Inspirational Bible Verses and Songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

11/8/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Scared"; Title: "Sharing Our Faith, have Child-like Faith!"

"Lost people are more amazed at our silence than offended at our message."

1] The Wall of Vulnerability:
    [LORD JESUS CHRIST speaking] 37) He that loveth father or mother more than ME is not worthy of ME: and he that loveth son or daughter more than ME is not worthy of ME. (Now GOD did not mean that you to should not love your family and friends at all, just don't put them equal nor above LORD FATHER GOD, LORD JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT.) 38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after ME, is not worthy of ME. 39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for MY sake shall find it. 40) HE that receiveth you receiveth ME, and he that receiveth ME receiveth HIM that sent ME. 41) He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward. 42) And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto, he shall no wise lose his reward. MATTHEW 10: 37-42 KJV

Being vulnerable in our faith brings about a clear picture of who LORD FATHER GOD really is.

2] The Wall of Complexity:
    18) And JESUS, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. 19) And HE saith unto them, Follow ME, and I will make you fishers of men. 20) And they straightway left their nets, and followed HIM. 21) And going on from thence, HE saw other two brethren, James the son of Zeb'e-dee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zeb'e-dee their father, mending their nets; and HE called them. 22) And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed HIM. MATTHEW 4: 18-22 KJV

Share your faith simply. LORD JESUS CHRIST will save.

18) And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying. All power is given unto ME in heaven and in earth. 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST: 20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. MATTHEW 28: 18-20 KJV

8) Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: 9) Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. 10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: 11) Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. 12) For the eyes of the LORD are over the righteous, and HIS ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the LORD is against them that do evil. 13) And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 14) But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 15) But sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16) Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in CHRIST. 17) For it is better, if the will of GOD be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. 18) For CHRIST also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that HE might bring us to GOD, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the SPIRIT: 19) By which also HE went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 1 PETER 3: 8-19 KJV

Steps in Breaking down our walls and build bridges:
    Read the WORD.
    Read commentaries.
    Pray for everything and everyone.

First step: Have LORD JESUS CHRIST in the Center of our hearts.
    But sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 PETER 3: 15 KJV

Second step: Speak with Gentleness and Respect.
    15) But sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts: and be ready always to give and answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16) Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in CHRIST. 1 PETER 3: 15-16 KJV

1) When therefore the LORD knew how the Pharisees had heard that JESUS made and baptized more disciples than John, 2) (Though JESUS HIMSELF baptized not, but HIS disciples,) 3) HE left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4) And HE must needs go through Sa-ma'ri-a. 5) Then cometh HE to a city of Sa-ma'ri-a, which is called Sy'char, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. 6) Now Jacob's well was there. JESUS therefore, being wearied with HIS journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. 7) There cometh a woman of Sa-ma'ri-a to draw water: JESUS saith unto her, Give ME to drink. 8) (For HIS disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.) 9) Then saith the woman of Sa-ma'ri-a unto HIM, how is it that THOU, being a Jew, asketh drink of me, which am a woman of Sa-ma'ri-a? for the Jews have no dealings with the Sa-ma'ri-ans. 10) JESUS answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of GOD, and WHO it is that saith to thee, Give ME to drink; thou wouldest have asked of HIM, and HE would have given thee living water. 11) The woman saith unto HIM, SIR, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast THOU that living water? 12) Art THOU greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle? 13) JESUS answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. 15) The woman saith unto HIM, SIR, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw. 16) JESUS saith unto her, GO, call thy husband, and come hither. 17) The woman answered and said, I have no husband. JESUS said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband: 18) For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly. 19) The woman saith unto HIM, Sir, I perceive that THOU art a prophet. 20) Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21) JESUS saith unto her, Woman, believe ME, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the FATHER. 22) Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the FATHER in spirit and in truth: for the FATHER seeketh such to worship HIM. 24) GOD is a SPIRIT: and they that worship HIM must worship HIM in spirit and truth. 25) The woman saith unto HIM, I know that Mes-si'as cometh, which is called CHRIST: when HE is come, HE will tell us all things. 26) JESUS saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am HE. 27) And upon this came HIS disciples, and marvelled that HE talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest THOU with her? 28) The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, 29) Come, see a MAN, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the CHRIST? 30) Then they went out off the city, and came to see HIM. JOHN 4: 1-30 KJV

Third step: Show CHRIST in your actions.
    Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in CHRIST. 1 PETER 3: 16 KJV

1) Then drew near unto HIM all the publicans and sinners for to hear HIM. 2) And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, this MAN receiveth sinners, and eateth with them. 3) And HE spake this parable unto them, saying, 4) What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? 5) And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6) And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbors, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. 7) I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. 8) Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? 9) And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbors together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost. 10) Likewise, I say unto you there is joy in the presence of the angels of GOD over one sinner that repenteth. 11) And HE said, A certain man two sons: 12) And the younger of them said to his father, FATHER, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living. 13) And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. 14) And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. 15) And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed the swine. 16) And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. 17) And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18) I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, 19) And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. 20) And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21) And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22) But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23) And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24) For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry. 25) Now his elder son was in the field" and as he came and drew neigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing. 26) And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant. 27) And he said unto him, Thy brother is come home; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound. 28) And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came out his father out, and intreated him. 29) And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends. 30) But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. 31) And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. 32) It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found. LUKE 15: 1-32 KJV

Tear down the walls of fear blocking your faith to the rest of the world!
    18) And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto ME in heaven and in earth. 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST: 20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. MATTHEW 28: 18-20 KJV

Christianity is not a religion, but a relationship with GOD. Religion has rules, a relationship doesn't have rules!

