Inspirational Bible Verses and Songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

06/27/2020 Today we are focusing on a double message on the subject of Friendship. The first part is Friendship, "How can I be GOD's friend?"

GOD's Response:
    [Faith Without Works is Dead] 14) What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15) If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16) and one of you says to them, "Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,' but you do not give them the things which are needed for then body, what does it profit? 17) Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works is dead. 18) But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have the works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19) You believe that there is one GOD. You do well. Even the demons believe--and tremble! 20) But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22) Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works of faith was made perfect? 23) And the SCRIPTURE was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed GOD, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." And he was called the friend of GOD. 24) You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. 25) Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way? 26) For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2: 14-26 (In Genesis 22: 1-19 GOD was testing Abraham's faith in HIM and GOD interceded Abraham from sacrificing Isaac to GOD by providing a ram for sacrifice in place of Isaac since Abraham did not withhold his beloved son to obey GOD's will. Just remember GOD's love for us when HIS own begotten SON LORD JESUS CHRIST was sacrificed to save us from sin and eternal death in Hell.)

11) So the LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle. 12) Then Moses said to the LORD, "See, YOU say to me, 'Bring up this people.' But YOU have not let me know whom YOU will send with me. Yet YOU have said, 'I know you by name, and you have also found grace in MY sight.' 13) Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in YOUR sight, show me now YOUR way, that I may know YOU and I may find grace in YOUR sight. And consider that this nation is YOUR people." 14) And HE said, MY PRESENCE will go with you, and I will give you rest." 15) Then he said to HIM, "If YOUR PRESENCE does not go with us, do not bring us up from here. 16) For how then will it be known that YOUR people and I have found grace in YOUR sight, except YOU go with us? So we shall be separate, YOUR people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth." 17) So the LORD said to Moses, "I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in MY sight, and I know you by name." Exodus 33: 11-17

The secret of the LORD is with those who fear HIM, And HE will show them HIS covenant. Psalm 25 14

Think of the qualities you look for in a friend. Perhaps you would list love, honesty, loyalty, or availability. GOD desires these same qualities from you as HIS friend. HE wants you to come to HIM honestly with your struggles and successes, to remain lovingly, faithful, and loyal to HIM and HIS WORD, and to make yourself available to spend quality time with HIM. You fear separation from your friends--how much more should you fear separation from GOD? Respect HIM, love HIM, honor HIM, and remain loyal to HIM; HE will call you HIS friend.

GOD's Promise:
    [Love and Joy Perfected] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 9) "As the FATHER loved ME, I also have loved you, abide in MY love. 10) If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER's commandments and abide in HIS love. 11) "These things I have spoken to you, that MY joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12) This is MY commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13) Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. 14) You are MY friends if you do whatever I command you. 15) No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from MY FATHER I have made known to you. 16) You did not choose ME, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the FATHER in MY name HE may give you. 17) These things I command you, that you love one another. John 15: 9-17

The song I have for the first part of the subject Friendship is "What A Friend I have in JESUS" by Alan Jackson.

The second part is Friendship. "How can I keep GOD at the center of my other friendships?"

GOD's Response:
    4) Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5) does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6) does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7) bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17: 17

[Do Not Grieve the SPIRIT] 25) Therefore, putting away lying, "Let each of you speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another. 26) "Be angry, and do not sin". do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27) nor give place to the devil. 28) Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. 29) Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. 30) And do not grieve the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31) Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32) And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD in CHRIST forgave you. Ephesians 4: 25-32

Paul's timeless description of CHRISTIAN love should apply in all your friendships. Sad thing is, most if not some so-called Christians don't do this, which very pathetic, and we call ourselves GOD's people, we need a refresher course and fast! To be a good friend, be loving, loyal, honest, helpful, kind, and forgiving. True friendships are glued together with bonds of loyalty and commitment. They remain intact despite changing external circumstances. If you demonstrate to your friends all the characteristics that GOD demonstrates to you, you will always have strong and loyal friends.

GOD's Promise:
    Dealing with a Sinning Brother] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 15) "Moreover if your brother sins against you, go a tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16) But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.' 17) And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even ton hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and tax collector. 18)
    "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19) Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything anything that they ask, it will be done for them by MY FATHER in heaven. 20) For where two or three are gathered together in MY name, I am there in the midst of them." Matthew 18: 15-20 (Now disagreeing on small issues we are always going to have that no matter what, but that is no reason to break friendships with relatives and close friends, but larger issues concerning anything HOLY and righteousness, and health risks, those are when we really need confront each other, because we care so much for each other. That is when we need more advice in mending the issue and friendship not breaking it.)

I have four songs for you, "Scars", "Starts With Me (feat. Aaron Cole)", and "Everything" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album and "Give Me YOUR Eyes" by Brandon Heath from his "Faith Hope Love Repeat" album.

2. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

06/28/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Roadmap"; Title: "Dashboard; What's wrong in your life and faith?"

1] We overestimate how well we are doing.
    2] We underestimate how well we are doing.

[The New Commandment] 31) So, when he had gone out, JESUS said, "Now the SON of MAN is glorified, and GOD is glorified in HIM. 32) If GOD is glorified in HIM, GOD will also glorify HIM in HIMSELF, and glorify HIM immediately. 33) Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek ME, and as I said to the Jews, 'Where I am going, you cannot come,' so now I say to you. 34) A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35) By this all will know that you are MY disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13: 31-35 (Now the one that went out was Judas Iscariot to betray LORD JESUS CHRIST to the Pharisees as it was predicted in the Old Testament.)

1) Who KNOWS you?
    1) Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands! 2)Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before HIS presence with singing. 3) Know that the LORD, HE is GOD; It is HE who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are HIS people and the sheep of HIS pasture. 4) Enter into HIS gates with thanksgiving, And into HIS courts with praise. Be thankful to HIM, and bless HIS name. 5) For the LORD is good; HIS mercy is everlasting, and HIS truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100: 1-5

2) Who is being INFLUENCED by you?
    Connect with everyone, not just select people!

3) Who is INFLUENCING you?
    [Sectarianism Is Sin] 10)Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement. 11) For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe's household, that there are contentions among you. 12) Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul, " or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of CHRIST." 13) Is CHRIST divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14) I thank GOD that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15) lest anyone should say that I had baptized in my own name. 16) Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas. Besides, I do not know whether I baptized any other. 17) For CHRIST did not send me to baptize, but tp preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of CHRIST should be made of no effect.
    1 Corinthians 1: 10-17

We follow LORD JESUS CHRIST not other saints or denominations/divisions of churches!

We are influenced by other people.

Who do we bring everything to?
    ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD, LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT!

What does YOUR dashboard look like?
    Check your dashboard!

The three songs I have for you today are "GOD of the Promise" and "Give Me Faith" by Elevation Worship and "Tis So Sweet To Trust In JESUS" by Louisa M. R. Stead

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

06/30/2020 The subject is Friendship. "A lot of my friends are not Christians. How can I be a good friend to them?"

