╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You have had such a positive affect on so many peoples lives just by being...YOU! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Thank you, TF! I miss talking to you ... and, well, not talking ... :twisted: ;)

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

That was probably the best not talking I've ever experienced! :lol:

4. :lol:

Sometimes, actions speak louder than words. :twisted:

In my case, quite literally.

5. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

Anna, it's like you can read the mind of my second brain.....

Seriously though, you've had a major positive impact on me too. Hearing mostly "no" as the answer in the bedroom over several years left me empty and frustrated. I needed to experience sex not just as a means for procreation but for the fun and intimate connections that it brings. Anna, you made that possible, not just through the act itself but through your intellect, charm, therapeutic massage hands... the list goes on.

I think this is the guys version of going to the spa.

6. That's so sweet of you to say, Rockports! Thank you.

I feel terribly for anyone who desires intimacy and sex in their lives but are unable, because of circumstances beyond their control, to access or enjoy it. For many, they're crucial elements of happiness.

I'm so glad we were able to partake (and partake, and partake, and partake, and partake)! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Rockports
    Chat with Me

I can see that you're counting. Well, me too! I remember each one of our sessions clearly to this day.

You will always have a special place in my heart.

For us guys, intimate sex is often our primary element of happiness.

8. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

I've heard it said that a woman falls in love before she has sex, and a man falls in love because he has sex.

While that's a generalization that may or may not be true of everyone, it's one more reason I so deeply respect a talented courtesan who makes it her job. The acceptance required on the ladies part is the reason my experiences have been so positive and valuable to me.

9. Wow I am totally blown away, that is very sweet sweety.

10. Likewise! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. So cute.... :mrgreen:

12. Yes, he is! :)

13. I truly thought it would be lost and never found :( .......but I'm glad Anna and Laci Ann helped me find it :p . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. It wasn't the least bit difficult. ;) :twisted:

15. Could it be maybe I was like......super easy :D

16. LOL very true :D

17. Great post

Self doubt is like quicksand.

Even with a partner, intimacy is sometimes hard to maintain through the ups and downs of daily life. We all need to feel desired and that fall out of the day's priorities when stress gets high.

I think the puritcanical way in which we look at sex, love and monogamy is unnatural and self-defeating as well.

I'm rambling

18. i like this :)

19. I so agree with you. :D

20. The Bunny Ranch is a one of a kind place were the unexpected magic can happen. Rekindle your romance couples, break into your kinky self, lose your virginity, have an orgy, and what ever lays inside your mind!

21. Rockports
    Chat with Me

So true, amazing things happen! My libido is way up when I am at the ranches. I feel desired, even appreciated, by beautiful women. That doesn't happen to me at the office where things are so PC (rightfully so), and not recently magical at home.

There is something that affects you psychologically when you are rejected from your mate time and time gain. She might agree to sex a handful of times a year, but when you're not getting it 355 days out of 365 days, the "point of trying" seems moot and fruitless.

But a the ranch, there is a sense of free spirit, a sexual charge that feeds on one another, and the hormones go on overdrive. It just makes you feel younger, energized, and yet at peace. There is hope, there are dreams to becom reality, there is bliss.

oh man, I so need to go back there!

22. Awe..thats what I love to hear! We need u as much as you need us actually [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great info, babe! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Perfectly put [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Aww how cute, I'm sure they found more than that.

26. :mrgreen:

27. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Well said. There truly is a psychlogical aspect to the courtesan-lover relationship that is highly underrated. For many the actual physical act may be secondary to the psychological need to touch and be touched...the need to validated, listened to, or simply held tenderly by another human being. We have become incresingly isolated, but we are by nature, a social creature, and our need for physical contact is as strong as it ever has been-perhaps more so now days. The fact that you understand that and can so eloquently explain it, speaks volumes about you as a person and a professional. It isn't difficult to understand why you are the "gold standard" three years running. Congratulations!

Oh crap! Forgot I was on the bunnyranch message board! :oops: Sooo...Also you're really hot!! I would love to see you in person in that Seahawks jersey-and I'm a Packers fan!!! LOL :D '

28. Agreed!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

29. Beautiful words, Anna. I have a feeling you've helped a lot of people with this.

30. Fantasies are always welcome and encouraged here, it’s merely a journey waiting to happen :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

31. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

This is so true, Cami. You're a lifechanger [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Love this thread

33. Ditto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.