Inspirational Bible Verses and Songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

01/29/2020 today will be a two part on two more pieces of the "Armor of GOD" subject. First part: Truth. "How will the truth help me fight my battles?"

GOD's Response:
    Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, Ephesians 6: 14
    31) Then JESUS said to the those Jews who believed HIM, "If you abide in MY word, you are MY disciples indeed. 32) And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8: 31-32
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 12) "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13) However, when HE, the SPIRIT of truth, has come, HE will guide you into all truth; for HE will not speak on HIS own authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak; and HE will tell you things to come. John 16: 12-13

When you believe the truth taught in GOD's WORD and live it out, you will have the upper hand in any battle against evil. You must be loyal to GOD and ask HIM for help. When you do this, HE will give you great protection against Satan and his demons that are fighting even now for your soul. The WORD of GOD and the power of the HOLY SPIRIT are powerful resources that can overpower your enemy. Stand strong and confident in your faith, and you can be certain that GOD will help you fight your battles so that you will be victorious.

GOD's Promise:
    5) Thomas said to HIM, "LORD, we do not know where YOU are going, and how can we know the way?" 6) JESUS said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. John 14: 5-6

The song for this first part of the subject is "See The Light" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

The second part of today's subject is Righteousness. "How can I be righteous when I'm in the middle of a battle?"

GOD's Response:
    Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, Ephesians 6: 14
    21) But now the righteousness of GOD apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the LAW and the PROPHETS, 22) even the righteousness of GOD, through faith in JESUS CHRIST, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD, 24) being justified freely by HIS grace through the redemption that is in CHRIST JESUS, Romans 3: 21-24

As a believer, you have been made righteous in GOD's eyes because LORD JESUS CHRIST forgave your sins when you confessed them to HIM. You may be tempted to think that you're not good enough, but GOD looks at you as though you have no sins. HE sees all the abilities and gifts HE created in you. You can confidently stand your ground against temptation and evil because you know that GOD is fighting for you. GOD always is willing to hear you in prayer for anything; forgiveness, healing, watching over you and loved ones, protection, being comforted, anything! When you are equipped with the armor of GOD and GOD is always at your side, Satan cannot defeat you.

GOD's Challenge:
    8) Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of CHRIST JESUS my LORD, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain CHRIST 9) and be found in HIM, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in CHRIST, the righteousness which is from GOD by faith; 10) that I may know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death, 11) if, by means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Philippians 3: 8-11

The song for the second part of the subject is "Saved" by Big & Rich from their album "Horse Of A Different Color".

2. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

01/31/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Make The Connection"; Title: "Make The Connection To Serving."

Make the connection to people not things such as what it will gain you in return.

[LORD JESUS CHRIST Speaking] "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in ME, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without ME you can do nothing. John 15: 5 We are not sub-servant. We are children and servants of GOD.

Serving Makes Disciples:
    18) And JESUS came a spoke to them saying, "All authority has been given unto ME in heaven and on earth. 19) Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT, 20) teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. Matthew 28: 18-20
    As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of GOD. 1 Peter 4: 10

Serving Makes For Generations:
    13) For you, brethren, have been called to liberty, only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serving one another. 14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." 15) But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another! Galatians 5: 13-15

1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to GOD, which is your reasonable service. 2) And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD. 3) For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as GOD has dealt to each one a measure of faith. 4) For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5) so we, being many, are one body in CHRIST, and individually members of one another. 6) Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; 7) or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; 8) he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. [Anything you are good at in personal life and at work use that to share GOD's love and message. GOD gave you many spiritual gifts just for you enjoy and also for you to share.] 9) Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10) Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; 11) not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the LORD; 12) rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; 13) distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. [A little bit of info, if you have LORD JESUS CHRIST as your savior you are a saint] 14) Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15) Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16) Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. 17) Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18) if it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19) Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is MINE, I will repay," says the LORD. [Now that doesn't mean that you can't defend yourself and others nor that people that commit crimes shouldn't be punished, it means any personal vengeance should not be used on disagreements, let GOD handle them.] 20) Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21) Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12: 1-21

1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2) You know that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. 3) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the SPIRIT of GOD calls JESUS accursed, and no one can say that JESUS is LORD except by the HOLY SPIRIT. 4) There are diversities of gifts, but the same SPIRIT. 5) There are differences of ministries, but the same LORD. 6) And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same GOD who works all in all. 7) But the manifestation of the SPIRIT is given to each one for the profit of all;: 8) for to one is given word of wisdom through the SPIRIT, to another the word of knowledge through the same SPIRIT, 9) to another faith by the same SPIRIT, to another gifts of healings by the same SPIRIT, 10) to another the working of miracles, to another prophesy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues (teaching foreign languages and or doing missionary work abroad), to another the interpretation of tongues. (Again being a interpreter between groups of different languages.) 11) But one and the same SPIRIT works all these things, distributing to each one individually as HE wills. (Ask GOD today what gifts HE wants you to use in your personal and work life to use as spiritual gifts and HE will let you know.) 12) For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is CHRIST. 13) For by one SPIRIT we were all baptized into one body--whether Jew or Greeks, whether slaves or free-- and have all been made to drink into one SPIRIT. 14) For in fact the body is not one member but many. (When we speak of church, most people think of a building, wrong! The CHURCH is not a building but the CHRIST's Bride which is us all the one body in SPIRIT. Too many Christians and people of the Christian faith tend to want to or without notice cause conflict with each other and people outside of their congregation, take the "Puritans" that started shit with the Ranches for example, that is not being the true CHURCH, and that makes GOD pissed off and sad at the haters for showing despisement, instead of love and support.) 15) If the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body? 16) And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body? 17) If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? 18) But now GOD has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as HE pleased. 19) And if they were all one member, where would the body be? 20) But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. 21) And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you." 22) No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. 23) And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have more modesty, (If that's the case, like the joke of the body parts that fighting who wants to be the boss, I want to be the asshole! lol) 24)but our presentable parts have no need. But GOD composed the body, having given greater honor to that part that lacks it, 25) that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. 26) And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. 27) Now you are the body of CHRIST, and members individually. 28) And GOD has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. 29) Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? 30) Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? 31) But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way. 1 Corinthians 12: 1-31 (Sorry for the two long Verse readings, you can thank my minister fore that, but interesting reads huh?)
    We need mustard seeds of faith (growing faith).

Serving Makes A Difference:
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST Speaking] For even the SON of MAN did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give HIS life a ransom for many." Mark 10: 45 The message of LORD JESUS CHRIST changes the world.

Next month Messages will be on "Changes".
    I have four songs for today's subject; "Behold The LAMB" by Passion ft. Kristian Stanfill, "KING Of My Heart" by John Mark McMillian and Sarah McMillian, "The LORD Is My ROCK" by Elevation Worship, and "Here Again" by Elevation Worship.

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/1/2020 Okay today will be the totaling up of the last three subjects of the "Armor of GOD", after that just simple one day subjects unless I have catch-ups like the "Armor of GOD" subject. The first subject is Shield. "Sometimes it feels like I'm under attack. How does GOD defend me?"

GOD's Response:
    above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. (The wicked one is Satan aka The Devil aka Lucifer the Morning Star and the fallen angels aka demons) Ephesians 6: 16
    You are of GOD, little children, and have over come them, because HE who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
    For whatever is born of GOD overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith. 1 John 5:4

As a believer, you have been made righteous in GOD's eyes because LORD JESUS CHRIST forgave your sins when you confessed them to HIM. You may be tempted to think that your not good enough, but GOD looks at you as though you have no sin. HE sees all the abilities and gifts HE created in you. You can confidently stand your ground against temptation and evil because you know that GOD is fighting for you. When you are equipped with the armor of GOD and GOD is at your side, Satan cannot defeat you.

GOD's Challenge:
    8) Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of CHRIST JESUS my LORD, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain CHRIST 9) and be found in HIM, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in CHRIST, the righteousness which is from GOD by faith; 10) that I may know HIM and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being conformed to HIS death, 11) if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Philippians 3: 8-11

The song for the "Shield" subject is "Landslide" by Seven Places from their "Lonely For The First Time" album.

The second subject is Salvation. "I know I'm saved, but what does that mean in my everyday life?"

GOD's Response:
    And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the SPIRIT, which is the word of GOD; Ephesians 6: 17
    I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, who call you by your name, am the GOD of Israel. Isaiah 45: 3
    These things I written to you who believe in the name of the SON of GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the SON of GOD. 1 John 5: 13

When you put on the helmet of salvation, you are deliberately protecting your head, and this is a powerful defense against the troubles in this world. You live with a new perspective because when you trusted in LORD JESUS CHRIST for salvation, the HOLY SPIRIT began stay focused on what really matters is really important. This impacts every relationship you have and every decision you make.

GOD's Promise:
    Therefore, if anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5: 17

The two songs for the subject of helmet of Salvation are "Savior" by Skillet and "Stay" Jeremy Camp.

The third and last subject on the "Armor of GOD" is Defense. "I've heard that the best defense is a good offense. So how do I fight back?"

GOD's Response:
    17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the SPIRIT, which is the word of GOD; 18) praying always with prayer and supplication in the SPIRIT, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints-- 19) and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20) for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. Ephesians 6: 17-20
    Therefore submit to GOD. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4: 7
    8) Again, the devil took HIM up an exceedingly high mountain, and showed HIM all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9) And he said to HIM, "All these things I will give YOU if YOU will fall down and worship me." 10) The JESUS said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your GOD, and HIM only you shall serve."' 11) Then the devil left HIM, and behold angels came and ministered to HIM. Matthew 4: 8-11

Your offensive weapon is the WORD of GOD. It's odd to think of the HOLY BIBLE as a weapon, but in it GOD reveals HIS plan of attack against everything and everyone that tries to bring you down. It is your battle plan; if you don't read it you won't know how to fight the battle that literally determines your destiny. Only by knowing whom you are fighting, where the battle is, and how to defend yourself will you be able to win. It is vital to read GOD's WORD as regularly as possible. This the weapon that sends Satan running for cover.

GOD's Challenge:
    [The WORD Discovers Our Condition.] 11) Let us therefore be diligent to enter rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience. 12) For the word of GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edge sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13) And there is no creature hidden from HIS sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of HIM to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4: 11-13

The three songs selected for the subject of Defense are "All Fired Up" by Petra from their " On Fire!" album, "In GOD We Trust" by Stryper from their "In GOD We Trust" album, and "Power Love Sound Mind" by Matthew West from his "All In" album. Sorry YouTube is being a dick in not bring-up the picture link to Power Love Sound Mind by Matthew west, it is the right link, so just click on the link will play the song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6skuNHS8OU

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/2/2020 The continuing of the "Make The Connection" Series; Message: Change; Title: Generosity Changes Lives.