GOD's Response:
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 10) For this is he of whom it is written: ' Behold, I send MY messenger before YOUR face, Who will prepare YOUR way before YOU.' 11) "Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12) And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. 13) For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14) And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15) He who has ears to hear, let him hear! 16) "But to what shall I liken this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their companions, 17) and saying: "We played the flute for you, And you did not dance; We mourned for you, And you did not lament.' 18) For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' 19) The SON of MAN came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!' But wisdom is justified by her children" Matthew 11: 10-19 [Basically, damned if you do, damned if you don't; you can't please everyone.]

[Believers Are Salt and Light] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 13) "You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. 14) "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15) Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lamp-stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16) Let you light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your FATHER in heaven. Matthew 5: 13-16

LORD JESUS CHRIST gave you an example by how HE lived. HE didn't avoid unbelievers; instead, HE made friends with them and sought their company. HE did this to influence them with the love of GOD. Don't condemn your friends and others that do not believe. Instead, encourage them with the strength and commitment you display through LORD JESUS CHRIST. You can learn a lot from them without being influenced to follow lifestyle choices that are contrary to GOD's ways.

GOD's Challenge:
    And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD in CHRIST forgave you. Ephesians 4: 32

I have two songs for you today "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath from his "Faith Hope Love Repeat" album "Sons And Daughters" by North Point Worship.

4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/01/2020 The subject is Conscience. "How does my conscience really work? What is the danger of ignoring it?"

GOD's Response:
    21) Then they said to one another, "We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us." 22) And Reuben answered them, saying, "Did I not speak to you, saying, 'Do not sin against the boy'; and you would not listen? Therefore behold, his blood is now required of us." 23) But they did not know that Joseph understood them, for he spoke to them through an interpreter. 24) And he turned himself away from them and wept. Then he returned to them again, and talked with them. And he took Simeon from them and bound him before their eyes. Genesis 42: 21-24

18) For the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19) because what may be known of GOD is manifest in them, for GOD has shown it to them. Romans 1: 18-19

[Fight the Good Fight] 18) This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that they may wage the good warfare, 19) having faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected, concerning faith have suffered shipwreck, 20) of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme. 1 Timothy 1: 18-20

Joseph's brothers felt guilty of their earlier mistreatment of him. Your conscience is a gift from GOD, an instinct HE has placed in you that make you aware of your sins and gives you an appropriate sense of guilt and shame. It calls you to act by righting a wrong and receiving forgiveness from GOD and others. Ignoring your conscience dulls it and allows sin's consequences to grow unchecked without your feeling bada bout it. This is like ignoring warning lights at a railroad crossing when a freight train is barreling down on you.

GOD's Challenge:
    [Stewards of the Mysteries of GOD] 1) Let a man so consider us, as servants of CHRIST and stewards of the mysteries of GOD. 2) Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful. 3) But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. 4) For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but HE who judges me is the LORD. 5) Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the LORD comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from GOD. 1 Corinthians 4: 1-5

The song I have for you today is "Stay" by Jeremy Camp from his "Stay" album.

5. I cannot take over, it is the 4th of July time and an old friend speaks instead.

JerryVestal likes this.
  6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

No problem, I'll be putting up messages this weekend, Lionsaves, you have yourself a safe and Happy Independence Day weekend, friend.

7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Okay, if someone would like to take over this week for me I would greatly appreciate it. I have come down with a flu and a stomach-flu at the same time that is kicking my ass, so I won't be able to focus well enough to put up scriptures until this Saturday at the soonest, sorry everyone. I hope you all have a blessed week and GOD bless you all and your loved ones! In the meantime, the bathroom and I are going to be best friends this week, lol!

8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/07/2020 Hi everyone, apparently I'm feeling better sooner than I thought I would, still a bit unsettling in the stomach, but okay so far. So today we are doing the continuing of the "Make The The Connection" Series; Message: "Roadmap"; Title: "Fork In The Road."

Choose a road and follow GOD everywhere!
    1) The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2) He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3) And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4) A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed. Matthew 16: 1-4

1) We STUDY to KNOW GOD's WORD:
    GOD tells us the answers in HIS WORD, follow it!

2) We STUDY to DO GOD's WORD:
    So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17: 10
    Then answered Peter and said to him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? Matthew 19: 27

It's not all about you!

3) We STUDY to SUBMIT to GOD's WORD:
    46) And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? 47) Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like. 48) He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. 49) But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built a house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great. Luke 6: 46-49
    Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war. Proverbs 20: 18

Two songs I have for you today are "Only KING Forever" by Elevation Worship and "KING of My Heart" by John Mark McMillan and Sarah McMillan

9. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/09/2020 Hi everyone today I'm hitting you with a double whammy on love and joy, boy, could we use this now-a-days with the way the world is behaving! The first one is Neighbor. "How am I to love my neighbor?"

GOD's Response:
    17) Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. 18) Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord. LEVITICUS 19: 17-18

36) Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37) Jesus said to him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38) This is the first and great commandment. 39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. MATTHEW 22: 36-40

29) But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour? 30) And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which striped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31) And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32) And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. 33) But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, 34) And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35) And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. 36) Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? 37) And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise. LUKE 10: 29-37

LORD JESUS CHRIST said to love your neighbor as your self is the second greatest commandment. Now when FATHER GOD and LORD JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT said neighbor and brother they didn't mean only certain select people of your or society's choosing, FATHER GOD, LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT meant everyone even people you don't like and don't get along with! Why do both the Old Testament and LORD JESUS CHRIST say to love your neighbor as yourself? Because GOD knows that our first instinct is to take care of ourselves. We can train ourselves to give the needs of others equal priority with our own, and this what love is all about. If we truly love others the way GOD intended, we will naturally carry out all of GOD's other instructions for service. Love directed inward has nowhere else to go. Love, directed outward can change the world one person at a time. Don't you know you are children of GOD and you are to help spread love to everyone else as FATHER GOD wants you to do?

GOD's Challenge:
    If you fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: JAMES 2: 8

The song I have for you today is "Starts With Me" feat. Aaron Cole by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

The second one is HIS Joy.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. ZEPHANIAH 3: 17

Joy. What a wonderful word! The connotations of delight and gladness. You are usually joyful when something has pleased you. Maybe it's an energizing run, the chatter of a child, or simply a quiet, starry night that soothes your senses and fills your heart with satisfaction. SCRIPTURE tells us the LORD will rejoice over us with singing. Imagine that! The MIGHTY WARRIOR of the universe relishing HIS creation. And that creation is you. It's hard to imagine when we have our dirty faces or are out of sorts that HE could care for us at all. But it's true. Our GOD saves and loves. Our GOD is truth and mercy. Take a deep breath and carve out some time to appreciate and bask in the truth of the HOLY BIBLE. GOD loves you and HE rejoices in you. You are the apple of HIS eye. Reach out a hand to HIM this day, knowing full well HE will interlace HIS fingers with yours and never let go.

Prayer: FATHER GOD, how we love YOU. We do not understand the depth and breadth of YOUR love for us, but we are ever so grateful. Amen.

The two songs I have for you today are "Hello, My Name Is" by Matthew West from his "Into The Light" album and "Everything" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  10. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/11/2020 The subject today is Superstition. "How am I superstitious?"

