About Me Memoirs With Randy

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by randyryder, Jun 22, 2022.

1. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Here are some experiences that I've had with some amazing people! I'm excited to have even more(; enjoy these collections of memories and I can't wait to make more with you(;
    ~ Xoxoxo ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Randy has been the lady that I've partied with the most this year! We've grown very comfortable with each other's bodies, she always has a witty remark to say and she adapts to any situation. If I'm tired from hours in the car or on the plane, a massage starts off the session; if I'm ready to go, she's bouncing on top in no time. Randy also keeps herself in great condition through hours of exercise.

Can't wait for more parties with Randy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit reviews

"So my November trip I had two parties with Randy Ryder. I sent Randy 2 different outfits one was black and this party was pink. So the pink genie outfit was so HOT and Complicated she needed help putting it on. I thought WOW! Randy was wearing a Genie Outfit I must of Rubbed her the Right Way. I got 3 parties that I wished for and a WISH I didn't think was going to happen until next month! RANDY RYDER has become my Genie.
    All joking aside I love my Sweet Sexy Friend and to me she will always be my Summer Love!"

GFE

"I know that a lot of us love GFE but I'm so close with some of the ladies my GFE have become FWB Friends with Benefits parties and if you know Randy Ryder that is another option with her. I'm going on an outdate and I know I will get both a GFE and a FWB party. Randy is like the friend that you think is HOT but you don't want to ruin the friendship by... well Thankfully I get to party with Randy and not ruin our friendship. I sat at the bar and got a text from Randy letting me know she had the outfit on and WOW she looked hot when she came out to see me. I count down the days until I can see her next!"

"I first met Randy at the Bunny Ranch Halloween party. She was dressed up as a nurse, and had blonde hair, and looked stunning. I talked with a few ladies, and went back out to the parlor to watch the UStream show live! Randy sat next to me, and we were soon joined by a few other bunny babes. As the 3 of them talked amongst themselves about make up and lipstick, my mind was trying to figure out which one to party with...

In the end, this was easy. Randy! She did not push, and every so often, subtly let me know she was the one for me.

This young woman is the perfect description of beauty. She has this smile that is very subtle, but lights up a room like no one I have ever met before.

Even with her smile, her soft touch, her kiss, her tone athletic body, her perfect bubble booty, her 2nd to none personality, her eyes tell the tale. I could get lost just staring into her eyes.

I will not go into details about our party. They stay between Randy and I. Both of us had a great time.

I will spend time with her again. That is a given. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Point blank: Randy is perfection!"

-NG

Couple Review

"My wife and I recently had the pleasure of spending a wonderful evening with Randy. Since this was only our second time with another girl (together) we were just a bit nervous while sitting in the parking lot before going inside.

However, as soon as Randy met us her bright beautiful smile and eyes lit up our night. We all of a sudden felt much more at ease. She was very social and we had an absolute great time talking with her and getting to know her at the bar. Soon we made our way back to her room. By that time we were quite at ease and very eager to start having some fun.

She was absolutely wonderful and knew exactly what to do to make our evening extremely enjoyable and memorable. I loved seeing her pleasuring and being pleasured by my wife, while playing with them both. She was such a turn on. Extremely cute/beautiful and wow, what a body. She was very sensitive trying to figure out if my wife was really Ok with her playing with me (and with her). But, once she was convinced that my wife was very excited and fully engaged, Randy did a great job pleasing us both.

We couldn't have asked for a better evening. Extremely erotic!!! Her sensitivity and ability to put us at ease was incredible. We can't wait to spend some time with her again."

- A Very Happy Couple

"Randy is one of the sweetest and feminine ladies I have met. It is a really pleasure to play with her. Randy is a beautiful brunette, about 5' 2", and gorgeous!

So we started out with Randy wearing an orange to reddish colored knitted dress. It was tightly form fitting, and boy did she look stunning. Her raven hair was in curls. Under that sexy dress was black thigh high stockings, and a black and white bra and pantie set, so sexy!

