Inspirational Bible Verses and Songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

11/14/2019 The two part daily inspirational Bible verses focuses on the same subject Impossibility. First part; "Can GOD really accomplish what seems impossible?"

GOD's Response:
    23) Then JESUS said to HIS disciples, "Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24) And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for rich man to enter the kingdom of GOD." 25) When HIS disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, "Who then can be saved?' 26) But JESUS looked at them and said to them, "With men this impossible, but with GOD all things are possible." Matthew 19: 23-26
    [The Angel of GOD speaking to Mary before JESUS CHRIST is born of the flesh] 34) Then Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I do not know a man?" 35) And the angel answered and said to her, "The HOLY SPIRIT will come upon you (in other words, overshadow Mary, so no sex involved), and the power of the HIGHEST will overshadow you (see); therefore, also that HOLY ONE who is to be born will be called the SON of GOD. 36) Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren. 37) For with GOD nothing will be impossible." 38) Then Mary said, "Be hold the maiden servant of the LORD! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her. Luke 1: 34-38
    And the LORD said to Moses, "Has the LORD's arm been shortened? Now you shall see whether what I say will happen to you or not." Numbers 11: 23

Too often our own limitations cause us to doubt GOD's ability to work through us. Too often people make excuses for why the think things won't happen instead of thinking about how they might happen, especially when Almighty GOD is involved. The next time you think a promise from GOD is impossible, or you are facing a seemingly impossible problem, look at the issue again from GOD's perspective and ask HIM to do the impossible in you!

GOD's Promise:
    [JESUS CHRIST praying in the Garden of Gethsemane before being led away to be crucified] 35) HE went a little farther, and fell on the ground, and prayed that if it were possible, the hour might pass from HIM. 36) And HE said, "ABBA, FATHER, all things are possible for YOU. Take this cup away from ME; nevertheless, not what I will, but what YOU will." Mark 14: 35-36

The second part; "What if a task I need to complete looks impossible?"

GOD's Response:
    4) "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Old men and women shall sit again in the streets of Jerusalem, each one with his staff in his hand because of great age. 5) The streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets.' 6) "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'If it is marvelous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, will it also be marvelous in MY eyes?' says the LORD of hosts. 7) "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Behold, I will save MY people from the land of the east and from the land of the west; 8) I will bring them back, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. They shall be MY people and I will be their GOD, in truth and righteousness.' Zechariah 8: 4-8

The Temple in Jerusalem still needed to be rebuilt after long years of exile, but the people weren't motivated to finish it. GOD gave Zechariah a vision of the city of Jerusalem filled once again with joyful people, and that vision, in turn, motivated people to complete their task. If a tough task hangs over you, ask GOD to give you a vision for the finished project and a sense of the joy you will have when the job is done.

GOD's Challenge:
    "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Let your hands be strong, you who have been hearing in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, who spoke in the day the foundation was laid for the house of the LORD of hosts, that the temple might be built. Zechariah 8:9

The song for today is "No Impossible With YOU" by I Am They from their Trial & Triumph" album.

2. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/15/2019 The first part of the two part of today's daily Inspirational Bible verses is GOD's Promises. "GOD's promises seem too impossible for me; how could they ever come true in my life?"

GOD's Response:
    15) Then GOD said to Abraham, "As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name. 16) And I will bless her and also give you a son by her; then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples shall be from her." 17) Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart. "Shall a child be born to a man who is one hundred years old? And shall Sarah, who is ninety years old bear a child?" Genesis 17: 15-17
    13) And the LORD said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh, saying, 'Shall I surely bear a child, since I am old?' 14) Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son." 15) But Sarah denied it, saying, "I did not laugh," for she was afraid. And HE said, "No, but you did laugh!" Genesis 18: 13-15
    1) And the LORD visited Sarah as HE said, and the LORD did for Sarah as HE had spoken. 2) For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which GOD had spoken to him. Genesis 21: 1-2

Maybe the promises of GOD look impossible in your life--you feel you've messed up, missed your opportunities, or have gotten too old. GOD ask you what HE asked Abraham: "Is anything too hard for the LORD?" The great thing about GOD's promises is that the burden is on GOD. It's not your job to worry about the how HE will fulfill them, but to live faithfully and be open to his working in your life. HE will lead you places you might never expect. Often it is our own skepticism that prevents us from stepping out in faith into one of GOD's miracles.

GOD's Promise:
    And if you are CHRIST's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3: 29

The song for this subject is "He Still Does (Miracles)" by Hawk Nelson form their "Miracles" album.

The second part of the daily Inspirational Bible Verses is Burdens. "What can I do when my job is too much to handle?"

GOD's Response:
    17) So Moses' father-in-law said to him, "The thing that you do is not good. 18) Both you and these people who are with you will surely wear yourselves out. For this thing is too much for you; you are not able to perform it by yourself. 19) Listen now to my voice; I will give you counsel, and GOD will be with you: Stand before GOD for the people, so that you may bring the difficulties to GOD. 20) And you shall teach them the statutes and the laws, and show them the way in which they must walk and the work they must do. 21) Moreover you shall select from all the people able men, such as fear GOD, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them to be rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, rulers of tens. 22) And let them judge the people at all times. Then it will be that every great matter they shall bring to you, but every small matter they themselves shall judge. So it will be easier for you, for they will bear the burden with you. 23) If you do this thing, and GOD so commands you, then you will be able to endure, and all this people will also go to their place in peace. Exodus 18: 17-23

If your job is overburdening you, then you need to do whatever you can to share the load. It does mean sharing responsibility and sharing credit, but it also means that you won't be wearing yourself out with nothing left for anyone else--including GOD. You'll be amazed at how much lighter a burden is when it is shared. Sharing your work with others will allow you to make the most valuable use of your time for others and for GOD.

GOD's Challenge:
    [The Value of a Friend] 9) Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. 10) For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up. 11) Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; but how can one be warm alone? 12) Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12

The two song for this subject are "You Are Not Alone" by The Eagles from their "Long Road Out Of Eden" album and "We Are One" by Kiss from their "Psycho Circus" album.

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/16/2019 The first part of the two part Daily Inspirational Bible verses to day is Conflict. "What if I'm involved in a conflict that seems impossible to resolve?"

GOD's Response:
    [Division over John Mark] 36) Then after some days Paul said to Barnabas, "Let us now go back and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the LORD, and see how they are doing." 37) Now Barnabas was determined to take with them John called Mark. 38) But Paul insisted that they should not take with them the one who had departed from them in Pamphylia, and had not gone with them to the work. 39) Then the contention became so sharp that they parted from one another. And so Barnabas took Mark and sailed to Cyprus; 40) but Paul chose Silas and departed, being commended by the brethren to the grace of GOD. 41) And he went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches. Acts 15: 36-41

JESUS clearly stated that we should make every effort to resolve conflicts with one another. If you both have the same end goal, see if you can compromise on how to get there. Sometimes, you may have to disagree. Do so with respect and love, agreeing to honor GOD even in your disagreement. GOD will then use both your efforts for good. Paul and Barnabas disagreed so sharply that they decided to separate, yet GOD used this separation to double their effort and create two strong missionary teams. GOD can work HIS will through conflicts in ways you may not see.

GOD's Promise:
    Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of GOD. Matthew 5: 9

The song for this subject is "Scars" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

The second subject of today's Daily Inspirational Bible Verses is Preparation. "How does GOD prepare me for what HE has in store for me?"

GOD's Response:
    24) So the woman bore a son and called his name Samson; and the child grew, and the LORD blessed him. 25) And the SPIRIT of the LORD began to move upon him at Mahaneh Dan between Zorah and Eshtaol. JUdeges 13: 24-25
    20) But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. 21) Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the MASTER, prepared for every good work. 2 Timothy 2: 20-21
    10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD and in the power of HIS might. 11) Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6: 10-11

As soon as Samson was born, GOD's SPIRIT began work in him to prepare Samson for a unique job. Samson was supposed to do his part in return--listen for GOD's voice, obey HIS clear instructions, and act on the opportunities GOD would bring to him. Sadly, Samson didn't do this and never reached his full potential. What is the SPIRIT of the LORD preparing you for? The key to recognizing HIS work in your life is first obey GOD's clear instructions for living as found in the BIBLE. If you follow GOD, your life will go in the right direction.

This Book of the Law [The Ten Commandments] shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Joshua 1: 8

The song for this subject is "Wait For You" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album.

4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/18/2019 The continuing of the "Go Beyond Series; Message: Rivals; Title: Rivalries Giants." David and Goliath. [Just so you know, this going to be a long-ass lesson, but a good one, I hope you like it.]

Live a life of Awareness:
    1) Now the Philistines gathered their armies together to battle, and were gathered at Sochoh, which belongs to Judah; they encamped between Sochoh and Azekah, in Ephes Dammim. 2) And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and they encamped in the Valley of Elah, and drew up in battle array against the Philistines. 3) The Philistines stood on a mountain on one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side, with a valley between them. 4) And a champion went out from the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, from Gath, whose height was 6 cubits and a span. [In Hebrew times a cubit was 18 inches, so in feet, Goliath was 9 feet and 9 inches tall.] 5) He had a bronze helmet on his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail, and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of bronze. [157 pounds] 6) And he had bronze armor on his legs and a bronze javelin between his shoulders. 7) Now the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam, and his iron spearhead weighed six hundred shekels [15.08 pounds] ; and a shield-bearer went before him. 8) Then he stood and cried out to the armies of Israel, and said to them, "Why have you come out to line up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and you the servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourselves, and let him come down to me. 9) If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall be our servants and serve us." 10) And the Philistine said, "I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together." 11) When Saul and all Israel heard these words of the Philistine, they were dismayed and greatly afraid. 12) Now David was the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehem Judah, whose name was Jesse, who had eight sons. And the man was old, advanced in years, in the days of Saul. 13) The three oldest sons of Jesse had gone to follow Saul to the battle. The names of his three sons who went to the battle were Eliab the first born, next to him Abinadab, and the third Shammah. 14) David was the youngest. And the three oldest followed Saul. 15) But David occasionally went and returned from Saul to feed his father's sheep at Bethlehem. 16) And the Philistine drew near and presented himself forty days, morning and evening. 17) Then Jesse said to his son David, "Take now for your bothers an ephah of this dried grain and these ten loaves, and run to your brothers at the camp. 18) And carry these ten cheeses to the captain of their thousand, and see how your brothers fare, and bring back news of them." 19) Now Saul and they and all the men of Israel were in the Valley of Elah, fighting with the Philistines. 20) So David rose early in the morning, left the sheep with a keeper, and took the things and went as Jesse had commanded him. And he came to the camp as the army was going out to fight and shouting for the battle. 21) For Israel and the Philistines had drawn up in battle array, army against army. 22) David left his supplies in the hand of the supply keeper, ran to the army, and came and greeted his brothers. 23) Then as he talked with them, there was the champion, the Philistine of Gath, Goliath by name, coming up from the armies of the Philistines; and he spoke according to the same words. So David heard them. 24) And all the men of Israel, when they saw the man, fled from him and were dreadfully afraid. 25) So the men of Israel said, "Have you seen this man who has come up? Surely he has come up to defy Israel; and it shall be that the man who kills him the king will enrich with great riches, will give him his daughter, and give his father's house exemption from taxes in Israel." 26) Then David spoke to the men who stood by him, saying, "What shall be done for the man who kills this Philistine and takes away the reproach from Israel? For who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living GOD?" 27) And the people answered him in this manner, saying, "So shall it be done for the man who kills him." 28) Now Eliab his oldest brother heard when he spoke to the men; and Eliab's anger was aroused against David, and he said, "Why did you come down here? And with whom have you left those few sheep in the wilderness? I know your pride and the insolence of your heart, for you have come down to see the battle." 29) And David said, "What have I done now? Is there not a cause?" 30) Then he turned from his toward another and said the same thing; and these people answered him as the first ones did. 31) Now when the words which David spoke were heard, they reported them to Saul; and he sent for him. 32) Then David said to Saul, "Let no man's heart fail because of him; your servant will go and fight with this Philistine." 33) And Saul said to David, "You are not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him; for you are a youth and he a man of war from his youth." 34) Btu David said to Saul, "Your servant used to keep his father's sheep, and when a lion or a bear came and took a lamb out of the flock, 35) I went out after it and struck it, and delivered the lamb from its mouth; and when it arose against me, I caught it by it's beard, and struck and killed it. 36) Your servant has killed both lion and bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will belike one of them, seeing he has defied the armies of the living GOD." 37) Moreover David said, "The LORD, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear, HE will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and the LORD be with you!" 1 Samuel 17: 1-37 [David had more brass balls and deeper faith in GOD than Saul and the whole army of Israel for a little kid]
    Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of GOD. 1 Corinthians 10: 31
    Focus on the effort, GOD will control the outcome.