I have six songs for you today; "Only KING Forever" by Elevation Worship, "YOU Cannot Be Stopped" by JESUS Culture, "Here Again" by Elevation Worship, "The Trial" and "Outside the Wall" (both about tearing down the wall) by Pink Floyd from their "The Wall" album, "Song Of Deliverance" and "Everything Changed" by Zach Williams from his "Chain Breaker" album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNXii1gzhk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVV6bYenFY

Okay the last two song links work, youtube is just being a dick again, sorry.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  2. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

GOD works miracles when we least expect it, thank you for sharing your story Travis! :)

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/14/2020 The subject today is "You've Got GOD's Attention".

7) I will bless the LORD, WHO hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. 8) I have set the LORD always before me: because HE is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. PSALMS 16: 7-8 KJV

Phone calls, text messages, someone shouting your name from down the hall--they can all interrupt and completely end a conversation with someone else. Worse yet, once you've regrouped from the distraction, you find that the person you were talking to wasn't even listening in the first place.

Have you ever been in a crowd desperately trying to get someone's attention? Maybe you were telling someone something very important, while they looked over you to see who else was in the room. It can make you feel worthless.

Your ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY LORD FATHER GOD would never do that. HE loves you and values every moment you are willing to give to HIM. You are HIS focus. HIS eyes are constantly on you; HIS ears are tuned to to your every word. HE's seen every tear you've cried and celebrated every joy of your heart with you.

Even when you feel most alone, you can trust that HE is there. HE is your constant audience. The more time you spend with HIM, the more you will realize that HE has a lot to share with you. If you return the favor by giving HIM your attention, HE will lead you, guide you, show you things that you'd never discover on your own. HE wants to share your life today.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, thank YOU for giving me YOUR undivided attention. Show me the plans YOU have for me today. Amen.

The two songs I have for you today are: "I Am Understood?" by Relient K from their "Two Lefts Don't Make A Right...But Three Do" album, "Never Let You Down" (Featuring Hunter and Tara) by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album.

4. “Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭15:4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JerryVestal likes this.
  5. “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.”
    ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:4-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

JerryVestal likes this.
  6. Brother’s and sister’s I could use some prayers. I’m still feeling righteous anger towards my girlfriend moms who crossed a line two weeks ago. Two weeks ago I visited my grandfather who doesn’t have that much time left January the hospice nurse said back in July. Two weeks ago I was kicked out of my girlfriend parents house after I told them I visited my grandfather and the day after I already left the nursing home 2 staffers going infected by COVID. Before her mom kicked me out and had her dad send me home her mom told me that I should have never visited or seen my grandfather. 2 weeks later I still have that righteous anger for her.

7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I'm praying for you and your grandfather and your family, Travis. As far as your girlfriend's parents, you had no idea that the staffers had Covid, so that is not on you or anyone else, so her parents should keep their opinions to themselves about you visiting your ailing grandfather. I can understand their worry about contracting the covid, but like I said, no one knew at that time of your visit until much later. I am sure if the "shoe was on the other foot", they would would expect a more merciful and comforting response from you. Ask GOD to give your girlfriend's parents some godly common sense and Christ-like sympathy to you and your family. At the same time ask GOD to calm the storm in your heart and soul and focus more on loving your family and friends around you. Stay strong and faithful to GOD my Christian brother.

8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/16/2020 The November message is focused on Thanksgiving and what we should be thankful for. The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "The Family Table"; Title: "Family Is Best Experienced Together."

1] Experienced Simply:
    31) Therefore, when he was gone out (meaning Judas of Iscariot), JESUS said, Now is the SON of MAN glorified, and GOD is glorified in HIM. 32) If GOD be glorified in HIM, GOD shall also glorify HIM in HIMSELF, and shall straightway glorify HIM. 33) Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek ME: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. 34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35) By this shall all men know that ye are MY disciples, if ye have love one to another. JOHN 13: 31-35 KJV

16) For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17) For GOD sent not HIS SON into the world the world to condemn the world; but that the world through HIM might be saved. 18) He that believeth on HIM is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten SON of GOD. 19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in GOD. JOHN 3: 16-21 KJV

2] Experienced With Caring For Each Other:
    25) That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26) And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honored, all members rejoice with it.
    1 Corinthians 12: 25-26 KJV

3] Experienced Relationally:
    10) He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11) But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not wither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. 12) I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for HIS name's sake. 13) I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known HIM that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the FATHER. 14) I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known HIM that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the WORD of GOD abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. 1 JOHN 2: 10-14 KJV

Challenge: Who is sitting at your family table?

