TAMJAY SENSORY OVERLOAD

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Oh it will be and I got a couple of Hot 2 scoop parties in mind to work our way to that sundae :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. YUM! sweet and sticky!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Then we can get wet and wild [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I can't wait till my TamJay Bday Pole Play Party then we will make plans to start building up to my Dark Sundae Party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Starting with a two scoop of Strawberry Cone and then A Chocolate Vanilla Twist Cone. It will be a Brain Freeze Weekend we can talk about my next few trips when I get there. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I'm so excited!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Its going to be a total sensory overload! :twisted:

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Those two Ladies are always A LOT OF FUN [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm Super Excited Too Sweetie we are going to have a lot of Fun [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I think I'm going to need a few days of sleep after My TAMJAMMED BDAY WEEK :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait for my Sensory Overload Tamela round 3 is Gonna be HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. TAMJAMMED PACKED FUN!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Yep it is going to be a long HOT Week [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. just how i like it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. We would love to show you :wink:

14. Hehe I think Ill need a few days rest after this to :wink:

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Jayla I'm glad you don't mind small and room temperature :oops: :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

If you need someone to help show her what a TamJay party is really like I have a lot of TamJay experience and I wouldn't mind helping you ladies out sometime [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela after my last TamJay I crawled into bed and the room was spinning and I felt like I was floating the next day I stayed in bed all day until my next party you two wore me out. So this time I got a week of parties starting with you two I think I am in better shape to get through the week so since we both are going to need a few days of sleep would you like a snuggle buddy and should we do a Pajama Party :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. You are so helpful :wink:

20. Hehe sounds good to me

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Awww Tamela you know I would do anything to help anyone especially 3 Beautiful Ladies :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well we don't really have anything special planned for our party yet so... [smilie=hot over you.gif] I think a Snuggle Pajama PARTY in front of a FirePlace would be HOT FUN and RELAXING just what I need. As long as you don't keep the Pajamas on too long :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. PJ PARTY!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] How about a TamPJAY Party [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We have to come up with something fun for our TamJay Party I haven't even thought about it I'm just excited to have a TamJay party although I loved your maid outfit. We will have a lot of fun we always do [smilie=hot over you.gif] You know you two are my first party for the week so you are going to get a lot of built up energy so maybe I can see Jayla waterfalls again :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. What a yummy review

26. I pefer to cuddle naked anyway :twisted:

27. Hehe isnt it? I love it

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't wait to write the next one let's see this will be my third TamJay party and I'm excited and nervous at the same time because you have been dropping a lot of HOT hints.
    It will also be my 3 Tamela party and cuddling naked with you is Sensory Overload too. Tamela your parties are HOT and FUN I always find myself laughing during them it is a level of comfort I have with you. You are Beautiful and STUNNING from head to toe. Your body is AMAZING but so soft and warm. Because you are a gentle caring person it makes cuddling with you after the party as HOT as the party. I try to remember everything I'm seeing and feeling when we are cuddling even though I close my eyes and just enjoy the moments of your embrace before I have to leave. I feel sorry for anyone who wants to party with you and is afraid to come and see you because they are missing out on a True Sensual Experience [smilie=hot over you.gif] wow I need another COLD shower and if I smoked a cigarette :wink: Tamela you are amazing and I can't wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Id love to see u in this!!

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] That sounds hot Jayla we got to do something extra special for this TamJay [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That's HOT Tamela hmmm so you ladies want to do a little TamJay Role Play [smilie=hot over you.gif] Let me know a role play Fantasy you two would like to do and I'm down for it. I mean this is a TamJay BDay party so lets do something different.

32. O we should! It be so hot