REVIEW My date with Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ranch9898, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Pantera has been always been great to me. What makes her the perfect fit for me is that she’s always around. Whenever I need her, she’s there. It says a lot about her and how much she cares about my needs. If there was a way I could describe Pantera’s bedroom skills without drooling it would be easier. Sex with Pantera is like a dream. The extreme eye contact is what makes it the best I’ve had so far. She’s very attentive and her soft lips, her touch, her genuine nature, is something I can’t get enough of. Waiting to see her is almost torturous. But the feeling I get when I finally see her makes it so worth it. She’s the best I’ve ever had. Her beautiful body is just a bonus. What makes her unique is her eyes and her smile. She can really light up the darkest room.

We were fairly traditional this time around. I came to the ranch, we got in her car and drove to the movies. We got the biggest popcorn they had and shared some pop. I watched all of her facial expressions throughout the movie. I could see when she got happy, scared and even sad. I had my arm around her the whole time and she would squeeze my hand if she got too scared. What a sweet girl. We then grabbed a quick bite to eat at a local diner. We went back to the ranch and she gave me a great time like usual. So many orgasms for her and me. I think that's the only time she can't look me in my eyes. I slept well that night and I already miss her.

Here’s to 5 years baby and to many, many more.

-R

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

LOVE LOVE LOVE this review!!!!!!!!! Thank you for coming to see meeeeeeeeeee :) :)

3. 5 years going strong! :)

Very nice review of your great time with Pantera, @Ranch9898.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

0F3B6580-5189-4542-B1C9-47403EC58507.jpeg Pantera is a very sweet girl and with a beautiful smile ! Congrats beautiful! Way to go !

Jaylen likes this.
  5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thank you Angelina, pretty girl! :)

6. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

What an absolutely amazing review is this....

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-20_15-59-1.jpeg

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

@Ranch9898 that's a beautiful review of sexy hot @pantera . She is very beautiful with soulful sexy eyes. Your movie theater experience would make anyone wish to see a scary movie with Pantera!!

9. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Great review! Pantera is really beautiful woman and by your description, it seems as though that beauty is a reflection of her beautiful heart. You are truly a lucky, lucky man.

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

11. i'm glad you like this review sweet girl. I plan on writing another