GOD's Response:
    1) And the children of Israel set forward, and pitched in the plains of Moab on this side of Jordan by Jericho. 2) And Balak the son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites. 3) And Moab was sore afraid of the people, because they were many: and Moab was distressed because of the children of Israel. 4) And Moab said unto the elders of Midian, Now shall this company lick up all that are round about us, as the ox licketh up the grass of the field. And Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time. 5) He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Be'or to Pe'thor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out of Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me: 6) Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed. Numbers 22: 1-6

And say, Thus saith the LORD GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of MY people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you? Ezekiel 13: 18 (They are talking about magical charms)

1) And the word of Samuel came to all Israel. Now Israel went out against the Philistines to battle, and pitched besides Ebenezer: and the Philistines pitched in Aphek. 2) And the Philistines put themselves in array against Israel: and when they joined battle, Israel was smitten before the Philistines: and they slew of the army in the field about four thousand men. 3) And when the people were come into camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the Lord out of Shi'loh unto us, that, when it comet among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies. 1 Samuel 4: 1-3

Balak, the Moabite king, had a problem too big for him to solve. A mighty army was camping in his land. His only hope, he believed, was to invoke a curse on the Israelites. Because he didn't know GOD, magic was his only higher power. So he called for Balaam, a man with an international reputation for sorcery. We have those today; mediums, fortune tellers, and magical healers/faith healers. When we need help, too often we look first for some magical solution. "Good luck," our friends tell us. "I hope things work out, " They say, as if our lives are left to chance. Sometimes we even repeat superstitious acts that seemed to work the last time we needed help. But what about prayer? Shouldn't we go straight to GOD, who tells us that HE will not ignore those who cry to hIM for help? Don't follow Balak's example; he tapped into the wrong power source.

GOD's Promise:
    The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon HIM, to all that call upon HIM in truth. Psalm 145: 18

The song I have for you today is "My HIGHER POWER" by Boston from their "Greatest Hits" album.

11. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/12/2020 The subject today is Pleasure. "Some seem to think that pleasure and the Christian life don't mix. Is that true?"

GOD's Response:
    Nothing is better for a man than he should eat and drink, and that his soul should enjoy good in his labor. This also, I saw, was from the hand of GOD. Ecclesiastes 2: 24

How fair and how pleasant you are, O love, with your delights! Song Of Solomon 7: 6

The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice, And he who begets a wise child will delight in him. Proverbs 23: 24

GOD created a beautiful world for you to enjoy. HE gave you food and drink to refresh you and meaningful work for you to do. HE gave you a family in which to take pleasure. In fact, HE has abundantly given you all things to enjoy. GOD is pleased when you take pleasure in the gifts HE has given you. Enjoying the gifts GOD gives us shows HIM that we are grateful for HIS generosity and kindness.

GOD's Challenge:
    [The Great Apostasy] 1) Now the SPIRIT expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2) speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3) forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which GOD created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the the truth. 4) For every creature of GOD is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5) for it is sanctified by the word of GOD and prayer. 1 Timothy 4: 1-5

The song I have for you is "Do It Again" by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

12. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/14/2020 The subject is Rejected!

The stone which the builders refused is become the headstone of the corner. Psalm 118: 22

When LORD JESUS CHRIST walked on the earth, it was not the common people, but those who should have known better, that rejected HIM. The learned men of the day, who had studied long and hard, knew that the MESSIAH was to come, but they were unwilling to accept the carpenter's son from Galilee as the CHOSEN ONE. They rejected HIM and masterminded HIS death on a cross, but that was not enough to thwart the holy plans of the ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD. LORD JESUS CHRIST was, is, and always will be the one true SON of GOD. Those who reject HIM build their faith with faulty materials. Only LORD JESUS CHRIST is the true cornerstone of faith. Upon that stone alone can true faith be built.

Prayer: Provide the foundation for my faith, Oh GOD, and help me to construct a fortress that will withstand all assaults. Protect me with YOUR love. AMEN.

The song for today is "Yahweh" by Stryper from their "Fallen" album.

13. “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”
    ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JerryVestal likes this.
  14. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/16/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Roadmap"; Title: "Road Signs"

1) A STOP sign DIRECTS us away from danger entering our lives!
    [A Man Healed at the Pool of Bethesda] 1) After this there was a feast of the Jews, and JESUS went up to Jerusalem. 2) Now there is in Jerusalem by the Sheep Gate a pool, which is called in Hebrew Bethesda, having five porches. 3) In these lay a great multitude of sick people, blind, lame, paralyzed, waiting for the moving of the water. 4) For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease he had. 5) Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years. 6) When JESUS saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, HE said to him, "Do you want to be made well?" 7) The sick man answered HIM, "Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me." 8) JESUS said to him, "Rise, take up your bed and walk." 9) And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked. And that day was the Sabbath. 10) The Jews therefore said to him who was cured, "It is the Sabbath; it is not lawful for you to carry your bed." 11) He answered them, "HE who made me well said to me, 'Take up your bed and walk.'" 12) Then they asked him, "Who is the MAN who said to you, 'Take up you bed and walk'?" 13) But the one who was healed did not know who it was, for JESUS had withdrawn, a multitude being in that place. 14) Afterward JESUS found him in the temple, and said to him, "See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you." 15) The man departed and told the Jews that it was JESUS who had made him well. JOHN 5: 1-15 NKJV

Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. EPHESIANS 4: 31 NKJV Read the Ten Commandments! EXODUS 20: 1-17

2)A YEILD sign DIRECTS us to OTHERS FIRST.
    [Unity Through Humility] 1) Therefore if there is any consolation in CHRIST, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the SPIRIT, if any affection, and mercy, 2) fulfill my joy being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 3) Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4) Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. PHILIPPIANS 2: 14
    Don't be self-centered!

3) A SLOW DOWN sign DIRECTS us to prioritize what matters most to GOD in our lives.
    [Do Not Worry] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 25) "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26) Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly FATHER feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27) Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28) "So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29) and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30) Now if GOD so clothes the grass on the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will HE not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31) "Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32) For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly FATHER knows that you need all these things. 33) But seek first the kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34) Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. MATTHEW 6: 25-34 NKJV

4) A ONE WAY sign DIRECTS us to the ALMIGHTY HOLY FATHER GOD.
    [The Way, the Truth, and the Life] [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 1) "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. 2) In MY FATHER's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to MYSELF; that where I am, there you may be also. 4) And where I go you know, and the way you know." 5) Thomas said to HIM, "LORD, we do not know where YOU are going, and how can we know the way?" 6) JESUS said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." JOHN 14: 1-6 NKJV

These signs don't restrict you, but lead you to a better life!

The two songs I have for you today are "Let Everything That Has Breath" by Vertical Worship and "Here Again" by Elevation Worship.

15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/17/2020 The subject today is Generosity. "How does GOD's abundance satisfy the longings in my life?"

