joe carbols

Well-Known Member, Male, 62

I’m just glad that you just find me on the boards. Apr 4, 2019

1. AmberStone
      AmberStone
      Thank you for liking my post, babe. XOXO MUAH
    2. HannahFoxx
      HannahFoxx
      Welcome! As a certified Intimacy Expert and Sex Educator, I offer life coaching and relationship guidance. Let's connect via email or DM to get to know each other. Let’s explore how I can assist you in achieving your personal, life & sexual goals.
      https://linqapp.com/HannahWFoxx?r=link
    3. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hey there, have we met yet? Would love to meet you if you are up for it, shoot me a text at 646-912-8905 or e-mail me direct [email protected] to plan! XoXo KK
      1. joe carbols likes this.
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Hi @KarinaKaifova ,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes we did meet in the parlor on the Saturday of the wet T-shirt contest. I was hoping you could be my partner. Regardless I won the contest. Jade and I were looking for you to see if you two had chemistry between yourselves for a possible 2 girl encounter. But sadly the night was getting long and Jade got busy but maybe next time I’m in town.
        Feb 18, 2023
        KarinaKaifova likes this.
      3. KarinaKaifova
        KarinaKaifova
        oh i see, well i may need to see a pic of you to remember who you are exactly :), feel free to shoot me a text whenever you are in town, my next tour will most likely be May/June xoxo KK
        Feb 18, 2023
        joe carbols likes this.
    4. AlexaWu
      AlexaWu
      1. joe carbols and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        May 1, 2020
        AlexaWu and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
    5. AlexaWu
      AlexaWu
    6. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hi darling I’m available at the KiT Kat til March 18th. Come say hey and let’s get to know each other better! XoXo KK
    7. JenniferLynn
      JenniferLynn
      Hey Joe <3
      Wishing you a Happy Happy Birthday!!
      I hope all your wildest fantasies and dreams cum true ;)
      And remember, there's no such thing as too much fun!

XOXO
      Jennifer Lynn

*[email protected]*
      1. aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
    8. joe carbols
      joe carbols
      I’m just glad that you just find me on the boards.
    9. GemStoned
      GemStoned
      This is your birthday song, it isn't very long HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    10. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! DM me on here or email me~ [email protected]
      Xoxo ♥
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Thanks for the prompt there @KikiLover but I’m home in Ohio I might be out in July if this yr but if I come I will be sure to swing by and share a Diet Coke with you. You looked great on live-streams this past week

Take care tell Cumisha and Kathryn I said hello -thanks
        Feb 11, 2019
    11. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        It is now. Just plopped my fat ass in the hot tub with a couple of ice cold brewskis and this smoking hot lady just made my day, weekend and week by asking about me. What a thoughtful gesture you provided. Yes I’m doing fine and how about you?
        Sep 9, 2018
    12. AveryLee
      AveryLee
      <3 Thank you for the follow back!
    13. Felina Meow
      Felina Meow
    14. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      The Ultimate Girlfriend Experience comes with ✧ Compassion ✧ Energy ✧ & Pleasure. ✧

[email protected]
    15. Claire Bronson
      Claire Bronson
      Nice to meet you!
    16. Aspen North
      Aspen North
      Thanks for the follow : )
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Anything for you!! Good luck. I hope I can meet you in July when I’m back
        Feb 9, 2018
        Aspen North likes this.
      3. Aspen North
        Aspen North
        I hope so too
        Feb 9, 2018
    17. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Hi Joe,

Confirming I was "Big Sister" to Alexandria Moon. Maybe you want to book a 2 Girl Party with us just like you book a 2 Girl Party with Bryce Stevens and me.
      1. joe carbols and Alexandria Moon like this.
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        @cumishaamado Not only are YOU THE BEST, but you're a freaking mind reader. We discussed this possibility but...... just one little thing you and I have to work out. While I might be a pig I do have one or two standards. Lets see what happens over the summer.
        Feb 5, 2018
        Alexandria Moon likes this.
      3. cumishaamado
        cumishaamado
        Hi Joe = Plan on saving your money for our 2 Girl Party with Alexandria Moon in July. I will talk to her about it soon.
        Feb 5, 2018
      4. cumishaamado
        cumishaamado
        If your are serious about booking it, call in a 10% deposit or you can Lay-A-Way your party with us too (775) 246-9975.
        Feb 5, 2018
    18. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Thanks for sharing your comments about my Little Sister. She is amazing!!!
      1. Alexandria Moon and joe carbols like this.
    19. Alexandria Moon
      Alexandria Moon
      Thank You for the likes on my media. I am Alexandria Moon and I am available at the Kit Kat Ranch. My Email is [email protected]. Have a lovely day!