Live a life of Courage:
    38) So Saul clothed David with his armor, and he put a bronze helmet on his head; he also clothed him with a coat of mail. 39) David fastened his sword to his armor and tried to walk, for he had not tested them. And David said to Saul, "I cannot walk with these, for I have not tested them." So David took them off. [Have you ever seen a little kid try heavy adult clothes on and the clothes were bigger and heavier than the kid and the kid fell over because the kid wasn't used to them, same deal with David and the armor and sword.] 40) Then he took his staff in his hand; and he chose for himself five smooth stones from the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag, in a pouch which he had, and his sling was in his hand. And he drew near to the Philistine. 41) So the Philistine came, and began drawing near to David, and the man who bore the shield went before him. 42) And when the Philistine looked about and saw David, he disdained him; for he was only a youth, ruddy and good-looking. 43) So the Philistine said to David, "Am I dog, that you come to me with sticks?" And the Philistine cursed by his gods. 44) And the Philistine said to David, "Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field!" 45) Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the GOD of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46) This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth' that all the earth may know that there is a GOD in Israel. 47) Then all this assembly shall know that the LORD does not save with the sword and spear; for the battle is the LORD's, and HE will give you into our hands." 48) So it was, when the Philistine arose and came and drew near to meet David, that David hurried and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. 49) Then David put his hand in his bag and took out a stone; and he slung it and it struck the Philistine in his forehead, so that the stone sank into his forehead, and he fell on his face to the earth. [Some of you think that was a lucky shot, but in-fact David was a crack-shot with the sling, since he practiced every day with it, and killed many bears and lions with it. But he still depended more on GOD to help him out.] 50) So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him. But there was no sword in the hand of David. 51) Therefore David ran over and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with. [In war-times cutting an enemy with their own weapon was an insult on top to their injury.] And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled. 52) Now the men of Israel and Judah arose and shouted, and pursued the Philistines as far as the entrance of the valley and gates of Ekron. [Oh sure, now they are brave since GOD and David killed Goliath. Bunch of wussies!] And the wounded of the Philistines fell along the road to Shaaraim, even as far as Gath and Ekron. 53) Then the children of Israel returned from chasing the Philistines, and they plundered their tents. 54) And David took the head of the Philistine and brought it to Jerusalem, but he put his armor in his tent. 1 Samuel 17: 38-54
    1) When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am ALMIGHTY GOD; walk before ME and be blameless. 2) And I will make MY covenant between ME and you, and will multiply you exceedingly." Genesis 17: 1-2
    17) And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and the fatness of the olive tree, 18) do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. Romans 11: 17-18

Live a life of Legacy:
    1) Now the LORD said to Samuel, "How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? [To find out how Saul was rejected and why, I suggest you read if you got the spare time 1 Samuel chapters 13 though 15.] Fill your horn with oil, and go; I am sending you to Jesse the Bethlehemite. For I have provided MYSELF a king among his sons." 2) And Samuel said, "How can I go? If Saul hears it, he will kill me." But the LORD said, "Take a heifer with you, and say, 'I have come to sacrifice to the LORD.' 3) Then invite Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will show you what you shall do; you shall anoint for ME the one I name to you." 4) So Samuel did what the LORD said, and went to Bethlehem. And the elders of the town trembled at his coming, and said, "Do you come peaceably?" 5) And he said, "Peaceably; I have come to sacrifice to the LORD. Sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice." Then he consecrated Jesse and his sons, and invited them to the sacrifice. 6) So it was, when they came, that he looked at Eliab and said, "Surely the LORD's anointed is before HIM!" 7) But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as a man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 8) So Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, "Neither has the LORD chosen this one." 9) Then Jesse made Sammah pass by. And he said, "Neither has the LORD chosen this one." 10) Thus Jesse made seven of his sons pass before Samuel. And Samuel said to Jesse, "The LORD has not chosen these." 11) And Samuel said to Jesse, "Are all these young men here?" Then he said, "There remains yet the youngest, and there he is, keeping the sheep." And Samuel said to Jesse, "Send and bring him. For we will not sit down till he comes here." 12) So he sent and brought him in . Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking. And the LORD said, "Arise, anoint him; for this is the one!" 13) Then Samuel took the hon of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the SPIRIT of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel arose and went to Ramah. 1 Samuel 16: 1-13
    9) But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, HIS own special people, that you may proclaim the praise of HIM who called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light; 10) who once were not a people but are now the people of GOD, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.1 Peter 2: 9-10

Challenge: What do you lack even since you're princes and princesses of GOD? Where are your Giant Rivalries?

I have four songs for you for todays lesson: "Everlasting GOD" by Chris Tomiln; "Sons and Daughters of GOD" by North Point Insideout; "Death was Arrested" by North Point InsideOut featuring Seth Condrey; and "LORD is my Rock" by Elevation Worship.

5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/19/2019 The first subject is Faith. How do I handle instructions from GOD that seem to make no sense?"

GOD's Response:
    [The Ark Prepared] 13) And GOD said to Noah, "The end of all flesh has come before ME, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 14) Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch. 15) And this is how you shall make it: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits [450 feet], its width 50 cubits [75 feet], and its height thirty cubits [45 feet]. 16) You shall make a window for the ark, and you shall finish it to a cubit from above [18 inches]and set the door of the ark in its side. You shall make it with lower, second, and third decks. 17) And behold, I MYSELF am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die. 18) But I will establish MY covenant with you; and you shall go into the ark--you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you. 19) And every living thing of all flesh you shall bring two of every sort into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. 20) Of the birds after their kind, of animals after their kind, and of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind, two of every kind will come to you to keep them alive. 21) And you shall take for yourself of all food that is eaten, and you shall gather it to yourself; and it shall be food for you and for them." 22) Thus Noah did; according to all that GOD commanded him, so he did. Genesis 16: 13-22

Trusting GOD means obeying HIM, even when it doesn't make sense to you, because you have unshakable confidence in HIS character. GOD told Noah to build a boat in the middle of the desert (This before all seven continents when the world was one continent, Pangaea, in the Bible and many cultures around the world tell the story of the ark in pictographs, even as far as Australia by ancient Aborigines tribes, which tells of how water fountains below the earth and rain from above shattered the earth and killed all things, which also many layers of earth and water formed the dead fossils of all the creatures we find. If your wondering if there were dinosaurs still alive before and after the floods they were and how did the fit them in there, it says they used baby dinosaurs, not full grown ones. Proof of them existing after the floods was mentioned in Job 40. Also when Medieval stories mention of dragons, they were talking about dinosaurs, stupid morons in the Medieval times thought they were demons creatures from hell, but instead they were creatures made by GOD and killed them off. ) It didn't make sense--until those first big drops of rain started to spatter in the dust! Noah obeyed out of faith, not logic. He obeyed because he trusted GOD to do what HE said HE would do. The next time your faith feels out of place in a world oblivious to GOD's warnings and commands, remember that the ark was built on obedient trust.

GOD's Promise:
    "The LORD will establish you as a holy people to HIMSELF, just as HE has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the LORD your GOD and walk in HIS ways. Deuteronomy 28: 9

The song for this first subject is "In GOD We Trust" by Stryper from their "In GOD We Trust" album.

The second subject is Heroes. "Most heroes are those who persevere against hardship. How can I emulate such people?"

GOD's Response:
    As for the saints who are on the earth, "They are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight." Psalm 16: 3
    39) And all these, having obtained a good testimony though faith, did not receive the promise, 40) GOD having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us. Hebrews 11: 39-40

GOD's heroes hang on to their faith in HIM no matter what happens. The BIBLE is full of examples of people who never stopped trusting GOD even when they were mocked, persecuted, or killed for their faith. GOD may not ask you to be a martyr for HIM, but is your faith strong enough to endure even a little derision or scorn? Determine to be faithful to GOD no matter what. GOD doesn't call on the perfect or on the greatness of stature and well being, HE calls on those not afraid to follow and believe in HIM. GOD had the biggest screw-ups be the heroes HE called and directs who became the most unlikely of heroes of the BIBLE. So don't be afraid to follow GOD.

GOD's Promise:
    Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the LORD--that the LORD is very compassionate and merciful. James 5: 11

The two songs for this subject are "Set It Off" and "Boom" by P.O.D. from their "Satellite" album.

6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/21/2019 The first subject is Commitment. "How do I stay committed to GOD despite pressures to do otherwise?"

GOD's Response:
    [Daniel's Friends Disobey the King] 8) Therefore at that time certain Chaldeans came forward and accused the Jews. 9) They spoke and said to King Nebuchadnezzar, "O king, live forever! 10) You, O king, have made a degree that everyone who hears the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, shall fall down and worship the gold image; 11) and whoever does not fall down and worship shall be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 12) There are certain Jews whom you have set over the affairs of the province of Babylon: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego; these men, O king, have not paid due regard to you. They do not serve your gods or worship the gold image which you have set up." 13) Then Nebuchadnezzar, in rage and fury, gave the command to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. So they brought these men before the king. 14) Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying to them, "Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the gold image which I have set up?" 15) Now if you are ready at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, and you fall down and worship the image which I have made, good! But if you do not worship, you shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. And who is the god who will deliver you from my hands?" 16) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17) If that is the case, our GOD whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and HE will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18) But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up." Daniel 3: 8-18

These three Hebrew men knew that following GOD could cost them their lives. Many of us might simply have pretended to bow down while praying to GOD secretly in our hearts. However, there are times when a public statement of faith may be necessary. At these times it makes more sense to focus on what you will gain through commitment to GOD than on what you will lose by compromising.

GOD's Challenge:
    6) Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of GOD, that HE may exalt you in due time, 7) casting all your care upon HIM, for HE cares for you. 8) Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9) resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 10) But may the GOD of grace, who called us to HIS eternal glory by CHRIST JESUS, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 11) To HIM be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 5: 6-11

The song for this subject is "Never Let Me Go" by Family Force Five from their "Business Up front, Party In The Back: Diamond Edition" album.

The second subject is Endurance. "How can I become stronger in my faith?"

GOD's Response:
    2) My brethren, count it all joy when you all into various trials, 3) knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4) But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1: 2-4
    And David said to his son Solomon, "Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD GOD--my GOD--will be with you. HE will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD. 1 Chronicles 28: 20

Just because you are following GOD in something doesn't make it easy. In fact, the more important a task is, the more Satan will throw up roadblocks. If you know that GOD is leading you in a certain direction, don't give up just because the going gets tough. If anything, that should tell you that you that you are headed in the right direction. Keep moving forward boldly and your faith will be strengthened as you obey GOD in the daily choices of your life. When you do, you will be able to step out in stronger faith whenever GOD calls you.

GOD's Promise:
    The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Psalm 118: 6

The song for this subject is "Never Let You Down featuring Hunter and Tara" by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album.

7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/22/2019 The first subject is Role Model. "Is it my responsibility to be a good role model?"

GOD's Response:
    6) The Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, and her name was Tamar. 7) But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD, and the LORD killed him. Genesis 38: 6-7
    Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 4: 12
    6) Likewise, exhort the young men to be sober-minded, 7) in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you. Titus 2: 6-7

"Like father like son." "The apple doesn't fall from the tree." These are phrases we smile at that also carry an enduring element of truth. We tend to be amazingly similar to our parents because they have been our models of how to think and act. Judah was one of the ringleaders in selling his brother into slavery; he shouldn't have been surprised when his sons treated others cruelly. What you say and do will be copied by those closest to you, which gives you the potential for passing on great good or great evil. If you have had poor role models, determine to stop the cycle and to influence those around you to follow GOD with passion and purpose.

