╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, you like it. ;) :twisted:

2. I love the close encounter tease, but not a 2,800 mile tease I'm not near to enjoy it. :)

3. I'll stop flirtin' with you then. ;) :p

4. No No!!! Keep going...your just adding fuel to the fire. :twisted:

5. 2,800? Try 9,000 miles. :cry:

6. I thought you might backtrack a step or two. :D :lol:

7. Backtrack?! :shock: Now when a fine woman starts to flirt with me I'm not taking steps forward....I wanna dive right in. :lol: :wink:

8. That's more like it. ;)

9. More of you and Laci.....that's what I like. :twisted:

10. Indulge to your heart's content! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I think its more than my heart thats doing most of the indulging..... :twisted:

12. Mmm. I hope so. ;) :twisted:

13. I hope your ready for round 2 or is it more than that. :twisted:

14. I'm already looking forward to rounds 3 and 4! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Since we got our initial feel of each other...it's ON now!!! Throw Laci in the mix too. :twisted:

16. OK, but I'm going to throw her very gently ... ;) :twisted:

17. Throwing her gently huh :roll: . You just want me for yourself don't cha :wink: . What about sharing. :twisted:

18. I want you both for myself. Is that so bad? :twisted: :twisted: ;)

19. You are acting on your urges it not bad at all :wink: . I must admit a bunny that wants me and is willing to share is HOT. :twisted: :mrgreen: If only I was there.

20. Sharing is caring! ;)

21. Absolutely!!! :p But seeing you want her so bad it makes me wanna start on Laci and make you watch. I know enjoy watching. :twisted:

22. Cruel! ;) :twisted:

23. :wink: Who ME!? Cruel?! :twisted: But that's right Anna..... your gonna have to something to make know its your turn....other wise......enjoy the show. :twisted:

24. Perhaps Laci and I should tie you up ... AND blindfold you. ;)

25. lots of truth in there young lady, good job!

Humans need affection.

26. True that. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Sounds like a plan to me...... :twisted: . Somewhat unsure about the blindfold though.

28. That's the idea. You'll never know what hit you. :twisted:

29. :shock: :p You will have so much fun toying with me I bet.
    As long as your gonna let me loose I'm for it :) .............. :roll: you are gonna let me free right? :twisted: :wink:

30. I don't know. Are we? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

31. You don't trust us? :twisted:

32. :p See now that's cruel. :twisted:

33. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]....I sense an evil laugh behind that question :) so I will play along and say I trust you.

34. Muahahahahaha!

We've got you right where we want you now. :p :twisted:

35. :lol: What's boiling in that crazy mind of yours. Some one's gotta let me free eventually.....unless you wanna keep me there all night. :twisted:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.