Change our hearts.
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST Speaking] 19) "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20) but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth or rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21) For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6: 19-21
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST Speaking] "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve GOD and mammon." (mammon is money) Matthew 6: 24

Our Priorities Must Change:
    2) "Thus speak the LORD of hosts, saying: 'This people says, "The time has not come, the time that the LORD's house should be built."'" 3) Then the word of the LORD came by Haggai the prophet, saying, 4) "Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses, and this temple to lie in ruins?" 5) Now therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts: "Consider your ways! 6) "You have sown much, and bring in little; you eat, but do not have enough; you drink, but you are not filled with drink; you clothe yourselves, but no one is warm; and he who earns wages, earns wages to put into a bag with holes." 7) Thus says the LORD of hosts: "Consider your ways! 8) Go up the mountains and bring wood and build the temple, that I may take pleasure in it and be glorified," says the LORD. 9) "You looked for much, but indeed it came to little; and when you brought it home, I blew it away. Why?" says the LORD of hosts. "Because of MY house that is in ruins while every one of you runs to his own house. 10) Therefore the heavens above you withhold the dew, and the earth withholds its fruit. 11) For I called for a drought on the land and the mountains, on the grain and the new wine and the oil, on whatever the ground brings forth, on men and livestock, and on all the labor of your hands. " Haggai 1: 2-11
    Tithe= means get our priorities straight. To be unselfish and learn to be better people for the love of GOD in sharing with others and not out of guilt.

Our Attitudes Must Change:
    6) "For I am the LORD, I do not change; therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob. 7) Yet from the days of your fathers you have gone away from MY ordinances and have not kept them. Return to ME, and I will return to you," says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?' 8) "Will a man rob GOD? Yet you have robbed ME! But you say, 'In what way have we robbed you?' In tithes and offerings. 9) You are cursed with a curse, for you have robbed ME, even this whole nation. 10) Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in MY house, and try ME now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. 11) "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the LORD of hosts; 12) "And all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land," says the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3: 6-12
    We are robbing GOD when we turn from GOD. There are no loop holes!
    "Return, you backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings." Jeremiah 3: 22
    Why do our attitudes suck towards GOD when we don't change?
    1) We are offended.
    2) We think GOD should change.
    3) We don't care.

Our Actions Must Change:
    We rob GOD by not following HIM and HIS will in life.
    6) "For I am the LORD, I do not change; therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob. 7) Yet from the days of your fathers you have gone away from MY ordinances and have not kept them. Return to ME, and I will return to you," says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?' 8) "Will a man rob GOD? Yet you have robbed ME! But you say, 'In what way have we robbed you?' In tithes and offerings. 9) You are cursed with a curse, for you have robbed ME, even this whole nation. 10) Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in MY house, and try ME now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. 11) "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the LORD of hosts; 12) "And all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land," says the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3: 6-12
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST Speaking.] 16) For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life. 17) For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved. John 3: 16-17

I have four songs for you today; "FATHER, SPIRIT, JESUS" by Casting Crowns from their "Lifesong" album, "All The Earth" by Parachute Band from their "Amazing" album, "ROCK Of Ages, YOU Will Stand" by Paul Baloche from his "Our GOD Saves" album, and "My Hope Is In YOU" by Aaron Shust.

5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/4/2020 The first of two subjects today is HOLY BIBLE. "How can the HOLY BIBLE -- a book written so long ago -- be relevant for me today?"

GOD's Response:

6) The voice said, "Cry out!" and he said, "What shall I cry?" "All is flesh is grass, and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field. 7) The grass withers, the flowers fades, because the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people are grass. 8) The grass withers, the flowers fade, but the word of our GOD stands forever." Isaiah 40: 6-8 Almost reminds you of the Kansas song, "Dust In The Wind", huh?
    9) How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to YOUR word. 10)With my whole heart I have sought YOU; oh, let me not wander from YOUR commandments! 11) YOUR word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against YOU. 12) Blessed are YOU, O LORD! Teach me YOUR statutes. 13) With my lips I have declared all the judgements of YOUR mouth. Psalm 119: 9-13
    YOUR words were found, and I ate them, and YOUR word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; for I am called by YOUR name, O LORD GOD of hosts. Jeremiah 15: 16

The HOLY BIBLE has stood the test of time more than any other document in human history. Because the HOLY BIBLE is the WORD of GOD, it is the only document that is "living," relevant for all people in all places for all times. People change over time, but people's basic needs for love, acceptance, purpose, and fulfillment remain the same. The HOLY BIBLE addresses all human needs. It is as contemporary as the heart of GOD and more powerful than you most urgent need. It will sustain you and bring joy no matter what happens in life because GOD is literally speaking to you through it.

GOD's Challenge:
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] Then HE said, "More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of GOD and keep it!" Luke 11: 28

The second subject for today is Connection. "How can I connect with GOD as I read HIS WORD?"

GOD's Response:
    21) Thus my heart was grieved, and I was vexed in my mind. 22) I was foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before YOU. 23) Nevertheless I am continually with YOU; YOU hold me by my right hand. 24) YOU will guide me with YOUR counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. 25) Whom have I in heaven but YOU? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides YOU. 26) My flesh and my heart fail; but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73: 21-26
    49) Remember the word to YOUR servant, upon which YOU have caused me to hope. 50) This is my comfort in my affliction, for YOUR word has given me life. Psalm 119: 49-50
    Moreover by them YOUR servant is warned, and in keeping them there is great reward. Psalm 19: 11

When you want to build a connection with other people, you begin by learning about them--who they are, what they do for a living, and what interests they have. If you share their interests, you will have a basis for a real connection with them. GOD's WORD is HIS way of telling us about HIMSELF. By following GOD's WORD, you will join GOD in bringing about HIS will, and you will establish a personal connection with HIM.

GOD's Challenge:
    30) The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, and his tongue talks of justice. 31) The law of his GOD is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. Psalm 37: 30-31

The two songs for today is "Waymaker"( featuring Vanessa Campagna & Madelyn Berry) and 'Do It Again" by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/5/2020 The first of two subjects today is Heart. "What kind of heart does GOD desire for me?"

GOD's Response:
    I know also, my GOD, that YOU test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of my heart I have willingly offered all these things; and now with joy I have seen YOUR people, who are present here to offer willingly to YOU. 1 Chronicles 29: 17
    6) Behold, YOU desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part YOU will make me to know wisdom. 7) Purge with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me and I shall be whiter than snow. 8) Make me hear joy and gladness, that the bones YOU have broken may rejoice. 9) Hide YOUR face from my sins, and bolt out all my iniquities. 10) Create in me a clean heart, O GOD, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51: 6-10

GOD is far more concerned about the condition of our hearts than HE is with our external behavior--for our behavior always flows from our hearts, and not the other way around. When our motives are selfish or impure, it is only a matter of time until our actions are also selfish and impure. To have the kind of heart GOD desires, you must first sincerely desire a relationship with HIM. This comes through a determination to live with integrity, to be humble, to obey GOD's WORD, and love and serve others. If your motives are good and you are really trying to do this, then GOD is pleased with your heart. HE's not asking for perfection, just sincere effort.

GOD's Promise:
    19) Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, 20) that they may walk in MY statutes and keep MY judgements and do them; and they shall be MY people, and I will be their GOD. 21) But as for those whose hearts follow the desire for their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their deeds on their own heads," says the LORD GOD. Ezekiel 11: 19-21

The song for this subject is "Hit You Where You Live" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

The second subject is Tenderness. "I want a tender heart, but I also want a strong and courageous heart. Can I have both?"

GOD's Response:
    Now before him there was no king like him, who turned to the LORD with all his heart, with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; nor after him did any arise like him. 2Kings 23: 25
    But take careful heed to do the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, to love the LORD your GOD, to walk in all HIS ways, to keep HIS commandments, to hold fast to HIM, and to serve HIM with all your heart and with all your soul. Joshua 22: 5
    Then you will prosper, if you take care to fulfill the statutes and judgements with which the LORD charged Moses concerning Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not fear nor be dismayed. 1 Chronicles 22: 13

A tender heart is not a weak heart. Tenderness is the quiet, compassionate, persevering character trait that only comes through a refining process. When you have been through a lot of pain and have suffering hurt, you develop compassion and empathy for the hurt of others. Tenderness is powerful in its expression of compassion, yet gentle in the mercy it extends to those who need comfort and encouragement. Weakness lacks compassion and empathy. If you are truly tender, then you are able to be courageous and strong.

GOD's Promise:
    And you would be secure, because there is hope; yes, you would dig around you, and take your rest in safety. Job 11: 18

The song for this subject is "Homeless Few" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

The first of the two part subjects today is Humility. "What's the best way to serve GOD?"

GOD's Response:
    [The Humbled and Exalted CHRIST] 5) Let this mind be in you which was also in CHRIST JESUS, 6) who, being in the form of GOD, did not consider it robbery to be equal with GOD, 7) but made HIMSELF of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8) And being found in appearance as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the point of death, even death of the cross. 9) Therefore GOD also has highly exalted HIM and given HIM the name which is above every name, 10) that at the name of JESUS every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11) and that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, to the glory of GOD the FATHER. Philippians 2: 5-11

Humility is the pathway to service. True humility results from understanding who you are and who GOD is. Humility allows you to serve wherever GOD places you and to do whatever GOD asks of you. A patient who regains health through a physician's care is more humble because they realizes their vulnerability. We are humbled when we realizes how GOD heals our souls and provides all that we need. When we realize our dependence on HIM, we're happy to serve our LORD in any way HE asks of us.

GOD's Challenge:
    5) Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "GOD resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." 6) Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of GOD, that HE may exalt you in due time, 7) casting all your care upon HIM, for HE cares for you. 1 Peter 5: 5-7

The song for this subject is "Broken Things" by Matthew West from his "All In" album.

The second subject today is Heart. "Why does the HOLY BIBLE tell me to "guard" my heart?"

GOD's Response:
    Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4: 23
    [Knowing the True--Rejecting the False] 18) We know that whoever is born of GOD does not sin; but he who has been born of GOD keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him. 19) We know that we are of GOD, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one. 20) And we know that the SON of GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM who is true; and we are in HIM who is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This the true GOD and eternal life. 21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5: 18-21
    Hear, my son, and be wise; and guide your heart in the way. Proverbs 23: 19

The intent of a guardrail on a dangerous curve is not to inhibit your freedom to drive but to save your life! That guardrail is a sign of security and safety, not an obstacles to flying. In the same way, you need a guardrail as you travel through life, not to inhibit your freedom but to keep your life from going out of control. Your heart determines where you go because it most affects your passions and emotions. If you don't guard your heart with GOD's WORD and stay focused on the road GOD has put you on, you may have a terrible accident when temptation distracts you.

GOD's Challenge:
    9) And he commanded them, saying, "Thus you shall actin the fear of the LORD, faithfully and with a loyal heart: 2 Chronicles 19: 9

The three songs for this subject is "Power Love Sound Mind" by Matthew West from his "All In" album, "The Elements" and "I Just Need U." by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/7/2020 The subject for today is Trust. "Can I trust GOD enough to give HIM my whole heart? Can I let HIM love me?"