I gave her lots of foreplay, caresses, and of course lovemaking. Randy loves the GFE, and she doesn't disappoint.
    Thank you honey for being a friend and lover.

Kisses!"

"Randy and I have wanted to do the dinner cruise on the MS Dixie II on Lake Tahoe for sometime now. When I was last at the ranch in July, Randy and I discussed planning the dinner cruise again. I booked the cruise. Both of us were really looking forward to enjoying the scenery and dinner aboard the popular paddleboat tour on Lake Tahoe!!

We arrived early for the check in, so we sat in Randy's truck talking about many topics till it was time to walk to the dock.After we boarded, the crew led us to our dinner table. The cruise soon departed for our 3 hour tour of the lake. The views of the shore with the evening sun was spectacular!! As darkness approached, our food was served. Each plate had a very generous portion. Superb and excellent would be our review of the food!

If anyone has thought about taking either the noontime( no Meal) or evening dinner cruises, Randy and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the experience! The food and entertainment are TOP NOTCH!

Randy, thank you for another memorable outdate! Every date seems to out do the previous adventure!

Ladies and Gentleman...

If you are looking for a companion that WILL and CAN satisfy your every desire. Miss Randy Ryder is the lady for you!!"

If you have been with me, and would like to submit a review email me at [email protected]
    ~Xoxoxo~

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

@randyryder is so beautiful. Book your appointments with her.

randyryder likes this.
  3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thanks honey, so sweet(; xoxoxoxo

4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

If you'd like to add your memories here, just email me at [email protected] and I'll add them! Xoxoxo

Sharky and Tony Dark like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your memoirs!!! Have @randyryder fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Can't wait to add our recent Outdate and experience more outdates and overnights with very, very soon! So you can add them to your Memoirs!
    ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha I love looking back on these and remembering all the fun times I've had(;

