My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP suite

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by marv316, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Marv, you are always thoughful and sweet. Missing you. :mrgreen:

2. Oh yes they would! We just need someone to make it happen.... :twisted:

3. I miss you too!

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Awesome party like a rockstar

5. Aww, I hope to see you soon, keep in touch with me hun, I love getting your emails every day.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

On my book Marv is rockstar! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You're far too kind! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You truly are! Your sweet and fun and caring personality makes it pleasant to stay around for hours. I am happy that I got to meet you and spend sensual time in the bedroom. I will repeat my self.... You My friend are very very good with the ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] oh my....

9. Well you are the same, your so kind and great to all of us, and in our party you were such a gentleman. :mrgreen:

10. Can't wait for round 2 of this party. :D

11. Great review marv....can't wait to hear more about your adventures when you return to the ranch. :lol:

12. Marv, you have been a dear friend to me and I can't wait to see you again, I had such a blast with you and Jade, we all made great love to each other.

13. This time of year, I don't get to login as much as I'd like to. But I'm glad you still think about me, Cindi!

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Hehe, everytime this review is on the review section, we all have a smile to remember that silly day! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Come back to play soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxo kisses

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

we understand that this time of the year is busy so take your time and drop us a note when you have a chance Marv. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Of course I do my dear, and I understand that your busy and that happens, just drop me a PM when you get time, you are still my dear friend and I am always excited to hear from you. I am sure me and Jade miss you bunches. You are such a sweet heart, handsome and a great lover... so how could I forget about you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Great review, Marv. All the Love Ranch ladies are eager to see you again! xoxoxo take care [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is very true Natalia. Marv is a great guest. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Happy New Year Marv. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Hope he comes back soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Thank you Cindi, Natalia, and Jade! I was under the weather and am feeling much better now. Work has picked up and I am helping my newer team members out daily. I hope my fortune will change soon and allow me to return to the ranches and see you all again!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

. . . a kiss for each of you!

21. Kisses right back at you, I sure do miss you and am so happy that your doing well.

22. Sure do miss you, stop by if your ever in town just to say hi. Your always welcome here at the ranch.

23. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Sorry to hear that you didn't feel well Marv. One of my favorite town in USA can be very cold. I can see you being a very good teacher :wink:
    We will be right here when that happens. Many kisses to you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww... sending you kisses right back, Marv xoxoxo glad to hear you're feeling better!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Sexy review :lol:

28. I can't wait to trash the VIP again, it was so much fun doing it.

29. Need any volunteers to help you with that? :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Re: My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP s

We had so much fun that we forgot about the spa and flooded the place. :mrgreen:

31. Re: My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP s

Can't wait to party again with you Jade, this was so much fun.

32. Re: My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP s

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thinking of you!

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP s

I will answer for my self :)
    I have been missing you too, but it's nice to hear from you every once in a while. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP s

I'm trying not to be a stranger!

[smilie=kiss of love.gif]

35. Re: My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP s

What an exotic party this was. [smilie=hot over you.gif]