❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Shout out to Shelby star, hey gorgeous!!!

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING KelF and a Happy Thanksgiving wish!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Betty Page!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

4. Shout out to our amazing madame for just being amazing in general!

5. Shout out to the kitchen for the yummy food we get every day!

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Air Force Amy
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

7. I love Big Al.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Another shout out for you Amy!!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

9. Its hump day and its cold. What a great time to visit me at the ranch. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING April Andrews!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jenny Jade!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Ally James!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you, Origlegman!! Hugs & kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Chase Logan!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cute thread

17. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sarah Greenmore!!
    Al

19. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Shout out to Gillian, Ally and Jade. Love ya!

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Willow Love!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Frankie Fedora!!
    Al

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Molly Madison!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Shout out to Johnya ...for being a true friend!

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Six Shades!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Shout out to Docrocker and Velvet Tongue! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. willowlove
    Chat with Me

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Brandi Minx!!
    Al

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Willow Love!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Sarah Greenmore!!
    Al

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Cherry Bang on her Birthday!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to the ladies and board members I know and miss! I can't believe this thread is still active! :eek: :D

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the BEAUTIFUL woman whose presence on this Board has been dearly missed, KelF!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Big [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] back to you origlegman!!! Missed you!!

35. willowlove
    Chat with Me