Bunny Ranch 30 day challenge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AsiaFoxxx, May 1, 2019.

1. Ok so I have decided to embark on a 30 day workout mission/challenge to see what kind of results I can turn out by cutting out unhealthy foods and sodas and hitting the gym consistently for the next 30 days! Coming along for the journey will be @stacytyler and @TiaraTae !! Loving the team commitment to buckle down and stick to the routine with each other ! Over the next 30 days you can expect to see progress pictures how we meal prep what we cook and details on what workouts we did each day! Is anybody else bunny or board member willing to get involved in this challenge? You don’t have to work out with us obviously but you can post your workout pictures or regiments here and feel free to chime in with any suggestive ideas for a good workout or meal!

2. @Old Nick thanks for the support! Are you going to partake in this challenge?

Old Nick likes this.

3. @AsiaFoxxx this sounds like a great idea, good luck and I look forward to seeing your results.

AsiaFoxxx and Ghost13 like this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

At work I found a whole room full of fitness equipment. I think I can follow along for 30 days. I'm going to work on my quadrilaterals and my trapezoids!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  5. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Good luck ladies it takes will power and drive too achieve those goals. Much respect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'll do a 30 day burpee challenge to match you ladies! I started with one today and will add one more a day for the rest of the month. Good luck, you've got this!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Working at Amazon, I get a lot of exercise. That being said, I know I need to hit the gym more. $30 a month, and I only go one day a week. Plus, when I get out there later on this month, I’m sure I’ll be pretty active. ;)

Sharky and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  8. Thank you I appreciate your support and I’m glad you will be checking in on the results!

9. That’s so cool and a lucky find, keep me posted on the days you work out what sets you did and you never know I may try on of those trapezoid work outs !

10. Thanks for your support even for those that don’t get involved all the positive reinforcements keep me motivated !

11. Heyyyyy I like that, thanks for getting involved with us! Those thirty burpees will be real by the end of the month!

TiredFrog likes this.
  12. Oh I bet you get a lot of steps working at Amazon, how many steps you average on a daily? Your phone will probably be able to tell you if you don’t wear a fit bit or some kind of smart watch ... someone recently showed me this on my phone and I was shocked some days I do 11/12 thousand steps!

Old Nick likes this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Sadly, I can’t have my phone out on the floor. It has to stay in my locker. If I have a smart watch or fit bit, it needs to be registered. One of their rules.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  14. That’s a shame! They should Atleast let you track your progress but work is work

Old Nick likes this.
  15. I hope everyone is feeling the burn this morning shout out to my fellow grinders @stacytyler @TiaraTae !! We are up and killing it this morning !!

gLip5, TiredFrog and stacytyler like this.
  16. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Umm. YES!!!!! Let's go outdoors!!

AsiaFoxxx and stacytyler like this.
  17. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

What a great workout this morning! Can't wait for Day 2![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

AsiaFoxxx, TiredFrog and Tony Dark like this.
  18. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Let's do it![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Dont forget to save some cheat days for my bday trip!;)

20. yay! I can't wait to see our results!!!

21. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Of course I'll never turn heads as you ladies do but every little bit helps!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

They’ve got their reasons. Only the managers are allowed to have phones on the warehouse floor.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  23. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I’m game. The hardest part for me is being held accountable.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  24. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

I shoveled a couple of tons of dirt today and ran a jack hammer for a few hours. That has to count for something. Hopefully another wonderful back massage from Natasha

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  25. Just let me know when ! You know I’m about it!

26. I’m ready, thanks for the shakes this morning!

27. You never know ;) did you get your routine in today?

TiredFrog likes this.
  28. Rules are rules I guess! Atleast you tried !

Old Nick likes this.
  29. @gLip5 in going to start tagging you in this everyday for a progress report !

DesertRose likes this.
  30. A couple tons? Sheesh! Who are you Thor?!

31. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Actually, I learned about that rule in orientation. One night, I forgot that I had my phone on me when I went back to the warehouse, I had to run back to my locker. I passed by my former manager explaining that I forgot to put my phone in my locker, and had to register it with security. Pain in the butt. Best to either leave it in my car or put it in my locker. I’m better at putting it away now.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  32. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Haha, no. You'd be surprised at how little 2 tons of dirt actually is

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Chanel and I are going in the morning :) :)

34. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

You can do it's not that hard especially if you cut out soda, that alone will make a BIG difference even if you did nothing else cutting out Soda is HUGE.

I used to be legitimately addicted to it, Since april 5th 2019 I have cut it out almost completely and I feel so much better.

Keep it up in 30 days you may not even want to drink it anymore

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  35. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Yes I did! Along with a 3 mile run!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.