GOD's Challenge:
    12) Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, 13) and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather healed. Hebrews 12: 12-13

The song for this subject is "Hero (Red Pill Remix" by Superchick from "17 Christian Rock Hits 2004" album.

The second subject is Resources. "How is it possible for me to do anything significant for GOD when I have so few resources?"

GOD's Response:
    [Feeding the Five Thousand] 1) After these things JESUS went over the Sea of Galilee, which is the Sea of Tiberias. 2) Then a great multitude followed HIM, because the saw HIS signs which HE performed on those who were diseased. 3) And JESUS went upon the mountain, and there HE sat with HIS disciples. 4) Now the Passover, a fest of the Jews, was near. 5) Then JESUS lifted up HIS eyes, and seeing a great multitude coming toward HIM, HE said to Philip, "Where shall we buy bread, that these may eat?" 6) But this HE said to test him, for HE HIMSELF knew what HE would do. 7) Philip answered HIM, "Two hundred denarii worth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may have a little." 8) One of HIS disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, said to HIM, 9) "There is a lad here who has five barely loaves and two small fish, but what are they among so many?" 10) Then JESUS said, "Make the people sit down." Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. 11) And JESUS took the loaves, and when HE had given thanks HE distributed them to the disciples, and the disciples to those sitting down; and likewise of the fish, as much as they wanted. 12) So when they were filled, HE said to HIS disciples, "Gather up the fragments that remain, so that nothing is lost." 13) Therefore they gathered them up, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves which were left over by those who had eaten. 14) Then those men, when they had seen the sign that JESUS did, said, "This is truly the PROPHET who is come into the world." John 6: 1-14

In football, a wide receiver is sometimes asked to run a deep route simply to clear space for the primary receiver running a shorter route. Even though it takes very few resources for the first receiver to run straight down the field, his job is still necessary for the play to work. Don't feel useless or insulted by the little tasks in life. If you avoid them, you may miss out on something big that GOD is doing.

GOD's Promise:
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking of the Parable of the Talents and of Judgement Day] 29) 'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30) And cast the unprofitable servant into the darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 25: 29-30

The song for this subject is "All In" by Matthew West from his "All In" album.

8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/23/2019 The first subject is Obstacles. "How do I proceed when a task seems impossible to finish?"

GOD's Response:
    1) But it so happened, when Sanballat heard that we were rebuilding the wall, that he was furious and very indignant, and mocked the Jews. 2) And he spoke before his brethren and the army of Samaria, and said, "What are these feeble Jews doing? Will they fortify themselves? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they complete it in one day? Will they revive the stones from the heaps of rubbish--stones that are burned?" Nehemiah 4: 1-2
    15) So the wall was finished on the twenty-fifth day of Elul, in fifty-two days. 16) And it happened, when all our enemies heard of it, and all the nations around us saw these things, that they were very disheartened in their own eyes; for they perceived that this work was done by our GOD. Nehemiah 6: 15-16

Sometimes you'll need to be creative to get around obstacles. Sometimes you'll need to ignore them and sometimes you'll need to pray your way though them. Seemingly impossible tasks--such as building the wall of Jerusalem--are often accomplished by laying one small stone at a time. Although it may seem that your best efforts result in poor outcomes, remember that when GOD wants a job done, it will get done regardless of the obstacles.

GOD's Promise:
    3) I thank my GOD upon every remembrance of you, 4) always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, 5) for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, 6) being confident of this very thing, that HE who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of JESUS CHRIST; 7) just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace. 8) For GOD is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of JESUS CHRIST. Philippians 1: 3-8

The song for this subject is "The Elements" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

The second subject is Opposition. "What should I do when I encounter opposition because I follow GOD?"

GOD's Response:
    1) And it came to pass when all the kings who were on this side of the Jordan, in the hills and in the lowland and in all the coasts of the Great Sea of Lebanon--the Hittite, the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite--heard about it, 2) that they gathered together to fight with Joshua and Israel with one accord. Joshua 9: 1-2
    1) Now all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king instead of his father Amaziah. 2) He built Elath and restored it to Judah, after the king rested with his fathers. 3) Uzziah was sixteen years old when he became king, and he reigned fifty-two years in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Jecholiah of Jerusalem. 4) And he did what was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father Amaziah had done. 5) He sought GOD in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of GOD; and as long as he sought the LORD, GOD mad him prosper. 2 Chronicles 26: 1-5

When the kings of southern Canaan formed an alliance against the Israelites, Joshua did not let them intimidate him. He knew that doing what is right and following GOD brings victory in our lives and also stirs greater opposition. Expect this opposition and resolve to follow GOD with even greater commitment after a victory. Joshua and his leaders let their guard down after victory and were deceived by the enemy. We are most vulnerable in the afterglow of success, the most invincible when utterly dependent on GOD for future victory.

GOD's Promise:
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 10) Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11) "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for MY sake. 12) Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5: 10-12

The song for this subject is "I Just Need U." by Toby Mac from his "Elements" album.

9. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/24/2019 The continuing of the "Go Beyond Series; Message: Rivals; Title: The Biggest Rivalry." (This will be the end of the November Message: Rivals, starting next Sunday will be the new message; "Christmas Massage".)

It's Not The Devil, It's Us That Is The Biggest Rival:
    1) Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast in the field which the LORD GOD had made. And he said (Satan had possessed the serpent to make it speak) to the woman, "Has GOD indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?" 2) And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3) but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, GOD has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.'" (Now most of us would know serpents much less animals can speak human speech except trained birds, but at that time humans didn't know that and thought it was normal and didn't know Satan and his demons could possess anything to make it speak and do many things, nor did they know who Satan and his demons were.) 4) Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die. 5) For GOD knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil." (The death GOD was talking about was spiritual death, that is why now we have salvation through JESUS CHRIST.) 6) So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 7) Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings. (Have to remember before the eating of the fruit, Adam and Eve as being the first human beings had the mind set of children that knew not what sin was, like a child running around bare-ass naked for fun, they knew not what nakedness was.) 8) And they heard the sound of the LORD GOD walking in the garden in the cool of the day, (To Adam and Eve, the LORD GOD was their father since he created them and treated them just not as friends, but as HIS family.) and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD GOD among the trees of the garden. (Remind you of kids hiding away when they knew they did something wrong?) 9)Then the LORD GOD called to Adam and said to him, "Where are you?" (GOD already knew they where hiding and what they had done, HE was confronting them.) 10) So he said, "I heard YOUR voice in the garden and was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself." 11) And HE said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?" (Uh-oh!) 12) Then the man said, "The woman whom YOU gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate." (The old passing the blame on someone else.) 13) And the LORD GOD said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." Genesis 3: 1-13
    12) Immediately the Spirit drove HIM into the wilderness. 13) And HE was there in the wilderness forty days' tempted by Satan, and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to HIM. Mark 1: 12-13
    [Satan Tempts JESUS] 1) Then JESUS was led up by the SPIRIT into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2) And when HE had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward HE was hungry. 3) Now when the tempter (Satan) came to HIM, he said, "If YOU are the SON of GOD, command that these stones become bread." 4) But HE answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of GOD.'" 5) Then the devil took HIM up into the holy city, set HIM on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to HIM, "If YOU are the SON of GOD, throw YOURSELF down. For it is written: 'HE shall give HIS angels charge over you,' and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.'" 7) JESUS said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your GOD.'" 8) Again, the devil took HIM up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed HIM all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9) And he said to HIM, "All these thigs I will give to YOU if YOU will fall down and worship me." (Even though GOD created everything in the Universe and on Earth, when Adam and Eve sinned by disobeying GOD by eating the fruit from the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, dominion and power over the Earth was transferred from man to Satan.) 10) Then JESUS said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your GOD, and HIM only shall you serve.'" 11) Then the devil left HIM, and behold, angels came and ministered to HIM. Matthew 4: 1-11

The Rivalry of US:
    No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but GOD is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will as make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10: 13
    Ways to help: 1) Pray consistently, 2)Remove from temptations (easier than it sounds, but put your trust in GOD and HE will help you), 3) Follow Scripture, 4) Get another person to pray with stand accountable with, 5) Sin unchecked will cost you down the road.

The Rivalry of Mission:
    For we do not have a HIGH PRIEST who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4: 15
    Such as; Temptation of the flesh (other than just sex, also food, clothing, etc.), Boastful most of life (Such as, "Don't you know who I am?), and Lust of the eyes (Just this once I'll give in, later become constantly giving in).

The Rivalry of Following:
    [Build on the ROCK] [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 46) "But why do you call ME 'LORD, LORD,' and do not the things which I say? 47) Whoever comes to ME, and hears MY sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48) He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against the house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. 49) But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great. Luke 6: 46-49
    11) And HE HIMSELF gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, 12) for the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of CHRIST, 13 ) till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the SON of GOD, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of CHRIST; 14) that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15) but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into HIM who is the head--CHRIST-- 16) from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. Ephesians 4: 11-16
    Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you. Hebrews 13: 17

Challenge:
    How are you handling your biggest rival--Yourself?

I have four songs for this lesson: "The Lion and The Lamb" by Leeland from his "Have It All" album, "Cornerstone" by Hillsong Worship, "Yes I Will" by Vertical Worship, and "Do It Again" by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience."

10. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/25/2019 The first subject is Opposition. "How should I respond to opposition?"

GOD's Response:
    1) O LORD my GOD, in YOU I put my trust; save me from all those who persecute me, 2) lest they tear me like a lion, rending me in pieces, while there is no to deliver. Psalm 7: 1-2
    HE was oppressed and HE was afflicted, yet HE opened not HIS mouth; HE was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so HE opened not HIS mouth. Isaiah 53: 7
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 43) "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy'. 44) But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45) that you may be sons of your FATHER in heaven; for HE makes HIS sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46) For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47) And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? 48) Therefore you shall be perfect just as your FATHER in heaven is perfect." Matthew 5: 43-48

At times, your best response to opposition is no response at all. By repaying evil fro evil, you stoop to fighting on the opposition's terms and you cut yourself off from GOD's righteous power. Try to love and pray for those who oppose you. No matter how much opposition you experience, continue doing right, trust in GOD, and keep yourself tapped into GOD's strong power and protection.

GOD's Promise:
    Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of GOD commit their souls to HIM in doing good, as to a faithful CREATOR. 1 Peter 4: 19

The song for this subject is "Haters" by Infinite from their "The Others" album.

The second subject is Speaking Up. "When is it appropriate to speak up for what is right?"

GOD's Response:
    11) Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; 12) for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision. 13) And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy. Galatians 2: 11-13
    8) Open your mouth for the speechless, in the cause of all who are appointed to die. 9) Open your mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31: 8-9

There are situations in which it is appropriate for you to speak up. When you can, it is your duty to call people to act against injustices in the world, especially on behalf of those who cannot speak for themselves. You are also called to speak up when you know that a friend or family member is disobeying GOD or hurting others. In all you do, make it a priority to get the right message about GOD across to others who may not understand or know any better.

GOD's Challenge:
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 34) When HE had called the people to HIMSELF, with HIS disciples also, HE said to them, "Whoever desires to come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow ME. 35) For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake and the gospel's will save it. 36) For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? 37) Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 38) For whoever is ashamed of ME and MY words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the SON of MAN also will be ashamed when HE comes in the glory of HIS FATHER with the holy angels." Mark 8: 34-38

The song for this subject is "Speak Life" by Toby Mac from his "Eye On It" album.

11. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/27/2019 Everyone, for today and a couple of days I'll be taking a break from putting up the Inspirational Daily Bible Verses, not so much for the Thanksgiving weekend, but for the new pain meds my new pain management doctor has me on for the neuropathy pain in both of my ankles, the meds are close to what Vicodin is, just not addictive though, I have to get used to the drowsiness and the feeling luppy. So have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

12. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/2/2019 Hi Everyone, I'm doing better with the new pain meds, so I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. In that point, we are going to tackle several lessons on Thanks and Thankfulness in relation to Thanksgiving Day weekend and beyond.

The first subject of five is Thanks. "Why is it important for me to give thanks to the LORD?"

GOD's Response:
    [GOD speaking] 22) "Now consider this, you who forget GOD, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver: 23) whoever offers praise glorifies ME; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of GOD." Psalm 50: 22-23 (Now it verses make GOD sound harsh, but you have to remember HE is talking if you go the way of the most horrendous of sins and the coming of Judgement Day.)
    All YOUR works shall praise YOU, O LORD, and YOUR saints shall bless YOU. Psalm 145: 10
    4) For every creature of GOD is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5) for it is sanctified by the word of GOD and prayer. 1 Timothy 4: 4-5

A thankful heart honors GOD for what HE has done and recognizes HIS work, blessing, mercy, and provision in your life. A thankful heart gives you a positive attitude because it keeps you focused on all GOD is doing for you, not on what you think you lack. This prepares you for life's challenges and for faithfulness to GOD in the midst of challenges. Make thanksgiving a part of your prayer time every day.

GOD's Promise:
    34) Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for HE is good! For HIS mercy endures forever. 35) And say, "Save us, O GOD of our salvation; gather us together, and deliver us from the Gentiles, to give thanks to YOUR holy name, to triumph in YOUR praise." 36) Blessed be the LORD GOD of Israel from everlasting to everlasting! And all the people said, "Amen!" and praised the LORD. 1 Chronicles 16: 34-36

The second subject of the five is Thankfulness. "How can I show my thankfulness to the LORD?"

GOD's Response:
    1) I will praise YOU, O LORD, with all my whole heart; I will tell of all YOUR marvelous works. 2) I will be glad and rejoice in YOU; I will sing praise to YOUR name, O MOST HIGH. Psalm 9: 1-2
    1) It is good to give thanks to the LORD, and to sing praises to YOUR name, O MOST HIG; 2) to declare YOUR lovingkindness in the morning, and YOUR faithfulness every night, 3) on a instrument of ten strings, on the lute, and on the harp, with harmonious sound. 4) For YOU, LORD, have made me glad through YOUR work; I will triumph in the works of YOUR hands. Psalm 92: 1-4
    I will praise YOU with uprightness of heart, when I learn YOUR righteous judgements. Psalm 119: 7

There are many ways to show your thankfulness to the LORD--through praise , prayer, singing, worship, giving, obedience, and service. Like you, GOD love to hear a simple "thank you."

GOD's Challenge:
    Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon HIS name; make known HIS deeds among the peoples! 1 Chronicles 16: 8

The third subject of the five is Thankfulness. "What should I thank GOD for?"

GOD's Response:
    1) Praise the LORD! I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. 2) The works of the LORD are great, studied by all who have pleasure in them. Psalm 111: 1-2
    I will worship toward YOUR holy temple, and praise YOUR name for YOUR lovingkindness and YOUR truth; for YOU have magnified YOUR word above all name. Psalm 138: 2
    Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for HE is good! For HIS mercy endures forever. Psalm 118: 1
    Thanks be to GOD for HIS indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9: 15
    There are so many things to thank GOD for--salvation, faith, love, heaven, miracles, food, other believers, family, work, nature, laughter, HIS unfailing faithfulness, HIS honor, HIS goodness, HIS SON JESUS CHRIST...in fact, you can give thanks for everything good!

GOD's Challenge:
    6) As you therefore have received CHRIST JESUS the LORD, so walk in HIM, 7) rooted and built up in HIM and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. Colossians 2: 6-7

The fourth subject of the five is Thankfulness. "How can I show my thankfulness to others?"

GOD's Response:
    17) Then Eli answered and said, "Go in peace, and the GOD of Israel grant your petition which you have asked of HIM." 18) And she said, "let your maidservant find favor in your sight." So the woman went her way and ate, and her face was no longer sad. 1 Samuel 1: 17-18
    15) And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified GOD, 16) and fell down on his face at HIS feet, giving HIM thanks. And he was a Samaritan. Luke 17: 15-16
    15) Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the LORD JESUS and your love for all the saints, 16) do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: 17) that the GOD of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, the FATHER of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of HIM, 18) the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of HIS calling, what are the riches of the glory of HIS inheritance in the saints, 19) and what is the exceeding greatness of HIS power toward us who believe, according to the working of HIS mighty power 20) which HE worked in CHRIST when HE raised HIM from the dead and seated HIM at HIS right hand in the heavenly places, 21) far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. 22) And HE put all things under HIS feet, and gave HIM to be head over all things to the church, 23) which is HIS body, the fullness of HIM who fills all in all. Ephesians 1: 15-23

There are so many ways to show your thankfulness to others--a word of thanks, a smile, a note, a meal, a gift, a prayer, a recommendation. To whom can you say thank you today?

GOD's Promise:
    56) The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57) But thanks be to GOD, who gives us the victory through our LORD JESUS CHRIST. 1 Corinthians 15: 56-57

The fifth and final subject of the five is Thankfulness. "How can I be thankful even in the tough times?"

GOD's Response:
    6) Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD; 7) and the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS. Philippians 4: 6-7
    16) Rejoice always, 17) pray without ceasing, 18) in everything give thanks; for this is the will of GOD in CHRIST JESUS for you. 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18

While it is hard to be thankful for the tough times, you can be thankful in them. Our outlook on life determines how we view our problems. If we see them only as problems, we will usually develop an attitude of bitterness, cynicism, and hopelessness. If we see them as a crucible for strengthening our character and convictions, then we are better able to rise above them, and even thank GOD for how they are refining our lives.

GOD's Promise:
    16) The SPIRIT HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD, 17) and if children, then heirs--heirs of GOD and join heirs with CHRIST, if indeed we suffer with HIM, that we may also be glorified together. 18) For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8: 16-18

The two songs I have selected for these subjects are "Thank You Part 1" and "Thank You Part 2" by Infinite from the "The Others" album.

13. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/03/2019 The December continuing of the "Go Beyond Series; Message: Go Beyond Christmas; Title: A Curious Journey."

[Wise Men from the East] 1) Now after JESUS was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, 2) saying, "Where is HE who has been born KING of the Jews? For we have seen HIS star in the EAST and have come to worship HIM." 3) When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 4) And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the CHRIST was to be born. 5) So they said to him, "In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet: 6) 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are not the least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you shall come a RULER who will shepherd MY people Israel.'" 7) Then Herod, when he had secretly called the wise men, determined from them what time the star appeared. 8) And he sent them to Bethlehem and said, "Go and search carefully for the young CHILD, and when you have found HIM, bring back word to me, that I may come and worship HIM also." 9) When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the EAST went before them, till it came and stood over where the young CHILD was. 10) When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. 11) And when they had come into the house, they saw the young CHILD with Mary HIS mother, and fell down and worshiped HIM. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to HIM: gold, frankincense, and myrrh [both frankincense and myrrh used in burial of kings and royalty]. 12) Then, being divinely warned in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed for their own country another way. Matthew 2: 1-12 If you're wondering why the Wise Men were warned not to go back to Herod, GOD told them in the vision if Herod was told where JESUS CHRIST was, that Herod would come to kill JESUS CHRIST like he did to the many other babies ages three years and younger to newborn because Herod did not want to give up his physical power to JESUS CHRIST being born in the prophecies of JESUS CHRIST's birth. But JESUS CHRIST's ruling didn't just rest on physical power, but also on spiritual power, but Herod didn't know that. Magi: Wise Men of Persia [East] and other countries.

A Curious Search:
    I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me. Proverbs 8: 17

A Curious Response:
    5) Let this mind be in you which was also in CHRIST JESUS, 6) who, being in the form of GOD, did not consider it robbery to be equal with GOD, 7) but made HIMSELF of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8) And being found in appearance as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Philippians 2: 5-8
    [CHRIST Brings Division] [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 34) "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35) For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law', 36) and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.' 37) He who loves father or mother more than ME is not worthy of ME. And he who loves son or daughter more than ME is not worthy of ME. 38) And he who does not take his cross and follow after ME is not worthy of ME. 39) He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for MY sake will find it. Matthew 10: 34-39 Believers and non-believers.

A Curious Future:
    For we are HIS workmanship, created in CHRIST JESUS for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2: 10 GOD knows you're going to mess up, but that's okay, just keep going for GOD.

Challenge: Are you searching for JESUS CHRIST in your life?

Three songs for today's lesson " It Came Upon A Midnight Clear" by Frank Sinatra, "O Come O Come Emanuel" by Matt Maher, "How HE Love" by John Mark McMillian.

14. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/04/2019 The first subject today is Retirement. "What does the BIBLE say about retirement?"

GOD's Response:
    23) Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 24) "This is what pertains to the Levites: From twenty-five years old and above one may enter to perform service in the work of the tabernacle of meeting; 25) and at the age of fifty years they must cease performing this work, and shall work no more. 26) They may minister with their brethren in the tabernacle of meeting, to attend to needs, but they themselves shall do no work. Thus you shall do to the Levites regarding their duties." Numbers 8: 23-26
    11) And HE HIMSELF gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12) for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of CHRIST, 13) till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the SON of GOD, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of CHRIST; 14) that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15) but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into HIM who is the head--CHRIST--16) from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. Ephesians 4: 11-16

We should not assume that fifty is the age the BIBLE suggests for all workers to retire! This is one of the few references to retirement in the BIBLE. Possibly this was done to encourage the younger Levites to grow into positions of responsibility. Nowhere does the BIBLE say that retirement means stopping work and service altogether; rather, it brings a change in how we work and serve. There are few things more important than developing strong leaders in the church and in our places of work. At times older leaders must shift from leading to mentoring leaders for the future strength of the church and businesses.

GOD's Challenge:
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 43) Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant. 44) And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. 45) For even the SON of MAN did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give HIS life a ransom for many." Mark 10: 43-45

The song for this subject is "It's Your World Now" by The Eagles from their "Long Road Out Of Eden" album.

The second subject for today is Challenges. "How should challenges shape my life?"

GOD's Response:
    20) And so I have made it my aim to preach the gospel, not where CHRIST was named, lest I should build on another man's foundation, 21) but as it is written: "To whom HE was not announced, they shall see; and those who have not heard shall understand." 22) For this reason I also have been much hindered from coming to you. Romans 15: 20-22
    2) My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3) knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. James 1: 2-3

Challenges keep you from being comfortable and satisfied with the status quo. They force you to follow GOD's leading into uncharted waters. Facing dangers of various sorts is part of the challenge of serving GOD in all things. These challenges reveal GOD's grace and power, develop your endurance, and teach you to better exercise the gifts GOD has given you. Paul's vision to preach the gospel in new places continually drove him to new challenges and therefore to greater growth in his relationship with GOD.

GOD's Promise:
    Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in HIM, and HE shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37: 5

The song selected for this subject is "Waymaker" by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/05/2019 The first subject for today is Challenges. "What are some of the ways GOD challenges me?"