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

My Randy Ryder Outdate To See Kevin Hart!
    They say Laughter is the Best Medicine, but I think Laughter with Randy Ryder is even Better!
    This trip was just what I needed! My last trip to the ranch was in January and I was going through Randy Ryder withdrawals!lol
    I started planning this trip in the spring after Randy had created a Dinner and a Show post. I've always wanted to see Kevin Hart with her and wanted to make the trip extra special so I got the Front Row VIP Package! Since Randy was off and the show was in Reno, I got a suite at the Peppermill, which I always wanted to stay at.
    I flew to Vegas the day before and I stayed the night to decompress. I got to my hotel got some food and went to bed. It was the smart move because I really needed a lot of sleep. I had an early flight to Reno got to the Peppermill, got to my room and called the ranch. Randy, and the staff all coordinated and worked with me so I could come to the ranch book the outdate and get back to the Peppermill to get ready. Randy was off so it was easier for her to meet me there.
    Soon I got a text from Randy telling me she was on her way! It had been since January and I started getting pre-party Butterflies! Randy sent me a text saying she would meet in the lobby. As I got to the escalator Randy was heading down it like a movie! Randy looked Amazing! I saw her with a smile, arms opened and she greeted me with a hug as we headed to the elevator. We went to the suite and caught up. Randy handed me a very cool belated Birthday gift(Thanks Again Randy) and she got a quick shower so we could have a party before the show. Randy came out the wearing a towel and dropped it and my mouth hit the floor! The woman keeps getting HOTTER every trip! She hugged me and told me I was cold so we turned up the heat and got warmer! Randy teased my member before prepping me for her Dinner and a Show!lol
    She then does what she does best, RYDE! I felt so many sensations during this Ryde, it felt Amazing! Randy rolled over and I returned the Favor to her Pretty, Sweet, and Inviting, Kitty! Being on top I got to feel Randy's warm body under me. I enjoyed some gentle kisses and nipple samples then I noticed Randy was taking over underneath me! That was so HOT, I thought if we weren't going to see Kevin Hart... that felt so FN Good! I took over and wrapped up the first round so we could get ready to go! We grabbed quick showers and Randy drove us to the concert! It was a Beautiful Friday Night and I was with my Beautiful Friend and all eyes were on Randy! Randy was wearing a Vneck top and Sexy Leggings that made her more BOOTYLICIOUS then ever! She was so stunning everyone was being extra nice to us!
    Randy and I got there and the VIP thing made checkin quick as we bypassed the line and went to the other side of the building to get checked in. We got our tickets and lots of free swag and then went to the VIP pre show lounge. It had a DJ, food, drinks, couches and people were hanging out before the show. Randy and I don't drink so we went out to the consession stand and grabbed a soda and water and went to our seats right in the front row! As I looked around you saw all ages and races hanging out just to have a fun night. It was refreshing!
    The show started and Them Plastic Cup Boyz were the opening act. The 3 guys did a few minutes of comedy each and they were so funny!
    Then the music Hit and Kevin Hart came on stage and everyone lost there Shit! For almost 2 hours he went nonstop, joke after joke, Killin It! Randy and I laughed all night! The show ended and we headed back to the hotel! We grabbed some food and went to the suite as we talked about the show. Laughing must have made us hungry cuz we ate fast. We got ready for Round 2. Randy gave me an oral session and a rode my brains out and asked me for Doggy! Wow I didn't get to do it during round one! The visuals of that Booty and the warmth of it,her thighs, and kitty pressed against me is enough to make me want to pass out remembering it! The bed was rocking against the wall of mirrors (which is so Hot to glance over and see us in it)the bed was squeaking with our rhythm and Randy started getting hers by backing up against me. Her moans were soft, gentle and welcoming, wanting more! I grabbed her hips and started thrusting faster and harder as I let her moans guide me. I knew I wanted to finish on top so I asked Randy and she got into position guided me as I got to enjoy seeing her pretty face with a smile of enjoyment as I pleased her on top! Soon I was ready for a conclusion to our party and I won't tell you how this party ended but it felt and looked Amazing! I can't even describe how Randy did it or how she made me feel but I hope she ends all of our parties like that! When I collapse we laid there laughing, breathing heavy, exhausted, from a Sexy Fun night! We talked a little more and Randy and I got cleaned up hugged, kissed and I walked her to her car. We hugged again and I waited till I made sure she left the garage as she waved at me.
    As I walked back to my room I was floating and smiling! Randy went above and beyond and jammed packed this Outdate with, Time Generousity and Unbelievable Sexy Fun! Randy Overflowed my cup with so much good stuff that I couldn't ask for a more Perfect Outdate!
    I needed this kind of Fun and Randy knew it!
    Randy Ryder is the cure for the Anytime Blues! She Spoils You with Sexy Fun and with everything negative going on in the world I think we all deserve to be spoiled the way only Randy Ryder can!
    Shorter Parties or Multi Girl Parties with Randy are always Amazing but to truly experience A GFE with Randy you got to do an Outdate or an Overnight! It is an unrushed experience and Randy showers you with TLC Attention! If possible take her to a concert or show it will make the night even more special and memorable. We are already planning or next Outdate and I can't wait!
    Randy Thank You So Much For The Perfect Outdate!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Sharky, gLip5 and randyryder like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! I love reading your amazing experience!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thanks destini(; You're gorgeous yourself xoxoxo

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thank you, You're so beautiful too! xoxo

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

If you have an experience that you would like to share with the community email me to submit one! & let me know if you'd like me to use an alias Xoxo

Midwest Gent likes this.
  14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for writing this! I loved this date Kevin Hart is so funny too :D

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

"Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice" Randy Ryder an Sindy St Pats Crawl!! 2023

For the last six years Miss Randy Ryder has been my date for the St Pats Crawl for the last 6yrs (minus two Pandemic yrs). This year I arrived 2 days prior to the Crawl. Later in the day, I met with Randy to discuss our plans for the big event. With Miss Sarena HR 's approval, we decided to split our time together into two dates. The first would be on Friday the day before. Later that Thursday evening, I was going to meet Miss Sindy Sky to plan our date for Sunday evening after the Crawl. Sindy has never been on the St Pat's Crawl and suggested (with Randy's approval) that she could join us for the evening. I agreed, and shortly thereafter , I met with Randy to ask if Sindy could join us! Her intuition knew something was amiss....lol She happily agreed and the date was set!!!!

