Random Thoughts With Roxy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

Let us all take a moment to be grateful that our internal organs don't itch.

Broadhildt, DesertRose and sonja like this.
  2. The word "SWIMS" upside down is also "SWIMS"

Old Nick likes this.
  3. NEAT! What’s that called? I know a word that’s the same backwards and forwards (kayak, level) is called a palindrome... is that what this is too? :)

DesertRose, BigDaddy76 and sonja like this.
  4. An ambigram is a word, art form or other symbolic representation whose elements retain meaning when viewed or interpreted from a different direction, perspective, or orientation.
    ambigram.gif

DesertRose likes this.
  5. Now I have a new word that I can’t wait to use in a sentence! Thanks, @sonja! :)

HotSexyDiction and sonja like this.
  6. LOL - You are truly a Nerd with a Vagina! (like me!) I lose it over vocabulary excitements, too.

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  7. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

So I was watching a show where they were going to meet "the most brilliant mind in ufology". Now while I do think ufo's are likely, I can't imagine the competition is too tough to be considered the most brilliant

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

sonja likes this.
  8. According to the theory of relativity -- the competition doesn't have to be tough LOL

9. The first person to test a parachute didn’t get anywhere near enough credit for his bravery. :)

10. Just once, confuse your doctor by putting on rubber gloves at the same time that she does.

11. Napoleon while imprisoned on Elba came up with a great sentence - it's the same backwards and forward - "Able was I ere I saw Elba."

DesertRose and sonja like this.
  12. From another thread here.... In outer space Reverse Cowgirl and Doggy are the same position.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  13. If I got addicted to masturbation and then became addicted to sex would it be safe to say my addiction got out of hand?

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  14. This is true - been there, done that. Or at least it felt like it . . .

DesertRose and sonja like this.
  15. Since you're not an astronaut can I assume this was after a long evening of partying? ;)

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  16. Indeed it was. Felt like an out of body experience!

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  17. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Is the out of body experience on our menus now?
    If so someone has to teach me.

BigDaddy76 and sonja like this.
  18. That would be a very nice addition to the menu. It's learned by doing. The more we all practice the higher we'll resonate.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  19. The word "Homeowner" has "Meow" in it. Good luck ever pronouncing that right again.

You're welcome.

Old Nick and BigDaddy76 like this.
  20. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sonja and BigDaddy76 like this.
  21. Makes me happy to think of you laughing.

22. So. There is a super hero dude named Daredevil. And a superhero dude named Batman. One does death-defying feats and has lots of gadgets. The other is blind and relies on sonar to find and prosecute the bad guys. THEIR NAMES DON’T MATCH THEIR ABILITIES AT ALL. As the youngin’s (might, maybe, I dunno anymore) Double-You-Tea-Eff is that Shizz? :)

DesertRose, RunningSquirrel and sonja like this.

23. LOL - so true! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

24. The person you think of as you only exists for you. Every person you meet or have a relationship with or make eye contact with - creates a version of "you" in their heads. You're not the same person to your parents, sibs, friends, co-workers, neighbors, followers...There are thousands of different versions of you out there, in people's minds. A "you" exists in each version.

25. I would like to think I’m not an unintelligent person. But the amount of dumb stuff I do almost every day gives my subconscious a lot of questions. :)

Old Nick, Sharky, sonja and 1 other person like this.
  26. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Guys, tell your doctor that you have a book on how to do self tests for prostate exams now so won't need their services

27. Gotta be young and foolish before you can be old and wise. Enjoy! LOL

28. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

think about this for a moment. the guy who played daredevil and used a bats ability to fight now IS Batman!

29. Dang!!!!! What interesting turn will this take us next? :)

30. If there is a drug that cures human cancer but not mouse cancer, will we be able to find it? :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  31. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I had 16 great parties with my All Time Favorite Roxy Gold in 2018, half of my 32 ranch parties last year, reaching my current number of 87 parties with Roxy. Thanks Roxy for all the time spent with me and all that you do for me, and thanks to the other 8 ladies that I also got to party with in 2018. All of my parties were good, all of those ladies were amazing. I'm still looking for more different Starlets to party with in 2019 along with repeat parties with others. I have 4 Starlets that I'm actively talking to and hopefully planning on partying with sometime this year for the first time, and about the same number in maybe someday partying with those other Starlets down the line if they are still there, but that number fluctuates as time goes on and more ladies are added and some leave. I like talking to ladies just to see what they are like, and see if they spark an interest in me. Scouting out and "interviewing" the ladies to see if we might party someday as I tell them what I like is fun, I do that on many of my mini vacation ranch trips. Being at the ranch, we can talk about pricing for future parties too. Everyone is different, and there have been some ladies that don't really want to party with me, and I'm fine with that. At Sagebrush, besides my ATF Roxy, there are other favorite Starlets that I want to have repeat parties with and others that I want to party with so that they can become my favorites too. If I get really lazy, I don't even have to walk to the other nearby brothels.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  32. @isurfer rocks ! Here's to Great Feelings in 2019!
    WCW-roxy2019.jpg

Broadhildt, Old Nick and isurfer like this.
  33. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Sounds like someone is having a blast!!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

34. So if two people have the same random thought does that put them on the same wavelength or it is considered a mental version or a head on collision?
    Inquiring minds want to know

35. When did we go from quoting Shakespeare, Poe & Emerson to quoting the Kardashian's ?

Broadhildt and RunningSquirrel like this.