GOD's Response:
    [JESUS Counsels The Rich Young Ruler] 17) Now as HE was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before HIM, and asked HIM, "GOOD TEACHER, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?" 18) So JESUS said to him, "Why do you call ME good? No one is good but ONE, that is, GOD. [Back then no one but his apostles knew JESUS was GOD in the flesh, they all thought HE was a regular rabbi.] 19) You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, ' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and mother."' 20) And he answered and said to HIM, "TEACHER, all these things I have kept from my youth." 21) Then JESUS, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, "One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow ME." 22) But he was sad at this word, and went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. Mark 10: 17-22 [Now JESUS doesn't want us to go dirt poor but live comfortably, support ourselves, our loved ones, and save fore retirement. HE just meant if you have plenty enough to donate to the needy, do so, so you may help out another fellow child of GOD. But the young ruler didn't want to give anything away.]
    Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my mind and my heart. Psalm 26: 2

GOD challenges you to take the "heart" test. HE wants you to examine your heart, that is, to test your motives to discover what you value most. If GOD is usually an afterthought, if just a little time or money is given to your church and to GOD's work, you have to ask if you are passing HIS test. It is not how much money you give more or little same with time, but the quality of it, are you just doing it as a routine or is GOD in your heart first and foremost. The "show-boat" Pharisees pulled the same bullshit of saying how great they were of how much money they were putting in the offering boxes (they collected the money afterwards from the collection boxes and gave it back to themselves instead of giving it to the poor like GOD instructed them) and praising themselves and trying to act like they were praising GOD. But JESUS CHRIST saw in their hearts and souls and called them hypocrites. Another part of the "heart" test is how you react to problems that interrupt your life. Do they drive you to ask GOD for help, or do you usually try to solve them without even thinking about GOD? Perhaps the biggest part of the test is to ask yourself whether you could do it if GOD asked you to give away everything you have to follow HIM. These are some of the ways GOD challenges us. How are you handling the test?

GOD's Promise:
    26) I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27) I will put MY SPIRIT within you and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and you will keep MY judgements and do them. Ezekiel 36: 26-27
    I think this song pretty much sums up how we all feel now and then but we have to remember to have GOD be first in our lives and HE more than willing to help us out in any circumstance, because HE loves us so much more than we can ever know; "Freedom To Feel" by John Reuben from the "X 2004 17 Christian Rock Hits!"

The second subject is Purification. "Why do tough times come? What value do they have in my life?"

GOD's Response:
    The refining pot is for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the hearts. Proverbs 17: 3
    Take away the dross from the silver, and it will go to the silversmith for jewelry. Proverbs 25: 4
    HE will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; HE will purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the LORD an offering in righteousness. Malachi 3: 3

As precious metals are refined by fire, so your life, which is precious to GOD, ["My precious, my precious!", sorry quick Lord of The Rings reference, I couldn't help it. :) ] is refined and purified in the fire of adversity. It is only through refining that the impurities are removed. When the liquid metal is completely purified, the refiner's image appears on its surface. Likewise, through suffering, GOD's image will appear more and more clearly in you. Now Air Force Amy, Ms. Madam Suzette, and Prince Kristopher may remember about my one cousin, Bobby Nard Jr., that was diagnosed with a rare lung and heart cancer that he underwent chemo treatments and surgeries years ago, sadly when it came back a second time he lost the battle, but Bobby had a strong faith in GOD whether he was gay or not, it didn't matter to me, nor to GOD I'm pretty sure. But Bobby was concerned with him having his head shaved and having the ashes on his forehead for Ash Wednesday, the same day he was having the surgery and undergoing chemo, he thought GOD would be upset that he looked like a crazed buddha. I told Bobby not to worry, GOD knows what you're going through, and I'm sure he laughing with you, but also has you in HIS arms. No matter what, Bobby let everything go into GOD's hands even on his deathbed. Madam Suzette and all the ladies and staff signed get-well cards and a Bunny Ranch shirt that was sent to Bobby, even though he didn't know them, I asked them to do it. They were all happy to do it, and when I mentioned to Madam Suzette about Bobby's cancer coming back, I asked if I could pay for another get-well present for Bobby, Madam Suzette said they would, but they were flipping for the bill, Madam Suzette, said since every holiday and when anyone was ill or had surgeries, I would always send get-well packages, that I had a good CHRIST-like heart, that they wanted to help me and Bobby out. That is why everyone on this site and at all the Ranches are my second family, always and forever.

GOD's Promise:
    I will bring the one-third through the fire, will refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call on MY name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'This is MY people'; and each one will say, 'The LORD is my GOD.'" Zechariah 13: 9

The song for this subject is "Replace Me" by Family Force Five from their "Business Up Front, Party In The Back: Diamond Edition" album. I haven't been feeling good the past two days, so I'll be taking a little break until Sunday, I don't know if it's just a cold or the flu. I hope everyone has a good week and weekend. If anyone else wants to pick up the daily inspirational BIBLE verses or talk about anything while I'm trying to get better, go ahead, remember this is your guys' post as well.

16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/09/2019 The continuing of the "Go Beyond Series; Message: Go Beyond Christmas; Title: When The MESSIAH Comes."

[JESUS CHRIST speaks to the Samaritan Woman near the well] 19) The woman said to HIM, "Sir' I perceive that YOU are a prophet. 20) Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship." [Samaritans were basically seen as the lowest of people to the Jews and were not allowed to worship in Jerusalem with the Jews but told to worship in the wilderness.] 21) JESUS said to her, "Woman, believe ME, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the FATHER. 22) You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23) But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth; for the FATHER is seeking such to worship HIM. 24) GOD is SPIRIT, and those who worship HIM must worship in spirit and truth." 25) The woman said to HIM, "I know that MESSIAH is coming" (who is called CHRIST). "When HE comes, HE will tell us all things." 26) JESUS said to her, "I who speak to you am HE." John 4: 19-26 [What JESUS CHRIST was telling the woman, that salvation is for everyone equally, not just for the Jews only. Also, it's not where you worship GOD, but in your heart and soul! For JESUS CHRIST is the cornerstone and head of the church which is a spiritual body, not a physical building or place. We are all important parts of GOD's church, no one is ignored, snubbed-out, un-loved, nor forgotten, in GOD's family, but welcomed as you are, loved as you are. Some people that are self-righteous and do not read the scriptures tell everyone else that they have to be perfect or get their lives straightened out to be wanted and loved by GOD, that is pure bullshit! GOD wants you in HIS family just as you are know, the only and most simple way is to just talk to GOD and ask HIM to come into your heart and soul, and tell HIM you believe JESUS CHRIST is HIS one and only begotten SON and you want JESUS CHRIST to be your SAVIOR now and forever. It's just that easy. GOD will lead you and do the rest.]

GODLY Inspiration:
    "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Let your hands be strong, you who have been hearing in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, who spoke in the day the foundation was laid for the house of the LORD of hosts, that the temple might be built. Zechariah 8: 9
    [CHRIST's birth announced to Mary] 30) Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid , Mary, for you have found favor with GOD. 31) And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a SON, and shall call HIS name JESUS. 32) HE will be great, and will be called the SON of the HIGHEST; and the LORD GOD will give HIM the throne of HIS father David. [Mary was a descendant of King David as well as Joseph was, even though Joseph was JESUS's adoptive father.] 33) And HE will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and HIS kingdom there will be no end." Luke 1: 30-33
    6) For unto us a CHILD is born, unto us a SON is given; and the government will be upon HIS shoulder. And HIS name will be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE of PEACE. 7) Of the increase of HIS government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over HIS kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgement and justice from that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. Isaiah 9: 6-7
    [The HOLY SPIRIT promised] 6) Therefore, when they had come together, they asked HIM, saying, "LORD, will YOU at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" 7) And HE said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the FATHER has put in HIS own authority. 8) But you shall receive power when the HOLY SPIRIT has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to ME in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of all the earth." Acts 1: 6-8
    1)The Pharisees and Sadducees came and testing HIM asked that HE would show them a sign from heaven. 2) HE answered and said to them. "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'; 3) and in the morning, 'It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face in the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. 4) A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." And HE left them and departed. Matthew 16: 1-4

Refine Your MESSIAH:
    JESUS CHRIST was born because we messed up!

Transform Your Life:
    Live your relationship with JESUS CHRIST outside to the world, not just in the church building. Is JESUS CHRIST's view your focus or the world's view of JESUS CHRIST your focus?

Challenge:
    Is your image of JESUS CHRIST that you follow yours or GOD's?

I have five songs for you all: "Joy To The World" by Celtic Women from their "Home For Christmas" album, "While The Shepherds Watch their Flocks By Night" by Andrew Peterson from his "Behold The LAMB of GOD" album, "O Holy Night" by Michael Crawford with The Trans-Siberian Orchestra, "Away In A Manger" by Alan Jackson from his "Let It Be Christmas" album, and "Go Tell It On The Mountain" by Sarah McLachlan.

17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/10/2019 The first subject is Trouble. "How can I avoid trouble?"

GOD's Response:
    Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles. Proverbs 21: 23
    Happy is the man who is always reverent, but he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity. Proverbs 28: 14
    A faithful man will abound with blessings, but he who hastens to be rich will not go unpunished. Proverbs 28: 20
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 31) JESUS answered them, "Do you now believe? 32) Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave ME alone. And yet I am not alone, because the FATHER is with ME. 33) These things I have spoken to you, that in ME you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16: 31-33

There are two kinds of trouble--trouble you cause because of a mistake, a bad decision, or an act of sin, and trouble that invades your life through no fault of your own. The first kind of trouble can usually be avoided through good planning and godly living. The second kind of trouble cannot usually be avoided, but GOD promises to help us through it and to eliminate it forever one day. You won't always be able to avoid trouble, but you can keep from looking for it!

GOD's Promise:
    1) There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in CHRIST JESUS, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the SPIRIT. 2) For the law of the SPIRIT of life in CHRIST JESUS has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8: 1-2

The song for this subject is "Crooked Lines" by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album.

The second subject is Absence. "Is GOD absent in my times of trouble?"

GOD's Response:
    1) How long, O LORD? Will YOU forget me forever? How long will YOU hide YOUR face from me? 2) How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? How long will my enemy be exalted over me? Psalm 13: 1-2
    7) Where can I go from YOUR SPIRIT? Or where can I flee from YOUR presence? 8) If I ascend into heaven, YOU are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold YOU are there. 9) If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 10) even there YOUR hand shall lead me, and YOUR right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139: 7-10

GOD never promised that by believing in HIM your life would be free from trouble. In fact, HE promised that by believing HIM, your life would probably have trouble because you have declared sides and now you have Satan as an enemy. Knowing this truth does not make your troubles easier, but because GOD predicted this trouble and knows the events of your life before they occur, you can move through troubling times without fear. When you face times of suffering, sorrow, or loneliness, remember that GOD is close beside you and knows that the outcome will be victory for you.

GOD's Promise:
    [ The LORD The SHEPHERD Of HIS People.] 1) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2) HE makes me to lie down in green pastures; HE leads me beside the still waters. 3) HE restores my soul; HE leads me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake. 4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff, they comfort me. 5) YOU prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; YOU anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. 6) Surely good ness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23: 1-6

The three songs for this subject are "Power Love Sound Mind" by Matthew West from his "All In" album and "I Just Need U." and "Overflow" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

18. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Thank you Miss Kiki Lover! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Yeah this was an idea by GOD (Had to ask HIM if it was HIS will to share this type of subject with everyone through everyone's vote on this.) Miss Air Force Amy, Miss Cumisha Amado, Old Nick, and me. The thread is for everyone to participate in. It's non judge mental, cuts straight to the truth, each daily message focuses on something different, it's not all fire and brimstone and all everything is joyous, it's a mix of both like it states in the Bible. So if you want to add a subject in at anytime go ahead, I and everyone else would love to hear other people's ideas and subjects. I hope you have a great week, Miss Kiki Lover! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  19. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/11/2019 The first subject is Testimony. "How can I use my own personal experiences to tell other about GOD?"

GOD's Response:
    8) And Moses told his father-in-law all that the LORD had done to Pharaoh and to the Egyptians for Israel's sake, all the hardship that had come upon them on the way, and how the LORD had delivered them. 9) The Jethro rejoiced for all the good which the LORD had done for Israel, whom HE had delivered out of the hand of the Egyptians. 10) And Jethro said, "Blessed be the LORD, who has delivered you out of the Egyptians and out of the hand of the Pharaoh, and who has delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians. 11) Now I know that the LORD is greater than all the gods; for in the very thing in which they behaved proudly, HE was above them." Exodus 18: 8-11
    1) Now the LORD said to Moses, "Go in to Pharaoh; for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his servants, that I may show these signs of MINE before him, 2) and that you may tell in the hearing of your son and your son's son the mighty things I have done in Egypt, and MY signs which I have done among them, that you may know that I am the LORD." Exodus 10: 1-2
    1) Give ear, O my people, to my law; incline your ears to the words of my mouth. 2) I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings of old, 3) which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. 4) We will not hide them from their children, telling to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and HIS strength and HIS wonderful works that HE has done. Psalm 78: 1-4

If Bible stories about people we've never met teach us about GOD, how much more can your personal experiences be used to explain GOD to those you know? Simple talking and confessions are far better and interesting to hear than show-boating and flattering speeches that TV evangelists try to use. Humbleness is more effective, even GOD knows that. No one can argue with what you have experienced. Telling stories about what GOD has meant to you is one of the most powerful ways to attract others to believe in GOD too.

