╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've lived life in a single room
    Hiding my scars from the moon
    I dream my dreams in the light
    Rehearse the lines I already know
    Basking in the TV's glow
    And pray that tonight is the night

Ooh there's gotta be more to this
    A future hanging on a stranger's kiss
    Could it be I'm not so alone

I'm someone special
    I'm just in disguise
    I may not be perfect
    In everyone's eyes
    It may not be tomorrow
    But I still believe
    There's someone special
    Waiting out there for me

I guess the joke hasn't hit me yet
    Cause I'm still waiting on my Juliet
    She must be held up somewhere
    Ooh she'll be the air I breathe
    She'll come for good and never wanna leave
    And I'll love her only I swear

People say there must be something wrong
    For me to be all alone so long
    And their words hit me like a stone

I'm someone special
    I'm just in disguise
    I may not be perfect
    In everyone's eyes
    It may not be tomorrow
    But I still believe
    There's someone special
    Waiting out there for me

Lying in bed in a cold, cold sweat
    Dreaming about women I'll never get
    I won't always be sleeping alone

I'm someone special
    I'm just in disguise
    I may not be perfect
    In everyone's eyes
    It may not be tonight
    But I still believe
    There's someone special
    Waiting out there for me
    Yeah there's someone special
    Waiting out there for me
    Waiting out there for me
    She's waiting out there for me
    Ooh ooh
    For me

2. I really hope so Anna, I truely hope so. If it does come, I just hope I'll might be able to risk it and break down my wall. Unfortunately at this point of time, I dare not. I'll rather be empty than be hurt again.

3. Responding is very easy. Flash that spectacular smile, gaze with those glorious green eyes, and share some of that wonderful wit.

4. I'll try, but you're known to render me speechless. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I've had it proven to me many times that when I stop trying/looking for something, it usually turns up in the most unexpected place. With so many bad relationships and associated hurts, I think its time to quit trying and see what happens. In the meantime, I know from experience that Anna is a huge boost to the ego and just a generally great person. I think this might also be true of other girls at the ranch too, so until this magical person comes into my life, I'll be trying to find my way to the ranch for some additional fantasy time with ladies there.

My first trip was beyond believe, thank you again Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Maybe speechless, but far from silent. :twisted:

7. I'm so glad I had the honor! You're wonderful to be around, and I love your naughty mind! :twisted:

Happy Thanksgiving, TF! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Anna

8. :lol: ;)

Guilty as charged! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. 1.Perhaps you’ve justified your unhappiness, decided you’re simply not worthy: not good-looking enough
    2.you’ve been alone for years
    3.Perhaps you’ve distanced yourself emotionally, withdrawn socially, given up on the possibility of making a meaningful connection with a woman, cocooned yourself within your own heart -- the only place you find safe anymore.

Those three describe my life 100%

But the worse was while i was at work at Boeing and was moved to another location and i saw this girl...she was 22 had a 4 year old kid but that did not bother me one bit..lets just say i was hook..3 months later i musterd up the courage to ingadge a conversaion with her but then my friend/fellow co worker comes in asks her out and off they go, well thats cool it might not last that long. then it was after new years we come back to work and she is flirting with me saying i would make a good this or that,following week i gather the courage to tell her how i felt about her and all that good stuff...her responce...it turns me on when guys are jelous of me im just using you to make ---- more into me....now days i just spend all my time working not even trying to get a lady friend for massive fear that would happen again. Story of my life sorry for the novel

10. Are you asking for a plea bargain or are you throwing yourself on the court's mercy?

11. Somehow, I sense that mercy is unlikely. :twisted:

12. After a thorough review of all the evidence presented and consideration of the numerous positive comments filed on your behalf, the court has decided there is only one suitable sentence.

It is therefore the decision of this court that you shall serve a least 5 days per month at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for the next 2 years.

13. What are the chances my sentence will be commuted for good (bad) behavior? ;)

14. none at all

15. Hmm. We'll just see about that. :twisted:

16. Have you considered bribing the Judge?

17. I've considered it, yes, but that's so much easier to do in person, don't you think? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. That's awful. I'm so sorry that happened to you. You deserve better. Everyone does.

19. Thank you for showing me what it feels like to be wanted. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I assure you, it was my pleasure! ;) :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Oh no the pleasure was all mine to give to you and Laci to......I had alot stored up. :) :wink:

22. All depends on the nature of the bribe.

23. You certainly did! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I got more.... :wink: :twisted: !!

25. So do I ... ;) :twisted:

26. And she took the words out of my mouth. LOL!

27. You and Anna completely had me tongue tied. :wink:

28. We can tie more than your tongue if you would like. ;)

29. I revise this.

Sometimes it's the wise thing to consider the best usage of resources and time to decide to continue down the road of a hopeless endevour or to quit and rechannel.

I've not 'sorta given up' anymore.

I quit.

30. He might like that too much. :twisted: ;)

31. I have no objections....but what come around goes around. :twisted: :)

32. I hope that's a promise and not a threat. :twisted:

33. Oh it's a promise!! You thought I was an animal with all that Whipped Cream and Chocolate syrup on you...wait until your tied up with no place to go.

34. I can only hope! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Don't worry Anna your turn is after Laci. :twisted:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.