TAMJAY SENSORY OVERLOAD

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela next trip we will have to do a photo shoot so I can build a personalized Sig filled with FUN WET and Wild BIKINI SHOTS [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Deal!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't wait it will be a VOLCANIC SHOOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] You bring the HEAT I'll bring the Camera [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] This is gonna be Fun and HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Ah ha...good title!!

5. You are the ying to my yang :wink:

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] The Tao of TAMJAY there is something very Zen about the TamJay Experience. You two complement each other well and the energy flows effortlessly in your parties [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] HOT,FUN, and SENSUAL [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KISSES!!!

9. Can't wait to do it again!! :mrgreen:

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait either I'm still floating after Round 2. Round 3 will be AMAZING. There is nothing like the TAMJAY EXPERIENCE [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Awe thanks babe..we love playing with you!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela you know I love being played with wait uh that came out wrong :oops: I mean I love when you two play with me I mean...
    :wink: All Joking aside No matter who I'm seeing when I come to town I will always make sure to have a lot of TamJay Fun [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] 3 round is just around the corner [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Awe Cant wait :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Another round coming soon!! :mrgreen:

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I hope the round is the only thing that comes soon :oops: :wink: :D did I just say that :wink: I can't wait for TamJay round 3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Oh I plan on Bringing It :wink: I better stop talking trash it took me a week to recover from the last TamJay party I was exhausted in a good way this time I'm sure you two are gonna turn up the level of the party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm already working out so I can recover fast enough for my other parties [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Round 3 coming soon!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Round 3 [smilie=hot over you.gif] what a way to start a week of birthday Fun :wink: I don't know if I'm nervous or EXCITED but I know you two are going to make this the best Round yet [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. We are excited to celebrate with you honey!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: You're so sweet celebrating my BDAY with Beautiful Thoughtful Sensual Women who have become my friends is not only Exciting it's like a Dream I can't imagine a better birthday present to give myself [smilie=hot over you.gif] oh yeah next year :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Mmmmmm.....Tamela AND Jayla together!!

I think my brain just went on sensory overload THINKING about all the delicious naughtiness!!

YUM! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I had my hands full and my brain was trying to remember every second of the HOT FUN Sensory Overload [smilie=hot over you.gif] but when I think about finally partying with you I feel the same way you did :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Great minds think alike, right? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. And you in the middle of us would be an unforgettable time [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. She is amazing Tony Dark!

27. ...now I'm getting turned on!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Brooke just think of all the naughty things our great minds can come up with. Sensory Overload part 2 Guest Starring Brooke Taylor [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Brooke has always been Super Sweet to me. The first time I met her I was nervous but she took all the nerves away spent a little time with me and gave me lots of hugs. She was nice down to earth and funny so I'm sure her parties must be AMAZING because like you said she is an Amazing person, but so are you Tamela [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Awwww, that is so sweet...thank you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You're welcome Brooke you are as Sweet as you are Stunning and believe me your pictures are Hot but seeing you in person well you are HOTTER in Person [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Awwww, thanks Tony!!! You're too sweet!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]