RANCH SPECIAL Remy. You. Lake Tahoe.

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Apr 14, 2023.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

The three ingredients of a perfect outdate.

First stop: The Bunny Ranch, where you pick me the exquisite Remy Martin up, your Ebony epicurean goddess, your 4’11”, 36DDD-30-37 slice of heaven, and I’m dressed to the nines, my sense of fashion so breathtaking that your jaw drops and you are mesmerized the moment you see me.

[​IMG]

40 minutes later, while engaged in lively conversation that reveals a funny, witty woman who is earthy and 100% focused on making your fantasy a reality, we arrive at a Lake Tahoe marina, you’ve rented romantic boat ride for two awaiting us at the dock.

[​IMG]

Maybe you bring a picnic basket lunch or …maybe me, an experienced chef, helps you with the food and wine or champagne selection on the way there.

[​IMG]

Once in the water, you delightfully discover how much this sultry, sensual woman you’ve engaged for your outdate truly loves sailing and water…and when we’re both isolated somewhere on the lake, the sound of the waves gently lapping away against the hull of your vessel, away from prying eyes…I decide it’s an opportune time to catch some rays au naturel…and you can guess where this is heading….

[​IMG]

As we wile away the hours in each other’s company before heading back to shore, you experience the closest thing you know to heaven while I take care of your every need and mine as well; the only two souls in our own private world during those blissful hours.

Come Get Away With Me!

2. You look marvelous! I love how you think! Were we always this way or does it come with pushing that envelope, expecting no less, going for it. Living your best life. No doubts. Work hard, play hard and expect the best. Play well with others and share. Experience. I know you have, I know you deliver the best. I love watching you craft. xoxo

joe carbols likes this.
  3. Lawd have mercy. I have to start planning out finances for this one. I think I have the perfect wine for this date

4. If this boat’s a rockin, the fun is non-stoppin’……one thing I can say Remy, and that’s your idea of a fun day is something we can all get on board with…..you can be the Captain of my ship of dreams any day

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Wow. Great pictures of Remy. I guess a two girl party with Romantic @RemyMartin and Affectionate @Air Force Amy is something I’m just going to have to save my nickles from empty beer and pop cans.

I wish the both of you a wonderful spring and summer

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe! Definitely comes with experience and knowing I deserve nothing less. Miss you luv!

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Yes babe, there's no time like the present to make this a reality!

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I have more bikini's to wear and I need a place to wear them with YOU!

dogguygary and Milton Winrow like this.
  9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Tahoe is so beautiful, and so are you! Love this thread

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I have new bikini's to wear, let me show them off for you in Tahoe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker and Milton Winrow like this.
  11. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Lake Take hoe is one of my favorite spots to be !

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable Out Date with @RemyMartin today!!! You will have many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

What an amazing date idea !!!!

15. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I can' wait to go to Lake Tahoe, I'm sure it's gorgeous right now

16. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Wow!! You’re so beautiful, imagine having such and amazing beautiful lady on your arm while being surrounded by some of the most stunning natural scenery on the planet! What a treat any gentleman who takes you up there will be in for!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome Out Date Post & Pics!!! Book your memorable Out Date to Lake Tahoe with @RemyMartin for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]