GOD's Response:
    [A Samaritan Woman Meets Her Messiah] 1) Therefore, when the LORD knew that the Pharisees had heard that JESUS made and baptized more disciples than John 2) (though JESUS HIMSELF did not baptize, but HIS disciples), 3) HE left Judea and departed again to Galilee. 4) But HE needed to go through Samaria. 5) So HE came to a city of Samaria which is called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob gave to his son Joseph. 6) Now Jacob's well was there. JESUS therefore, being wearied from HIS journey, sat thus by the well. It was about the sixth hour. 7) A woman of Samaria came to draw water. JESUS said to her, "Give ME a drink." 8) For HIS disciples had gone away into the city to buy food. 9) Then the woman of Samaria said to HIM, "How is it YOU, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?" For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans. 10) Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the gift of GOD, and who it is who says to you, 'Give ME a drink,' you would have asked HIM, and HE would have given you living water." 11) The woman said to HIM, "SIR, YOU have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do YOU get that living water? 12) Are YOU greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?" 13) JESUS answered and said to her. "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14) but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." 15) The woman said to HIM, "SIR, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw." 16) JESUS said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come here." 17) The woman answered and said, "I have no husband." JESUS said to her, "You have well said, 'I have no husband,' 18) for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly." 19) The woman said to HIM, "SIR, I perceive that YOU are a prophet. 20) Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship." 21) JESUS said to her, "Woman, believe ME, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the FATHER. 22) you worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23) But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth; for the FATHER is seeking such to worship HIM. 24) GOD is SPIRIT, and those who worship HIM must worship in spirit and truth." 25) The woman said to HIM, "I know that MESSIAH is coming" (who is called CHRIST). "When HE comes, HE will tell us all things." 26) JESUS said to her, "I who speak to am HE." JOHN 4: 1-26 NKJV

32) Then JESUS said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but MY FATHER gives you the true bread from heaven. 33) For the bread of GOD is HE who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." 34) Then they said to HIM, "LORD, give us this bread always." 35) And JESUS said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to ME shall never hunger, and he who believes in ME shall never thirst. 36) But I said to you that you have seen ME and yet do not believe. 37) All that the FATHER gives ME will come to ME, and the one who comes to ME I will no means cast out. 38) For I have come down from heaven, not to do MY own will, but the will of HIM who sent ME. 39) This is the will of the FATHER who sent ME, that of all HE has given ME I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40) And this is the will of HIM who sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." JOHN 6: 32-40 NKJV

It's a principle as old as creation that having more things does not bring great personal satisfaction. Only the LORD can fulfill your deepest longings because HE built them into you from the moment HE made you. When you learn how a relationship with HIM truly satisfies, you will stop longing for things that can never satisfy.

GOD's Promise:
    For HE satisfies the longing soul, And fills the hungry soul with goodness. PSALM 107: 9 NKJV

The song I have for you today is "No Such Thing" by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album.

16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/19/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Roadmap"; Title: "Rest Stop: Drowsy Disciples."

1) The Sabbath:
    Old Testament Sabbath
    New Testament Sabbath

[JESUS is LORD of the Sabbath] 23) Now it happened that HE went through the grainfields on the Sabbath; and as they went HIS disciples began to pluck the heads of grain. 24) And the Pharisees said to HIM, "Look, why do they do what is not lawful on the Sabbath?" 25) But HE said to them, "Have you never read what David did when he was in need and hungry, he and those with him: 26) how he went into the house of GOD in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the showbread, which is not lawful to eat except priests, and also gave some to those who were with him?" 27) And HE said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. 28) Therefore the SON of MAN is also LORD of the Sabbath." Mark 2: 23-28 NKJV
    The Pharisees made more un-needed laws on the Sabbath than GOD told them too. LORD JESUS CHRIST corrected them to the real Sabbath.

18) Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19) and not holding fast to the HEAD, from whom all the body, nourished and kit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from GOD. Colossians 2: 18-19 NKJV

2) Sources of Sabbath and Refreshing:
    [The Parable of the Good Samaritan] 25) And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested HIM, saying, "TEACHER, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" 26) HE said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?" 27) So he answered and said, " 'You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'" 28) And HE said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live." 29) But he, wanting to justify himself, said to JESUS, "And who is my neighbor?" 30) Then JESUS answered and said: "A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31) Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32) Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side. 33) But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. 34) So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35) On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, 'Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.' 36) So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?" 37) And he said, "He who showed mercy on him." The JESUS said to him, "Go and do likewise." Luke 10: 25-37 NKJV

Heart
    Soul
    Strength
    Mind

What LORD ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD made good of everything, Lucifer/Satan/Devil twisted to evil to make us to sin against our loving heavenly FATHER GOD! Get your life right people! It's okay to take a break, but don't be lazy through all your life!

I have two songs for you; "When All Is Said And Done" by Tommy Walker and "The Vow" by Geoff Moore and The Distance from their "Homerun" album.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/20/2020 The subject is Pray for Others.

I exhort therefore, that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men. 1 Timothy 2: 1 KJV

After Moses received the Ten Commandments from GOD on Mount Sinai, he called the Israelites together and said to them, "The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire, (I stood between the LORD and you at that time, to shew the word of the LORD: for ye were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount)" (Deuteronomy 5: 4-5 KJV). Moses often was the intermediary between GOD and HIS people. He interceded on their behalf.
    Intercessory prayer is a divine act of love and service. It requires persistence, patience, and faith in GOD. Christians should intercede for family and friends, their country, government leaders, their pastors, the CHURCH, the poor, the sick, the community in which they live, their enemies, and especially for those who are not saved. Wherever there is a need, Christians should pray.
    The HOLY BIBLE holds many examples of intercessory prayer. Look for them as you read the scriptures. Discover how GOD's people prayed and the great changes those prayers made.
    Intercessory prayer is just as important today as it was in Moses' time. It draws believers nearer to GOD and provides them with a powerful way to help others. Whom will you pray for today?

Prayer: HEAVENLY FATHER, guide me as I pray for others. Help me to pray for them faithfully, patiently, and persistently. AMEN.

The two songs I have for you today are "City On Our Knees" by Toby Mac from his "My Hope" album and "Love Broke Thru" by Toby Mac from his "THIS IS NOT A TEST"

18. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/21/2020 The subject is Give It All.

21) Then JESUS beholding him loved him, and said to him, One thing thou lackest; go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow me. 22) And he was sad at that saying, and he went away grieved; for he had great possessions. MARK 10: 21-22

It wasn't the response the rich young ruler wanted to hear. Things usually went his way. His position and prestige afforded him that.
    But these straightforward, piercing words, blended with the love in LORD JESUS CHRIST's eyes, troubled the man's soul. It was just too much. He understood just what was being asked of him--everything! The pain in his heart was reflected on his face and in his posture as he slumped away. The truth was, this ruler was not ready to relinquish his all for LORD JESUS CHRIST.
    What was LORD JESUS CHRIST asked you to let go of? What are you holding tightly to? Most of us don't have great wealth (we might wish for that kind of "problem"), but we are willing to give what we do have to serve HIM?
    Outwardly. we may look fine. But inwardly? Are our motives pure? Do we have an "underground" thought life? Is there anger bubbling beneath our calm surface?
    Today let's face the truth of exactly who we are and give up those things that prevent us from wholeheartedly serving LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Prayer: LORD, show me what I need to relinquish to YOU. Help me to abandon everything to freely and joyfully serve YOU. AMEN.

