My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP suite

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by marv316, Aug 13, 2011.

1. This the review of my party the day after my appointment with Anna Suvari at the BR. In the 3 weeks or so until my party with Anna, I ended up regularly corresponding with Cindi LaRue and Jade Capri at the LR. I got to know them a little and liked them a lot so I decided to visit them and say hi. I was unsure how I'd be physically (and financially) after my party with Anna, so I hadn't committed to being with them. I arrived at the LR in the afternoon and had a lineup, but neither of them was there! I recognized a few ladies from the boards so I went on a tour with Natalia, who took me on a tour. We talked for a while in the parlor where I met and chatted with Aurora. Both were a pleasure to talk to and very easy on the eyes. Aurora looked so cute with her glasses.

I found myself alone as all the ladies had disappeard and a shapely blonde sat down on the bench across from me working on her laptop. She looked busy so I didn't introduce myself. I cracked my neck which for some reason made the loudest sound ever. The blond looked up and said, "I wish I could do that". I laughed and told her she didn't want her muscles to make that kind of noise. Then it hit me, there was an accent there, a Portuguese one I recognized from watching years of UFC.

"Are you Jade"? I asked and she replied yes.

I introduced myself and added "I'm marv316." At that point she got up and hugged me. We spent a few hours chatting and she asked if I was hungry and graciously allowed me to have some burgers that Malika grilled up. So I find myself sitting with Jazzy and Raven eating one of the best burgers I ever tasted and my mind enters overload when Jade joins us. Four incredibly gorgeous women in the kitchen. Am I dreaming? This is happening?

So after thanking the chef, Jade and I adjourn to the parlor and Cindi finally appears. We hugged and started bonding while Jade finished up with replying to PM's and posts, which she is dedicated to answering. My mind was basically made up, I was going to spend a few more hours here, but how do I choose? The only choice I could make was to have both of them!

After a brief negotiation we end up in the VIP suite where they tell me to wait and watch the tub while they gather up their gear. Now at this point, the last thing on my mind is to watch the water level and before I know it, the water jets were hitting the wall on the doorside and water is going EVERYWHERE at the entrance of the VIP suite. I never take baths and have no idea how to operate a jacuzzi. I ran out to at least look for some towels and the hostess and cashier are able to find enough towels to mop up and I feel a little less like an ass.

I finally got to have fun with my angels and it was incredible. I really felt like I was with longtime friends (with benefits) although I wondered if I would've been better off with a stopwatch so I could call time and have them switch sides. At any rate, we laughed and we loved. . .

Sorry about the novel. It was a stellar day and one I'll remember always. I have to thank both Jade and Cindi for showing me the time of my life! You are both beautiful inside and out and I consider myself very lucky to be your friend!

faithann likes this.
  2. Ha ha, I told you to watch the water....but with me naked next to you... I don't blame you not watching the water ha ha, that was totally my fault....I told you that you were going to laugh the whole time with me, I love to make things comfortable and just flat out FUN!

I enjoyed both of you and would do it again in a heart beat, you are my knight in shinning armor, and hold you dear in my heart. I loved teaching you new things and showing what you have been missing.

After everything was said and done you looked so tired and satisfied from me and jade, so we decided to let you watch a movie and we got you dinner. You were amazing, my dear and I want you to keep in contact because our chemistry just grew even more. The party was hilarious with all the things I kept breaking ha ha...see you weren't the only one nervous ha ha. Even after you left I was so satisfied with my orgasms and your touch. I can't wait to do it again.
    Naughty Hugs and Kisses
    ~Cindi LaRue~

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: My party with Jade and Cindi or How we trashed the VIP s

Marv, I wasn't assuming that you would party. For all I knew you would just say hello. But as I remember we were having such a good time talking and you actually helped me writing on some posts. So those will for sure not have any misspelling..lol..
    Malika burgers were out f this word!!!
    The kitchen full of beautiful women is just another day at the office :mrgreen:

That was my first party with Cindi and I love it. Thank you for it.
    The jacuzzi situation I haven't see but was funny to walk in and see the commotion :mrgreen:

