NCCT CERTIFIED OR , SURGICAL TECHNICIAN

Share This Page

caressakisses

*Caressa Kisses ;-),, Female, from BUNNY RANCH

caressakisses was last seen:
Dec 3, 2016 at 9:20 AM
    1. GhostC6
      GhostC6
      Wow you are beautiful, its kinda messed up, I would be financially responsible for our time together and half or so of that would be me licking and tasting you..lol. You would definitely be getting a lot of me giving you my attention orally. I would love to see a photo of down below, I bet it is amazingly beaitiful like you!
    2. bigmike1986
      bigmike1986
      hola caressa and how u doing n hope well and how are things with u hope good and hope to see u soon okay we will have a good time mamita
    3. NevaehNova
      NevaehNova
      A little late, but i just wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday! I hope that you got to enjoy yourself. XOX
    4. bigmike1986
      bigmike1986
      happy late b-day too u mi amor and hope u had a good one okay by the way mine is next week on Wednesday the 21st going to be 29 this year mucho luv n respect to u always amor
      1. caressakisses
        caressakisses
        Thank you so much Mikey! I appreciate it! happy birthday to you next week!
        Kisses Caressa
        Sep 13, 2016
        bigmike1986 likes this.
      2. bigmike1986
        bigmike1986
        your welcome chula and same to u as well wish I could be there with u for mi b-day be so kool and blessing u know love ur baby boy mikey
        Sep 16, 2016
        caressakisses likes this.
    5. HarleeDavidson
      HarleeDavidson
      Happy Belated Birthday
      1. caressakisses
        caressakisses
        Thank you so much Harlee! I appreciate it.
        Caressa
        Sep 13, 2016
        HarleeDavidson likes this.
    6. shadow112950
      shadow112950
      Happy Birthday
      1. caressakisses likes this.
      2. caressakisses
        caressakisses
        Thank you so much! I wish you were here celebrating with me!
        Sep 10, 2016
        shadow112950 likes this.
    7. caressakisses
      caressakisses
      Thank you so much Ciri!
      1. Ciri Lane
        Ciri Lane
        You're welcome sweetheart xxx
        Sep 12, 2016
    8. Ciri Lane
      Ciri Lane
      Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!
      2. caressakisses
        caressakisses
        Thank you so much, Ciri!
        Kisses Caressa
        Sep 13, 2016
    9. Entice Love
    10. Frankie Morgan
    11. Just_Seven
      Just_Seven
      My 18 year old son just info med me that he thinks he's gay. I don't think that he's had a gay experience yet and am wondering if you think that being with a woman his first time could sway his perspect
      1. caressakisses
        caressakisses
        Just Seven, I don't know if that would help or not. Just love him and be there for him.
        Sep 10, 2016
        LoverOfWomen likes this.
    12. whitegoddessworshipper
      whitegoddessworshipper
      Thank you Caressa for your warm welcome it is truly a dream come true to be able to converse with so many gorgeous goddesses and to be fortunate enough to get some time to spend when our schedules mesh! You are so beautiful words can't describe it!
    13. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Good morning my amazing sexy wcw goddess
    14. DyanaDyamonds
      DyanaDyamonds
      Just saying hello. Have a great week.
    15. bigmike1986
      bigmike1986
      hello caressa n how n hope well n hope u can follow me back
    16. AdamV2016
      AdamV2016
      Hi Caressa. My name is Adam and I have always wanted to meet you. You are absolutely beautiful and if possible I would like to get the chance to meet you to find out more about you and possibly set up a future party with you. please let me know if that would be alright with you. I look forward to hearing from you.
      1. BaronRandoVJ likes this.
      2. BaronRandoVJ
        BaronRandoVJ
        Adam you are definitely on the right track with this, find out about the beauty that lies within, connect with her and your experience with her will grow well beyond your expectations. Remember she is a pleas but the more you please her, her pleasing of you will grow exponentially
        May 11, 2016
    17. GiGi and more
      GiGi and more
      Dear Caressa, Stunning bunny and Lovely beautiful personality!!
      1. grizzly, handjobnut and roxanneprice like this.
    18. caressakisses
      caressakisses
      Caressa Kisses, I conduct myself in a very classy and elegant manner, but with a naughty twist. Looking forward to meeting you.
      1. BaronRandoVJ
        BaronRandoVJ
        I know the classy, elegant and kind side. Wonder if that naughty twist will show itself when we meet. I know that my naughty twisted side is sure to rise ;-)
        Feb 15, 2016
      2. ClarissaSteel
        ClarissaSteel
        Very true Caressa! You are a classy, elegant yet wild and crazy woman :)
        Mar 6, 2016
        handjobnut likes this.
    19. caressakisses
      caressakisses
      Bunny Of The Year 2015 Please dnt assume I'm busy. Book an intimate encounter today.
      1. ClarissaSteel, Lordwolf and grizzly like this.
    20. caressakisses
      caressakisses
      2015 Bunny of The Year. Bookings txt 775-721-1313
      1. lingerieluvrm
        lingerieluvrm
        congrats!
        Jan 10, 2016
    21. dmoney231456
    22. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Good morning my sexy #Wcw goddess
    23. Cohenprime86
    24. Cohenprime86
  • About