The song I have for you today is "Fear Is A Liar" by Zack Williams from his "Chain Breaker" album.

19. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/23/2020 The subject is A New Day.

O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble. ISAIAH 33: 2

There are days that start off wrong and finish worse. Days in which we feel out of sorts, like a tire out of balance, clumsy and inefficient. We say things we shouldn't say, using a voice that is too harsh, too loud. We experience days of failure, tinged by sin. Wouldn't it be great to redo our bad days?
    We have that opportunity. It's called tomorrow. Laminations 3: 22-23 [ 23) It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because HIS compassion fail not. 23) They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. LAMINATIONS 3: 22-23] tells us that by GOD's mercies, HE gives us a fresh canvas every twenty-four hours. Anger, grudges, irritations, and pain don't have to be part of it. No matter how stormy the day before, each new day starts fresh. And HE is there for us first thing in the morning and every step of the way in our day, even if things begin to go wrong--again.
    Every day is a new day, an new beginning, a new chance to enjoy our lives--because each day is a new day with ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD. We can focus on the things that matter most: worshipping HIM, listening to HIM, and being in HIS presence. No matter what happened the day before, we have a fresh start to enjoy a deeper relationship with HIM. A fresh canvas, every twenty-four hours.

Prayer: Before I get out of bed in the morning, let me say these words and mean them: "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (PSALM 118: 24). AMEN.

The three songs I have for you are "I Just Need U.", "Horizon (A New Day)", "Everything" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

20. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/26/2020 Sorry if I have been absent the past few days, I've been sick with a nasty cold and a sore throat. Today we doing the continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: Roadmap"; Title: "Cruise Control".

History fact: Ralph Teetor invented the cruise control and he was blind! His buddy that drove him around was a complete asshole when driving!

1) My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST the righteous. 2) And HE HIMSELF is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world. 3) Now by this we know that we know HIM, if we keep HIS commandments. 4) He who says, "I know HIM," and does not keep HIS commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5) But whoever keeps HIS word, truly the love of GOD is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in HIM. 6) He who says he abides in HIM ought himself also to walk just as HE walked. 1 JOHN 2: 1-6

1] Cruise Control sets you life up for: GROWTH.
    We trust more when we see results. First step is always the hardest.

9) And having been perfected, HE became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey HIM, 10) called by GOD as HIGH PRIEST "according to the order of Melchizedek," 11) of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. 12) For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of GOD; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. 13) For everyone who partakes only milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. 14) But solid food belongs to those who are full of age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Hebrews 5: 9-14

Put your heart and soul in it, don't go through the motion. "You can't shelter people in maturity, including especially your own children."

2] Cruise Control sets your life up for: BETTER DESTINATIONS.

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are the called according to HIS purpose. Romans 8: 28

3] CRUISE CONTROL sets your life up for: ADJUSTMENTS.

Create in me a clean heart, O GOD, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51: 10

Challenge: Are you going to let GOD be your CRUISE CONTROL or are you going to drive like a maniac like the Devil and the world wants you to and be OUT OF CONTROL?

Two songs songs I have for you today are "Open The Heavens" by Gateway Worship from their "Monuments" album, and "Do It Again" by Michael W. Smith from his " Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

21. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/27/2020 The subject today is "When Bad Things Happen."

3) If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? 4) The LORD is in HIS holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: HIS eyes behold, HIS eyelids try, the children of men. PSALM 11: 3-4 KJV

What does daily life look like when an earthquake rocks a third-world country, killing hundreds of thousands and leaving an already desolate nation in ruins? When a tsunami sweeps away entire villages? When a hurricane flattens everything within a one-hundred-mile radius of the shore?
    Law and order collapse when natural disasters strike. The struggle for basic survival eclipses all else. All too often, corrupt or inept governments are unable to meet the needs of their citizens when a catastrophe strikes.
    Where is ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD when it hurts? Where is ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD in the midst of injustice? Does ALMIIGHTY FATHER GOD care? These timeless questions never lose their relevance. The entire book of JOB wrestles with these questions. The psalmist also picks up the lament, and only responds that ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD is still on the throne.
    We may never understand why bad things happen or why ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD seems to be silent. But we can know that regardless of the way things appear, our loving ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD is still in control--even when things appear to be spiraling out of control. How will you trust our ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD today?

Prayer: HEAVENLY FATHER, I am always increasing my trust in YOU. When bad things happen, I learn to trust YOU without understanding. It is enough that YOU are in control. Amen.

The two songs I have for you today is "Power Loves Sound Mind" by Matthew West from his "All In" and "Homeless Few" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

22. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/28/2020 The subject today is "Rejoice!"

Rejoice in the LORD always: and again I say, Rejoice! Philippians 4: 4 KJV

Paul wrote these words from prison. Considering his circumstances, it doesn't seem like he had much reason to rejoice. Yet, he knew what many of us forget: when we have the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD on our side, we always have reason to rejoice.
    He didn't say, "Rejoice in your circumstances." He told us to rejoice in the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD. When we're feeling depressed, anxious, or lost in despair, we can think of our ALMIGHTY LORD GOD. We can remind ourselves that we are so very loved. We are special to our ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD. HE adores us, and in HIS heart, each of us is irreplaceable.
    Perhaps the reason we lose our joy sometimes is because we've let the wrong things be the source of our joy. If our joy is in our finances, our jobs, or our relationships, what happens when those things fall through? Our joy is lot.
    But when our ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD is the source of our joy, we will never lose that joy. Circumstances may frustrate us and break our hearts. But ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD is able to supply all our needs, HE is able to restore broken relationships and start new ones. HE can give us a new job or help us to succeed at our current job. Through it all, despite it all, we can rejoice in knowing that we are ALMIGHTY FATHER LORD GOD's and HE loves us.

Prayer: Dear ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, thank YOU for loving me. Help me to make YOU the source of my joy. Amen.

The song I have for you is "Satellite" by P.O.D. from their "Satellite" album.

23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/30/2020 Sorry, everyone I have been hurting in the ankles the past few days really hard, the pain has been increasing worse for the past week, good thing is I'm seeing my foot doctor next Wednesday for my monthly check-up.
    The subject today is "Meat or Mush?"

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of CHRIST, hath not GOD. He that abideth in the doctrine of CHRIST, he hath both the FATHER and the SON. 2 JOHN 1: 9 KJV

Have you had to contend with "smorgasbord CHRISTIANITY"? Suddenly your minister leaves, and as your congregation seeks a new leader, a succession of preachers fills the pulpit week after week. And every week you're being fed a different kind of spiritual food.
    Don't relax and figure you're on a spiritual vacation. This is the time to listen very carefully. You have no idea where these people come from theologically, and it might be easy to be led astray by a deep, mellow voice or a empty but high-sounding words.
    Spiritual ideas abound, but not all are sound. Sometimes it's easy to assume you're getting good meat when you're actually being served mushy, rotten vegetables. Trust me I have seen this many times in my own church, changing of ministers, some were direct wit the HOLY BIBLE and some when on their "own gospel". I will tell you one thing and this is the truth even LORD JESUS CHRIST said to the Pharisees and the Sadducees and the rest of the public to read the SCRIPTURES themselves and have unwavering faith in ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD, LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT, not in men.
    How can you tell meat from mush? Compare the message to LORD JESUS CHRIST's words. Is the preacher avoiding the HOLY BIBLE's tough commands, preaching ideas that are not biblical, or appealing to non-CHRISTIAN ideas? Better beware!
    LORD JESUS CHRIST gave us strong doctrines and good teaching to lead us into HIS truth. Faithful expositors cling to HIS WORD. They offer meat and milk--not rotten teachings! Eat well!