March 17th
    The time quickly passed, and as our routine is for me to get something to eat before our party. I arrived , with Randy waiting in the parlor. We quickly ate and took care of business in the Bookers office. The date soon moved to Randy's room. We showered off and the fun moved at a feverish pitch!! We slowly kissed and caressed one another . We moved onto the bed where the activities quickly progressed to several positions. Her soft moans were music to my ears! What happens next will stay between us but we both were mutually satisfied!!
    We said our goodbyes till Saturday evening! I left and went down to Kit Kat to book Sindy's time for the Crawl.

March 18th
    I arrived early for the second part of Randy and our date, Like the day before, we moved our reunion to Randy's bedroom.
    We undressed and the fun began once again. Randy is an EXCELLENT KISSER!! we smooched for what seem like and eternity. After another exhausting session we got dressed for the Crawl. Sindy had texted us that she would be a few minutes late. Soon after we walked into the parlor Miss Sky arrived !!
    We took some pics and the BR part of the evening had begun. After playing several games , the group left to continue the festivities at the Kit Kat Ranch! Randy won a game where you had to guess the number of marshmallows were in a container. Yay!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Each Ranch had different games and food, and karaoke. Sindy sang at the KK party. She gave a personal tour of KK to Randy and I. Randy had never seen the ranch other than the parlor! We returned to the party!!
    Soon the fun moved over to the SageBrush . Sindy gave each of us a nickname for our date! Randy was " Sugar", Sindy was "Spice', and I was "Everything Nice" Randy says, "there is the title of your review!!! LOL

After arriving at the Sage, the games and karaoke continued . Sindy won the grand prize raffle!! Yay!!
    The evening was quickly coming to a close. We sat and talked and enjoyed the conversations with ALL the different ladies at each house!! As well as our own !!!
    When the party ended, we returned to the BR to say our goodbyes!! After a big hug and Kiss , the MAGNIFICENT evening came to a close.
    Ladies and gentleman, if you want to experience an extra special date....just book either of these SPECIAL LADIES together or one on one!! They will give you the time of your life, either on a outdate party or in their room!!
    THANK YOU Miss Randy Ryder, and Sindy Sky for an unforgettable evening!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky and randyryder like this.
  16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You're Very Welcome Randy but I should be Thanking You! I LOVED this date too because it wasn't just on my Bucketlist but we got to see Kevin Hart in the front row! It was the perfect outdate even the weather was perfect and Randy you are the perfect companion to experience outdates and overnights with. From dinner or a movie, to Concerts, or Bigger Bucketlist Adventures because you make those experiences feel like they are just as special to you as they are to me, and then you make them fun and all about me, and then I still get to have Amazing Parties with you too!
    I am working on the next concert date we talked about;)
    Until then I'm getting excited for my next Randy Adventure!
    Thank You Again Randy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gLip5 likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Tony Dark for liking my post and wishing you a "Happy Easter"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Oh my gosh this was so fun!! Im so happy to see these pictures Thanks for sharing them![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky and John N Ga like this.
  19. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Stopping in to say that ill be online to chat for the next thirty minutes! (; xoxoo

Sharky likes this.
  20. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

2023 Summertime fun with Randy Ryder!!!

July 2023 visit

My last visit to see @randyryder was in March for St Pats!

I told Randy I would see her in July. When planning my visit, I noticed that she would be appointment only during July! I contacted her to ask if she would be around on the dates of my trip to Nevada? Yes, was her reply, but she would be out of town a couple days for a concert. So, we booked for Saturday July 15th. I called the BR and put a deposit .

Fast forward to July. I arrived on the Wed before our party. I had contacted fellow board members @origlegman and @gLip5 that I had arrived. Glip would be there the next evening. Origlegman and I went to dinner to catch up that evening and Friday. Glip and I were going to attend the Celebrity golf tournament on Saturday. We visited the ranches across the street for karaoke all three evenings.
    Thanks guys for your hospitality and friendship these many trips over the years!!!
    Friday evening, I got a text from Randy that she was back in town and we discussed what time we would meet up the next day!
    Glip and I had a blast at the Accenture golf tourament on Sat morning!! When we returned, I started getting ready for my date with Miss Randy!!