GOD's Challenge:
    [From the story of JESUS CHRIST healing a demon-possessed man.] 18) And when HE got into the boat, he who had been demon-possessed begged HIM that he might be with HIM. 19) However, JESUS did not permit him, but said to him, "Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the LORD has done for you, and how HE has had compassion on you." 20) And he departed and began to proclaim in Decapolis all that JESUS had done for him; and all marveled. Mark 5: 18-20

The song for this subject is "Amen" by Matthew West from his "All In" album

The second subject is Evangelism. "How can I overcome my fear of witnessing?"

GOD's Response:
    10) The Moses said to the LORD, "O my LORD, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since YOU have spoken to YOUR servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue." [Moses had a serious stuttering problem.] 11) So the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have I not, the LORD? 12) Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say." Exodus 4: 10-12
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 14) Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15) for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. Luke 21: 14-15
    15) But sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16) having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in CHRIST may be ashamed. 17) For it is better, if it is the will of GOD, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil. 1 Peter 3: 15-17

First, take time to study the gospel message so you can be sure of what you believe and of how to explain it to others. This foundation will allow you to live your whole life as a convincing witness to others. When GOD prepares an opportunity for you to share your faith, you can be sure that HE will also equip you with the words that you need. Just continue to surprise people by loving them in unexpected ways and then be willing to explain why you do. If you think GOD can't use you or why would HE choose someone with the background you have, don't worry about that, GOD chose you for a reason, ask for HIS guidance and follow HIS lead, and HE will handle the rest! In-fact where you are in life and what you are currently doing, GOD will use you in that moment of time and in the future. Even GOD had the most unlikely witnesses, even sex workers in the past in the Bible, surprised? Don't be, even GOD prefers the unlikely witnesses compared to the world's view of perfect witnesses!

GOD's Promise:
    Do not fear, nor be afraid; have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are MY witnesses. Is there a GOD besides ME? Indeed there is no other ROCK; I know not one.'" Isaiah 44: 8

The song for this subject is "Broken Things" by Matthew West from his "All In" album.

I just received from my younger brother, Jim, while I was typing up this message, that our church's former minister and current church member at Four Mile Run Christian Church, Bob Mack, passed away this morning at home leaving his wife, Pat Mack, and many of their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Bob Mack was in his eighties and was in the hospital a couple of days ago, but was sent home recently. He was a good guy, comical, and quiet the character. He didn't find GOD and become a minister until after he ended his military service as an U.S. Army Airborne Ranger in the Korean War. So please keep his family in your prayers, thank you. If you want more info on him and or send email prayers you can contact the present minister, Mike Smith, for such info. [email protected] He will help you out, tell him you know Jerry Vestal and you want to send your sympathy and prayers to the Mack Family. Thank you!

20. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Okay, well, I'm glad you at least found this thread interesting and I hope if anything else you get something inspirational from the subjects explained on here whether you believe in GOD and the Bible or not and fun reading it. Talk to you later on some other thread, Miss Kiki Lover, and have a great week and weekend as well as a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    KikiLover likes this.
  21. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/15/2019 The continuing of the "Go Beyond Series; Message: Go Beyond Christmas; Title: Go Beyond Fear."

Go Beyond Fear Of Leaving Things Behind:
    [Glory In The HIGHEST] 8) Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9) And behold, and angel of the LORD stood before them, and the glory of the LORD shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. 10) Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a SAVIOR, who is CHRIST the LORD. 12) And this will be the sign to you: You will find a BABE wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger." 13) And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising GOD and saying: 14) "Glory to GOD in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!" 15) So it was, when the angels had gone away from them into heaven, that the shepherds said to one another, "Let us now go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has come to pass, which the LORD has made known to us." [Note they left the sheep in the fields unattended to follow the glory that GOD had revealed to them, but GOD gave the relief of fear that no beasts would harm their flock while they went to go see the MESSIAH.] 16) And they came with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the BABE lying in a manger. 17) Now when they had seen HIM, they made widely known they saying which was told them concerning this CHILD. 18) And all those who heard it marveled at those things which were told them by the shepherds. 19) But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20) Then the shepherds returned glorifying and praising GOD for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told to them. Luke 2: 8-20
    What do I leave behind to follow GOD? But you gain more from GOD bringing HIS message salvation and love to others!

Go Beyond Fear Of Judgement:
    [CHRIST's Birth Announced to Mary] 26) Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by GOD to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, 27) to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin's name was Mary. 28) And having come in, the angel said to her, "Rejoice, highly favored one, the LORD is with you; blessed are you among women!" 29) But when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and considered what manner of greeting this was. 30) Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with GOD. 31) And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a SON, and call HIS name JESUS. 32) HE will be great, and will be called the SON of the HIGHEST; and the LORD GOD will give HIM the throne of HIS father David. 33) And HE will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and HIS kingdom there will be no end." 34) Then Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I do not know a man?" [Back then any woman that was pregnant out of wedlock was killed for dishonoring her family.] 35) And the angel answered and said to her, "The HOLY SPIRIT will come upon you, and the power of the HIGHEST will over shadow you; therefore, also, that HOLY ONE who is to be born will be called the SON of GOD. 36) Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; [John The Baptist and JESUS CHRIST are second cousins.] and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren. 37) For with GOD nothing will be impossible." 38) Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the LORD! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her. Luke 1: 26-38 [Now Mary had faith that she left her fear of being killed to GOD, and GOD had her back in making sure everything was going to be alright.]
    Mary being pregnant while still a virgin, while engaged to Joseph. But Mary and Joseph trusted the Angel of GOD and GOD's promise. Love casts out Fear!

Go Beyond Fear To Joy:
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your GOD. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with MY righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41: 10
    Don't invite people to something you don't believe in. Antidote to fear is action.

Challenge: What would you do if you completely trusted GOD and couldn't feel fear?

Two songs for today are "We Three Kings" by Claymation Christmas and " Angels From the Realms of Glory" by Sara Groves from her "Joy Of Every Longing Heart."

22. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/17/2019 Okay this will be last day of double subjects, after this post it will all be single subjects. The first subject is LAMB of GOD. "Why is JESUS called the LAMB of GOD?"

GOD's Response:
    11) But the ANGEL of the LORD called to him from heaven and said , "Abraham, Abraham!" So he said, "Here I am." 12) And HE said, "Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear GOD, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from ME." 13) Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went a took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son. Genesis 22: 11-13
    The next day John saw JESUS coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The LAMB of GOD who takes away the sin of the world! John 1: 29

The sacrificial system in the Old Testament, before the time of JESUS CHRIST being borne of flesh, reminded people of the seriousness of sin before their holy GOD. The offering of a sacrifice symbolized the person's desire to be forgiven for sin and thus to be restored to fellowship with GOD. In Old Testament times, a life had to be given up (usually a lamb's) so that a life could be spared (the person's). The blood of the sacrificed animal represented one life being poured out in substitution for another. This idea of a "substitute" foreshadowed JESUS' death on the cross for our sins. The first animal sacrifice for sins was done by GOD HIMSELF for Adam's and Eve's sin against GOD in the Garden of Eden. ( Also, for Adam and his wife the LORD GOD made tunics of skin, and clothed them. Genesis 3: 21 Where do you think the skins came from? Everyone at the time didn't know about killing, or eat meat of any kind, everyone was a vegetarian even all the animals.) As the animal died so the sinner wouldn't have to, JESUS CHRIST died so we wouldn't have to [ CHRIST in Our Place: 6) For when we were still without strength, in due time CHRIST died for the ungodly. 7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8) But GOD demonstrated HIS own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, CHRIST died for us. 9) Much more then, having now been justified by HIS blood, we shall be saved form wrath through HIM. 10) For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to GOD through the death of HIS SON, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by HIS life. 11) And not only that, but we also rejoice in GOD through our LORD JESUS CHRIST, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Romans 5: 6-11]. The good news is that JESUS CHRIST rose form the dead. HIS power over death guarantees HIS promise that we will also rise from the dead.

GOD's Promise:
    17) And if you call on the FATHER, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear; 18) knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, 19) but with the precious blood of CHRIST, as a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20) HE indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21) who through HIM believe in GOD, who raised HIM from the dead and gave HIM glory, so that your faith and hope are in GOD. 1 Peter 1: 17-21

The song for this subject is "Savior" by Skillet from "X 2004 17 Christian Rock Hits" album.

The second subject is Healing. "Will JESUS CHRIST heal the hurts in my life?"

GOD's Response:
    40) Now a leper came to HIM, imploring HIM, kneeling down to HIM and saying to HIM, "If YOU are willing, YOU can make me clean." 41) Then JESUS, moved with compassion, stretched out HIS hand and touched him, and said to him, "I am willing; be blessed." 42) As soon as HE had spoken, immediately the leprosy left him, and he was cleansed. Mark 1: 40-42
    But to you who fear MY name the SUN of RIGHTEOUSNESS shall arise with healing in HIS wings; and you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves. Malachi 4: 2

HE who made your body can certainly repair and restore it. HE who made your mind can repair and restore it. HE who made your soul can repair it or restore it. Prayer is a powerful source of healing because it connects you with your creator. You know from GOD's WORD that HE loved you enough to die for you. HE promises that in eternity you will be fully healed.

GOD's Promise:
    3) And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of GOD is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people. GOD HIMSELF will be with them and be their GOD. 4) And GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21: 3-4

Two songs for this subject are "Healing Rain" and "Revelations Song" by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/18/2019 The subject for today is GOD's SON. "Why did GOD have to give HIS SON as a sacrifice for us?" [Short answer before the scriptures and lesson, because we fucked up big time and GOD, JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT loved us enough to save us!]

GOD's Response:
    For unto us a CHILD is born, unto us a SON is given; and the government will be upon HIS shoulder. And HIS name will be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE of PEACE. Isaiah 9:6
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 16) For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life. 17) For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved. 18) "He who believes in HIM is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten SON of GOD. 19) And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil. 20) For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21) But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in GOD." John 3: 16-21

If you are a parent, you know that you would do anything for your child's welfare, even to the point of death. To save your child's life, you would gladly give up your own. Yet GOD did the unthinkable--HE gave up HIS only CHILD! HE purposely and willingly sent JESUS CHRIST to earth to live as a human, and to experience the same joy and pain as we do. But when HE was tortured and crucified and punished for our sins so we wouldn't have to experience that. Could you make this ultimate sacrifice of love? Don't let such lavish love be wasted. Accept GOD's gift of salvation and embrace the JESUS CHRIST CHILD with all your heart!

GOD's Promise:
    [Knowing GOD Through Love] 7) Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of GOD; and everyone who loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. 8) He who does not love does not know GOD, for GOD is love. 9) In this the love of GOD was manifested towards us, that GOD has sent HIS only begotten SON into the world, that we might live through HIM. 10) In this is love, not that we loved GOD, but that HE loved us and sent HIS SON to be the propitiation for our sins. 11) Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4: 7-11

Two songs for today are "Go Tell It On The Mountain" and 'Huron Carol" by Sarah McLachlan from her "Wonderland" album.