Prayer: Keep me aware of YOUR truth, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. I want to live on it, not on mush. Amen.

The two songs I have for you today that pretty much reflect this subject is "Mine Field" and "Counsel Of The HOLY" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

24. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/31/2020 The subject today is "Encouraging Words."

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. EPHESIANS 4: 29

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me," goes the old saying. It's not true, however. Words can--and do--hurt. Ask anyone who was bullied as a child. Discouraging, shaming words stay with a person for years, even decades.
    As we spend more time texting and giving status updates--and less time talking--we also need to be aware that whatever we "say" online stays online, for good (we can delete things, but others may have captured screen shots or printed our words out). Did you rant on Facebook about a friend or political party? (Been there, did that, and I'm highly ashamed of it.) It's out there. That comment on a blog in a moment of anger? It's out there.
    As EPHESIANS 4: 29 says, the words we choose are important...especially as the world becomes more disconnected and disinterested in the things of ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD. The way we talk, both online and off, can either attract people toward LORD JESUS CHRIST or turn them away from HIM. Today, think about the language you use and the tone you're talking with. Are your word choices helpful? Are your phrases kind? Is the tone you're taking sarcastic? Cynical? Bitter? Ask ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD to help you think before you speak (or post).

Prayer: ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD, may everything I say be helpful, kind, and encouraging to others. Thank YOU for forgiving me when I mess up, ALMIGHTY FATHER LORD GOD--because I will. Amen.

The two songs I have for you are "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel from his "Storm Front" album (before) and "Speak Life" by Toby Mac from his "Eye On It" album (after).

25. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/1/2020 The subject is "Knowing Who You are In CHRIST".

Even the righteousness of GOD which is by faith of JESUS CHRIST unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference. ROMAMS 3: 22

Sometimes we measure our value by "what we do" (our work or our talents), but this should never be. Who you are is more than a name. More than a face. More than the job/work you do. You are uniquely created, a true one of a kind. You are ALMIGHT FATHER GOD's kid. HIS. Loved. Cherished. Blessed.
    What does the HOLY BIBLE say about you? You are a new creation. A royal priesthood. A holy nation. The righteousness of ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD. A holy temple. A member of the body. A citizen of heaven. Saved by faith. Raised up by HIM. The aroma of LORD JESUS CHRIST. Filled with heavenly gifts. Delivered from the domain of darkness. Capable of doing all things through HIM who strengthens you. On and on the descriptions go.
    Wow! When you read all of those things, you begin to see yourself as ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD sees you. You're not "just" another person. You're a child of the one true KING, and HE delights in you! Today, taka close look in the mirror. Don't stare at your reflection in the usual way. Get ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD's perspective. Then begin to see yourself the way HE does.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, I need this reminder that I'm all of the things YOU say I am. First and foremost, I'm YOURS! So, no putting myself down, ALMGHTY LORD FATHER GOD! Give me YOUR eyes to see myself the way YOU see me. Amen.

The two songs I have for you today are "To The Table" and "Old Church Choir" by Zach Williams from his "Chain Breaker" album.

26. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/2/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Roadmap"; Title: "GPS"

28) Then one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, perceiving that HE had answered them well, asked HIM, "Which is the first commandment of all?" 29) JESUS answered him, "The first of all the commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the LORD our GOD, the LORD is one. 30) And you shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment. 31) And the second like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." Mark 12: 28-31 LORD JESUS CHRIST already knew what Ten Commandments were, because HE created them and gave them to Moses. Now everyone back in the Old Testament days and the Scribes in the New Testament days supposed when GOD told them to love your "neighbor" as yourself, they thought to only love fellow Israelites and hate everyone else, wrong! ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD through our LORD JESUS CHRIST told the really meaning of "Love thy neighbor as yourself" meaning everyone, even those you don't like!

1] Know Where You Are:
    1) Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; 2) But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in HIS law he meditates day and night. 3) He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall, prosper. 4) The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind drives away. 5) Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement, nor the sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6) For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish. Psalm 1: 1-6

Don't center your life among things and people against GOD, in other words, don't get distracted and get detoured away from GOD!

23) Search me, O GOD, and know my heart: try me, and know my anxieties; 24) And see of there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23-24

2] Know Where You Need To Go:
    1) Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2) looking unto JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of GOD. Hebrews 12: 1-2

Be careful which way you lean.

3] Know Where Your Resources Are:
    "Make the Connection"
    1) Connection To LORD JESUS CHRIST
    2) Connection To Community
    3) Connection To Serving
    4) Connection to Others

The two songs I have for you today are "Yes I Will" by Vertical Worship from their "Bright Faith Bold Future" and "Cornerstone" by Hillsong Worship.

27. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/3/2020 The subject today is "Unlock The Door".

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of HIS calling, and what the riches of the glory of HIS inheritance in the saints. Ephesians 1: 18

Math is a language all its own. Unfortunately, many students struggle to learn that language. Sometimes they never understand it completely but retain enough of the language to make it through required courses. In many cases it requires another person who speaks "math" to help struggling students unlock the door to the language barrier.
    Your spiritual life is also a different language. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's ways are not the ways of this world. Often HIS ways of doing things are similar to learning a new language. Prayer can unlock the door to understanding ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's WORD and HIS design for your life. As you spend time with ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD in prayer asking for understanding of HIS WORD, HIS truth will speak to you in a brand-new way. The HOLY SPIRIT will help you unlock the secrets of HIS purpose and plan for your life.
    Discovering HIS purpose for your life can be exciting, if you're willing to open the door to a new adventure with HIM.
    A little fact; did you know Heavy Metal legends Alice Cooper and Ozzy Osborne are born-again Christians? Quoting Alice Cooper, "Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a CHRISTIAN, that's a tough call. That's real Rebellion!" Did you also know most of their famous hits are centered living a better, truthful, faith filled life? Wow! Even When Ozzy Osborne was with the band Black Sabbath, their main song "Black Sabbath" lyrics was about getting right with GOD before you die, wow!

Prayer: Heavenly ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, thank YOU for the HOLY BIBLE. Help me to read it with understanding and come to know YOU in a whole new way. Amen.

The two songs I have for you are "Make YOU Mine" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album and "In GOD We Trust" by Stryper from their "In GOD WE Trust" album.

28. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

08/04/2020 The subject is "One Big Family."