Birthday:
    September 10
    NCCT CERTIFIED OR , SURGICAL TECHNICIAN
    Who's Caressa Kisses?
    I'm delighted to make your acquaintance… I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I ooze Southern charm (but without a drawl). You'll enjoy my presence and the company that I provide. I am a young woman of many talents and interests. I have spent my life both in the United States and Asia. I am both well-traveled and well-read, and can hold many conversations on a wide variety of topics. I'm a young lady of 29 who is a combination of exquisite angelic beauty, genuinely sweet personality, a bright mind, and a playful disposition. I conduct myself in a very classy and elegant manner, but with a naughty twist. I will not only capture your mind with my down to earth sense of humor, but I will also sweep you off of your feet with my sexy feminine ways! I have a tight, tan, toned petite hard body that men and women both find irresistible. I'm 5'3", 105 lbs with measurements of 32DD/ 22/ 32. I have long, blond hair, green hazel eyes, big pouty lips with caress-able , silky, satin skin. I practice yoga daily to uphold my athletic frame. Though I'm often referred to as a full package, my flirty, fun, outgoing ,sensuous nature and big smile is what I'm best known for.
    They say I have a soft passionate touch that sends chills through a Lovers body and leaves them breathless. (Be they male or female) I enjoy ambient music, mutual sensual touch and masturbation to inflame both our libidos. I prefer extended stays or overnights to fully heighten our sexual encounter, but I am in no way opposed to a quickie, sometimes that can be just as intoxicating. Whether you are looking for a sexy companion, a wonderful date, a few days on the town, or an amazing week of fun together, I hope you will consider me. I feel comfortable in any social environment-whether we're kicking back at a sports event or heading off to a fancy restaurant.

PLAY, LOVE, LAUGH,SEXERSIZE
    Bunny Luving ,Hugs;Kisses Caressa

Bunny of the Year 2012/2015

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    775-721-1313 1-916-934-6622
    Twitter:
    Caressabunny

Signature

Visit www.caressakisses.com To View Free Sensual Naughty Nudes,Videos & My Personal Skin On Skin Packages.
    [​IMG]
    Reviews
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-few-reviews-of-caressa-kisses.25739/
    Party Packages Click Link Below
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/hot-sexy-encounters.15376/
    I can entertain and accommodate all your sensual fantasies.
    I Personally ANSWER MY E-MAIL MON - SUN BETWEEN 6:30am to 11pm I POST DAILY ON THE MESSAGE BOARD BETWEEN 6:30am to 11:00pm LIVE Chat! "Online Daily" *Ask Me to *CHAT* Can't Wait to Meet. Kisses Caressa
    To Assure Skin on Skin Time. Deposits Or Prior Arrangements Are Necessary. Tho, I live Locally and Work Full-Time. I am currently not making lineups. This gives me the advantage of Being Schedule Friendly. I have MUCH MORE TIME and AVAILABILITY TO OFFER You then me flying in for an Extended Stay at the Ranch. Great! I Want To Read Reviews First? Please do so here....

http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-few-reviews-of-caressa-kisses.25739/