TAMJAY SENSORY OVERLOAD

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I'm glad you had a great experience

2. We may have to do another very soon Tony... [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

My first TamJay was a year ago this Month Beautiful we will have to make plans when I get there maybe I come back for Valentines Weekend or we wait for my Bday [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. So much agreed!! xoxoxo

5. Amazing review

6. I love my reviews

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

TamJay for my BDay? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Lets do it!!! :twisted: :twisted:

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Cool it has been a year should we start my Bday Trip with a TamJay Party you are the Party Planner so I will let you put everything together [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Yes..and sometimes its fun to just go with it..plus u know me..i Like to just take control and seduce!!

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well I won't be with my east coast Family but I will be with my BR Family for my Bday. I never had a surprise party so I think each day should be a surprise party for me. It will be a lot of fun if you plan the parties so I never know what we are doing that day. I know it will be HOT and I know you are going to take Care of me and make sure I have an AMAZING BDAY TRIP. I'm getting excited Tamela. I love when you take control and I REALLY WANT YOU to SEDUCE Me [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Of course..i will always take care of u xoxoxo

13. We are a complete and total package! Leave you shaking from pleasure and smiling from ear to ear! Get your TAMJAY on!!

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you are so Amazing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You always SPOIL me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] when I come to see you it is all about my wants and needs all you care about is my Happiness. You not only take care of me you always show me that you CARE about me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] this birthday is special but not because of my age but because I'm spending it with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I plan on making you both shake with pleasure I'm going to get my TAMJAY ON [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Whoo hoo oh yeah!!!! xoxoxo

17. We'll give you the ride of your life :twisted:

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I haven't had a TamJay in a long time I think I want to play with each of you one on one then do a TamJay in the same day [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Yes please! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

You were TamJayed...awesome!

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Super Cool!

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Well since you said please [smilie=hot over you.gif] You know I love Pleasing you and it would be a pleasure to do this party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. :twisted: very awesome

24. You spoil me :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Are you ready for a lot more Spoiling [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Sounds like an explosion of FUN!

27. More then ready :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Great way to describe it :twisted:

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We got to have a TamJay soon I haven't had one since last February you two taught me how to enjoy a two girl party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. A TamJayTonyversary!

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

LOL I love it ok help me put it together [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. Of course [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]