❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Michaela Whitley!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] to Air Force Amy, Jade Capri and Caressa!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Brooke Taylor!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the DELECTABLE Kali Sunshine!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sindy Sky!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

6. SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE BUNNIES. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the DELECTABLE Six Shades!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Shout out to my new girlfriends/sisters here at the BunnyRanch!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Aubree Rae!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Shout out to all the new members on the boards, to all my sister Bunnies and all the ladies at the other Ranches who always have a kind word to say! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Super thread!

12. Shout out to architect and thelovedoctor! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Kimberly Love!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

14. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Shout out to all the bunnies and board members today!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Shout out to all the girls!

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jenny Jade and Abby May!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

17. architect7714
    Chat with Me

architect7714 Well-Known Member

Shout out to a Perfect Pair - Six and Cooper.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Shout out to Ruby Rae. Glad you are back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Shoutout to Kimberly Love, because I love her and she's sitting right next to me :D

20. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Aww, you're so sweet!

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the DELECTABLE and RAVISHING Ruby Rae and her return!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to Brent, hope you're feeling better!!

23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Shout out to The Love Doctor!

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jade Capri!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Shout out to Grand Dad Gone Wild! Just want to say HI [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING KelF!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Air Force Amy!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

28. Shout out to Skateboarding friends :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Shout out to KelF to wish her a very Haapy Birthday...hope your day is great [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

30. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Shout out to Ms. Molly Madison!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out and Happy Birthday wishes to the RAVISHING KelF! Best Wishes to my fellow Tauraus!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

33. Shout out to Air Force Amy for the great parties that we have together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the delectable Six Shades!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

A shout out to Kelf. I haven't seens Her here in a while