╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I appreciate your feedback, Kell! Always love hearing from you. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I appreciate your kind words, root! I've seen it happen time and time again -- a heart is broken, and the person has no idea how to patch it back together ... or even where to begin. The BunnyRanch is not an end, but a possible beginning. Sometimes you just need a little jump-start. :)

Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Very sweet of you to say. Likewise, SF! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. If any one ever needs further proof that Anna is the best there is, they just need to read this post.

5. Yes, at least one of these descriptions generally applies to me.

Dear, sweet Anna, I can't wait to spend time with you and some of the other ladies in March!

6. Aw, thanks, gumbo! Where've you been all my life? ;) :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Where have you been all of ours? Please don't ever leave. [smilie=happy.gif]

8. I agree :mrgreen:

9. No immediate plans ... :D

Thanks for making me feel adored. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Some of the reasons that Anna listed, are part of why I turned to the Ranch in the first place. There was a hole in my life, that the Ranch has helped fill!

11. How does one respond when someone paints your emotions with such clarity, explains the empty place that you are unable to fill, why you never complain about coming home late from work, are always ready to take the out of town assignment, don't mind spending lonely nights in a hotel, avoid any social event that might lead to something more.

I must say Anna has painted me well.

She is a gift to all like us. Sharing her immense warmth with us. Accepting our troubled emotions without judgment. Giving us the chance to live and breath again. Showing us there is life after _______________ . Fanning the embers of passion, we long believed to be extinguished, into flames of passion.

I have been lucky enough to meet Anna and share her warmth. I know she engages in her trade at the bunny ranch, but having shared that overflowing well of warmth and caring that is her trademark, I have difficulty seeing her as a working girl. I see her as a true friend, working girl or not.

Few have the warmth and caring Anna so boldly displays. Even fewer share it beyond those they have known for many years. Anna willingly shares those emotions and accepts the risks that come with it.

We will never be able to return that which she so freely gives.

We can only shout THANK YOU as loud as we can.

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

ursahug, You have just put into words the exact sentiments I have felt ever since I met Anna. She is without doubt the most incredible and charming woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and knowing. She is one of a kind and I too thank her for being much more than just a friend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. So glad this outlet was available to you when you needed it, VT. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Anna and I have traded a couple of PMs on this subject but I want to say that this topic really oput things into prospective. Some of you know my story and my fear of rejection and probably ultimately, fear of committment. I do know that someday, somewhere, I will find that someone special who is waiting out there for me. For all I know, I may have already met her but just don't know it yet.

15. You deserve to feel adored the way you make us feel like kings. [smilie=happy.gif]

16. i agree :mrgreen:

17. How am I supposed to respond to that, ursa? :oops:

I think I'm the one who should be shouting that. I'll always feel that way. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. You'll be fine, sweetie. The best things in life happen when you least expect them. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Thanks to people like you, I do. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Anna,I sent you a PM telling you my thoughts about this thread.Take a look when you get a chance. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Will do, babe! Thank you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. thank you Anna....I have found that to be so true

23. Keep the faith, dreams! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I am my dear....I am

25. I hear you dude. I'm sorta in the same shoes but definitely due to different circumstances. Personally for me, I'll be honest and say I've steeled up myself and my heart and have sorta given up looking.

26. I've pretty much given up looking myself and I had one very good prospect over the summer but it didn't last. Maybe someday, when I'm not looking anymore, she will find me...at least that's what I hope

27. If it didn't last, it simply wasn't the right one. No sense in letting it get you down. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. you are absolutely correct, Anna.....it felt right until the very very end.....live and learn

29. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

I've heard most of my life that women want commitment, not "friends with benefits" so I haven't really actively sought something I've been told no one is interested in. Also, I hear women want confidence, and I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. I don't get very excited about the prospect of going through all the games and tests to learn if a romance is compatible. I'd always rather just skip right to the part where we're comfortable just hanging out in our underwear together.

Sometimes I feel like the BunnyRanch or other adult-oriented establishment is a very dangerous place for my personality type. The ease with which I can make a satisfying intimate connection with a beautiful, intelligent woman reduces my drive to search for that kind of relationship elsewhere.

But having experienced it for myself, I can sing the praises of the BunnyRanch with artful eloquence and the strength of conviction, without the burden of multiple perspectives for comparison.

Go see a lineup, make an appointment, or just stop in for a drink at your earliest convenience! The ladies will be happy to see you, and even happier to serve you!

30. Thank you, tinyb! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'm not confident I'm ready for commitment, by the way. ;)

Miss ya much!

31. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

How about FBFs? Friends /w Benefits Forever? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Absolutely! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. :(

Sometimes, it's when you stop looking that things start to happen. Good things are in store for you, I know it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. I guess so, but I've always believe in that we are able to control things. You know, something like if you don't look for gold, you won't find it, and gold doesn't just drop down from the sky into your lap.

But saying that, in my case, it's not about stopping to look anymore. It's really come to the point weather I want it anymore. That if it came up to me, would I walk away from it all as I just really can't bare anymore to have my heart crushed, sliced and diced and thrown around like a worthless rag toy, and dare not take the risk anymore. I guess that's my rationale on why I've steeled myself up, repressed my emotions to become cold and ruthless and usually tend to keep my relationship with woman at more than arms length. All just protective mechanisms.

35. That wall of yours will come down. It's just a matter of time. It always is. You have to be open to possibility, but I don't think you necessarily have to be actively looking. You never know -- someone might be looking for you. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.