TAMJAY SENSORY OVERLOAD

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

:oops: :oops: :D Awww so are you Brooke [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I do what I can, when I can ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Brooke turned on turns me on!!

Can we have a threeway please Tony?

4. Pretty please!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. A turned on Brooke turns me on :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Hot!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Brooke just think of all the naughty things our great minds can come up with. Sensory Overload part 2 Guest Starring Brooke Taylor [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

7. :mrgreen: Thanks babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Jayla you are so sweet. So you do you want a three way or do you want a neopolitan [smilie=hot over you.gif] Do you think I could handle it ?
    When I get there we will talk about it ok no promises I got a full schedule that week and I don't want to overbook but you know I will be back in 2 months after the next trip ok. But we will talk about it when I get there [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Brooke you're gonna make me jump on a plane this weekend :wink: I wish [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    If I can see you Tamela and Jayla this trip I will if not I'm seeing you ladies throughout the week so we still get to spend time together so we will do a hot party and add Laci to the fun next trip ok [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] but we will talk about it when I get there [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I love seeing you turned on and I hope I'm turning all of you on just to help my EGO [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela Thank you for being an Incredible Woman and an Incredible Friend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[/quote]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] My first 3 Lady Party will be Lava Hot when we add Laci the sprinklers are gonna come on :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I hope u eat your wheaties!! lol

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Only if your picture is on the Box Beautiful [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm getting in shape for a Tamela Jammed week of birthday Fun [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I wonder if General Mills would do it lol

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

How could they say no to this [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [​IMG]
    Double your pleasure Double your fun when you party with Tamela you better eat your Wheaties because you always have twice the Fun [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Imagine how many boxes they would sell [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Hehe I love it!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm glad you like it :D I made another one on your Bikini Shot thread [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'd buy Wheaties all the time if they started putting you on the box [smilie=hot over you.gif] If only you could be on a box of Crunch Berries [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I'd eat my wheaties EVERY morning!!!! (and by "wheaties" I mean TAMELA!!!) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I would eat my Wheaties for Breakfast Lunch Dinner and a Midnight Snack too :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Brooke you are so Sweet I had to buy you a special Box of Cereal but only if you share with me and by Cereal I mean TAMELA :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] and by Share I mean a Tamela Brooke Party :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]
    Tamela Does a Body Good [smilie=hot over you.gif] She looks GOOD and IS GOOD FOR YOU [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. OMG ur soooo creative!! How about a kashi go lean crunch box!! thats my fav cereal!! xoxoxo

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Beautiful you gave me the idea and inspired it your stunning photos make it easy to create cool stuff on the boards.
    For you anything [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I will work on your Kashi go Tamela Leen Crunch Box :wink: tomorrow and I will post it to your show your body who's boss thread :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. THAT'S MY FAVORITE KIND!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Mine too we have GREAT TASTE don't we [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to share a box of Tamela Oh's with you :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] we might have to have 2 boxes [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Awe thanks babe! Cant wait to see it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. No worries, Tamela....I will ALWAYS choose you over cereal [smilie=be mine!.gif]

28. why choose when you can have both :wink:

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] I hope you are going to share both with me too. We could totally have a Tamela Brooke Pajama party so then we can have cereal afterwards. I should make some Tony Dark Oh's :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm gonna make that Neopolitan Party with Laci cherries on top happen very soon [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. YAY!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Sounds like the perfect evening to me :D

33. I second that [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm looking forward to my DARK SUNDAE Party :wink: TAMELA JAYLA BROOKE with LACI on Top [smilie=hot over you.gif] this is going to be a hard party to top [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't even think about it without getting nervous [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm really excited about this party. I think it is going to be the HOTTEST PARTY I EVER HAD [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]