These words are still alive today and continue to burn bright in the hearts of those who still have hope and choose to hold it high for all around them to see. Friends, it is our responsibility to stand in solidarity against ANY form of racism, bigotry, or prejudice. Black and white and the myriad of diversity in between must together yield to the true beauty of gray.

Tomorrow morning when we wake, I challenge us all to make a choice to be intentional and be a difference maker.

tahoebigbear and AlexaWu like this.
  6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to treat your sweets :rolleyes::p:cool:[smilie=be mine!.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  7. I have to ask if who created the universe you believe in? Genesis chapter 1 verse 1-3 In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. Now the earth was formeless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said let there be light then there was light.

8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

A banana.. if only it were something else shaped like this.

Built tough and lover5 like this.
  9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

A banana.. if only it were something else shaped like this.

Clark DM likes this.
  10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  11. I officially feelnlikeni got me arse Kicked I mowed the back yard did some weeding and had to throw away a lot of shingles. Now its time to take a cold shower and relax for the rest of the day. This is when I wish pools were open near me but sadly all pools near me are closed for the summer. 0607201605a.jpg 0607201657a.jpg 0607201658c.jpg 0607201658d.jpg 0607201657f.jpg 0607201658a.jpg

AlexaWu likes this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Great work! Enjoy the relaXXXation now!

13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I am thinking about round two [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  14. I'm thinking that until they actually open sports venues and allow fans you won't see the brothels opening.
    The governor is silent and at this point you will be looking at losing most of 2020 business.
    On a happier note got my hands on not 1, but 2 Harleys due to the pandemic. (Someone's misery leads to my happiness)

Not sure what the new "normal" will be but if you don't change or adapt you will go the way of the dinosaur.

Built tough likes this.
  15. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

1 week until arguably the most anticipated video EVER comes The last Of Us part 2, I am excited

AlexaWu likes this.
  16. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/baseball-south-korea-coronavirus-soccer/

[​IMG]

17. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. AlexaWu and Built tough like this.
  19. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Thought this is amusing and wanted to share :D

Sharky and Built tough like this.
  20. It was, I still wanted to make sure people knew what I meant as well.

AlexaWu likes this.
  21. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I haven't binge-watched any anime this year yet. That changes today with Steins;Gate. I love my sci-fi.

AlexaWu likes this.
  22. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

This yeas is the perfect year to binge on shows! I just finished Queen Of The South

kmerrill likes this.
  23. Not to get all neg-head on here, but just saw a Twitter post from @harleylane re: an unfortunate experience at a certain hotel in Carson City ... like that was the last thing she needs right now...

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  24. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Whatever happened I hope everyone involved is ok.

25. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Thinking of what to have for brunch since I just worked up an appetite from yoga

TiredFrog likes this.
  26. My mind has nothing on it. Its not empty though. I see a girl who has blonde hair and worked here. I have known her before.
    Her name begins with an A. She is smart and beautiful, a bit out of my league. Never the less, She make my heart strong.

AlexaWu likes this.
  27. I think mother nature is having Pms problems or she's confused. She gave IL Nevada heat and gave Nevada 70's. Taking a cool shower felt amazing on this hot and humid as hell day. Screenshot_2020-07-03-16-02-08.jpg

28. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Lol... comparing bad feelings to PMS.
    While I can see understand why you made the comment, it's also insensitive to females comparing bad moods to PMS. Everyone can be an pain, right? ;)

29. Miss Alexa Wu,
    I'm thinking about a party with you in September of 2021 if you're still around.

AlexaWu likes this.
  30. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thinking about the 4th of July, our soldiers, and our country ...past, present and future...good BBQ, good music and good friends...stay safe everyone

Hiker dude, AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  31. Omg I found my new favorite coffee called Death Wish Coffee. After the first sip I wondering where it’s been my whole life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  32. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Cant wait to finally get to meet you!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Debating whether or not I should workout today.

AlexaWu likes this.
  35. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Did you work out? As Nike says, "DO IT!" We've never finished a workout and had regrets. :)