❤❤ Whats on your mind NOW? ❤❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Apr 9, 2020.

1. I'm wondering what the new "normal" will be.
    My job is essential but local people aren't practicing social distancing and it's unnerving and people look at me strange for wearing a mask.
    I see less message board activity by the ladies and very little on Twitter so I'm sure the ranches will be completely different when they re-open.
    Wondering if it is going to be 6 months, or 12 months before this gets dealt with. New York City, New York state, Chicago, Detroit, Miami the curves, death rates and infection rates make it scary.
    People defying stay home orders for Easter services....these people are nuts.

2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Where are you located? Am curious where people aren't wearing masks still. Glad you are practicing the safety recommendations by wearing the mask.

Sharky likes this.
  3. Wondering if the ranch will just reopen or have a reopening bash ?

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Wondering how much harder, or easier, because I suppse that's possible it will be to get a passport when this is over? because I would like to come down a fulfil my submission fantasy

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Like others, I'm wondering what the new "normal" will be. Businesses like restaurants and even brick and mortar stores could take a long time to come back if people are still paranoid about being around others. Even the ranches may feel it to some extent. I also wonder how the new normal will affect what goes on at the ranches. How will it affect how ladies and clients interact?

AlexaWu likes this.
  6. How to get better at using my laptop because I use my phone and tablet for just about everything. :)

7. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Glad your speakers arrived and it's sweet to hear your kitty rests with you :)

8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

They probably won't restrict people from getting passports as long as proper documentation is provided and no health concerns.
    Taiwan did a great job monitoring people entering the country
    What are your thoughts on it?

Hope you get to visit and fulfill all your desires!

9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Yes, am concerned for companies and individuals. Continue supporting our local businesses, stimulate the economy with shopping online and hope for the best.

Am looking forward to learning the next steps for when the ranches reopen.

10. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Tablets and phones are so convenient thanks to their size. If you want any tips, message me for the laptop. I'm glued to it, no matter how hard I try to break away. A love hate relationship with tech :eek:;)

Sharky likes this.
  11. I will take you up on that! Hopefully I won't drive you absolutely crazy with my dumb questions! :)

Sharky and AlexaWu like this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

There are never dumb questions :)

kmerrill and Sharky like this.
  13. Due to measures states are taking I"m wondering how travel will be affected in the future.
    If we'll all have to have documentation of vaccinations, immunizations just to travel aside from Star IDs
    Wonder if we'll have to have travel reviewed and allowed by TSA depending on where we are from, our occupations and "reasons" for said travel (think I'm joking, it's being applied now for entry into 17 states as we speak).

AlexaWu likes this.
  14. Washington State and I travel to 2 other states due to my "essential work" and credentials. Yes, people in Washington State with infection rates right behind New York State and where Seattle is a hot bed for infection there are people walking around without masks, as well as, Idaho, Utah and Colorado.
    Some people are truly idiots.

AlexaWu likes this.
  15. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Stay safe while traveling and thank you for performing your duties during this time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  16. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Thinking maybe it's up to you @AlexaWu maybe we need to send you on an adventure to find a treatment what if you are earth's only hope? What if it's all up to you?

AlexaWu likes this.
  17. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Roger that, am on it!

Just think with the 7.5 billion people in the world, if everyone reduced their waste by just 1 piece.. 7.5 billion pieces of waste don't pollute the planet. We can all save the world :)

18. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Thinking I should get out of bed and make the perfect cup of coffee.

Florida Couple and Built tough like this.
  19. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Breakfast: Coffee, leftover pasta
    Lunch: Veggie burger and fries

Florida Couple likes this.
  20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Tomorrow is our lucky day! ;):D :)

21. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

When can I get a haircut? I have so much hair on my head. I don't want to go back to work looking like this! :oops:

AlexaWu likes this.
  22. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I'm about to hit two months without having a haircut and allergy shots. Thankfully, it hasn't been as bad as I imagined. I thought I'd be clogged all day.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Hiker dude, AlexaWu and Lunch Buffett like this.
  23. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Had a dream I cut my own hair yesterday. Turned out I'm a great hairdresser while sleeping haha!

24. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Glad you're not feeling the allergies to the extent you thought you would.

If you do feel congested, this is really helpful and can be found at Walmart, Target, Costco.

[​IMG]

kmerrill likes this.
  25. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Good to know, thanks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  26. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Last night I dreamt that I was cutting your hair. I thought I did a good job, but I don't think you were happy with your new mohawk. ;)

27. Thinking I should TOTALLY go to the grocery store in a prom dress and tennis shoes :)

28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I cut my own hair everyday Attractive @AlexaWu but then again I look like uncle Fester from Addams Family. Nothing better than a clean shaven face and head with beautiful ladies ( or do I’m told). I’m sure there is nothing worse than 5 o’clock shadow or two days with out shaving. I know after 2 days I can strike and light a match off of my stubble.

Florida Couple and AlexaWu like this.
  29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Sounds like a wonderful Out Date foxy @RoxyGold !!!! You come up with the cutest ideas

AlexaWu likes this.
  30. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Share photos if you do! That would brighten everyones day :)

31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Haha oh my. That's a lot of trust! We'll get there ;)

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  32. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Today I went to Smashburger to get food to go. The staff looked like ninja cosplayers, wearing their black face masks.

AlexaWu likes this.
  33. You know I will! It would be too hilarious not to! :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  34. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Now I know how Bill Murray felt in Groundhog Day.

35. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

I'm so sad. :( I was kicked out of Dale Earnhardt Jr's Twich chat for saying that iRacing should banned because it put real-life racing out of business. :rolleyes: