REVIEW ❥❥ Pantera's Review Collection ❁❧・

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pantera, Dec 24, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Celebrate the "New Year" with @pantera!!! She is awesome!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews and your sexy adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Celebrate the "New Year" with @pantera today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Can not wait to play with you sweet girl. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

pantera likes this.
  5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I can’t wait to either! The anticipation is killing me. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

7. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

Wow! such great reviews girl! ❤️

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yay! thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

9. pantera likes this.
  10. pantera
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hi! I'm revising my review collection and changing part 2 with some current ones! These are still some of my favorites. :)

I'll let you know when pt.2 is all finished :)

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading all your reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I'm glad you were able to take the novel I wrote about our time together and distill it into something catchy that gets straight to the point.

pantera likes this.
  14. pantera
    Chat with Me

Haha! I liked the whole thing honestly. It helps people on the board understand you better.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your memorable party with @pantera for many memorable experiences to cherish!!! She will treat you like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  16. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much Cumisha :) :) :)

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]