TAMJAY SENSORY OVERLOAD

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I had my first TAMJAY SURPRISE PARTY last night and I floated while I was sleep and had a TAMJAY BUZZ all day. These two INCREDIBLE WOMEN Blew me AWAY. First of all they took their time with me :wink: and did a lot for me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank You ladies.
    But you want details
    I had partied with Tamela and Jayla one on one before and know them pretty well so I was already comfortable with them and they of course know each other very well. It just makes the party very easy and fun.
    FUN Tamela and Jayla make your party FUN I don't think I laughed during a party as much as I did with those two. Don't get me wrong it was a HOT party but when your comfortable with each other you can laugh too. Anyway Tamela and Jayla stripped down [smilie=hot over you.gif] and as I was trying take all of their Beauty in they grabbed me and pulled me in. Their bodies are STUNNING and soooo soft all I felt were warm gentle hands all over me and we got to do the triple kiss [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Jayla put me in the middle of the bed and the Oral showdown began. I won :wink: both of these ladies are Artists at oral soooo GOOD. I got to show Jayla my skills while Tamela showed me hers then Jayla was ready for a ride and she went Cowgirl while I was pleasing Tamela and trying to see her amazing body react to everything I did. It wasn't easy because Jayla was INCREDIBLE. Then Jayla wanted to please Tamela while I went behind and got to experience the two dimples of Jayla and watch the show. See what I mean Sensory Overload. Well soon it was time for round two and Tamela became the Cowgirl and Jayla became flexible :wink: she gave me a show while enjoying the show on the same bed. Sensory Overload :wink: So then I got to enjoy Tamela's two most famous assets but what was really nice was while she was on top she leaned down and I got to kiss her which she is an AMAZING KISSER and hold her close and tight and her Amazing Breasts were pressed against me she was so warm and it was just a very Romantic moment. Then Jayla wanted to experience my skills while Tamela continued her cowgirl skills. All I can say is I had to Hang on to Jayla and not stop what I was doing while I was still enjoying Tamela on top and trying to enjoy watching Jayla enjoy my skills. Sensory Overload. The party finally ended after a game we called guess who??? I Guessed correctly but I only got it half right :wink:
    So Tamela and Jayla will make your party FUN HOT SEXY SENSUAL and ALL ABOUT YOU. It was totally AMAZING and everything a two girl party should be it was never over the top but Sensual and Gentle and they controlled the HEAT of the party so we all could enjoy it equally. That was AMAZING and I am coming back for TAMJAY 2. Thank you ladies for the Sensory Overload [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Im speechless.....Wow :D

3. AWESOME review Tony! That's what I'm talking about, lots of good detail. I especially liked the " oral showdown" part. Sounded like a HOT time was had by all. You've one lucky guy, I've wanted to get together with Tamela for a while, sounds like she definitely will be worth the wait!

4. WOOO WOOO!!! We had a blast we can't wait to explore more babe!!

Thank you for experiencing us... :) xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm still speechless too and I got a huge smile on my face Thank You Beautiful
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] WOOO WOOO is right [smilie=hot over you.gif] You know I had a blast and I can't wait to go exploring with you again. Thank you for letting me experience the one party I have been really wanting to try and for making it so much FUN Jayla [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I feel like when you read a review you want detail as long as it is ok with the ladies and it is tastefully done. Anyway it was an INCREDIBLY HOT PARTY and Tamela and Jayla always make me feel special. I'm not Lucky because I get to party with them I'm Honored to know them and Fortunate that they are Amazing ladies and the party is just Icing on the cake and always INCREDIBLE. For me it's about a connection and the Party comes second. I have so much Fun talking to them I forget I get to party with them too. Tamela is Amazing and she is as Down to earth as she is Beautiful. She is truly thoughtful and kind and a party with her is FANTASIC. Jayla is Sweet and Funny but HOT and Sensual. She can turn up the Heat in the party but be Gentle at the same time. I always have fun with them one on one or at the same time.

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great choices for a two-girl party, Tony! Sounds wild and fun! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Lets make it happen Slednx. I would love to show you a good time :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Anytime :twisted:

11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Ah to have been you for even just a moment!!!!!!! Great review you lucky dog!!!!! :wink: :D
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

13. We had an amazing party!!! So much fun!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. it sounds like yall had alot of fun,i havent had the chance to party with either but i will one day

15. Hopefully!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. My favorite review in weeks! I am even more interested in these two beautiful ladies than ever before. Can you say "three way kiss"? Tony got to say it and experience it, lucky, lucky!

17. my own TamJay experience was one of the best I've ever had too

18. Think bigger then a 3 way kiss :wink:

19. We need another TamJayDreams experience :twisted:

20. Tony, this is a great review of Tamela and Jayla! "Sensory overload" sounds like the perfect description of the time you had with those two!

MusicMan

21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

AWESOME REVIEW TONY!!!

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It was truly AMAZING WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'M STILL FLOATING THANK YOU FOR THE OVERLOAD [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Are you Ready for ROUND 2?
    It will be called..
    TAMJAY SENSORY OVERLOAD 2 The return of TONY DARK
    coming to the ranch soon :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm Glad everyone Liked the Review because I LOVED THE PARTY [smilie=hot over you.gif] I was just trying to give you guys as much detail as possible in a respectful and tasteful way. Trust me Tamela and Jayla are EXTREMELY HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] and if you party with them you are the glue between these INCREDIBLE WOMEN. It is Intense Emotional Physical and Fun all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride and the show I can't wait to write about round 2 [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Thanks Music Man!! I hope u are doing great!! See u soon Im sure :wink: :wink:

26. I can't wait to do it again!!!

Who else is ready for SENSORY OVERLOAD?

27. We are all geared up and ready!! :twisted: :twisted:

28. Lubed up and ready!!!

29. Whoo hoo!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Thats the only way to go :twisted:

31. Nothing tastier :twisted:

32. Sweeter than the finest fruits