Time flew by and Randy arrived looking FANTASTIC!! She looks more beautiful with each passing year!
    After our greeting, we took care of business in Bookers office and walked to a suite in the back. Things quickly progressed to an AWESOME make-out session.
    After undressing, we made our way to the bed where Randy's many talents took over!!!! What happens next will stay between us, but I will say that we were both exhausted and extremely satisfied!!!!
    Our outdate was to continue with dinner and a movie! I had made reservations at Ti Amo, but Randy didn't want to cut short our playtime, so I cancelled. Randy suggested we go to In and Out !! The movie would be close by, so we were off to eat!
    We went through the drive thru and ate in her car enjoying our food and conversation with laughter and flirting!!

Soon , we were at the theater to see the new Indiana Jones movie!!
    The movie was excellent!!
    On the way back to the ranch, we discussed what we would do on my future trips !!!
    Thank you Randy for another GLORIOUS party!!

Ladies and Gentleman, Miss Randy Ryder WILL and EXCEDE your wildest desires and fantasy's!!
    Even if she is taking time off, ( she is local) just contact her, make a deposit and your dreams WILL come true!!

Thanks again Randy!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif];)

Sharky, randyryder and gLip5 like this.
  21. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

@randyryder is a baddie with a Big Ol Fatty. lol... She's one fine wine. Love her personality. She is Amazing.

randyryder likes this.
  22. randyryder
    Chat with Me

haha thank you babe! you too you're so sweet and always so much fun !!

Sharky likes this.
  23. randyryder
    Chat with Me

"I just came in to see Randy for some well needed TLC. Long story short it's been rough in reality. Just wanted a chance to step back and take a breath. I've been looking into healing sounds and binaural beats to help deal with my stress and I thought Randy was a great fit for what I was looking for and boy was she! We lit incense ( in the VIP suit as to not disturb others) and she held me rubbed me down with some healing frequencies and I just feel so much lighter. I've been a rough guy myself and was usually only interested in quickies but taking my time with Randy has made me wonder how much I've been missing. She's a dime and more than a good time. Sweetheart, I cant thank you enough. You've done more for me than you can know. I'll definitely try yoga like you suggested! Might start with mediation first not sure if I'm limber enough for downward dog xD Love yours, Mr. Rugged Lover"

I love these!! please send them over even if you don't want me to post them I wont, but I love to see how you liked our time together :p It makes me feel so good to hear this R! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Just came across this again. I love reading this (;

Sharky, John N Ga and shyguy55 like this.
  25. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

So sexy and delivers an amazing time, The reviews speak for themselves. Book a date with this stunning beauty.

John N Ga likes this.
  26. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

I adore your booty photo in the tub — so creative. Amazing reviews! Love other people chiming in too. Thanks for sharing Randy! :)

randyryder likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book @randyryder today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I have had a very rare and generous opportunity due to a very special man, to spend quality time with Randy and himself. I appreciate and respect both these individuals as I have known them for many years! Her smile, his gentleness…. Both make a woman smile and remember what it is to breath the air that’s pure to keep one awake! Thank you Two! :) :)

Xxoxoxo
    Sindy Sky

John N Ga likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome memoirs!!! Book your party with @randyryder today with many memorable experiences today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. SadieMae
    Chat with Me

SadieMae Your Italian Cherokee Girl

Come on and book this beautiful babe already! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thanks Lola! I loved that photo shoot it was a lot of fun, and the outcome was exactly how I envisioned :p

32. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Don't forget, you can email your personal experience to [email protected]!

33. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I love looking back at these and remembering all the good times :p:p:p

John N Ga likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book your memorable party with @randyryder today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Amazing [smilie=i love you1.gif]thank you for sharing this great info, I love learning new things everyday & yes, laughter is the best medicine! XoXo