╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy, eh?

You ain't seen nothin' yet! ;)

2. Did I say that... :wink: . What I meant to say was creative.....Yeah I'll go with that. :lol:
    So what ya got in store for me. :)

3. I'm not sure you can handle it, quite frankly. :p

4. So kicking it up a notch huh?
    :twisted: ..Well I handled IT pretty good the first time I think 8) .
    You're just giving me incentive to work extra harder. :p I think you are underestimating my abilities :twisted:

5. I learned the first time around not to underestimate you. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. :p I gave you a warning that I was gonna be a virgin like no other :wink: . So it seems that you are ready to handle what I will throw at you next time. :twisted: Or maybe you are putting some reverse psychology on me.

7. Would a psychology major do that? :twisted:

8. :roll: Hmmm..... that could be it or the one who studied it in college :wink: . Where was I when you wanted to do evaluations on fellow students.
    Well I need to meet with my shrink in Nevada :wink: :twisted: to talk about these two women that I just can't get out of my mind. I may need another session of release therapy. :twisted:

9. You're going to need aggressive therapy, I do believe. :twisted:

10. You mean that wasn't aggressive therapy before? :wink: :twisted: Or was that me finally letting it loose. :p

11. I think you still have another gear or two! ;) :twisted:

12. I have something in me that for sure...you sure you wanna see that side of me again. :twisted:

13. I want to see all sides of you, ideally! :twisted:

14. What I found at the Bunnyranch...sex,intimacy,and you,Anna!What a lucky person I am to have found you,Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Ideally I wanna keep you in the bedroom so my gentleman side can take a break. :twisted:

16. you have a big heart Anna :mrgreen:

17. I feel pretty lucky myself, Manny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. :oops:

SMOOCH!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Back atcha! Happy Valentine's Day! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. MUAH!
    Same to you,lover! :D

Boy,we are going to have one HOT time getting reaquainted! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. More than one! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Count on it,lover! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. You want a break now? :twisted:

24. :twisted: You know I need a break...in the morning...during lunch....when I get home and one more before I go to bed. Possibly one in the middle of the night. Can you handle that? :twisted: :wink:

25. You sure you can handle four times a day? I know I can! ;) :twisted:

26. I can handle 4 times a day :twisted: . I know right after that night heading back to the parlor I was ready for Round 4. You let the animal out of the cage Anna. :twisted: :)

27. Found bump

28. bump

29. bump

30. bump

31. Wow. Now I know why I'm coming in March.

32. Let's keep him out. Can I pet him again? ;) :twisted:

33. After he has his favorite meal you can pet him all you want. :twisted:
    He go for seconds, thirds, and possibly more.

34. The more, the merrier! ;) :twisted:

35. As long as your ready to serve it up he's willing to eat it up. :twisted:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.