Bunny Ranch 30 day challenge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AsiaFoxxx, May 1, 2019.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

The perfect song for when I’m doing cardio...

Amon Amarth - “Destroyer Of The Universe”

Warning: it’s a heavy one!

2. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Classic rock for me, of any CD I put in my xbox 360 to jam to while hitting the weights in my room. For the next week or two I won't be able to exercise at all, I had three molars extracted on my left side of my mouth today and in a month or sooner I'll have four more impacted molars removed that are underneath the skin in my mouth on both sides that are causing me pain. The high-grade Tylenol 3 and high-grade ibuprofen, has me completely wacked, good thing the doctor can't prescribe me oxycodone pills, I'd be out like-a-light in no-time, plus, I hate taking drugs, even for much needed pain relief. So no exercising and driving my car at all for two weeks. At least I can play a little World of Warcraft, read some of my Easyriders and Penthouse magazines, manga books, and watch some DVDs and Blue Ray discs. Just call me "Tooth-less in Youngstown, Ohio" for awhile! Ha-ha! Think I'll watch the anime movie, Heavy Metal (the original one, not the 2000 version) tonight.

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I know it is over thirty days of the challenge, but how is everyone doing in keeping in shape?

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  4. I have cut down to working out 3/4 days a week but still have been eating good stuff intake is key

JerryVestal likes this.
  5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Excellent for you Miss Asia Foxxx, I'm still keeping up with the 5 day workouts, but adding some new exercises to each body part day to break the monotony, plus reducing my carb intake since I'm diabetic.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  6. Even though I have slowed down the consistency of my workouts I still go pretty hard and have been very strict about what I eat

TiredFrog and JerryVestal like this.
  7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Awesome, keep at it, you're doing great Miss Asia Foxxx, if you need to take a break or lighten the load of exercises some days, that is okay, any day of any exercises, light, heavy, hard, and low impact is a good day! Also, don't forget while doing your strict dieting, you are allowed one to two cheat meals per week, that way you don't fall off your strict diet, even weight-lifters and bodybuilders know that rule.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’ve been neglecting the gym. I’m a little depressed about losing my job but I have an interview tomorrow.

AsiaFoxxx and JerryVestal like this.
  9. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

That's okay, bro, good luck with the interview, I know you'll get the job, stay positive!

Old Nick likes this.
  10. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Exactly right Asia, what and how much a person eats is ever so important. I had to learn that the hard way when several months of pretty hard workouts really didn't help me with weight loss. As soon as I started following the advice of trainers and adjusted my diet, I was able to see pretty quick results. It was nice to see those results as I was probably hitting the workouts too hard and injuring myself. I was finally able to achieve a nice balance of enjoyable workouts and a healthy diet.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  11. I noticed something similar myself and realized I’m eating trash food and than exercising and once I started eating better things my energy and stamina in the gym improved !

TiredFrog likes this.
  12. Thank you for the kind words, and oh I won’t forget lol cheat day is my favorite day

JerryVestal likes this.
  13. Sorry to hear about the job, how did your interview go today?

Old Nick likes this.
  14. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Good Luck. I done a 3 months challenge.

stacytyler and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

It seems promising. I didn’t pass the initial drug test but it’s gotta go to a lab so they can determine if the meds in my system are good or not. But I liked the place. It seems like a good place to work. And a few former coworkers from CAL Ranch are there. Here’s hoping I get the job.

AsiaFoxxx and JerryVestal like this.
  16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You will buddy! Keep your head up!

AsiaFoxxx and Old Nick like this.
  17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're welcome Miss Asia Foxxx, I had to switch my chest and back day today for shoulders, I didn't have enough time to do the previous, so I'll either do chest and back tomorrow or do it Friday.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  18. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

You looked great before when I was down there, I can't wait to see the new and improved Asia Foxxx!!

JerryVestal and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  19. Sheesh that’s pretty impressive, is the challenge over or is it ongoing?

JerryVestal likes this.
  20. I’m sure things will work out for you, when one door closes another opens!

JerryVestal likes this.
  21. I like the commitment ! Stay strong big Jerry!

JerryVestal likes this.
  22. Thank you and I can’t wait to show you!

TiredFrog and JerryVestal like this.
  23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I say we keep this challenge going on, what do you all think? That way we can cheer each other on!

24. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Thank you Miss Asia Foxxx , you keep at it too! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. This is great! I love having a workout partner to hit the gym with. Good support systems are the best. I'm always down to workout. Currently training 3 days a week if you're looking for another workout buddy!

JerryVestal likes this.
  26. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Good for you Miss Abby Avery! Yeah, having a workout buddy really helps the workout from getting boring.