To just be a little off subject, back on the posting date of 12/11/2019 "Evangelism subject" when I mentioned that GOD had sex workers as witnesses, some were even direct ancestors of JESUS CHRIST's physical bloodline in the family of David. One of them being Rahab the prostitute, in the Old Testament it never said whether she ceased from being a sex worker or not after she and her family joined Israel after the fall of Jericho (Joshua chapters 2 through 6), remember she aided in faith in GOD to help see GOD's will be done in Israel becoming what it needed to be in GOD's plan for the future and unknowingly to Rahab that she is the many generations grandmother to our SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, but GOD knew and planned it that way. GOD makes everyone for the love HE has for us and the plans HE has for us! Just when you think GOD can't use you and allow you in HIS family, let GOD make that decision, HE's always calling us home and wants us to help no matter what!

24. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/22/2019 Sorry for the constant slacking off of the scriptures, people, still trying to get used to the pain meds. Today is the continuing of "Go Beyond Series; Message: Go Beyond Christmas; Title: Go Beyond The Arrival."

[The Government of the PROMISED SON.] 1) Nevertheless the gloom will not be upon her who is distressed, as when at first HE lightly esteemed the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward more heavily oppressed her, by the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, in Galilee of the Gentiles. 2) The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined. 3) YOU have multiplied the nation and increased its joy; they rejoice before YOU according to the joy of harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4) For YOU have broken the yoke of his burden and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian. 5) For every warrior's sandal from the noisy battle, and garments rolled in blood, will be used for burning and fuel of fire. For unto us a CHILD is born, unto us a SON is given; and the government will be upon HIS shoulder. And HIS name will be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLSTING FATHER, PRINCE of PEACE. 7) Of the increase of HIS government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over HIS kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgement and justice from that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. Isaiah 9: 1-7

Arrival Of A SAVIOR:
    For there is born to you this day in the city of David a SAVIOR, who is CHRIST the LORD. Luke 2: 11
    HE is the TRUE BREAD
    32) The JESUS said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but MY FATHER gives you the true bread from heaven. 33) For the bread of GOD is HE who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." John 6: 32-33
    HE is the TRUE LIGHT
    Then JESUS spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows ME shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8: 12
    HE is the ONLY SAVIOR
    Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. Acts 4: 12

Arrival Of The HOLY SPIRIT:
    13) In HIM you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT of promise, 14) who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of HIS glory. Ephesians 1: 13-14
    HE is the LIVING WATER
    13) JESUS answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14) but whoever drinks of the water that I give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." 15) The woman said to HIM, "Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw." John 4: 13-15
    HE is "ANOTHER COMFORTER."
    [JESUS Promises ANOTHER HELPER] 15) "If you love ME, keep MY commandments. 16) And I will pray the FATHER, and HE will give you another HELPER, that HE may abide in you forever-- 17) the SPIRIT of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees HIM nor knows HIM; but you know HIM, for HE dwells with you and will be in you. 18) I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you." John 14: 15-18
    HE is a FAITHFUL WITNESS
    By this we know that we abide in HIM, and HE in us, because HE has given us of HIS SPIRIT. 1 John 4: 13
    The HOLY SPIRIT guides you through GOD's WORD.

Arrival Of Grace:
    But HE gives more grace. Therefore HE says: "GOD resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." James 4: 6
    HIS Grace Justifies
    being justified freely by HIS grace through the redemption that is that is in CHRIST JESUS Romans 3: 24
    HIS Grace Brings Salvation
    [Trained By Saving Grace] 11) For the grace of GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12) teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13) looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, 14) who gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for HIMSELF HIS own special people, zealous for good works. 15) Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you. Titus 2: 11-15
    HIS Grace Abounds
    For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of GOD. 2 Corinthians 4: 15
    Israel waited for the Arrival of JESUS CHRIT's Birth, we wait on JESUS CHRIST's Second Arrival to bring us HOME!

Challenge:
    How are you helping JESUS CHRIST arrive in other people's lives?

I have four songs for you, "O Come Let Us Adore HIM" by Hillsong, "Come Though Long-expected JESUS" Traditional Carol, "HE Has Come For US' by Meredith Andrews, and "In The Bleak Midwinter" by Julie Andrews.

25. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/24/2019 Okay this will be a two part today, first part, JESUS' Birth. "Why was JESUS' birth so odd?"

GOD's Response:
    11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a SAVIOR, who is CHRIST the LORD. 12) And this will be the sign to you: You will find a BABE wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger." Luke 2: 11-12
    26) For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. 27) But GOD has chosen the foolish things in the world to put to shame the wise, and GOD has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 1 Corinthians 1: 26-27

GOD often accomplishes HIS purposes in unexpected ways. GOD used the census of a heathen emperor to bring Joseph and Mary to Bethlehem. Maybe that is also why HE chose to have JESUS born in a stable rather than a palace, why HE chose Bethlehem rather than Jerusalem, and why the news of JESUS' birth went first to shepherds rather than to kings. GOD may have done all this to show that life's greatest treasure--salvation through JESUS CHRIST--is available to all. And it may also show that the lowly and humble might have a better chance of receiving that message.

GOD' Promise:
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5: 5

The second part is Incarnation. "Why did GOD choose to send HIS SON into the world as a baby?"

GOD's Response:
    24) being justified freely by HIS grace through the redemption that is in CHRIST JESUS, 25) whom GOD set forth as a propitiation by HIS blood, through faith, to demonstrate HIS righteousness, because in HIS forbearance GOD had passed over the sins that were previously committed, Romans 3: 24-25

GOD's mission was to save us for eternity and to show us how to live now. The INCARNATION (the SON of GOD coming to us "in the flesh") means that GOD, in the form of a human baby, entered into our world to identify with our situation, to experience our suffering, and to suffer for our salvation. We can never claim that GOD doesn't understand, because GOD stood where we stand. Refusing to stand aloof or apart from us, the LORD entered fully into our lives [ 14) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, HE HIMSELF likewise shared in the same, that through death HE might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15) and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16) For indeed HE does not give aid to the angels, but HE does give aid to the seed of Abraham. 17) Therefore, in all things HE had to be made like HIS brethren, that HE might be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to GOD, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. 18) For in that HE HIMSELF has suffered, being tempted, HE is able to aid those who are tempted. Hebrews 2: 14-18 ] . As one of us, yet one who is also fully divine, HE was able to pay the full price for our sin, opening the way to eternal life. HE is also able to show us how to live a life of surrender and obedience to GOD.

GOD's Promise:
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] 16) For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life. 17) For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved. John 3: 16-17

The song for both of these subjects is "Joy To The World" by Claymation Christmas.

26. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/25/2019 The first subject today is PRINCE of PEACE. "How does JESUS bring peace into my life?"

GOD's Response:
    [The WAY, The TRUTH, The LIFE. JESUS CHRIST speaking.] 1) "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. 2) In MY FATHER's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare you a place for you. 3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to MYSELF; that where I am, there you may be also. 4) And where I go you know, and the way you know." 5) Thomas said to HIM, "LORD, we do not know where YOU are going, and how can we know the way?" 6) JESUS said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." John 14: 1-6
    YOU will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on YOU, because he trusts in YOU. Isaiah 26: 3

There are so many things that affect peace: chaos, conflict, interruptions, wars, busyness, worry, fear. How can we have peace from all that? On this earth, you can't prevent many of these things from invading your life, but you can have peace--a quiet, unshakable confidence--about the outcome. How do some people have such peace just before they are martyred for their faith in JESUS? They know where they are going. Just so you know you don't have to be martyred to have belief, just believing and having JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOR is enough peace to know when your time is up, you know you will end up in heaven for all eternity. If you had ten million dollars in the bank, you wouldn't worry about providing for your family if you lost your job. In the same way, if you have banked treasure in heaven, you don't worry about losing your life on earth. Let that assurance keep you from panicking in today's storms. The outcome is certain.

GOD's Promise:
    31) JESUS answered them, "Do you now believe? 32) Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave ME alone. [JESUS is talking about the crucifixion] And yet I am not alone, because the FATHER is with ME. 33) These things I have spoken to you, that in ME you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16: 31-33

The song for this subject is "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me.

The second subject is Responding to JESUS. "What should our response be to JESUS?"

GOD's Response:
    And when they had come into the house, they saw the young CHILD with Mary HIS mother, and fell down and worshipped HIM. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to HIM: gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Matthew 2: 11
    3) Blessed be to GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in CHRIST, 4) just as HE chose us in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM in love, 5) having predestined us to adoption as sons by JESUS CHRIST to HIMSELF, according to the good pleasure of HIS will, 6) to the praise of the glory of HIS grace, by which HE made us accepted in the BELOVED. Ephesians 1: 3-6
    [Seeing and Believing] 24) Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when JESUS came. 25) The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the LORD." So he said to them, "Unless I see in HIS hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into HIS side, I will not believe." 26) And after eight days HIS disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. JESUS came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you!" 27) Then HE said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at MY hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into MY side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing." 28) And Thomas answered and said to HIM, "My LORD and my GOD!" 29) JESUS said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen ME, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20: 24-29

The astrologers traveled thousands of miles to see the KING of the JEWS. When they finally found HIM, they responded with joy, worship, and gifts. How different from the approach we often take today! We expect GOD to come looking for us, explain HIMSELF, prove who HE is, and give us gifts. Those who are wise still seek JESUS because they suspect that HE was sent for a special purpose unlike that of any other person. Do you really know who HE is? What gift can you give back to JESUS, who gave HIS life for you?

GOD's Promise:
    [JESUS CHRIST speaking] Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears MY voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with ME. Revelation 3: 20 [JESUS CHRIST is talking about accepting HIM as your LORD and Savior, when HE is knocking on your heart's and soul's door.]
    The two songs for today are "We Three Kings" and "Joy To The World" by Claymation Christmas.

27. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/4/2020 Okay, I think I'm starting to get used to the pain meds, sorry. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This is the final instalment of the Go Beyond Series, starting next week will be a new series for this new year. The Message: Go Beyond Christmas; Title: Not Yet Beyond.

Pursue CHRIST:
    Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which CHRIST JESUS has also laid hold of me. Philippians 3: 12

Rely On CHRIST:
    13) Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14) I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of GOD in CHRIST JESUS. Philippians 3: 13-14

Encourage Each Other:
    15) Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if anything you think otherwise, GOD will reveal even this to you. 16) Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind. Philippians 3: 15-16

Set An Example:
    17) Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern. 18) For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of CHRIST: 19) whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things. Philippians 3: 17-19
    13) For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." 15) But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another! Galatians 5: 13-15

Serve As A Citizen Of Heaven:
    20) For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the SAVIOR, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, 21) who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF. Philippians 3: 20-21 (Our transformed bodies will not feel sorrow, pain, suffering of any kind; imagine having the ability to pass through walls and doors with no problems, imagine having the ability to fly through space at the speed of a million to trillions times the speed of light, that is just a small portion GOD promises to us with our new bodies, pretty amazing right?)

Challenge: Are you going to make the Connection in 2020?

Two songs that was for this lesson for the Christmas season: "Noel" and "Silent Night" by Sarah McLachlan from her album "Wintersong."

28. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/5/2020 Hi everyone, this year for Sunday's Bible verses series is going to be on the theme "Make The Connection." The message for January is "Make The Connection" and today's title is "Make The Connection To CHRIST." I hope you all enjoy the new series for this year, so let's get started.

24) And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25) not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the DAY approaching. Hebrews 10: 24-25
    JESUS said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." John 14: 6

I will develop my connection to CHRIST daily:
    23) Princes also sit and speak against me, but YOUR servant meditates on YOUR statutes. 24) YOUR testimonies also are my delight and my counselors. 25) My soul clings to dust; revive me according to YOUR word. Psalm 119: 23-25
    Focus and ask GOD for Spiritual Connection daily, read the BIBLE daily (even a chapter length to maybe an hour if you want to, all depends on you.), Talk to GOD daily (even through reading the BIBLE) GOD loves to have a conversation with HIS children, walk with GOD daily in every aspect of your life.

I will free myself to connect to CHRIST daily:
    Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2) looking unto JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of GOD. Hebrews 12: 1-2
    What are your priorities with GOD and life daily?