GOD's Response:
    And the heavens will praise YOUR wonders, O LORD; YOUR faithfulness also in the assembly of the saints. Psalm 89: 5
    19) "I will betroth you to ME forever; yes, I will betroth you to ME in righteousness and justice, in lovingkindness and mercy; 20) I will betroth you to ME in faithfulness, and you shall know the LORD. Hosea 2: 19-20
    9) "Therefore know that the LORD your GOD, HE is GOD, the faithful GOD who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love HIM and keep HIS commandments; 10) and HE repays those who hate HIM to their face, to destroy them. HE will not be slack with him who hates HIM; HE will repay him to his face. 11) Therefore you shall keep the commandment, the statutes, and the judgements which I command you today, to observe them. Deuteronomy 7: 9-11

When you fall in love, you make a series of decisions to trust the person more and more as you get to know them. As you get to know GOD, you will find HIM more and more trustworthy. Unlike human relationships in which even the strongest love can sometimes fail you, GOD's love is perfect and will never let you down. Over time, if you keep deciding to trust GOD, you will develop complete confidence to trust HIM withal areas of your life.

GOD's Promise:
    [GOD' Everlasting Love] 31) What then shall we say to these things? If GOD is for us, who can be against us? 32) HE who did not spare HIS own SON, but delivered HIM up for us all, how shall HE not with HIM also freely give us all things? 33) Who shall bring a charge against GOD's elect? It is GOD who justifies. 34) Who is he who condemns? It is CHRIST who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of GOD, who also makes intercession for us. 35) Who shall separate us from the love of CHRIST? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36) As it is written: "For YOUR sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." 37) Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through HIM who loved us. 38) For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, not things present nor things to come, 39) nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD. Romans 8: 31-39

The song for today is "Do It Again" by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

9. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/8/2020 The subject today is Heartbreak. "I've been deeply hurt. How do I recover from a broken heart?"

GOD's Response:
    1) Hear my cry, O GOD; attend to my prayer. 2) From the end of the earth I will cry to YOU, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61: 1-2
    20) Reproach has broken my heart, and I am full of heaviness; I looked for someone to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none. 29) But I am poor and sorrowful; let YOUR salvation, O GOD, set me up on high. 30) I will praise the name of GOD with a song, and will magnify HIM with thanksgiving. 31) This also shall please the LORD better than ox or bull, which has horns and hooves. 32) The humble shall see this and be glad; and you who seek GOD, your hearts shall live. 33) For the LORD hears the poor, and does not despise HIS prisoners. Psalm 69: 20, 29-33
    22) Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because HIS compassions fail not. 23) They are new every morning; great is YOUR faithfulness. 24) "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in HIM!" Laminations 3: 22-24

There is no quick antidote for a broken heart. No pill, taken twice a day for two weeks, will cure it. Only GOD is the MASTER HEALER; others can help, but no one can touch your broken heart and heal it as HE can. When you are hurting, move toward GOD and not away from HIM, for HE is the great source of joy and healing. HIS mercy is fresh every morning.

GOD's Promise:
    9) as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold we live; as chastened, and yet not killed; 10) as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. 2 Corinthians 6: 9-10

Three songs for today are "Hey Stoopid" by Alice Cooper from his "Hey Stoopid" album, "Hold On" by Wilson Philips from their "Wilson Philips " album, and "The Water (Meant For Me)" by I AM THEY from their "Trial & Triumph" album.

10. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/9/2020 The continuing of the "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Change"; Title: "More and Less."

It's not about money, but your heart, love, life, and your relationship with GOD.
    1) "Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 2) Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to ME, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in abundance. 3) Incline your ear, and come to ME. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you--the sure mercies of David. Isaiah 55: 1-3

More Is The Enemy Of Less:
    He who loves silver will not be satisfied with silver; nor he who loves abundance, with increase. This is also vanity. Ecclesiastes 5: 10
    Is LORD JESUS CHRIST worth more than....?

More Obedience Results In More Blessings:
    [Walking in The SPIRIT] 16) I say then: Walk in the SPIRIT, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17) For the flesh lusts against the SPIRIT, and the SPIRIT against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18) But if you are led by the SPIRIT, you are not under the law. 19) Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20) idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outburst of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21) envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that the those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of GOD. 22) But the fruit of the SPIRIT is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23) gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24) And those who are CHRIST's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25) If we live in the SPIRIT, let us also walk in the SPIRIT. 26) Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5: 16-26
    1) Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, "I have acquired a man from the LORD." 2) Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of the sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 3) And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the LORD. 4) Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the LORD respected Abel and his offering, 5) but HE did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell. 6) So the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? 7) If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it." Genesis 4: 1-7 (Now before you jump to Cain's defense, this what happened between the difference of Cain's and Abel's yearly offering/sacrifice; Able gave the first, best, and untainted of his offering to the LORD to show love, obedience, and respect to GOD; Cain on the other hand didn't care what he offered to GOD, so Cain gave the worst of his crops to the LORD, and kept the best of the crops for himself. It wasn't so much the physical sacrifice GOD was looking at and for, it was the love, obedience, and respect GOD was looking for.)

Less Always Leaves Room For More:
    [Instructions to the Rich] 17) Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living GOD, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. 18) Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, 19) storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. 1 Timothy 6: 17-19
    You don't have to live in poverty but live wisely, mostly living for GOD and helping others.

Less Allows You To Focus On FIRST:
    [Lay Up Treasures in Heaven] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 19) "Do not lay up yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20) but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21) For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6: 19-21
    We mostly sacrifice "good enough" for "First and Best", but never for "First and Best" for "good enough".

The four songs I have for today are "GOD, I Look To YOU" by Bethel Music, "Here Again" by Elevation Worship, "We Are The Sons, We Are The Daughters Of GOD" by North Point Worship, and "The LORD Is My ROCK" by Elevation Worship.

11. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/10/2020 The first of the same two part subject today is GOD's Love. "How much does GOD love me?"

GOD's Response:
    11) For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is HIS mercy toward those who fear HIM; 12) As far as the east is from the west, so far has HE removed our transgressions from us. 13) As a father pities his children, so the LORD pities those who fear HIM. Psalm 103: 11-13
    10) For YOUR mercy reaches unto the heavens, and YOUR truth unto the clouds. 11) Be exalted, O GOD, above the heavens; let YOUR glory be above all the earth. Psalm 57: 10-11
    The LORD has appeared of old to me saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Jeremiah 31: 3

GOD created you, loves you, and longs to have a relationship with you. HE pursues you with persistent and unfailing love, drawing you to HIMSELF. Today, ask GOD to open your spiritual eyes to see which events, conservations, "chance" meetings, thought, and open doors are GOD's hand reaching out to show you HE is nearby and at work in your life.

GOD's Promise:
    9) "For this is like the waters of Noah to ME; for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, so I have sworn that I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. 10) For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but MY kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall MY covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has mercy on you. Isaiah 54: 9-10

The song for this first part is "Everything" by Toby Mac form his "The Elements" album.

The second part of the same subject is GOD's Love. "How does GOD show HIS love for me?

GOD's Response:
    5) And when JESUS came to the place, HE looked up and saw him, and said to him, "Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house." 6) So he made haste and came down, and received HIM joyfully. 7) But when they saw it, they all complained, saying, "HE has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner." 8) The Zacchaeus stood and said to the LORD, "Look, LORD, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold." 9) And JESUS said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham; 10) for the SON of MAN has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19: 5-10
    [The WORD Becomes Flesh] 14) And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the FATHER, full of grace and truth. 15) John bore witness of HIM and cried out, saying, "This was HE of whom I said, 'HE who comes after me is preferred before me, for HE was before me.' " 16) And of HIS fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17) For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through JESUS CHRIST. 18) No one has seen GOD at any time. The only begotten SON, who is in the bosom of the FATHER, HE has declared HIM. John 1: 14-18
    30) JESUS answered and said, "This voice did not come because of ME, but for your sake. 31) Now is the judgement of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out. 32) And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to MYSELF." 33) This HE said, signifying by what death HE would die. John 12: 30-33

If you lose something precious to you, you search everywhere until you find it. You never give up looking for it. Likewise, you are precious to GOD. HE pursued you when you were lost in sinfulness, and HE continues to pursues you whenever you wander from HIM. HE shows HIS love for you every day by drawing you to HIMSELF.

GOD's Promise:
    [Knowing GOD Through Love] 7) Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of GOD; and everyone who loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. 8) He who does not love does not know GOD, for GOD is love. 9) In this the love of GOD was manifested towards us, that GOD has sent HIS only begotten SON into the world, that we might live through HIM. 10) In this is love, not that we loved GOD, but that HE loved us and sent HIS SON to be the propitiation for our sins. 11) Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4: 7-11

There is a good message on a clock I have with the cross the LORD JESUS CHRIST was on that says: I asked JESUS, "How much do YOU love me?" "This much," HE answered. Then HE stretched out HIS arms and died.

Two songs for this part of the subject, "Love Addict" by Family Force 5 form their "Business Up Front, Party In The Back: Diamond Edition" album and "See The Light" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

12. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/11/2020 The subject for today is Dependence. "How can I know that GOD is always with me? Should I be completely dependent on HIM?"

GOD's Response:
    [The Great Commission] 16) Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which JESUS had appointed for them. 17) When they saw HIM, they worshiped HIM; but some doubted. 18) And JESUS came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to ME in heaven and on earth. 19) Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, 20) teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. Matthew 28: 16-20
    7) I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel; my heart also instructs me in the night seasons. 8) I have set the LORD always before me; because HE is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Psalm 16: 7-8
    [Humility Cures Worldliness] 7) Therefore submit to GOD. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8) Draw near to GOD and HE will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9) Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10) Humble yourselves in the sight of the LORD, and HE will lift you up. James 4: 7-10

You can never be alone when you believe in LORD JESUS CHRIST, for HIS SPIRIT is always with you. And there is no one more dependable than the ONE who created you and knows you better than anyone else does. One of the mysteries of the Christian faith is that the more you humble yourself and depend on GOD, the stronger you become in character and integrity. When you are completely dependent on GOD, you can rely completely on HIS strength.

GOD's Promise:
    Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43: 5

Two songs for today are "HIS Eye Is On The Sparrow" by Jessica Simpson from her "Irresistible" album and "Make YOU Mine" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album.

13. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/12/2020 The subject today is Relationship. "Why does GOD desire a relationship with me?"

GOD's Response:
    [Let All Peoples Praise The LORD] 1 Praise the LORD, all you Gentiles! Laud HIM, all you peoples! 2) For HIS merciful kindness is great towards us, and the truth of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD! Psalm 117: 1-2
    16) " But they and our fathers acted proudly, hardened their necks, and did not heed YOUR commandments. 17) They refused to obey, and they were not mindful of YOUR wonders that YOU did among them. But they hardened their necks, and in their rebellion they appointed a leader to return to their bondage. But YOU are GOD, ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, abundant in kindness, and did not forsake them. Nehemiah 9: 16-17
    [The Children of GOD] Chapter 2: 28) And now, little children, abide in HIM, that when HE appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before HIM at HIS coming. 29) If you know that HE is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of HIM. Chapter 3: 1) Behold what manner of love the FATHER has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of GOD! Therefore the world does not know HIM. 2) Beloved, now we are children of GOD; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is. 3) And everyone who has this hope in HIM purifies himself, just as HE is pure. 1 John 2: 28-29, 3: 1-3

Just as a father desires a relationship with his child, so GOD desires a relationship with you. HE created you and is responsible for you; HE loves you with a faithful and unfailing love that endures forever. Because of HIS love for you, you are accepted and called HIS child. Accept HIS love gratefully and love HIM in return. Don't you know since sin entered the world, that sin separated us from GOD, that is why GOD sent HIS SON LORD JESUS CHRIST to teach and show HIS love for us and to be brought home to GOD in heaven, instead of being separated and going to Hell with the Devil and his demons. When you accepted LORD JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and SAVIOR, you are immediately accepted and adopted into GOD's family forever, you become GOD's sons and daughters! GOD will never hate you, never be angry with you, never be disgusted with you, never dismiss you, never abandon you, never forsake you, never stop loving you, never not having any time for you! HE accepts you as you are, failures, faults, success, looks, physical and emotional imperfections and all! You are wonderfully made just the way you are inside and out! The way some physical parents are imperfect and have issues with you for no good reason and fail us, GOD the HEAVENLY FATHER is very much the opposite, HE will always love you no matter what! GOD the HEAVENLY FATHER is always crying two ways for us all on earth first, HE is crying in sorrow for fear that we are not saved and on our way to Hell and the second time, HE is crying for is in joy when we have accepted HIS SON LORD JESUS CHRIST as our LORD and SAVIOR and want GOD the HEAVENLY, HIS SON LORD JESUS CHRIST as our LORD and SAVIOR, and the HOLY SPIRIT to guide us in our lives forever in this world and into the next! I have a special link to a short read that focus on this subject of being adopted that I hope you all like. https://www.chick.com/products/tract?stk=1168&ue=d

GOD's Promise:
    To all who are in Rome, beloved of GOD, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from GOD our FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Roams 1: 7

I have three songs for you today on this subject of Relationship and Adopted; "We Are The Sons, We Are The Daughters of GOD" by North Point Worship, "Horizon (A New Day)" and "See The Light" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

14. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/13/2020 The subject today is Love. "How can I know GOD really loves me?"

GOD's Response:
    [LORD JEUSU CHRIST speaking] 13) No one has ascended to heaven but HE who came down from heaven, that is, the SON of Man who is in heaven. 14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the SON of MAN be lifted up, 15) that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life. 16) For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life. 17) For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved. John 3: 13-17
    [Knowing GOD Through Love] 7) Beloved, let us love one another, for love is GOD; and everyone who loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. 8) He who does not love does not know GOD, for GOD is love. 9) In this the love of GOD was manifested towards us, that GOD has sent HIS only begotten SON into the world, that we might live through HIM. 10) In this is love, not that we loved GOD, but that HE loved us and sent HIS SON to be the propitiation for our sins. 11) Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4: 7-11
    [GOD's Everlasting Love] 31) What then shall we say to these things? If GOD is for us, who can be against us? 32) HE who did not spare HIS own SON, but delivered HIM up for us all, how shall HE not with HIM also freely give us all things? 33) Who shall bring a charge against GOD' elect? It is GOD who justifies. 34) Who is he who condemns? It is CHRIST who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the righthand of GOD, who also makes intercession for us. 35) Who shall separate us from the love of CHRIST? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36) As it is written: "For YOUR sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." (Psalm 44: 22, 1 Corinthians 15: 30-31, 2 Corinthians 4: 11) 37) Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through HIM who loved us. 38) For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39) nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us form the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD. Romans 8: 31-39

You can know for certain of GOD's great love for you because HE allowed HIS SON, LORD JESUS CHRIST to die in your place, to take the punishment for your sin so that you can be free from eternal judgement and punishment in Hell and the Lake of Fire with the Devil, the demons (all are the fallen angels that rebelled against GOD) and the poor unsaved souls. Think of it: HE sent HIS SON, LORD JESUS CHRIST to die for you so that you could live forever with HIM. No wonder John wrote, "In this is love,"

[Concluding Moral Directions] 1) Let brotherly love continue. 2) Do not forget to entertain strangers, for so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels. 3) Remember the prisoners as if chained with them--those who are mistreated--since you yourselves are in the body also. 4) Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers GOD will judge. (In other words, GOD will judge those who cheat on their loved ones and don't care about it.) 5) Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For HE HIMSELF has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Matthew 6: 25, 34) 6) So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can do to me?" (Psalm 27: 1; 118:6) Hebrews 13: 1-6

The three songs for today are "Scars" by I AM THEY from their "Trial & Triumph" album (Cool fact, all the band members of I AM THEY are native residents of the Carson City/Reno area of Nevada and the area where this video was shot.) , "Drops In The Ocean" by Hawk Nelson from their "Diamonds" album, "Hello My Name Is" By Matthew West from his "Hello MY Name Is" album.

15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/14/2020 The subject today is Love. "How can I show my love to GOD?"

GOD's Response:
    [JESUS Promises Another HELPER] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 15) "If you love ME, keep MY commandments. 16) And I will pray the FATHER, and HE will give you another HELPER, that HE may abide with you forever-- 17) The SPIRIT of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees HIM, for HE dwells with you and will be in you. 18) I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. John 14: 15-18
    [Love and Joy Perfected] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 9) "As the FATHER loved ME, I also have loved you; abide in MY love. 10) If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just I have kept MY FATHER's commandments and abide in HIS love. 11) "These things I have spoken to you, that MY joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12) This is MY commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13) Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. 14) You are MY friends if you do whatever I command you. 15) No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from MY FATHER I have made known to you. 16) You did not choose ME, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the FATHER in MY name HE may give you. 17) These things I command you, that you love one another. John 15: 9-17
    HE has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your GOD? Micah 6: 8

If you have children, you know that they usually try to obey because they want to please you, even if they don't always achieve it. That is what GOD desires from HIS children. HE knows that because of our sinful nature, we won't always obey HIS WORD. What HE wants is our desire to obey, because that is the sign that we love and respect HIM, and believe that HIS way for us is best. If you consistently disobey because you enjoy it, that is not showing love. What can you do today to show GOD that you love HIM.

GOD's Promise:
    Now therefore, if you will indeed obey MY voice and keep MY covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to ME above all people; for all the earth is MINE. Exodus 19: 8

The song for today is "Passion" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album.

16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/16/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Change"; Title: Generosity Changes".

GOD created Generosity, but even GOD took a break from Generosity, such as when GOD created everything in six days, HE knew it was good and took a break on the seventh day. It's okay to generous with your life, time, feelings, compassion, things; but even it okay to take break from it. GOD called us to be Good Stewards with everything.

Generosity changes our attitude:
    But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. 2 Thessalonians 3: 13
    [Comfort in Suffering] 3) Blessed be the GOD and the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, the FATHER of mercies and GOD of all comfort, 4) who comforts us in all tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by GOD. 5) For as the sufferings of CHRIST abound in us, so our consolation also abounds in through CHRIST. 6) Now if we are afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effective for enduring the same sufferings which we also suffer. Or if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. 7) And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake in the consolation. 2 Corinthians 1: 3-7
    "I've been there" Generosity Attracts.

Generosity changes our view of others:
    [Love Your Enemies] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 43) "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate you enemy.' 44) But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45) that you may be sons of your FATHER in heaven; for HE makes HIS sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends the rain on the just and on the unjust. 46) For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47) And if greet your brethren only what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? 48) Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your FATHER in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5: 43-48
    Love your enemies and people you don't agree with. "Don't be half-hearted!" LORD JESUS CHRIST is approachable and sees opportunity, in the past, now, and forever!

Generosity changes our understanding of sacrifice:
    [The Anointing at Bethany] 1) Then, six days before the Passover, JESUS came to Bethany, where Lazarus was who had been dead, whom HE had raised form the dead. 2) There they made HIM a supper, and Martha served, but Lazarus was one of those who sat at the table with HIM. 3) Then Mary took a pound of very costly oil of spikenard, anointed the feet of JESUS, and wiped HIS feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the oil. 4) But one of HIS disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, who would betray HIM, said, 5) "Why was this fragrant oil not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?" 6) This he said, not to that he care for the poor, but because he was a thief, and had the money box; and he used to take what was put in it. 7) But JESUS said, "Let her alone; she has kept this for the day of MY burial. 8) For the poor you have with you always, but ME you do not have always." John 12: 18 (Mary, the sister of Lazarus and Mary is honored unto this day for helping and honoring as well as preparing LORD JESUS CHRIST when he was about die on the cross, knowing HE was royalty but not just of earth, but also of HEAVEN for all eternity, in her heart.)
    You can't give what you don't have, hence being Good Stewards.
    With your faith, life, love, compassion, and willingness, you have to go all in!
    LORD JESUS CHRIST gave everything even HIS life! Where is your heart in being Generous?

I have five songs for you today. "Behold The LAMB" by Passion ft. Kristian Stanfill, "O Come To The Altar" by Elevation Worship, "Fierce" by JESUS Culture ft. Chris Quilala, "How HE Love Us" by John Mark McMillian, and "All In" by Matthew West from his "All In" album.

17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/17/2020 The first of the two part of the same subject today is Intimacy. "How is it possible to have intimacy with GOD?"

GOD's Response:
    Behold I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you." Genesis 28: 15
    [GOD's Mercy on HIS People] 14) "Therefore, behold, I will allure her, will bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfort to her. 15) I will give her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt. 16) "And it shall be, in that day," says the LORD, "That you will call ME 'MY HUSBAND,' and no longer call ME 'MY MASTER,' 17) For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals, and they shall be remembered by their name no more. 18) In that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, with the birds of the air, and the creeping things of the ground. Bow and sword of the battle I will shatter from the earth, to make them lie down safely. 19) "I will betroth you to ME forever; yes, I will betroth you to ME in righteousness and justice, in lovingkindess and mercy; 20) I will betroth you to ME in faithfulness, and you shall know the LORD. 21) "It shall come to pass in that day that I will answer," says the LORD; "I will answer the heavens, and they shall answer the earth. 22) The earth shall answer with grain, with new wine, and with oil; they shall answer Jezreel. 23) Then I will sow her for MYSELF in the earth, and I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; then I will say to those who were not MY people, 'You are MY people!' And they shall say, 'YOU are my GOD!'" Hosea 2: 14-23 (This passage talks about Judgement DAY, the Bride of GOD is us, the CHURCH!)

To share intimacy means to be completely vulnerable to someone, to know fully and be fully known. Intimacy occurs in only the most personal relationships. We often resist being vulnerable to GOD about our sins, especially the ones we don't want to give up, but intimacy requires full disclosure, not hiding or covering up. When we admit and confess our sin, seeking forgiveness, and commit ourselves to obeying GOD, our relationship with GOD is restored and we can know HIM in a truly intimate way. GOD is a personal being who created people for the purpose of intimacy with HIMSELF. When you respond and accept HIS love, HE becomes closer than a brother or a even a spouse.

GOD's Promise:
    [Joy in GOD's Faithfulness] 14) Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! 15) The LORD has taken away your judgements, HE has cast out your enemy. The KING of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; you shall see disaster no more. 16) In the day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak. 17) The LORD your GOD in your midst, the MIGHTY ONE, will save; HE will rejoice over you with gladness, HE will quiet you with HIS love, HE will rejoice over you with singing." 18) "I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, who are among you, to whom its reproach is a burden. 19) Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame, and gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame in every land where they were put to shame. 20) At that time I will bring you back, even at the time I gather; for I will give fame and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I return your captives before your eyes," says the LORD. Zephaniah 3: 14-20

The song for this first part is "First Love" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

The second part of the same subject Intimacy. "What does it mean to have intimacy with GOD?"

GOD's Response:
    And HE said, "MY PRESENCE will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33: 14
    [The LORD the SHEPHERD of HIS People] 1) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2) HE makes me to lie down in green pastures; HE leads me beside the still waters. 3) HE restores my soul; HE leads me in the path of righteousness for HIS name's sake. 4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff, they comfort me. 5) YOU prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; YOU anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. 6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23: 1-6
    [The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly] 1) Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; 2) but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in HIS law he meditates day and night. 3) He shall be a like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper. 4) The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind drives away. 5) Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6) For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish. Psalm 1: 1-6
    [Preaching in Galilee] 35) Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, HE went out and departed to a solitary place; and there HE prayed. 36) And Simon and those who were with HIM searched for HIM. 37) When the found HIM, they said to HIM, "Everyone is looking for YOU." 38) But HE said to them, "Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also, because for this purpose I have come forth." 39) And HE was preaching in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and casting out demons. Mark 1: 35-39

Some people would have us choose between quality time and quantity time. The intimacy of any relationship is a function of both the amount of time spent together and the quality of what is accomplished or shared in that time. If a loving couple spend three hours a day together, but those hours are spent watching television, it is hard for them to establish intimacy. So it is in our relationship with GOD. An intimate relationship with GOD grows out of both the quantity and the quality of the time that we spend focused on HIM. Do you intentionally and consistently spend time alone with GOD?

The song for the second part is "Overflow" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

GOD's Promise:
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23: 6

18. Thank you for my Valentine's Day card Jerry! It is lovely!!

[​IMG]

Brand New Pics!

Do you like? Come see me!

I had a cancellation for the brothel crawl. Anyone interested?

Email me at [email protected]

JerryVestal likes this.
  19. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome Miss Air Force Amy, my Valentine! I hope you had a good date(s) on St. Valentine's Day weekend, you deserve to be pampered and treated like a true Lady! I love your new pics, especially this one, you are very lovely and stunning! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Hi everyone, I hate to say this but for today and maybe a few days this week I won't be able to post some inspirational Bible verses. The nerve damage pain in both ankles are getting really worse, near unbearable even with the help of the Gabapentin pills I have to take from my pain management doctor. The pain has been getting worse for about three weeks now. So if for the next few days, if someone take over I would greatly appreciate it, you can put on here anything you like, whatever is on your mind and heart. Like I said before, this is your baby as well as mine, we share equally. My foot doctor is talking to my pain management doctor about putting nerve blockers all over my body to cancel the nerves even though the pain is in just my ankles, but since I am so far gone in nerve damage there is no repairing anything. I hope don't need the blockers. But yes, for a short while can you all take turns on the Bible verses until I put some more up, please? Thank you all very much and GOD BLESS you all and I love you all very much!

21. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Hi everyone, well the nerve damage is still screwing me up pretty good, but I am also dealing with a severe sore throat and a head cold, but I'm still able to put a Inspirational BIBLE verse subject today. 2/21/2020 The subject is Distance. "What should I do when I feel that GOD is far away?"

GOD's Response:
    [A Song of Confidence in GOD's Triumph over Evil] 1) Why do YOU stand afar off, O LORD? Why do YOU hide in times of trouble? 2) The wicked in his pride persecutes the poor; let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. 3) For the wicked boasts of his heart's desire; he blesses the greedy renounces the LORD. 4) The wicked in his proud countenance does not seek GOD; GOD is in none of his thoughts. 5) His ways are always prospering; YOUR judgements are far above, out of his sight; as for all his enemies, he sneers at them. 6) He has said in his heart, "I shall not be moved; I shall never be in adversity." His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and oppression; under his tongue is trouble and iniquity. 8) He sits in the lurking places of the villages; in the secret places he murders the innocent; his eyes are secretly fixed on the helpless. 9) He lies in wait secretly, as a lion in his den; he lies in wait to catch the poor; he catches the poor when he draws him into his net. 10) So he crouches, he lies low, that the helpless may fall by his strength. 11) He has said in his heart, "GOD has forgotten; HE hide HIS face; HE will never see." 12) Arise, O LORD! O GOD, lift up YOUR hand! Do not forget the humble. 13) Why do the wicked renounce GOD? He has said in his heart, "You will not require an account." 14) But YOU have seen, for YOU observe trouble and grief, to repay it by YOUR hand. The helpless commits himself to YOU; YOU are the helper of the fatherless. 15) Break the arm of the wicked and the evil man; seek out his wickedness until YOU find none. 16) The LORD is KING forever and ever; the nations have perished out of HIS land. 17) LORD, YOU have heard the desire of the humble; YOU will prepare their heart; YOU will cause YOUR ear to hear, 18) to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may oppress no more. Psalm 10: 1-18 (In these scriptures it is not just talking about the evil of men, but also how the Devil and his demons affect and enter into your hearts and minds with temptations that turn to sins. Something we all deal with everyday. The Devil and his demons are the same ones that lie in wait of our hearts and minds.)
    Where can I go from YOUR SPIRIT? Or where can I flee from YOUR presence? Psalm 139: 7

When GOD seems far away, it is often because you have moved away, not GOD. Sins tends to do that. The good news is that just like the father in the parable of the "Prodigal Son" [ The Parable of the Lost Son (LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking) 11) Then HE said: "A certain man had two sons. 12) And the younger of them said to his father, 'Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me.' So he divided to them his livelihood. 13) And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together, journeyed to a far country, and there wasted his with prodigal living. 14) But when he had spent all, there arose a severe famine in that land, and he began to be in want. 15) Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. 16) And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods the swine ate, and no one gave him anything. 17) "But when he came to himself, he said, 'How many of my father's hired servants have bread enough to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18) I will arise and go to my father, and say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, 19) and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants."' 20) "And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him. 21) And the son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.' 22) "But the father said to his servants, 'Bring out the best robe and put the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. 23) And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry; 24) for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost anis found.' And they began to be merry. 25) "Now his older son was in the field. And as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26) So he called one of the servants and asked what theses things meant. 27) And he said to him, 'Your brother has come, and because he has received him safe and sound, your father has killed the fatted calf.' 28) "But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and pleaded with him. 29) So he answered and said to his father, 'Lo, these many years I have been serving you; I never transgressed your commandment at any time; and yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might make merry with my friends. 30) But as soon as this son of yours came, who has devoured your livelihood with harlots, you killed the fatted calf for him.' 31) 'And he said to him, 'Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours. 32) It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.'" Luke 15: 11-32], GOD is eagerly awaiting your return. You can follow David's example in the Psalms and draw close to GOD in prayer.

GOD's Promise:
    38) They shall be MY people, and I will be their GOD; 39) then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear ME forever, for the good of them and their children after them. 40) And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put MY fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from ME. 41) Yes, I will rejoice over them to do good them, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all MY heart and with all MY soul.' Jeremiah 32: 38-41

I have three songs for you all; "Prodigal Son" by Billy Idol from his "Charmed Life" album, "Mine Field" and "First Love" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

22. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

02/23/2020 The continuing of the "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Change" ; Title: "A Glimpse of the Divine."

[JESUS Transfigured on the Mount] 28) Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that HE took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray. 29) As HE prayed, the appearance of HIS face was altered, and HIS robe became white and glistening. 30) And behold, two men talked with HIM, who were Moses and Elijah, 31) who appeared in glory and spoke of HIS decease which HE was about to accomplish at Jerusalem. 32) But Peter and those with him were heavy with sleep; and when they were fully awake, they saw HIS glory and the two men who stood with HIM. 33) Then it happened, as they were parting from HIM, that Peter said to JESUS, "MASTER, it is good for us to be here; and let us make three tabernacles: one for YOU, one for Moses, and one for Elijah"--not knowing what he said. 34) While he was saying this, a cloud came and overshadowed them; and the they were fearful as they entered the cloud. 35) And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is MY beloved SON. Hear HIM!" 36) When the voice had ceased, JESUS was found alone. But they kept quiet, and told no one in those days any of the things they had seen. Luke 9: 28-36

Note The Context Of Prayer:
    28) Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that HE took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray. 29) As HE prayed, the appearance of HIS face was altered, and HIS robe became white and glistening. Luke 9: 28-29

Admire LORD JESUS CHRIST's Glory:
    29) As HE prayed, the appearance of HIS face was altered, and HIS robe became white and glistening. 32) But Peter and those with him were heavy with sleep; and when they were fully awake, they saw HIS glory and the two men who stood with HIM. 33) Then it happened, as they were parting from HIM, that Peter said to JESUS, "MASTER, it is good for us to be here; and let us make three tabernacles: one for YOU, one for Moses, and one for Elijah"--not knowing what he said. Luke 9: 29, 32-33

Watch GOD's Plan Unfold:
    30) And behold, tow men talked with HIM, who were Moses and Elijah, 31) who appeared in glory and spoke of HIS decease which HE was about to accomplish at Jerusalem. Luke 9: 30-31

Listen To HIM:
    34) While he was saying this, a cloud and overshadowed them; and they were fearful as they entered the cloud. 35) And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is MY beloved SON. Hear HIM!" Luke 9: 34-35

See HIM there LORD JESUS CHRIST Alone:
    36) When the voice had ceased, JESUS was found alone. But they kept quiet, and told no one in those days any of the things they had seen. Luke 9: 36 None of LORD JESUS CHRIST's disciples and other followers could understand what would happen next of how, when, and why LORD JESUS CHRIST would have to die and rise in three days.

The song for today is "YAHWEH" by Stryper from their "Fallen" album. The second is the same song, only the lyrics version.

23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/27/2020 Hi everyone, sorry I have been off and on lately, I have been dealing with a nasty cold and sore throat other than the ankle nerve pain. I'll try my best to be more consistent with the daily Inspirational BIBLE verses, but don't be surprised if I miss a day or two while trying to get over this cold and sore throat.
    The subject for today is Confession. "What happens when I confess my sins?"

GOD's Response:
    I acknowledged my sin to YOU, and my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," and YOU forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah Psalm 32:5
    [Free from Indwelling Sin] 1) There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in CHRIST JESUS, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the SPIRIT. 2) For the law of the SPIRIT of life in CHRIST JESUS has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3) For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, GOD did by sending HIS own SON in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: HE condemned sin in the flesh, 4) that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the SPIRIT. 5) For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the SPIRIT. 6) For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against GOD; for it is not subject to the law of GOD, nor indeed can be. 8) So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please GOD. 9) But you are not in the flesh but in the SPIRIT, if indeed the SPIRIT of GOD dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the SPIRIT of CHRIST, he is not HIS. 10) And if CHRIST is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the SPIRIT is life because of righteousness. 11) But if the SPIRIT of HIM who raised JESUS from the dead dwells in you, HE who raised CHRIST from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through HIS SPIRIT who dwells in you. Romans 8: 1-11
    12) Restore to me the joy of YOUR salvation, and uphold me by YOUR generous SPIRIT. 13) Then I will teach transgressors YOUR ways, and sinners shall be converted to YOU. Psalm 51: 12-13

Confession is the act of recognizing your sins before GOD so HE can forgive them; it indicates your desire to change your ways. Sin separates you from a HOLY GOD and confession brings you back into relationship with HIM. When you confess your sins, you agree that something wrong needs to be made right and that a damaged relationship with GOD needs to be restored.

