MOTIVATION

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 6, 2010.

1. I love positive statements and motivation. I love and apperciate being positive at all times.

I saw this and want to share it with you, if you have more to add do it.

There's a way

When it's something you truly wish to do, there's a way to get it done. There's a way to cut through all the objections, obstacles and excuses, and to make it happen.
    If you don't know how, then you can learn. If you can't find anyone to teach you, then you can figure out your own approach.

If you don't have time, examine and update your priorities. Remember why it's important to you, and keep remembering as you continue taking effective action.

If it seems way too overwhelming, start with just a tiny first step. If you're not progressing fast enough, use a little bit of innovation to leverage your efforts.

Achievement is one of life's greatest adventures. You owe it to yourself to enjoy as much of it as you possibly can.

Set yourself a meaningful goal and add some great new value to your world. Make the commitment to start right now, and you'll quickly find that there's a way.

-- Ralph Marston

2. Beautiful...thanks for sharing that with us Daddy D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Those are all very inspiring, Daddy! One of my favorites is by Elbert Hubbard:
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."

4. Dennis & Micki,

Great quotes!

5. Speaking of motivation, you it!!!

6. "If you are going through hell, keep going."

-- Winston Churchill

7. Ah ha..thanks Daddy :p :oops: :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

"Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings."

8. Another one of my favorites that I can't leave out:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    - Mark Twain

9. "Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true..."

10. Find something you love to do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.

:p

11. "He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions."

12. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Great quotes, thanks! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. "Sometimes you have to take one step back to go two steps forward" :D

14. I have to admit, sometimes it is hard to get motivated to do something

15. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
    -Helen Keller

16. lol I dare say, I've had quite a few adventures during my life :)

17. And more to come this spring :p

18. oh yeah, I can't wait

19. honestly and i think i speak for everyone when i say how the hell do you expect me to pick one girl when you have an all star line up like the dream team with micheal jordan?? kisses from
    chicago to all you girls keep making that $$ nd dennis i dont think there is anything i can say that hasnt been said about you..if there is a god in human form definitly D.H.

20. Awe that is so nice of u to say [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. "Enjoy yourself -- it's later than you think."
    -Socrates

22. For my fellow Marines:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. "
    Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

23. One of my favorites!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
    Author Unknown

24. Very inspiring. :) Positivity will get you through you're toughest and darkest days.

25. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

the best quote I have ever heard is "what does not kill you only makes you stronger" not sure who wrote it though :)

26. I love that quote!!

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Nietzsche

I like this one too

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. -Friedrich Nietzsche

27. dont take my kindness as a weakness

28. I would never :p

quote="gentleman90"]dont take my kindness as a weakness[/quote]

29. thank you doll .. your from chicago?? no one does it like chicagoans us haha

30. Thats right..and Yes I am..born and raised...We keep it real :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. yes we do!! i start to like you more and more :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I am happy to know that I am MOTIVATING you :lol: we know how to motivate :wink:

33. Very motivating indeed! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Those are great! :D