Jan 19, 1963 (Age: 53)

Share This Page

StevenL

Active Member, Male, 53

StevenL was last seen:
Dec 10, 2016 at 10:58 PM
    1. PhoenixRising
      PhoenixRising
      hi Steven i noticed you type of girl an ta da Im just the way GOD made me including my personality :) we absolutely need to get to experience each other on every flowing level xxx o
      1. StevenL
        StevenL
        Hi Phoenix, its nice to meet you. If you are working when I am out there in a few weeks we will have to talk in person....to be honest, Im pretty careful about which ladies I party with because Im a pretty serious masochist/submissive so I have to build up a lot of trust in a partner before I can party with them, but I will still be happy to sit and chat with you.
        Sep 29, 2016
    2. LayloniStroxx
      LayloniStroxx
      Hi How are you :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LayloniStroxx
        LayloniStroxx
        I am doing well
        May 12, 2016
      3. StevenL
        StevenL
        Thats good to hear :)
        May 13, 2016
      4. StevenL
        StevenL
        Im going to guess you are fairly new and uncertain how to start a conversation with a possible client on here?
        May 13, 2016
    3. rileyzane
      rileyzane
      Hello there, Steven!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. StevenL
        StevenL
        sitting here getting baked, I realized I should add a couple of things to my fetishes. "Natural" women...gigantic fake boobs are OK to look at, but I have to pass on them for anything beyond looking, along with that, Stick Girls make me uncomfortable....I always want to offer them a sandwich
        May 6, 2016
      3. rileyzane
        rileyzane
        Not at all! Every guy is here for a different reason, and we respect that!:). Nothing is new to us, or phases us, we are 50% therapists:) haha! And I like that, I am natural and a little thicker:)
        May 6, 2016
      4. StevenL
        StevenL
        Well, you are all certainly prettier than my therapist :)

Nothing at all wrong with being natural or a normal body weight. I guess what makes me uncomfortable around enhanced or starvers is that I know they do it because they were not comfortable with their previous state, so I figure they are judging me
        May 6, 2016
    4. DahliaBlue
      DahliaBlue
      Welcome to the bunny boards!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 19, 1963 (Age: 53)

Signature

When in doubt, drop 50 and fire for effect