46) While HE yet talked to the people, behold, HIS mother and HIS brethren stood without, desiring to speak with HIM. 47) Then one said to HIM, Behold, THY mother and THY brethren stand without, desiring to speak with THEE. 48) But HE answered and said unto him that told HIM, Who is MY mother? and who are MY brethren? 49) And HE stretched forth HIS hand towards HIS disciples, and said, Behold MY mother and MY brethren! 50) For whosoever shall do the will of MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same is MY brother, and sister, and mother. Mathew 12: 46-50

LORD JESUS CHRIST's family had heard of the crowds of people looking for healings. They were understandably worried. When someone announced their arrival, LORD JESUS CHRIST asked this question [ 48) But HE answered and said unto him that told HIM, Who is MY mother? and who are MY brethren? ] that seemed to deny them. Harsh! Was HE having a bad day?
    Part of the importance we place on family comes from the fear of strangers, but each "stranger" is beloved by ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. LORD JESUS CHRIST wasn't excluding HIS mother and brothers--HE was expanding the definition of family. HE goes on to say [ 50) For whosoever shall do the will of MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same is MY brother, and sister, and mother. ] .That's a pretty wide net to cast--but it goes further. Even those who haven't done the will of the ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD can join the family if they repent and they are all welcome into the family.
    The idea of a universal family sounds very "summer of love." The "flower power" generation grasped the concept of loving humanity, but they sometimes put more faith in sex and drugs than in ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and our great COUNSELOR the HOLY SPIRIT.
    The idea of a family in which we are all ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's children is like G. K. Chesterton's description of CHRISTIANITY. It "has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found difficult and not tried." A true family of LORD JESUS CHRIST is still possible. It begins when we lay aside fear and hold out a hand.

Prayer: I am honored to be a member of YOUR family, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. Allow me to see beyond my own family and to reach out in love to all my sisters and brothers in YOUR SON and my SAVIOR, LORD JESUS CHRIST. Amen

The songs I have for you today are "Bleed The Same" featuring Toby Mac and Kirk Franklin by Mandisa from her "Overcomer: The Greatest Hits" and "Work In Progress" by Leanna Crawford from her "Crazy Beautiful You" album ( I saw Leanna Crawford in concert, she is an excellent artist!)

29. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/6/2020 The subject is "Foolproof."

4) Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. 5)Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. PROVERBS 26: 4-5

Sceptics love to point out what they believe are contradictions in the HOLY BIBLE. Well, here's one if there was ever one. The only problem is, of course, that this is no contradiction. King Solomon gave these two contrasting pieces of advice, deliberately stating one right after the other, to make it clear that we respond differently in different circumstances. King Solomon later pointed out, "To every thing there is a season," (ECCLESIASTES 3: 1) and "A wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgement" (ECCLESIASTES 8: 5).
    The kind of answer you give a fool (the word here means a "self-confident person") depends on how caught up in their self-confident opinions they are, what are the circumstances are, and who's standing around listening. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD may lead you to give them a serious answer (in contrast to their proud chatter) or a humorous, foolish answer (to show them how foolishly they are talking).
    With a full-blown fool, it's best to bite your tongue and refrain from saying anything at all (Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words. PROVERBS 23: 9). No matter what you say, it won't persuade them.

Prayer: Dear ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, when I don't know how to respond to a foolish opinion, show me. Give me the proper answer, or lead me to keep still. Amen.

I have three song for you "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne from his "The Collection" album, "Bring Me Down" by Pillar from their "Where Do We Go From Here" album, and "Rock On" by KJ-52 from his "It's Pronounced Five-Two" album.

30. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/7/2020 The subject is "Choose Life."

The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. JOHN 10: 10

Too often, it seems as if the negatives of life outweigh the positives. The bills are piling up. Your friends and family need your time and attention. So does your boss. You're exhausted and lacking mental focus. Life begins to cave in around you....It's just too much!
    GOD's WORD, though, shows us the lie--and the "liar"--behind those defeating thoughts. We have an enemy who delights in our believing such negative things, an enemy who wants only destruction for our souls. But LORD JESUS CHRIST came to give us life! We only have to choose it, as an act of the will blended with faith.
    ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD is always a gentleman--HE's not going to force HIS life on us. But when we rely on HIM alone, HE will enable us to not only survive but thrive in our daily routine.
    Each day, let's make a conscious decision to take hold of LORD JESUS CHRIST offers us--life, to the full.

Prayer: LOVING ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, help me daily to choose YOU and the life YOU want me to give me. Give me the eyes of faith to trust that YOU will enable me to thrive. Amen.

The two songs I have for you today are "Fear Is A Liar" and "To The Table" by Zack Williams from his "Chain Breaker" album.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  31. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/9/2020 The continuing of the "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Roadmap"; Title: "Tourist Trap: Making Memories."

14) But ever man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15) Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. JAMES 1: 14-15 KJV

Sin Causes You To:
    1) Leave the Road.
    The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. PROVERBS 12: 15 KJV

2) Interrupt your Progress.
    WHEREFORE seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. HEBREWS 12: 1 KJV

3) Re-Center on CHRIST.
    If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 JOHN 1: 9 KJV
    REPENTANCE is NOT something YOU SAY, but something that YOU DO!
    Repentance is Returning Home.
    Therefore if any man be in CHRIST, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 CORINTHIANS 5: 17 KJV

Repentance:
    1) Repentance is not getting caught but coming clean.
    2) Repentance is not denying our sin.
    3) Repentance is not diminishing our sin by down playing nor partially confessing it while saying it is not a big deal.
    4) Repentance is not managing our sin or trying to keep it under control.
    5) Repentance is not blaming or shifting or sin passing their responsibility. (My sin is not as bad as their sin. Wrong!) (The devil made me do it; no, you did it! Own up to it!)
    6) Repentance is not excusing our sin.
    7) Repentance is not so much about someone else's sin.
    8) Repentance is not about manipulating GOD and/or people. (If you give me this, I promise not to do this again. Yeah, right. :rolleyes: )

True repentance welcomes real accountability.
    True repentance receives grace, mercy, and love.

LORD JESUS CHRIST died on the cross to give us Repentance, Grace, Mercy, and Love!
    24) The said JESUS unto HIS disciples, If any man will come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow ME. 25) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for MY sake shall find it. 26) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27) For the SON of MAN shall come in the glory of HIS FATHER with HIS angels; and then HE shall reward every man according to his works. 28) Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste death, till they see the SON of MAN coming in HIS kingdom. MATTHEW 16: 24-28 KJV

Challenge: Seek TRUE REPENTANCE so we can all be in heaven one day my fellow brothers and sisters! I don't want any of us being left in hell for eternity in torments.

The three songs I have for you today are "The Old Rugged Cross", "What A Friend We Have in JESUS", and "I Want To Stroll Over Heaven With You" sung by Alan Jackson from his "Precious Memories Collection".

32. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/10/2020 The subject is "Shining Light."

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. MATTHEW 5: 14 KJV

LORD JESUS CHRIST's disciples knew all about the darkness. Centuries before electricity had been harnessed to provide light (and devices, you tell the younger generation that, they would freak out, lol.) , people made do with fires and oil lamps. When the sun went down, darkness ruled.