GOD's Promise:
    [JESUS Institutes the LORD's Supper] 26) And they were eating, JESUS took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is MY body." 27) Then HE took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying' "Drink from it, all of you. 28) For this is MY blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29) But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in MY FATHER's kingdom." 30) And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives. Matthew 26: 26-30

The two songs for today are "City On Our Knees" by Toby Mac from his "My Hope" album and "Drops In The Ocean" by Hawk Nelson from their "Diamonds" album.

24. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/28/2020 The subject for today is Forgiveness. "How does GOD's forgiveness make a difference in my life?"

GOD's Response:
    [The Model Prayer] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 5) "And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 6) But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your FATHER who is in the secret place; and your FATHER who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7) And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. 8) "Therefore do not be like them. For your FATHER knows the things you have need of before you ask HIM. 9) In this manner, therefore, pray: Our FATHER in heaven, hallowed be YOUR name. 10) YOUR kingdom come. YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 11) Give us this day our daily bread. 12) And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13) And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For YOURS is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. 14) "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly FATHER will also forgive you. 15) But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your FATHER forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6: 5-15
    [The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant] 21) Then Peter came to HIM and said, "LORD, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" 22) JESUS said to him, "I do not say to up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 23) Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24) And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25) But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26) The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, "Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all." 27) Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt. 28) "But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid his hands on him and took by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what me what you owe!' 29) So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.' 30) And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31) So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32) Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33) Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?' 34) And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him. 35) "So MY heavenly FATHER also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses." Matthew 18: 21-35

Forgiveness is a pathway to freedom. When GOD forgives you, you are free from guilt and restored to fellowship with HIM. When you forgive someone who has wronged you, you are free from the bitterness and resentment that can settle in your heart. Receiving GOD's forgiveness and forgiving others are at the core of what it means to be a Christian. In doing this, we follow the example of GOD, who extends to us the ultimate pardon--forgiveness of our sins.

GOD's Challenge:
    [Character of the New Man] 12) Therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13) bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as CHRIST forgave you, so you also must do. 14) But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15) And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to which also your were called in one body; and be thankful. 16) Let the word of CHRIST dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the LORD. 17) And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD JESUS, giving thanks to GOD the FATHER through HIM. Colossians 3: 12-17

Okay two songs I tried to find that is close to today's subject are "The Water (Meant For Me)" by I AM THEY from their "Trial & Triumph" album and "Open Book" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

25. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

2/29/2020 The subject today is Forgiveness. "Is there a limit to how much GOD will forgive me?"

GOD's Response:
    21) Then Peter came to HIM and said, "LORD, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" 22) JESUS said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. Matthew 18: 21-22 (There is no limit in forgiving.)
    21) "But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all MY statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22) None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness which he has done, he shall live. 23) Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?" says the LORD GOD, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live? 24) "But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, shall he live? All the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; because of the unfaithfulness of which he is guilty and the sin which he has committed, because of them he shall die. 25) "Yet you say, 'The way of the LORD is not fair.' Hear now, O house of Israel, is not MY way which is fair, and your ways which are not fair. 26) When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity, and dies in it, it is because of the iniquity which he has done that he dies. 27) Again, when a wicked man turns away from the wickedness which he committed, and does what is lawful and right, he preserves himself alive. 28) Because he considers and turns away from all the transgressions which he committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die. 29) Yet the house of Israel says, 'The way of the LORD is not fair.' O house of Israel, is it not MY ways which are fair, and your ways which are not fair? 30) "Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways," says the LORD GOD. "Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not ne your ruin. 31) Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get your selves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? 32) For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,' says the LORD GOD. "Therefore turn and live!" Ezekiel 18: 21-32
    [The Scriptures Opened] 44) Then HE said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning ME." 45) And HE opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures. 46) Then HE said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the CHRIST to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 47) and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in HIS name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48) And you are witnesses of these things. 49) Behold, I send the PROMISE of MY FATHER upon you; but you must tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with the power from on high." Luke 24: 44-49 (The PROMISE is the HOLY SPIRIT.)
    [Redemption in CHRIST] 3) Blessed be the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in CHRIST, 4) just as HE chose us in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM in love, 5) having predestined us to adoption as sons by JESUS CHRIST to HIMSELF, according to the good pleasure of HIS will, 6) to the praise of the glory of HIS grace, by which HE made us accepted in the BELOVED. 7) In HIM we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace 8) which HE made to abound towards us in all wisdom and prudence, 9) having made known to us the mystery of HIS will, according to HIS good pleasure which HE purposed in HIMSELF, 10) that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times HE might gather together in one all things in CHRIST, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in HIM. 11) In HIM also we have obtained an inheritance, bein predestined according to the purpose of HIM who works all things according to the counsel of HIS will, 12) that we who first trusted in CHRIST should be to the praise of HIS glory. 13)In HIM you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT of promise, 14) who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of HIS glory. Ephesians 1: 3-14 (We all are adopted sons and daughters of GOD.)

No matter how terrible your past, or how many sins you have committed or will commit, if you approach GOD with an attitude of humble sincerity and confess your sins, HE will forgive you. To think that some of your sins are "too bad and too many" to be forgiven is to minimize the power of LORD JESUS CHRIST's death and resurrection on your behalf. But there is one exception of sins that are not forgiven ever; if you sin against the HOLY SPIRIT you're screwed!
    [The Unpardonable Sin] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 31) "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the SPIRIT will not be forgiven men. 32) Anyone who speaks a word against the SON of MAN, it will be forgiven him, but whoever speaks against the HOLY SPIRIT, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. Matthew 12: 31-32

GOD's Promise:
    [Preeminence of CHRIST] 9) For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with knowledge of HIS will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10) that you may walk worthy of the LORD, fully pleasing HIM, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of GOD; 11) strengthened with all might, according to HIS glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; 12) giving thanks to the FATHER who has qualified us to be qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13) HE has delivered us from the power of the darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the SON of HIS love, 14) in whom we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15) HE is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn over all creation. 16) For by HIM all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through HIM and for HIM. 17) And HE is before all things, and in HIM all things consist. 18) And HE is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things HE may have the preeminence. Colossians 1: 9-18

I have four songs for you "Drops In The Ocean" by Hawk Nelson from their "Diamonds" album and "Thank YOU Part1", "Thank YOU Part 2", and "Everything" from Infinite from their "The Others" album.

26. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

3/1/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; March Message: "Get In The Game"; Title: "Getting in The Game." (This month's message will be in energy of how people get excited about March Madness=in-fact any sports.)

Come And See ME:
    [The First Disciples] 35) Again, the next day, John stood with two of his disciples. 36) And looking at JESUS as HE walked, he said, 'Behold the LAMB of GOD!" 37) The two disciples heard him speak and they followed JESUS. 38) Then JESUS turned, and seeing them following, said to them, "What do you seek?" They said to HIM, "RABBI" (which is to say, when translated, TEACHER), "where are YOU staying?" 39) HE said to them, "Come and see." They came and saw where HE was staying, and remained with HIM that day (now it was about the tenth hour). 40) One of the two who heard John speak, and followed HIM, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 41) He first found his brother Simon, and said to him, "We have found the MESSIAH" (which is translated the CHRIST). 42) And he brought him to JESUS. Now when JESUS looked at him, HE said, "You are Simon the son of Jonah. You shall be called Cephas" (which is translated, A Stone). John 1: 35-42
    HE has made everything beautiful in its time. Also HE has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that GOD does from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3: 11

Come And Follow ME:
    [Four Fishermen Called as Disciples] 16) And as HE walked by the Sea of Galilee, HE saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the see; for they were fishermen. 17) Then JESUS said to them, "Follow ME, and I will make you become fishers of men." 18) They immediately left their nets and followed HIM. 19) When HE had gone a little farther from there, HE saw James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, who were also were in the boat mending their nets. 20) And immediately HE called to them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired servants, and went after HIM. Mark 1: 16-20

Come And Be With ME:
    [The Compassion of JESUS] 35) Then JESUS went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. 36) But when HE saw the multitudes, HE was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. 37) Then HE said to HIS disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. 38) Therefore pray the LORD of the harvest to send out laborers into HIS harvest." Matthew 9: 35-38

Remain In ME:
    [The True Vine] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 1) "I am the true vine, and MY FATHER is the vinedresser. 2) Every branch in ME that does not bear fruit HE takes away, and every branch that bears fruit HE prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3) You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4) Abide in ME, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in ME. 5) "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abide sin ME, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without ME you can do nothing. 6) If anyone does not abide in ME, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them in the fire, and they are burned. 7) If you abide in ME, and MY words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8) By this MY FATHER is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so will be MY disciples. [Love and Joy Perfected] 9) "As the FATHER loved ME, I also have loved you; abide in MY love. 10) If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER's commandments and abide in HIS love. 11) "These things I have spoken to you, that MY joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12) This is MY commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13) Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. 14) You are MY friends if you do whatever I command you. 15) No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from MY FATHER I have made known to you. 16) You did not choose ME, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the FATHER in MY name HE may give you. 17) These things I command you, that you love one another. John 15: 1-17

The four songs I have for you today are "YOUR Grace Is Enough" by Matt Maher, "CORNERSTONE" by Hillsong Worship, "Yes I Will" by Vertical Worship, and "This We Know" by Krisian Stanfill.

27. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

3/2/2020 The subject today is Failure. "How do I learn from failure and move on?"

GOD's Response:
    1) My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST the righteous. 2) And HE HIMSELF is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world. 1 John 2: 1-2
    15) Do not lie in wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; do not plunder his resting place; 16) for a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity. Proverbs 24: 15-16

Your failure doesn't surprise GOD. No matter how many times you fail, you can trust GOD to help you move forward. The best response to failure is to get up again and ask GOD what lesson you need to learn from that painful situation and ask for HIS help. Don't lose hope in the GOD who promises you ultimate victory through eternal life.

GOD' Promise:
    [Israel's Confession and Comfort] 8) Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me. 9) I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against HIM, until HE pleads my case and executes justice for me. HE will bring me forth to the light; I will see HIS righteousness. 10) Then she who is my enemy will see, and shame will cover her who said to me, "Where is the LORD your GOD?' My eyes will see her; now she will be trampled down like mud in the streets. 11) In the day when your walls are to be built, in that day the decree shall go far and wide. 12) In that day they shall come to you from Assyria and the fortified cities, from the fortress to the River, from sea to sea, and mountain to mountain. 13) Yet the land shall be desolate because of those who dwell in it, and for the fruit of their deeds. Micah 7: 8-13

The song for you today is "I Am Understood" by Relient K from their "Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...But Thee Do" album.

28. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

3/4/2020 Due to me missing yesterday since I was in a shit load of pain, we are doing a two part to ketchup.. get ketchup, catch up? Sorry, very small joke there. Well, the first subject is Failure. "Everyone else seems to have perfect lives; am I the only one who fails?"