I will do whatever is necessary to connect to CHRIST daily:
    24) Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. 25) And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. 26) Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. 27) But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. 1 Corinthians 9: 24-27 ( Can you tell Paul was a sports fan? Racing and boxing.)

I do hope you all enjoyed the start of the new series for this new year. There was no official challenge this Sunday, but here is one, "Make sure to make a connection with GOD, JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT daily to help you out and others around you. For GOD, JESUS CHRIST, and HOLY SPIRIT all want us to win the unperishable crown of being with THEM and our loved ones up in Heaven on that DAY when we are all called HOME."

I have traditional songs for you all: "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" by Amy Grant from her "Be Still And Know... Hymns & Faith" album, "Holy, Holy, Holy" by Audrey Assad, "Lead Me To Calvary", "Blest Be The Tie That Binds" by Sara Groves from her "The Collection" album.

Here is an interesting video on JESUS CHRIST and the Mark of the Beast in the Book of Revelations in the HOLY BIBLE.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  29. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

01/08/2020 The first subject today is Fresh Start. "It's a brand new year. Is it really possible for me to get a fresh start?"

God's Response:
    Create in me a clean heart, O GOD, and renew a steadfast spirit with in me. Psalm 51: 10
    For who has despised the day of small things? For seven rejoice to see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. They are the eyes of the LORD, which scan to see to and fro throughout the whole earth." Zechariah 4: 10
    23) and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24) and that you put on the new man which was created according to GOD, in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4: 23-24

You harvest what you plant. Pumpkin seeds produce pumpkins, Sunflower seeds produce sunflowers. That is exactly why you must beg the LORD to plant within you a clean heart, so that your life will produce clean thoughts, actions, and motives. The bad desires and thoughts that remain are evidence that some bad seeds have also been planted and you need to do some weeding. All of us, no matter what, have fallen and now and then fall short of the glory of GOD, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to do better, just remember only through JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and SAVIOR are we saved and forgiven by GOD and allowed into Heaven. Complete renewal is not yet accomplished. None of us will be entirely pure in this life, but purity of mind and heart is one of the most worthy goals to pursue this year. Is it your goal? How will you be different at the nd of this year--inside and outside--if you meet that goal?

GOD's Promise:
    being confident of this very thing, that HE who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of JESUS CHRIST; Philippians 1: 6

The second subject is Influence. "Can I really make a difference in the world?"

GOD's Response:
    They looked to HIM and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. Psalm 34: 5
    So he answered and said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT,' says the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4: 6
    9) You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest regions, and said to you, 'You are MY servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: 10) fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your GOD. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with MY righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41: 9-10

GOD has a plan that is just for you--a purpose for your life that no one else can fill. GOD also knows that you are limited and need HIS help. Acknowledge GOD's authority each day by confessing your need for HIM, honor GOD by consulting HIM in prayer, seek wisdom in HIS WORD (HOLY BIBLE), then consider whether your actions are consistent with what you have read. Ask fellow believers, co-workers, family, and friends what they believe any qualities you don't recognize in yourself that they do see that will help in sharing your faith and special gifts to everyone around you for GOD. GOD will guide you. Since GOD made you with such a specific purpose in mind, HE will surely help you become a CHILD of GOD that makes a difference in the world. A lot of you in the beginning know from a separate post earlier last year, that I asked you all if you wanted to start a church post on here. Before I brought that subject up, I asked GOD in a prayer if HE thought it was a good idea and if it was HIS will not my own for it to happen and to let me know through you all in that previous post. I had more yays than nays on the idea, but also a compromise idea by Miss Air Force Amy, that instead of a church posting, do a daily inspirational Bible verse posting. Unknown to you all, GOD spoke through you all to give this idea the "go ahead." Now GOD's Purpose for us all may be different, it may be ministering, volunteering, being there for each other, etc. The fact of the matter is GOD has a special job for all of us, just ask HIM what HE wants you to do.

GOD's Challenge:
    Then JESUS answered and said to them, "Most assuredly I say to you, the SON can do nothing of HIMSELF, but what HE sees the FATHER do; for whatever HE does, the SON also does in like manner. John 5: 19

The song for both of these subjects is "All In" by Matthew West from his "All In" album.

30. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Okay sorry for the constant delays everyone. Today is the continuation of the Series: Make The Connection; Message: Make the Connection; Title: Make the Connection To Community.

[JESUS CHRIST Speaking] By this all will know that you are MY disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13: 35
    1) In the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth. 2) The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the SPIRIT of GOD was hovering over the face of the waters. Then GOD said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. Genesis 1: 1-3
    1) In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. 14)And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the FATHER, full of grace and truth. John 1: 1, 14
    15) HE is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn over all creation. 16) For by HIM all things were created that are in heaven and that are on the earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. Colossians 1: 15-16
    27) So GOD created man in HIS own image; in the image of GOD HE created him; male and female HE created them. 28) Then GOD blessed them, and GOD said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." Genesis 1: 27-28
    And the LORD GOD said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him." Genesis 2: 18

Community Forms Reliability:
    And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. Acts 2: 42

Community Forms Growth:
    We need to commune with each other to keep connected with GOD as well with each other.

Community Forms Life:
    Gets us to be in each other's life.

The four songs for today is "The Victory Is Yours" by Bethel Music, "Here Again" by Elevation Worship, "Yes I Will" by Vertical Worship, and "Do It Again" by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  31. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/16/2020 The subject split up in two today is Vision. The first part; "Why is it important for me to seek GOD's vision for the future?"

GOD's Response:
    20) Now to HIM who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask of think, according to the power that works in us, 21) to HIM be glory in the church by CHRIST JESUS to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3: 20-21
    [The Answered Prayer; JESUS CHRIST Speaking] 12) "Most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in ME, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to MY FATHER. 13) And whatever you ask in MY name, that I will do, that the FATHER may be glorified in the SON. 14) If you ask anything in MY name, I will do it. John 14: 12-14

You already have some vision of the future. Seeking GOD's vision breaks your bondage to small ideas that are not worthy of GOD or representative of GOD's work in the world. GOD's vision inspires hope in greater possibilities. By aligning your vision with GOD's vision for your life, you will be able to navigate your future with purpose and clarity.

GOD's Challenge:
    8) "For MY thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways MY ways," says the LORD. 9) "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways, and MY thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55: 8-9

The second part of Vision is; "How can I align my vision with GOD's plan for me?"

GOD's Response:
    15) And when the servant of the man of GOD arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, "Alas, my master! What shall we do?" 16) So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." 17) And Elisha prayed, and said, "LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 2 Kings 6: 15-17
    As for me, I will see YOUR face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in YOUR likeness. Psalm 17: 15
    Open my eyes, that I may see wonderous things from YOUR law. Psalm 119: 18

There are several ways to find GOD's vision for your life: through HIS WORD (HOLY BIBLE), through the conscience HE has built in you, through the counsel of other godly people, and through prayer. GOD wants to reveal HIS vision for your life. Believe in HIS power, seek HIS guidance each day, and be alert to the ways that HE answers you.

GOD's Promise:
    [JESUS CHRIST Speaking] Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD. Matthew 5: 8

I have three songs for you today for today's subject of Vision. They are "When The Children Cry" by White Lion, "Show Me The Way" by Styx, and "Rivers Of Dreams" by Billy Joel.

32. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Thank you for liking this Lunch Buffett!

33. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

01/25/2020 The subject for today is Armor. "How does GOD arm me for my daily battles?"

GOD's Response:
    [The Whole Armor of GOD] 10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD and in the power of HIS might. 11) Put on the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12) For we do not wrestle against the flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13) Therefore take up the whole armor of GOD, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14) Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15) and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16) above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. [The wicked one is the Devil aka Satan aka Lucifer and all the fallen angels which are his fellow demon minions.] 17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the SPIRIT, which is the word of GOD; 18) praying always with all prayer and supplication for all the saints-- 19) and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20) for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. Ephesians 6: 10-20

If you want to be a mighty warrior for GOD, you must learn to use all of these spiritual weapons.

GOD's Challenge:
    [Put on the LORD JESUS CHRIST] 11) And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. 12) The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. 13) Let us walk properly, as in the day, not revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. 14) But put on the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts. Romans 13: 11-14

I want to apologize for not posting everyday. I know I have been slacking a lot lately, partly sick, partly tired from pain meds, partly playing video games, all together being lazy, sorry, I'll try to better from here on out everyone.

The two songs for today are "The Elements" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album and "Boom" by P.O.D. from their "Satellite" album.

34. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

01/26/2020 The continuing of the "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Make the Connection"; Title: "Make The Connection To Others".

[The Great Commission, After LORD JESUS CHRIST Arose From The Grave] 16) Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which JESUS had appointed for them. 17) When they saw HIM, they worshiped HIM; but some doubted. 18) And JESUS came and spoke to them saying, "All authority has been given to ME in heaven and on earth. 19) Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, 20) teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. Matthew 28: 16-20

Make It About Others:
    [Believers Are Salt And Light. JESUS CHRIST Speaking] 13) "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. (Salt was a valuable item back then, it kept food from spoiling and added flavor and helped with keeping leather from being ruined.) 14) "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15) Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your FATHER in heaven. Matthew 5: 13-16
    Share hobbies, past times, and likes with others. Make a list of others to spend time with. Make it a priority. Don't make excuses.
    19) and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20) for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly as I ought to speak. Ephesians 6: 19-20

Make It Simple:
    [The Name of JESUS Forbidden] 13) Now they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with JESUS. 14) And seeing the man who had been healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it. 15) But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves, 16) saying, "What shall we do to these men? For, indeed, that a notable miracle has been done through them is evident to all who dwell in Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it. 17) But so that it spreads no further among the people, let us severely threaten them, that from now on they speak to no man in this name." 18) So they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of JESUS. 19) But Peter and John answered and said to them, "Whether it is right in the sight of GOD to listen to you more than to GOD, you judge. 20) For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard." 21) So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding no way of punishing them, because of the people, since they all glorified GOD for what had been done. 22) For the man was over forty years old on whom this miracle of healing had been performed. (The older age meant he didn't need anyone else to challenge is word as a child would need the parents to vouch for them.) Acts 4: 13-22
    G: GOD created us to be with HIM.
    O: Our sins separate us from GOD.
    S: Sins cannot be removed by good deeds.
    P: Paying the price for sin, LORED JESUS CHRIST died and rose again.
    E: Everyone who trusts in HIM alone has eternal life.
    L: Life with LORD JESUS CHRIST starts now and lasts forever.

Make It Eternity:
    1) If then you were raised with CHRIST, seek those things which are above, where CHRIST is sitting at the right hand of GOD. 2) Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3) For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD. Colossians 3: 1-3
    The Book of Revelations speaks that like how we connect here on earth with each other daily, we will do more so to interact with each other in heaven.

Two Questions:
    1) Does that make sense?
    2) Is there anything holding you back right now from putting your faith in LORD JESUS CHRIST?

The two songs selected for today are "You Are The Only King Forever" by Elevation Worship and "This We Know" by Passion featuring Kristian Stanfill from their "Follow YOU Anywhere."

35. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

01/27/2020 For the next several days other than the messages on the "Make The Connection" Series, the daily inspirational BIBLE verse scriptures will be focused on the "Armor of GOD". Today will be Peace. "How can I find peace in the midst of my battles?

GOD's Response:
    and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Ephesians 6: 15
    6) Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD; 7) and the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS. Philippians 4: 6-7
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of GOD. Matthew 5: 9 (That includes you ladies too being recognized as daughters of GOD!)

To put on peace means that you are ready for any battle because you are confident in the knowledge that you are on the winning side. When Satan disturbs you through trials and temptations, you can face your challenges with composure and with the confidence that comes from knowing that your salvation and your future are secure. You are also tasked by GOD to bring love and peace to others through LORD JESUS CHRIST in all situations and conflicts. You are not only GOD's blessed children but also HIS soldiers and warriors for GOD!

GOD's Challenge:
    How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion, "Your GOD reigns!" Isaiah 52: 7

The song for today is "Love Broke Thru" By Toby Mac from his "THIS IS NOT A TEST" album.