We did have great chemistry. Was a very fun time and let's don't forget about the hot tub :!:

I will never forget and what a good surprise was to have you that day. Something I will treasure for a very long time.
    Marv I am so happy that you responded my PMs and took the time to come say "hello" :twisted: You are a wonderful person and I feel lucky to have you as a friend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade

4. Thank you so much Jade! You and Cindi were every bit as sweet as I thought. I wish I had stopped by earlier that day now. . . :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Great report Marv. You picked a couple of good ones that's for sure. I'm convinced you can never go wrong with anything that Malika cooks up..(in or out of the bedroom).

DD

6. Hi there!! It was a pleasure chating with you about, of all things, work haha!! Thanks for the compliment about my cute glasses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

But, I have to chime in here to anyone reading Marv's post... He was positivily glowing and all smiles from ear to ear and, this was before they even had thier party HAHA!! You should of seen how he was positivly shining when it was over ~ Jade and Cindi really rocked his world!

Good Loving, Laughter and fun times here at the LR!!!

7. It's true, this really is the happiest place on Earth!

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aurora you are a great woman and thank you for the nicest words!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] He is a wonderful companion!

9. Marv, the look on your face when you came up to the office for help with the disaster was totally priceless! You were a great sport and even the staff had a great time hanging out with you! :)

10. Awww, thanks! I really wanted to finish watching the movie with you all, but I was ready to pass out. You all made me feel so welcome!

11. Oh yes he is a great companion, and cuddling with him was awesome, and jade and I have a great chemistry because we are alike in so many ways, yet way different, but a great match made in heaven if you want a 2 girl fantasy....
    Marv you were wonderful and I cant stress that enough, it was like WOW!

12. I keep thinking about that night. . . next time would have to be an overnighter. Sexy slumber party!

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/O9REMmhvjQw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/O9REMmhvjQw</a>

13. Oh trust me my dear, I have many tricks up my sleeve and I have so much more to teach you, I am sure me and Jade will have you waking up breathless.

14. Oh I know right, her cooking is amazing, along with my party with Jade, that was a night to remember.

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! I'm glad you had a fun and memorable time with these ladies :p Both Cindi and Jade have a very intriguing natural beauty :wink:

I enjoyed our talk in the parlor also! I hope to see you back here again sometime soon! :D

xoxo

Natalia

16. The title drew me in and the review was a great read. Thanks!

17. I very much enjoyed our conversation as well! I would like to make my way back to the Love Ranch and see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Isn't it Madison?? Very catchy. He described it perfectly.

19. Yes he did a great job, that party was so much fun, we laughed most of the time, but when it came down to the REAL fun, it was amazing, rolling in the sheets was an understatement.

20. Oooo sexy... sounds like you three did it the right way. What's better than crazy, wild fun in an awesome V.I.P. suite that gets thrashed at the end of the night?!?!?! NICE!!! I am so honored to be part of the Love Ranch with a reputation like that!!! GO LOVERS!!!!

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

we did!... but it was trashed before the party. Marv316 was out of control...lol....
    We love to have you Naudia. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. LOL very true Jade, we got him out of his shell and got wild! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He was out of his shelf alright Cindi... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. It was a night to remember and I am so glad that he had a blast, I know I did. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

:lol: Trashing the VIP suite with these two lovely ladies sounds like a blast. Maybe next time you can elect someone else to watch the tub.

26. Unfortunately I don't know when next time will be. . . :cry:

But perhaps a certain Converse loving Texan could keep me company while the tub fills? :twisted:

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:mrgreen: right? It was a blast.

28. Boy,would I love to have a chance at trashing the VIP suite with the two of you! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You never know what the future may hold Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Oh man! I would LOVE to trash the VIP room with Jade! I am vicariously living through you, marv!

31. I know I'll be holding YOU in the future! :wink: :twisted:

32. Yeah it was fun trashing it with her and marv

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I so wish it too. They would have the best of both worlds with us Ruby.

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

and the future is eminent!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. you guys make me giggle, :D