GOD's Response:
    1) And Abraham journeyed from there to the South, and dwelt between Kadesh and Shur, and stayed in Gerar. 2) Now Abraham said to Sarah his wife, "She is my sister." And Abimelech king of Gerar sent and took Sarah. Genesis 20: 1-2 (Now Abraham was a coward for his life to other nations because his wife and stepsister, Sarah was a real hottie; back then people would kill the husband to get that man's hot wife. Abraham had faith in GOD to protect him and his family, but not enough to keep him alive in these situations, that is why he lied like he did, which doesn't make it right, and was Abraham's failure of being a coward and liar for fear of dying for another man's jealousy for Abraham's wife.)

11) Now it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he out to his brethren and looked at their burdens. And he saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his brethren. 12) So he looked this way and that way, and when he saw no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. 13) And when he went out the second day, behold, two Hebrew men were fighting, and he said to the one who did the wrong, "Why are you striking your companion?" 14) Then he said, "Who made you a prince and judge over us? Do you intend to kill me as you killed the Egyptian?" So Moses feared and said, "Surely this thing is known!" 15) When Pharaoh heard this matter, he sought to kill Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh and dwelt in the land of Midian; and he sat down by a well. Exodus 2: 11-15 (Back then just speaking poorly of a Egyptian from the lips of a Hebrew slave cost you your life.)

9) Why have you despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in HIS sight. You have killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword; you have taken his wife to be his wife, and have killed him with the sword of the people of Ammon. 10) Now therefore, the sword shall never depart from your house, because you have despised ME, and have taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite.' 11) Thus says the LORD, 'Behold, I will raise up adversity against you from your own house; and I will take your wives before your eyes and give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of the sun. 12) For you did it secretly, but I will do this thing before all Israel, before the sun.'" 13) So David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." 2 Samuel 12: 9-13

[Peter Denies JESUS, and Weeps Bitterly] 54) Having arrested HIM, they led HIM and brought HIM into the high priest's house. But Peter followed at a distance. 55) Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together; Peter sat among them. 56) And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, "This man was also with HIM." 57) But he denied HIM, saying, "Woman, I do not know HIM." 58) And after a little while another saw him and said, "You also are of them." But Peter said, "Man, I am not!" 59) Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, "Surely this fellow also was with HIM, for he is a Galilean." 60) But Peter said, "Man, I do not know what you are saying!" Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. 61) And the LORD turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the LORD, how HE had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny ME three times." 62) So Peter went out a wept bitterly. Luke 22: 54-62 (The reason Peter was afraid and denied LORD JESUS CHRIST three times while near the court of the priests is because he didn't want to be sentenced to death along with LORD JESUS CHRIST, even when before that happened Peter told LORD JESUS CHRIST he would never deny HIM and would die with HIM.)

No one is exempt from failing. Even heroes of the HOLY BIBLE such as Abraham, Moses, David, and Peter had firsthand experiences with failure. LORD JESUS CHRIST was the only man on earth who ever led a truly perfect life, but HE is GOD! Fortunately, , failure is not fatal. It does not mean you are substandard--only human. When you learn from your failure is what really counts.

GOD' Promise:
    If I say, "My foot slips," YOUR mercy, O LORD, will hold me up. Psalm 94: 18

The song for this subject is "Falling Out" by Relient K from their "Two Lefts Don't Make A Right...But Three Do" album.

The second subject is Success. "How can I turn my failure into success?"

GOD's Response:
    1) Now the LORD said to Joshua; "Do not be afraid, nor dismayed; take all the people of war with you, and arise, go up to Ai. See, I have given into your hand the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. 2) And you shall do to Ai and its king as you did to Jericho and its king. Only its spoil and it's cattle you shall take as booty for yourselves. Lay an ambush for the city behind it." Joshua 8: 1-3 (The reason is this; when Joshua led the battle against the kingdom of Jericho, GOD commanded them not to take any spoil nor leave anything alive people or animals except Rahab the sex worker whom helped the Israelite spies to safety. But of the company of soldiers, and man called Achan the son of Carmi of the tribe of Judah was greedy and disobeyed GOD and took spoils of everything and hid it with his family, which pissed-off GOD. In-turn when Israel went to fight the Kingdom of Ai the first time, GOD didn't help them, and Israel had their asses handed to them, until they punished Achan and his family to set things right with GOD. Little helpful info, Rahab is the many generational great grandmother to the blood line to our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Do you remember in the BIBLE when the people and the Pharisees were going to stone the prostitute, but LORD JESUS CRIST wrote in the sand and stopped them and said, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first." I'm absolutely sure but maybe what LORD JESUS CHRIST was writing in the sand was Rahab's name of HIS own physical genealogy, I don't know. I suggest reading John 8: 1-12)
    And David said to his son Solomon, "Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD GOD--my GOD--will be with you. HE will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD. 1 Chronicles 28: 20

Don't be afraid of failing again. The only true failure is that which utterly defeats you and makes you unable to try again. Failure wins when you accept defeat and give up. Joshua was defeated at the Battle of Ai. He dealt with the causes of defeat head-on, then led his army out once again into the danger of battle with the help of being right with GOD, and that time won a great victory. You must have the courage to face failure and take risks again, but also ask GOD for help and HIS advice as well. The lessons you learn from your failures will make you better able to handle similar and different situations in the future. If you don't give up, yesterday's failure will turn into tomorrow's victory.

GOD's Promise:
    He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy. Proverbs 28: 13

The song for this subject is "Passion" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album.

29. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

3/5/2020 The subject today is Success. "What is true success in GOD's eyes?"

GOD's Response:
    7) Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses MY servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. 8) This BOOK of the LAW shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1: 7-9

Depart form me, you evildoers, for I will keep the commandments of my GOD! Psalm 119: 115

1) Now the days of David drew near that he should die, and he charged Solomon his son, saying: 2) "I go the way of all the earth; be strong, therefore, and prove yourself a man. 3) And keep the charge of the LORD your GOD: to walk in HIS ways, to keep HIS statutes, HIS commandments, HIS judgements, and HIS testimonies, as it is written in the LAW of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn; 4) that the LORD may fulfill HIS word which HE spoke concerning me, saying, 'If your sons take heed to their way, to walk before ME in truth with all their heart and with all their soul,' HE said, 'you shall not lack a man on the throne of Israel.' 1 Kings 2: 1-4

True success is obeying GOD's WORD, for it shows you GOD's will for your life and leads you to accomplish the job for which HE created you. GOD's WORD teaches you the truth and equips you with the skills and understanding to be productive, balanced, and wise.

GOD's Promise:
    2) All the ways of man are pure in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the spirits. 3) Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established. Proverbs 16: 2-3

I have tow songs for you today; "Never Let You Down" by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album and "In GOD We Trust" by Stryper from their "In GOD We Trust" album.

30. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

3/6/2020 The subject is Success. "What are the dangers of living for worldly success?"

GOD's Response:
    [The Parable of the Rich Fool] 13) Then one from the crowd said to HIM, "TEACHER, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me." 14) But HE said to him, "Man, who made ME a judge or an arbitrator over you?" 15) And HE said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses." 16) The HE spoke a parable to them saying: "The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully. 17) And he thought within himself, saying, 'What shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops?' 18) So he said, 'I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and goods. 19) And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry."' 20) But GOD said to him, 'Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?' 21) "So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward GOD."
    Luke 12: 13-21

How dangerous is it to be a success in the world but a failure to GOD! To gain the whole world and lose your soul is the ultimate failure, for only your soul is eternal. It takes a truly wise investor to learn how to invest now in order to gain wealth and success in eternity. GOD never said to be poor either. GOD wants you to save up for expenses, needs, some items or times of pleasure and vacations, and retirement when you need it or choose to be able to retire, but which one rules your life more, GOD or money? Even LORD JESUS CHRIST said you cannot both serve GOD and money, it's either one or the other. Decide which one, just remember you cannot buy your way into heaven, nor can you take your wealth with into the next part of your life, and Satan knows your money is worth nothing in Hell either. Choose GOD or wealth, but choose wisely, one will provide you life and wealth in eternity, while one is dust in the wind. Don't you know you and your soul are more valuable and loved by GOD the FATHER, LORD JESUS CHRIST the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT than your wealth, since you are GOD's children?

[Take Up the Cross and Follow HIM] 23) Then HE said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow ME. 24) For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake will save it. 25) For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and himself destroyed or lost? 26) For whoever is ashamed of ME and MY words, of him the SON of MAN will be ashamed when HE comes in HIS own glory, and in HIS FATHER's, and of the holy angels. 27) But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they seek the kingdom of GOD." Luke 9: 23-27

Two songs for you today "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas from their "The Best Of Kansas" album and "Mine Field" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

31. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Hi everyone normally on Sundays I would follow with the series my church is doing so you all can follow as well, well, today we a had a guest speaker today from Johnson Bible University; Kimberlin Heights, Tennessee. The speaker was Professor Jon Weatherly. The subject was on Intergenerational Family. Younger and older generations, get ready for fun and bumpy ride!

[The Great Commission] 16) Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which JESUS had appointed for them. 17) When they saw HIM, they worshipped HIM; but some doubted. 18) And JESUS came a spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to ME in heaven and on earth. 19) Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, 20) teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. Matthew 28: 16-20

[Children and Parents] 1) Children, obey your parents in the LORD, for this is right. 2) "Honor your father and mother," which is the first commandment with promise: 3) "that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth." 4) And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the LORD. Ephesians 6: 1-4

Surprisingly, there are more CHRIST followers in poor countries and continents like Africa than in the U.S.A. Usually because of division in the family as well as it is not politically correct to be a Christ Follower, and that is to also to be blamed if the message is to hateful and damaging to the soul and mind like the "hellfire and brimstone: no hope for you" congregations and well as "everything is rosy and there is no hell, everyone goes to heaven bullshit message" congregations that make people wonder than why do I need to be saved then if I'm going to heaven stuff preached by people like Joel Osteen.

Question: What is going on with these next gens? A lot of youngsters sometimes look to elders like they are "old school" and the elders don't know how the world works and that the old people can't teach them anything useful. Wrong! I can't tell how many useful things and ways of thinking made more sense to me than what I see a lot of these teenagers and college kids have know idea about history, how mechanical things and gardening works, even simple things we take for granted, like common sense, as well as cursive writing, and supporting yourself.

Medical journals show that in young adults, their brains don't work in common sense, the judgement (common sense) area of the brain the frontal cortex, doesn't work until your 30's....sometimes. I've seen many older people including me do, say, and think some pretty stupid stuff. Age at times knows no limit to stupidity!

History and experience is better than liberal intellect. In other words, listen and learn from your elders, they are there to help you from doing, saying, and thinking stupid stuff, not restraining you from getting yourself in trouble and hurting yourself. Take the old TV series "All In The Family" with Carrol O'Conner where Archie Bunker has to deal with his son-in-law "Meathead".

We are all sinners, saved and unsaved, but FATHER GOD, HIS SON LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT wants us with them in heaven and not to suffer in hell, you can make your choice today while you are on earth, but when you pass away, you just passed up your chance to enter into heaven.

