❤❤ Whats on your mind NOW? ❤❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Apr 9, 2020.

1. I can’t tell you how many 30 year olds soon to be 31 on May 20th can say that there happy where there at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Your birthday is rapidly approaching!

3. Yes it is is and I’m still wondering what to do since our Governor here in ILLINOIS has our lockdown until The end of May.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Lingua I would agree most Americans are Assholes but there are still some good Americans out there. You just need to know where to look. Because I am not a asshole.

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. Lingua I would agree most Americans are Assholes but there are still some good Americans out there. You just need to know where to look. Because I am not a asshole.

6. Another person I would agree is a Asshole is our governor we have here in IL.

7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

See-through, crotch-less hazmat suits are only 20% sexy.

AlexaWu likes this.
  8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Mix of good and bad everywhere.

9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about you Alexa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

va va voom thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

the nv state parks open today so thinking about getting the motor home ready for a road trip...wanna go?

AlexaWu likes this.
  12. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

If the ranch was open I would be fulfilling 2 of my fantasies right now. :(

AlexaWu likes this.
  13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Would love to. Love road trips!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  14. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I'll make it happy for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Davefem, good job with your sobriety! My father had a drinking problem. One day after many, many years he over night, stopped drinking and smoking. I was shocked and amazed! If he can do it, anyone can. Here’s to your continued success.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2020
    AlexaWu likes this.
  16. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Disgusted by the behavior of those who "protect and serve." It feels like the film Detroit is happening throughout the country. Check it out if you haven't, it's the perfect time to.

AlexaWu likes this.
  17. Tonight I pray for our men in nationwide with the protests getting dangerously violent everywhere buildings being broken in to stores and police stations and cop cars being set on . Please join me in praying for our men in nationwide.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  18. I trust fewer and fewer people as each day passes.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  19. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

It's incredibly disheartening how some peaceful protests have turned violent, stealing, damaging offices.

kmerrill likes this.
  20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I feel the same as you, the world is becoming very scary. :(

Sharky likes this.
  21. Now these trouble makers are setting churches on fire. Saint John church in DC is on fire. This anarchy needs to come to a end. Violence is not the answer. May God be with his people tonight.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

22. I didn't make an account with this name for no reason. Racism, hatred, bigotry in any form ESPECIALLY over the color of your skin has NO place in society ANYMORE. The "good" cops in law enforcement need to step their game up big time in holding their "bad" brothers AND sisters to a higher account and call them on their unjust and unwarranted BS.

I hope the lovely ladies employed by the ranches are staying safe and healthy, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I hope past, present, and future patrons such as myself the same, that you're being kind to yourselves and to each other, and treating each other with the dignity and respect we ALL deserve.

- F.T.H8

AlexaWu and Travis89 like this.
  23. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I hope everyones safe too. It's a frightening time and the downfall of 2020 needs to turn the other way.

24. Alexa I agree it is a frightening time I hope Alice's area of Reno is ok after the criminal behavior prayers go out to reno and Carson city

25. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Yes, a lot of cities have been vandalized and hurt in addition to Reno. Curfews were instilled in the Bay Area beginning 6:30 PM in the East Bay and 8 PM along the Peninsula.

It's awful since these stores ( large retailers to small shops which may not have been able to afford insurance) were so close to reopening, a lot are now unable to).

lover5 likes this.
  26. Same In Chicago the city was supposed to open on Wednesday and now they have to wait also. I don't know what looting and setting churches on and hospitals on fire has to do with sending a massage all its proving is they have no respect and proving to be criminals. Doctor King would be so heartbroken to see what going on Nationwide. I agree with the civil protests but these dangerous riots I don't agree with.

27. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Very sad indeed America is broken

28. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

You know what's on my mind and whip cream or chocolate syrup might be involved :p:p[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  29. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Thinking about how my parents use to tell me to not wish my time away, but I'm making an exception, can we skip to 2021? can we do that? we need to do that because 2020 sucks dick, a SHOCKING amount of dick.

AlexaWu and lover5 like this.
  30. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Half way through the year now and we haven't had much positivity

AlexaWu likes this.
  31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Ice cream and brownies! :p:p:p

Clark DM and lover5 like this.
  32. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Over 2020. Dont want to know what the rest of the year will bring.

33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

We have become friends [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

lover5 likes this.
  34. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Yes we have[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

35. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

ya that's it I love to :p ice cream I don't eat the brownie often but I would :p:p yours :rolleyes::rolleyes:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.