Xoxo- Alexandria
      1. View previous comments...
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Hi @Alexandria Moon , here is part two. I am sure you will be as popular as @cumishaamado as well. Not sure who your Big Sister was but I could almost bet is was Cumisha, she is the best. I see you would be a the Kit Kat but not sure how long. I won't be back until July 25th at the soonest. Sincerely Joe Carbols
        Feb 5, 2018
        Alexandria Moon and cumishaamado like this.
      3. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Hi @Alexandria Moon, Not sure what type of chemistry you have but discuss with @cumishaamado and maybe there could be a two girl or three girl encounter on my next visit. If you get a chance read some of my reviews or posts. I do have to quantify that @cumishaamado is one of my favorites and we have some excellent Einstein Chemistry between us. Sincerely Joe
        Feb 5, 2018
        Alexandria Moon and cumishaamado like this.
      4. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Hi @Alexandria Moon Take care, good luck this tour, hope to see you in July if you are around I will buy you a diet coke and chat. Its my pleasure to read your posts and like the ones that I feel are awesome Cumi, I still need some help this post will only give me 400 characters. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!! Super frustrating. Hope we can fix it next trip into Kit Kat to see @cumishaamado the January KOTM
        Feb 5, 2018
        Alexandria Moon likes this.
    20. AishaShah
      AishaShah
    21. Kasey Black
      Kasey Black
      Wishing you endless blessings in 2018 :)
    22. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello! Hope your well. come by and have a good time with me. Or we can go out. [email protected]
    23. joe carbols
      joe carbols
      Hi @madison-malone, it is a great day to be alive. Out in Philly this week on business I will follow up later tonight with an email XOXOXOX
      1. Madison Malone likes this.
      2. Madison Malone
        Madison Malone
        AWESOME!!! Looking forward to hearing from you! MWUAHH XOXOX
        Nov 2, 2017
    24. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey There! Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful day! Don't be shy Email me [email protected]
    25. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Thanks for an awesome review
    26. Know Me
      Know Me
    27. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Thanks for the follow love! xoxo
    28. MorganLeDream
      MorganLeDream
      Hello! I hope you had a good day!!
      2. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Hi Morgan, Thanks for asking. It was a great day. I flew down to Houston yesterday to volunteer in the clean up. It was great to help all the wonderful people down in Houston. I hope you had a Terrific Tuesday and blessing for a Wonderful Week. If you get a chance read my reviews and if you enjoy what you read please like me and allow me to follow you and then I would ask that you follow me as well - thanks Joe
        Sep 5, 2017
    29. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      Hiya... I saw you in a game asking how to get to 30. ................... see what I did there? .................. ;)
      1. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        yeh I see that but look at what Alice does and there is no "Extra" stuff cluttering up the post. Maybe the Supervisor can help me out. BTW, thanks for liking me and following me. Greatly appreciated
        Sep 5, 2017
    30. CherryLane
      CherryLane
    31. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Hi Joe Carbols, I hope you're having a sweet Tuesday Evening!!!

-XoXo
      AISHA SHAH
      2. View previous comments...
      3. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Hi @AishaShah, yes it is a new month, been down in Houston since Monday doing volunteer work Monday and Tuesday, business meetings yest and today Dallas tomorrow. Sorry sweetie but I don't smoke dope or do illegal drugs so I can not party with you.
        Sep 7, 2017
      4. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        @AishaShah ,But... Just because I am on a diet does not mean I cant look at the menu. Next time I am in town (Jan 10th for a ski trip) if you are around I will make sure we meet. Thanks for all you have done. please keep me posted on your schedule
        Sep 7, 2017
      5. AishaShah
        AishaShah
        By birthday is on the 9th. I probably wont be available then. Whats with the prior comment? Not cool.
        Oct 1, 2017
    32. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Hi Joe Carbols, I hope you're having a great Monday afternoon!
      Hope to see you soon!!!

-XoXo
      AISHA SHAH
    33. JadeCapri
      JadeCapri
      Welcome to the boards @joe carbols If you have any questions or would like to talk, feel free to PM me.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Yes I was in Houston to help out, I am a retired volunteer fire fighter, kinda in my blood. I know I will be back in Tahoe on January 10th for my annual ski trip, but you just never know. ,
        Sep 11, 2017
      4. joe carbols
        joe carbols
        Getting back to earlier posts, are you now appointment only or do you actually work the houses on specific days. Just curious, there is no right or wrong answer. Sincerely
        Sep 11, 2017
      5. JadeCapri
        JadeCapri
        Don't worry, I am too everyday learning this board.I would much prefer to make our own reviews in the future ;)
        I command you for going there. It's honorable.
        I am here most of the days, I have my schedule, but I don't add my appointments in. Maybe that is why you haven't seen me. It's always best to check when I am available or send an email [email protected]
        our phone is 775-246-5997
        Sep 11, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 4, 1961 (Age: 62)