We live in an "Instant World" where instant progress and instant access is in everything. Now-a-days most youngsters don't know how to do things for themselves, they just ask Alexa to do it for them or they do microwave meals instead of learning to cook for themselves. But youngsters are better than elders when it comes to tech stuff, but, elders are better at everyday stuff like chores and basic skills than youngsters. We all could learn from each other. Intergenerationals love to learn from each other, even on faith.

Everyone hates stereotypes, even generationals.

We make disciples by being disciples ourselves. "Golden Rule" as LORD JESUS CHRIST taught.
    [Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 7) "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8) For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 9) Or what man is there among you who, if his son ask for bread, will you give him a stone? 10) Or if he ask for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11) If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your FATHER who is in heaven give good things to those who ask HIM! 12) Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the LAW and the PROPHETS. Matthew 7: 7-12

Be self-aware how you come across to others.

Don't impose your own goals and dreams on others, but give good and helpful advice.

Use Your Super Powers: share all memories good and bad with others so they may learn, use empathy, exercise patience.

Be a good role models and mentors to others in CHRIST followers.

Develop consistency.

Get together for anything.

Take the Longview, stay connected always, even miles apart.

Give time, space, and independence to everyone (respect).

Conflicting politics is not healthy. Listen, understand, and respect each other. Be disciples of CHRIST.

Seek space to grow and seek Intergenerational Relationships.

Hypocrisy is bad as being a hypocrite is bad.
    [Do Not Judge] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 1)"Judge not, that you be not judged. 2) For with what judgement you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3) And why do look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4) Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your eye? 5) Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. 6) "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before the swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces. Matthew 7: 1-6

Don't be perfect or expect others to be perfect, it will never happen. Only FATHER GOD, HIS SON LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT are perfect!

Seek to be CHRIST's Intergenerational Family!

I hope you all had fun reading and learning from this, I did! ;)
    Two songs for you today are "Waymaker" featuring Vanessa Campagna and Madelyn Berry by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album and "The LORD Is My ROCK" by Elevation Worship.

32. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I very sorry about missing yesterday, but also for today and tomorrow as well. My nerve pain in both ankles have been going over-board in constant pain, to the point I can't stay focused, so until Thursday, keep the faith and love always as you have been. If someone wants to cover on anything tonight and tomorrow, feel free to do so, so until Thursday, take care and GOD bless you all! :)

33. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

3/16/2020 The subject today is Blessings. "Is it okay to be wealthy?"

GOD's Response:
    1) Now Joseph had been taken down to Egypt. And Potiphar, and officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, and Egyptian, bought him from the Ishmaelites who had taken down there. 2) The LORD was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. 3) And his master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD made all he did to prosper in hand. 4) So Joseph found favor in his sight, and served him. Then he made him overseer of his house, and all that he had he put under his authority. 5) So it was, from the time that he had made overseer of his house and all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD was on all that he had in the house and in the field. 6) Thus he left all that he had in Joseph's hand, and he did not know what he had except for the bread which he ate. Now Joseph was handsome in form and appearance. Genesis 39: 1-6

11) Give us help from trouble, for the help of man is useless. 12) Through GOD we will do valiantly, for it is HE who shall tread down our enemies. Psalm 60: 11-12

12) Now the LORD blessed the latter days of JOB more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys. 13) He also had seven sons and three daughters. 14) And he called the name of the first Jemimah, the name of the second Keziah, and the name of the third Keren-Happuch. 15) In all the land were found no women so beautiful as the daughters of Job; and their father gave them an inheritance among their brothers. 16) After this Job lived one hundred and forty years, and saw his children and grandchildren for four generations. 17) So Job died, old and full of days. Job: 42: 12-17 (If and when you have the time, read the whole book of Job, very interesting life story of blessings, failure, then greater blessings again all on persecution and faith.)

The HOLY BIBLE mentions many rich people who loved GOD without saying anything negative about their wealth, for example; Abraham, David, Joseph of Arimathea, Lydia, Joseph the son of Israel that was the overseer of Egypt, and Job. Scripture doesn't focus on how much money you have, but rather on what you do with it. One thing is clear: Wherever your money goes, your heart will follow after it. [Lay Up Treasures In Heaven LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 19) "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20) but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break and steal. 21)For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6: 19-21 So work hard and succeed without guilt, but then just as hard to find ways of pleasing GOD with your generosity first, then enjoy things for yourself after

GOD's Challenge:
    [Serving for GOD's Glory] 7) But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. 8) And above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins." 9) Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. 10) As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of GOD. 11) If anyone speaks, let him speak as oracles of GOD. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which GOD supplies, that in all things GOD may be glorified through JESUS CHRIST, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 4: 7-11

I have two songs for you today, "In GOD We Trust" by Stryper from their "In GOD We Trust" album and "Overflow" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

34. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

03/13/2020 The subject is Hiding. "Can I get away with sin?"

GOD's Response:
    21) Then Israel journeyed and pitched his tent beyond the tower of Eder. 22) And it happened, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine; and Israel heard about it. Genesis 35: 21-22

1) And Jacob called his sons and said, "Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days: 2) "Gather together and hear, you sons of Jacob, And listen to Israel your father. 3) "Ruben, you are my firstborn, My might and the beginning of my strength, The excellency of dignity and the excellency of power. 4) Unstable as water, you shall not excel, Because you went up to your father's bed; Then you defiled it--He went up to my couch. Genesis 49: 1-4

If you do something wrong and no one finds out, or no one gets hurt, is it really wrong? Did you get away with it? Reuben might have thought he got away with sleeping with his father's concubine. No more was mentioned of Reuben's sin until Israel (Jacob) mentioned it on his deathbed and took away Reuben's double portion of the family inheritance. Sin is wrong whether or not another person notices, and GOD always knows what we do, think, and feel. The consequences of our sin may not always be immediate, but they are inevitable.

Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Matthew 10: 26

I have two songs for you today, "Treason" by Kutless from their "Sea Of Faces" album and "Replace Me" by Family Force 5 from their "Business Up Front, Party In The Back: Diamond Edition" album.

35. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

03/15/2020 The continuing of the "Make The Connection" Series, Message: "Get In the Game", Title: "How To Be Certain In Uncertain Times." This perfect in all things, even in this "Corona Virus" event happening.

What's Uncertain?:

Things have been uncertain since Adam and Eve sinned and got their butts thrown out of Eden because they disobeyed GOD.

GOD is GOD no matter where you go and no matter what happens: have faith, not doubt!

1) Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. 2) I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make you name great; and you shall be a blessing. 3) I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." 4) So Abram departed as the LORD had spoken to him, and Lot went with him. And Abram took Sarai his wife and Lot his brother's son, and all their possessions that they had gathered, and the people whom they had acquired in Haran, and they departed tot go to the land of Canaan. So they came to the land of Canaan. 6) Abram passed through the land to the place of Shechem, as far as the terebinth tree of Moreh And the Canaanites were then in the land. Genesis 12: 1-6

1) Now the Philistines gathered their armies together to battle, and were gathered at Sochoh, which belongs to Judah; they encamped between Sochoh and Azekah, in Ephes Dammim. 2) And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and they encamped in the Valley of Elah, and drew up in battle array against the Philistines. 3) The Philistines stood on a mountain on one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side, with a valley between them. 4) And a champion went out from the camp of the Philistines, name Goliath, from Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. 5) He had a bronze helmet on his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail, and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of bronze. 6) And he had bronze armor on his legs and bronze javelin between his shoulders. 7) Now the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam, and his iron spearhead weighed six hundred shekels; and a shield-bearer went before him. 8) Then he stood and cried out to the armies of Israel, and said to them, "Why have you come out to line up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and you the servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourselves, and let him come down to me. 9) If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall be our servants and serve us." 10) And the Philistine, said, "I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together." 11) When Saul and all Israel heard these words of the Philistine, they were dismayed and greatly afraid. 1 Samuel 17: 1-11

1) After these things JESUS showed HIMSELF again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias, and in this way HE showed HIMSELF: 2) Simon Peter, Thomas as called the Twin, Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, the sons of Zebedee, and two other others of HIS disciples were together. 3) Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing. 4)But when the morning had now come, JESUS stood on the shore; yet the disciples did not know that it was JESUS. 5) Then JESUS said to them, "Children, have you any food?" They answered HIM, "No." 6) And HE said to them, "Cast the net on the right-side of the boat, and you will find some." So they cast, and how they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish. 7) Therefor that the disciple whom JESUS loved said to Peter, "It is the LORD!" Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the LORD, he put on his outer garment (for he had removed it), and plunged into the sea. 8) But the other disciples came in the little boat (for they were not far from land, but about two hundred cubits), dragging the net of with fish. John 21: 1-8

We As People, We Love Uncertainty:

Don't stop living while there is uncertainty.

Three certain things; 1) we are going to die, 2) You can live uncertainly or certain in this world, 3) the CHURCH is always about hope!

What's Certain:

Our physical life span is like the tip of a swim noodle, but our eternal spiritual life span is like the rest of the long length of the swim noodle, it is eternal.

13) JESUS answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14) but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4: 13-14

15) As for man, his days are like grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. 16) For the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more. Psalm 103: 15-16

[The Risen CHRIST, Faith's Reality] 1) Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2) by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you--unless you believed in vain. 3) For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that CHRIST died for our sins according to the SCRIPTURES, 4) and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the SCRIPTURES, 5) and that HE was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. 6) After that HE was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 7) After that HE was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8) Then last of all HE was seen by me also, as one born out of due time. 9) For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of GOD. 10) But by the grace of GOD, I am what I am, and HIS grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of GOD which was with me. 11) Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed. 1 Corinthians 15: 1-11

[The WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 1) "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. 2) In MY FATHER's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to MYSELF; that where I am, there you may be also. 4) And where I go you know, and the way you know." 5) Thomas said to HIM, "LORD, we do not know where YOU are going, and how can we know the way?" 6) JESUS said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. 7) "If you had known ME, you would have known MY FATHER also; and from now on you know HIM and have seen HIM." John 14: 1-7

14) For the love of CHRIST compels us, because we judge thus: that if ONE died for all, then all died; 15) and HE died for all, that those who live should live no longer for them selves, but for HIM who died for them and rose again. 16) Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh, yet now we know HIM thus no longer. 17) Therefore, if anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5: 14-17

I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON of GOD, who loved me and gave HIMSELF for me. Galatians 2: 20

16) By this we know love, because HE laid down HIS life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 17) But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of GOD abide in him? 18) My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3: 16-18

Because we messed up in sin, GOD sent HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON LORD JESUS CHRIST to save us through salvation, follow and do what GOD wants not what we want. If you are unsure, ask GOD in prayer and HE will let you know through THE HOLY SPIRIT and follow up what is said in the HOLY BIBLE.

Through this time of Corona Virus, take common sense precautions, pray to GOD that the virus ends soon and HE helps the medical community come up with vaccine, and heals everyone, and comforts those whose loved ones passed away or are suffering. In the meantime, if possible see if you can help others that are sick such as get their meds for them or groceries for them if they can't get out of the house, etc. ; while being confined while in quarantine. Be the disciple GOD asked you to be.

I have four songs for you all today; "Power Love Sound Mind" by Matthew West from his "All In" album and ""The Elements", "I Just Need U.", and "See The Light" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.