╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You made me feel desired,and for that... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

There's nothing more I yearn to do! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. When we find each other in September,we're going to lose our minds with carnal delight! :twisted: :wink:

4. I thank my lucky stars that I worked up the courage to walk thru those doors! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. The most intimate moments of my life have been with you,Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. What we have found together will always be in my heart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I have found so much because of Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. As I read this thread I hear many opening their emotions and hangups, sharing them with us. It seems that all lucky enough to have visited the Temptress have a new outlook after spending some time in her aura of concern and caring.

It doesn't seem to matter if is a wounded cast off animal needing care and attention or a the bruised or broken emotions of another person. Anna opens her heart and accepts them as they are.

9. The post was and still is one of my most favorites. Run it through the search function, its had a very profound effect on many people.

10. If you've forgotten how beautiful life can be,Anna will show you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. You helped lead me back into the light of life! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. All I can say,Anna,is THANK YOU! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Anna will make you glad...VERY GLAD that you came to see her! :wink: :twisted:

14. Let Anna embrace you with her goodness and passion! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I'll always remember what we have shared! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. What I have lost is...my heart to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Anna,you have had a profound effect on my life! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. To the special relationship we have... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. The intimate times we have shared will NOT be forgotten! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. You've helped me find my way! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. You've helped me knock down those walls I had built around myself! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. We have so much that is good between us! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. It has been an enriching experience knowing you,Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Just knowing you has made me a better person! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Intimate moments shared make for intimate memories made! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I lose my inhibitions,not to mention my heart,when we're together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I found so much caring with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. When we're together,I lose myself in you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. The connection we have found is something that will not be lost! :D

30. :oops:

That's very nice of you to say, ursa. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

To everyone who has shared so freely and openly on this thread, I thank you.

31. I hope so. :)

Of all my posts, this is the one I get the most PMs about. It takes some gumption for people to confront their feelings and experiences, and I admire everyone who has done so, whether it be because of this post or otherwise.

32. I'm somebody who has a lot of lost time to make up for: a virgin until I was 33. But until I went to the Bunny Ranch I feared that I would never know what it was like to have sex, much less with a beautiful woman. Those were always the girls and women that passed me by in life.

33. They don't know what they're missing. I feel very honored that I do. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

One of the fond memories I have of visiting you is how easy you are to talk with, this type of thread is just so much the kind of thing I'd expect to come from such a caring person. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.