MOTIVATION

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 6, 2010.

1. i like the two "dont take my kindness as weekness" and the other one "what doesnt hurt you makes you stronger"

2. Awesome thoughts and Quote, Daddy D! I, too practice a belief in the Power of Positivity! I am often teased here at LRN, because I am always talking about the Laws of Attraction, but it is super cool, because alot of the girls have started repeating the very Motto that I say everyday: THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS

You might remember, my very FIRST day here, that is what I quoted for my positive note to say at the Tea Party:) I do really believe: YOU BRING ABOUT..WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT, so I make a concerted effort everyday to find something good in every situation.. Now, granted, some days this is more of a challenge than other..lol!

However, when all is said and done..GOOD ATTRACTS GOOD...IE..LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE, so WHAT YOU PUT OUT, IS WHAT YOU GET BACK:)

Thanks not only for sharing, but for creating such a fantastic work environment for us ladies! It truly has become much more than a place to work, but feels more like just a super cool place to be, and the work is a PERK:)

POSITIVE QUOTE FOR THE DAY: "Nothing is impossible...The word itself says I'm Possible." AUDREY HEPBURN :D
    XOXO

3. Was poking around and only now came across this WONDERFUL thread. Thought I'd contribute a bit:

If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid. - Epictetus

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. - Marcus Aurelius (OK...actually could do an entire posting with just Marcus Aurelius)

I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done. - Henry Ford

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas A. Edison

4. Yes, the sky is the limit! :D

5. EXCELLENT choices, Jason! I really like alot of Thomas Edison's quotes, however I am definitiely intrigued by Marcus Aurelius...

Here is one of his quotes for you:

"Whatever the universal nature assigns to any man at any time is for the good of that man at that time."
    MARCUS AURELIOUS

6. One of my favorites:) Nice choice***

Here is one for you:

"Continuous effort-not strength or intelligence-is the key to unlocking our potential."- Winston Churchill

XOXO [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. It sure is :mrgreen:

8. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Saturdays make me horny! Come play with me today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Hee hee thanks for the great quotes!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. "I have always grown from my problems and challenges, from the things that don't work out, that's when I've really learned." -Carol Burnett

11. "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

12. This is wonderful...thanks for sharing Daddy D!!!!

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

13. Sometimes we have to fight for what we love and care about, but sometimes we have to find the strength to let it go.

14. The dream is not as important as the execution.

Dreams are everywhere, and we all have them. But how many bring those visions into reality?

Consistency, Dedication, and Commitment to your goal are what make those dreams real.

15. Kind words are the music of the world.
    F. W. Faber

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

16. Good ones norchron :mrgreen:

17. Don't wait until it’s too late. You might not get another chance. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I love these. :D

19. I wake up every day motivated to do something fun!

I like free some Sundays for the mornings are great for sex, and afterwards we have homemade waffles

Yummy yummy yummy

20. Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

21. Of all parts of wisdom the practice is the best.

22. Winners don't wait for chances, they take them.

23. The idea is to personally strive for improvement, not leave it up to someone else to do so.

24. No matter how tall the mountain, it cannot block out the sun. -Unknown

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.
    Elbert Hubbard

26. Each ending is little more than a new beginning.

27. Dream big and dare to fail.
    -Norman Vaughan

28. Without risk, there is no reward....

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

That was very motivating!

xxxta Kisses; Caressa

30. Exxxactly :mrgreen:

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Work hard and it will always pay off!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

32. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Do what makes you happy you only live once!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

34. Outstanding quote to live by.

Thanks Dennis For Sharing.

:)