Random Thoughts With Roxy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, Nov 29, 2015.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Lol that’s so funny!!! A little danger is fun though lol.

2. It gets good about halfway in. Yeah, I would totally watch this instead of Chippendales! :)

3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, loved the video Roxy. That's what I'd like to see, then eventually the dancers taking all of their clothes off. They could use a few good men too. Maybe it can happen when they get enough unbashful and unashamed trained Irish step dancers trained like Elise is trying to do in this nude video below, just click on the link below
    Naked Irish Step Dancing

Maybe Kristopher can be the lead male dancer, and maybe he can take off his pants and show off his uh, talents, tonight at the Red Light Cabaret.

4. Great link, @isurfer ....hadn't thought of Naked News in years! St. Patrick's Day in Mound House could take a nice twist

isurfer likes this.
  5. That would be a night to remember! :)

isurfer and RunningSquirrel like this.
  6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

hahaha, this one made me laugh out loud! Teehee thanks for the laugh @RoxyGold !

XOXO,

Bobbi Besos

7. That's a lot of...bounciness!!!

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

I admit, for years I liked bouncing boobies. I know a bunch of other guys I worked with that liked them too. Beach cities in southern California like Santa Monica where I worked. Girls in bikinis. Girls not in bikinis and not wearing a bra, many times wearing just a t-shirt also in Huntington Beach. How they bounced and if their nipples were standing out it was eye catching to say the least. And if she smiled, knowing what us guys were looking at, it made our day and maybe hers too. Makes me wonder, when the girls come up to a lineup at the ranches, are the guys looking at the boobies bounciness factor when making a selection? Would that be dirty hustling when running, or even walking to a lineup and the boobies just naturally bounce a lot?

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  9. As a lifelong Breast Enthusiast, I concur that movement will always catch my eye! :)

10. Pirates seem to be pretty good employers of people with physical disabilities. :)

11. Snow is pretty, but I’m ready for summer. In the summertime, I can wear more revealing slut clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I agree! Winter clothes that are also revealing need to become a thing! :)

13. In a few generations when humans have colonized another planet, will the conspiracy theorists say Earth never existed? :)

14. What is this place, "Earth," you speak of? Wait, that would mean....<Gasp!>... :)

15. Jet lag is literally the world not revolving around you. :)

RunningSquirrel and StevenL like this.
  16. The procrastinator's self-help meeting was postponed. I'll get help for my habit of putting things off tomorrow.

17. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

I quote others only in order the better to express myself

18. If I had powers, I don’t think I would use them for evil. I likely wouldn’t do that much good with them either. Just goof around the same way I do with my regular abilities. Super Slacker has a nice ring to it as well :)

19. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

That's the spirit. Procrastinate now!!! :D

sonja likes this.
  20. isurfer
    Chat with Me

Why is it that often when you are asked to rate a product or service they say from one to five (stars or points) one being the lowest and five the highest, they don't start at zero? There have been a few times when I felt one was too high.

21. When a restaurant has a “B” or “C” grading, I’m almost more tempted to eat there. I really don’t care if they aren’t wearing hairnets if the food is good :)

22. I have been to a lot of places but I have never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can only be in Cahoots with someone else. I haven't been in Cognito, either. I'm told no one will recognize me there. I have been in Sane. They have no airport so someone has to drive you there. I've made several trips.

23. If babies were born completely self aware and able to fend for themselves, that would make a pretty good horror movie. Also with full sets of teeth. :)

24. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

It's Alive! (1974)

Although that baby is a deformed creature.

[​IMG]

25. LOL - My dad always told me that God made children weak & helpless because that was the only way to keep them from killing each other.

26. If that one formed an alliance with Rosemary’s Baby... :eek:

RandamnHero likes this.
  27. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

And their baby sitter is Regan MacNeil from the Exorcist

28. isurfer
    Chat with Me

There should be a restaurant named The Painted Chicken. With BBQ season coming up, there are many ways to prepare chicken besides the usual fried, broasted, deep fried, chopped and formed, cut up and wok stir fried, shish kabob, etc. With different spices, dry and wet rubs and sauces around there can be dozens of variations and international flavors. I'd like to have some arroz con pollo, sweet and sour chicken, chicken pad thai, or teriyaki chicken right now, I'm hungry. Anyway, the reason for The Painted Chicken name, all workers have to have tattoos, and the more ink on the ladies the better.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  29. I once saw a truck that said "Feddler's Roofing" --- What a lost opportunity! It should have been "Feddler on the Roof"!!!!

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  30. 84F5A615-75CA-4733-A748-932B241B34A8.jpeg 4B545461-3E7D-480A-B15F-5BE541BFB903.jpeg 8B115592-9404-4F80-9ED8-D57CE47B1AA7.jpeg

These people hit the mark on that one :)

31. Shopping at thrift stores in the good neighborhoods is the adult equivalent to trick or treating in the good neighborhoods. :)

32. There shouldn’t be a stigma about going to the movies alone. The activity where you can’t talk to someone should be the one you can do alone

33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I've seen this happen over and over to people I know @Rapid. It's very ass backwards!

34. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Children should be seen and not heard...#ChildFree

35. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

My not too much older than me uncle taught me the joys of apartment complex trick or treating

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

AveryLee likes this.