my party with Cherry Bang

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dusty, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Cherry I am so sorry that it took me so long to book you. now I truly see just what I was missing out on. you are so beautiful. and your body will all I can say is o my GOD your BODY. I so got lost in your beautiful brown eye's. you are just so amazing at what you do. you made me feel so at home in your arm's. you know that I am shy and it was so hard for me to ask you for a date. but you made me feel like I have been your friend for years. and I know now why you have one's that come and see you more then one time. and the other men that have had the privilege if partying with you knows just how I feel right now. I will not say everything that we did together. because this is between you and me. I so felt like I was the only man in the hole wide world when I was in your arm's. I just wish that my time with you was a lot longer then it was. so if any man what's to know what it is like to be in heaven arm's then they need to look no further then you. I just can not say what I truly feel about you wanting to party with me. when you said look at you and me in the mirror. all I seen was this so so beautiful women in the arm's of a fat old man. and just how lucky I am to be in your arm's. tell I get the privilege of being in your arm's one more time. please be safe and o so beautiful as your truly are. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. Cherry is awesome!

3. Chery is so cute and little with a great personality. Great review dusty.

4. I was afraid to make a mistake I would like to ask you a little guidance.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Dusty! It's good to hear you your time with Cherry was even better than expected.

6. Dusty I'm glad you had a great time with cherry. She is a real sweet person and funny at times, vanity.

7. Cherry's name says it all! C H E R R Y B A N G!!!!! BANG BANG BANG, her body is BANGing!! Great Review!

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-