So when LORD JESUS CHRIST told HIS followers that they are the light of the world, the image meant a great deal to them. Light that overtakes the darkness--light to illuminate the way to the SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST. What an amazing concept!

LORD JESUS CHRIST tells us twenty-first-century followers to be light, too, boldly and unashamedly flooding the darkness that surrounds us. How do we do it? First, by living the life ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD calls us to--not sinless, but forgiven. Second, by sprinkling our conversations with evidence of our faith. Did something good happen? (Almost like everything we share on this board like the subject by Miss @AlexaWu , "Positive Things" post.) Share that blessing with others and give ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD, HIS SON LORD JESUS CHRIST, and our COUNSELOR the HOLY SPIRIT the credit for it. When someone ask about the peace they see in you, share the joy of our SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Being a light of the world is not about being a HOLY BIBLE thumper or bashing others over the head with religion. (Though a lot of people are pretty dense and thickheaded. :p I'm pretty dense myself at times.) It's about living our genuine faith that allows LORD JESUS CHRIST's light to break through our everyday lives. With that goal in mind, shine!

Prayer: LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOU are my true light. Even though I alone can't shine as brightly as YOU, I ask that YOU shine through me as I seek to follow after YOU. I know I won't be perfect, but I also know that YOUR grace has me covered. Amen.

The two songs and and informational BIBLICAL video I have for you are "Phil Robertson BIBLICALY surprises thieves" by Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty from his podcast "Phil In The Woods from Blaze TV", "Replace ME" by Family Force 5 from their "Business in The Front, Party In The Back" album, and "Let YOUR Love Pour Out" by I AM THEY from their "Trial & Triumph" album.

33. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/13/2020 Sorry folks, the past few days I've been hurting with the ankles, the foot doctor tried a few shot of steroids in the ankles for the past few weeks to relieve the pain, no good, so now I have to see my pain management doctor to up the dosage on the Gabapentin on orders for the foot doctor. Well today's subject is "Togetherness."

Next to him repaired Uzziel the son of Harhaiah, of the goldsmiths. Next unto him also repaired Hananiah the son of on of the apothecaries, and they fortified Jerusalem unto the brad wall. NEHEMIAH 3: 8

When Nehemiah started rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem, he used all sorts of people. The perfume makers and goldsmiths may have supplied the means, or they may actually have put stone upon stone. Besides these artisans were merchants and rulers of districts. Men of different tribes worked side by side. Some repaired areas they had a personal interest in. Shallum repaired a section with his daughters. Priests and temple servants labored. Some were less than diligent; others were zealous.

Nehemiah called all believers to do the ALMIGHTY FATHER LORD GOD's work. And, working together, they rebuilt the city walls in an amazing fifty-two days! The fact that they were surrounded on all sides by enemies may have been a further incentive.

Faith is in a similar position today. We only have one enemy (Lucifer, Satan, The Devil, Father of Lies, Prince of Darkness), but we make him stronger when we treat our brothers and sisters (in faith and those of not in faith, we are brothers and sister to each other not just in faith but we are also brothers and sisters from the blood line of Adam and Eve as well as Noah and Naamah, face it, whether you like it or not, we are all a bunch of incest cousin hillbillies, lol ) as Satan's reinforcements. By allowing politics and interpretations to divide church from church we only weaken the city of ALMIGHTY FATHER LORD GOD.

Make the common denominator belief in HIM and we will build a wall with all HIS people on the inside and only Satan left on the outside.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER LORD GOD, lead me to unite with my fellow believers and bring more of my fellow brothers and sisters on this world to YOU, because when we band together there is nothing that can destroy our love and devotion toward YOU and YOUR work. Amen.

The five songs I have for you are; "Power Love Sound Mind" and "All In" by Matthew West from his "All In" album, "J Train" by Toby Mac from his "Momentum" album, "Love Train" by Big & Rich from their "Horse Of A Different Color" album, and "We Are One" by KISS from their "Psycho Circus" album.

34. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/15/2020 The subject today is "In Hand."

And HE is before all things, and by HIM all things consist. COLOSSIANS 1: 17

ALMIGHTY SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST holds our world together in bot the spiritual and the physical realm. It's not that HE wraps HIS arms around our universe to keep it from falling apart. Rather, ALMIGHTY SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST fine-tuned our Earth for life and continually preserves those conditions.

Earth's precise distance from the sun is essential to life. If Earth were five percent closer, rivers and oceans would evaporate from a strong greenhouse effect. Move five percent farther away, both water and carbon dioxide would freeze. Too cold or too hot means no life.

Even our sterile moon makes life possible by stabilizing the tilt of Earth's axis. Without the moon's steady pull, Earth's tilt could randomly swing over a wide range, resulting in temperatures too hot and too cold for life and erratic seasons.

Astronomers are also discovering how other planets in our solar system actually help Earth. For example, the huge planet Jupiter deflects many comets from entering the inner section of the solar system, where they could easily hit Earth with devastating results.

Through science we discover the physical laws ALMIGHTY SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST designed and created for our universe. Through the HOLY BIBLE study we unearth the spiritual laws ALMIGHTY SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST designed and created for us. Look to ALMIGHTY SAVIOR LORD JESUS CHRIST to hold your life together.

Prayer: YOU knit the heavens and Earth together perfectly. YOU blessed me with spiritual laws to help me live abundantly here on earth and forever with YOU in heaven. I praise YOU, ALMIGHTY LORD GOD! Amen.

The three songs I have for you today are; "Turn Your Eyes Upon JESUS" sung by Alan Jackson from his "Precious Memories Collection" album, "HE Still Does (Miracles) by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album, and "When We All Get To Heaven" sung by Alan Jackson from his "Precious Memories Collection" album.

35. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

8/16/2020 The continuing of the "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Roadmap"; Title: "Vehicle Maintenance."

10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of HIS might. 11) Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand. 14) Stand therefore, having your loins girth about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the SPIRIT, which is the word of GOD: 18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the SPIRIT, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. 19) And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20) For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. Ephesians 6: 10-20 KJV

1] The ROAD is UNCERTAIN:
    2)My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3) Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4) But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1: 2-4 KJV
    The Enemy is the Devil, be prepared against him and his fellow fallen angels (demons).
    Obedience is time consuming and hard, but it is worth it in the end, especially in Heaven!

2] The WORK is INDESPENSABLE:
    1) I CHARGE thee therefore before GOD, and the LORD JESUS CHRIST, who shall judge the quick and the dead at HIS appearing and HIS kingdom. 2) Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4) And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5) But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 2 Timothy 4: 1-5 KJV
    Be the CHRIST-servant like you should be now and forever, even up-to Judgement Day!

3] The ROAD will be TRAVELED AGAIN:
    Even by your loved ones and others!
    Keep the Maintenance Up! Pass it on!
    13) Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in CHRIST JESUS. 14) That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the HOLY GHOST which dwelleth in us. 2 Timothy 1: 13-14 KJV

The two songs I have for you are "Only KING Forever" by Elevation Worship, "This We Know" by Kristian Stanfill from his "Follow YOU Anywhere" album, and "My Liberty" by Zach Williams from his "Chain Breaker" album.