Bunny Ranch 30 day challenge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AsiaFoxxx, May 1, 2019.

1. Way to go ladies! Making your hot bodies even Hotter! :)

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and I'm excited to see the results!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

stacytyler, JerryVestal and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  3. Normally I drink a lot of coke, I cut back to Gatorade for this even though it still has sugar I notice I drink way less Gatorade than I did soda and more water

4. Nice proud of you keep it going

5. Thank you! I apreciate that!!!!

6. Thanks girl! Stay tuned or check back in at the end!

7. Everybody killed it today ! Had to get a late work out in today but can still say I did make it eventually!

Attached Files:

stacytyler and JerryVestal like this.
  8. And here is a pic from day 1 as well!

Attached Files:

stacytyler and TiredFrog like this.
  9. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

An hour boot camp workout this morning which included a total of 90 burpees..... I'm dyin here!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  10. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Love this!
    I have cut down to one soda a day...

Trying to eat and drink better:)

Good luck ladies,
    You are already beautiful!
    xoxo

Snapchat-1396087522.jpg

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  11. Major respect ! I worked out this after noon I’m feeling the burn !

TiredFrog likes this.
  12. Pictures from day 3 I’m proud of all the girls sticking with this !

Attached Files:

Old Nick and JerryVestal like this.
  13. Wowsers! That’s a LOT! Great job! :)

TiredFrog likes this.
  14. Day 4 is in the books!! How is everyone else holding up!

15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I like what everyone is doing, major props to you all! With my damaged nerves and arthritis in both ankles I can't do any walking, jogging, or running, but I substitute it with 300 crunches with three sets of three different hip-focused exercises; leg lifts, horizontal scissor kicks, and reverse leg-presses (twelve reps in each set). I do those each day, five days a week after my main body part work out for each day: biceps, triceps, forearms (two days a week), chest and back one day, legs one day, and shoulders one day. I usually rest on Saturday and Sunday. I have been at this for two years now after my double ankle surgery over two years ago. With me being type 2 diabetic, the best diet to lower carbs and sugar safely while losing weight is the diabetic diet. Ask any doctor and dietician. So far the most solid and defined part of my body are the thigh and calf muscles, I'll try to post a few pics later on this week. I mainly use my body weight, resistant bands, dumb-bells, and ankle weights. I try to do high sets and high reps with tension over time. Each session usually lasts two hours with very little rest. Just remember to take it easy, don't push it to the point you'll get hurt, and focus more on form than on how much you lift, even Arnold Schwarzenegger, Franco Columbu, and many of the great bodybuilders and weightlifters knew that rule of focus over max weight. Instead of Gatorade, try drinking lots water and a shaker bottle of water mixed with some BCAA powder for sipping between sets, less sugar and calories. One canister of GNC precision BCAA will last a month and cost about $30.00, less than Gatorade.

stacytyler and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Anytime you can squeeze in a workout is a good day! Way to go! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m hoping to get some exercise in. Sadly, my right quadriceps muscle hates me. It was aching last part of my shift, and when it gets enflamed, my right leg feels like it weighs a ton. After sleeping till the afternoon (got home at 8 am), it was feeling a little better, so I did some Uber Eats deliveries. I should be better tomorrow.

JerryVestal and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  18. Wow sounds like you know a lot more about this than myself! I’m going to try getting that bcaa going, some of the other girls actually gave. Me some and it wasn’t to bad!

JerryVestal likes this.
  19. Never lied about that! Thanks for the extra motivation !

JerryVestal likes this.
  20. Even a minor light work out is better than none maybe stretch today and do something less straining for the first few workouts till your body gets back in the swing of exercising I bet your in better shape than you give your self credit for babe!

TiredFrog, JerryVestal and Old Nick like this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

5C3FB12E-E711-448C-871B-2B55F7A1FCBA.jpeg

Got done at the gym. Now to make some extra money.

AsiaFoxxx and JerryVestal like this.
  22. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome, Miss Asia Foxxx! Keep at it, you're doing great! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I just know from years of doing weightlifting before the surgeries and what I research from my Muscle and Fitness magazines. GNC has many flavors of the BCAA like black cherry, mango, peach, fireworks popsicle flavor, gummy worms, grape, and many more. My personal favorites are black cherry, fireworks popsicle, and grape. I hope the BCAA works for you, Miss Asia Foxxx.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  24. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Take it easy, buddy, try using biofreeze gel on the sore spots, it will help loosen it up. When trying to get the rest of the numbing sensation off your hands of the gel, use baby wipes instead washing your hands first, the water just reactivates the numbing instead. Also make sure all the numbing gel is off your hands before you have to go to the bathroom, or else when you touch your private parts will feel like you just poured gasoline on them and lit it on fire, not a good feeling, trust me.

AsiaFoxxx and Old Nick like this.
  25. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Yoga is a great "beginning to exercise" program to start toning the muscles with less chance of injury or making current injuries worse!

Taking it easy with my workout today, just did the 6 burpees to match the date today and yard work. Bootcamp starts up again tomorrow.

AsiaFoxxx and JerryVestal like this.
  26. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I forgot to mention as for the "very little rest", what I mean, it is okay to take a breather to cool down before you burn yourself out or start feeling winded, but no long breaks to mess around with your phone for eight to ten minutes after each set, your muscles start to relax too much during long breaks and your heart rate takes a down hill slide after that. Start off slow and easy with your workout if your starting up after a long several months break or just starting to exercise, then increase your reps, sets, and weight little by little every four weeks. Exercise smarter, not harder. Miss Asia Foxxx, I have a Muscle and Fitness beginner's and intermediate guide books and some Muscle and Fitness magazines if you would like them to help you out and get some ideas. Let me know and I'll mail them to you. If you happen to start to weaken with heavier weights, either stop, or lessen the weights by ten to fifteen pounds or more, no sense in screwing your body up.

AsiaFoxxx and Lunch Buffett like this.
  27. Looking good Nick keep it going !

Old Nick likes this.
  28. I ordered some today so I will let you know how it treats me!

29. That’s great advice I suggest you give it a try Nick!!

Old Nick likes this.
  30. You are my inspiration you have been roughing it out!!!

TiredFrog likes this.
  31. I appreciate all the great knowledge and useful tips your dropping in this thread some real gems!

32. Today’s grind with Nicolette !!!

Attached Files:

stacytyler and TiredFrog like this.
  33. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Thanks. Often, when I workout, I post the day’s soundtrack on Twitter. There are some heavy songs there.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  34. What was today’s jam of the day?!

Old Nick likes this.
  35. Pics from today the burn has been real !!

Attached Files:

JerryVestal and TiredFrog like this.