One and only Miss Ivy Mae!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Chef, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Let me just start by saying that Ivy Mae is a vision of beauty, intelligence and class which is just a few of the many qualities that you will need to encounter in person to truly appreciate. I was lucky enough to have this kind of an experience and it almost didn’t happen!
    I started my day by driving several hours to meet my appointment at the LRN that had been set up for several weeks but due to some of life’s uncontrollable circumstances the lady I had an appointment with had to cancel and I didn’t find out until I arrived. Needless to say I was pretty bummed and was entertaining leaving because of details that had already been setup. So I was sitting at the bunny bar deciding what I wanted to do. It was an early morning (before noon) and not many girls were up and about yet but while I was sitting there one lady catch my eye and I thought I would inquire if she would like to talk about an appointment. Ivy agreed and we sat in the parlor for several minutes talking about my situation at that moment. Ivy was very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable and not pressured or rushed. Because of her great and open personality and not feeling rush we decided to go to her room to discuss future plans. As we got to talking some more I began to feel or comfortable we began to discuss and negotiation for that day. The negotiations were short and sweet and we had an amazing first experience with each other. The party went by way to quick but Ivy was a tremendous amount of fun and was attentive to my ever need! Ivy has a great smile, sense of humor and legs to die for and I really enjoyed my first time with her.
    I could not have asked for a better time, and I am glad that I got a chance to share it with her. Ivy is one of those lady’s that just one party will not be enough, you will want more fun, smiles, laughter and to be around her. Ivy is the perfect party and I really don’t know who could tell her no? :D :evil: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

YOU WE'RE SO MUCH FUN AND COMFORTABLE TO BE AROUND AS WELL AS TALK TO. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME THE ONE WHO GOT TO SHARE THAT EXPERIENCE WITH YOU, AND MANY MORE MEMORIES TO COME! THANK YOU FOR SUCH KIND COMPLIMENTS . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

So glad you had a great time!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

5. dt07
    Chat with Me

dt07 Active Member

After hanging out with Ivy a bit, you can instantly see how fun she is to hang out with. I'm sure she is a fantastic party as well. :wink:

6. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

I've heard so many good things about this lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU DT07

YOU WERE SO MUCH FUN TO HANG OUT WITH AND I APPRECIATE YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS

:D :D :D

8. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome review. Glad to hear you and Ivy had a great time together.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Chef! I'm so happy to hear you had a fantastic time with the lovely ivy Mae.

10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO SWEET AND KIND. I AM SO HAPPY I GOT A COOK BOOK AND NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE US SOME AMAZING DINNER BUT IT'S FOR AFTER DESSERT OF COURSE :wink:

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU JADE. IT WAS A GREAT TIME. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TO COME!

13. ivymae
    Chat with Me