The four songs I have for you today are: "Glory To GOD Forever" by Steve Fee, "This We Know" by Kristian Stanfil, "Faithful Now" by Vertical Worship, and "Bleed The Same" (Featuring Toby Mac and Kirk Franklin) by Mandisa from her "Overcomer: The Greatest Hits" album.

9. “Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.”
    ‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭NIV‬‬

JerryVestal likes this.
  10. ““Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.”
    ‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

JerryVestal likes this.
  11. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/20/2020 The continuing of "Make the Connection" Series; Message: "The Family Table"; Title: "Fierce Families (eager and intense)".

No perfect families, no perfect people, no perfect churches, except when we are with GOD in Heaven.
    37) Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38) Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the HOLY GHOST. 39) For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our GOD shall call. 40) And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. 41) Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. 42) And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43) And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 44) And all that believed were together, and all things common; 45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 46) And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart. 47) Praising GOD, and having favour with all the people. And the LORD added to the church daily such as should be saved. ACTS 2: 37-47 KJV

1] Fierce Dedication To Each Other:
    1) BEHOLD, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! 2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; 3) As the dew of Her'mon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. PSALMS 133: 1-3 KJV

1) PUT them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work. 2) To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. 3) For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 4) But after that the kindness and love of GOD our SAVIOR toward man appeared, 5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the HOLY GHOST; 6) Which HE shed on us abundantly through JESUS CHRIST our SAVIOR; 7) That being justified by HIS grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in GOD might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. 9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10) A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11) Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself. TITUS 3: 1-11 KJV

2] Fierce Devotion To Each Other:
    9) Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11) Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the LORD; 12) Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13) Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. 14) Bless them which persecute you; bless, and curse not. 15) Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. 16) Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. 17) Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18) If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is MINE; I will repay, saith the LORD. 20) Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thrist, give him drink; for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21) Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. ROMANS 12: 9-21 KJV

3] Fierce Tirelessness With Each Other:
    9) Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11) Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the LORD; 12) Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13) Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. 14) Bless them which persecute you; bless, and curse not. 15) Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. 16) Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. 17) Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18) If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is MINE; I will repay, saith the LORD. 20) Therefore if tine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thrist, give him drink; for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21) Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. ROMANS 12: 9-21 KJV

4] Fierce Purpose With Each Other:
    4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. 5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6) Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7) Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 8) Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 1 CORINTHIANS 13: 4-8 KJV

The five songs I have for you today are "Grace Is On Our Side" Vertical Worship, "Come Thou Fount" by Gateway Worship, " O Come To The Altar" by Elevation Worship, "To The Table" by Zach Williams from his "Chain Breaker" album, and "Love, Oh Love" by Lionel Richie from his "Front To Back" album.

12. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/21/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "The Family Table"; Title: "Table Manners Part 1".

1] Sit In The Right Seat At The Table:
    7) And HE put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when HE marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them, 8) When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him; 9) And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room. 10) But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room: that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee. 11) For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. 12) Then said HE also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbors; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee. 13) But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: 14) And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just. LUKE 14: 7-14 KJV

Stop complaining, be satisfied!

2] Bring Something To The Table:
    7) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 8) And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. 9) Use hospitality one to another without grudging. 10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of GOD. 11) If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of GOD; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which GOD giveth: that GOD in all things may be glorified through JESUS CHRIST, to WHOM be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 1 PETER 4: 7-11 KJV

Your INNER GROWTH is more important an your OUTTER GROWTH.

3] Observe What Is On The Table:
    1) TO every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3) A time to kill, and time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6) A time to get, and time to lose; a time to keep, and time to cast away; 7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. ECCLESIATES 3: 1-8 KJV

Prioritize; enjoy life in the long haul.

4] Take Your Time At The Table:
    12) Put on therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as CHRIST forgave you, so also do ye. 14) And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15) And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16) Let the word of CHRIST dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the LORD. 17) And whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD JESUS, giving thanks to GOD and the FATHER by HIM. COLOSSIANS 3: 12-17 KJV

Take the time to spend with each other and love each other.

Challenge: Who's Family table are you at? The world's of GOD's?

The four songs I have for you today are; "Give Me Faith" by Elevation Worship, "Waymaker" (featuring Vanessa Campanga and Madelyn Berry) by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album, "Turn! Turn! Turn! ( There Is A Season) by the Byrds from their "Turn! Turn! Turn!" album, "Homeless Few" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album, and "Healing Rain" by Michael W. Smith from his "Healing Rain" album.

13. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/24/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "The Family Table" ; Title: "Table Manners Part 2".

1] Keeping Things Hot:
    1) O GOD, THOU art my GOD; early will I seek THEE: my soul thristeth for THEE, my flesh longeth for THEE in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 2) To see THY power and THY glory, so as I have seen THEE in the sanctuary. 3) Because THY lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise THEE. 4) Thus I will bless THEE while I live: I will lift up my hands in THY name. 5) My soul shall be satisfied as with marr5ow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise THEE with joyful lips: 6) When I remember THEE upon my bed, and meditate on THEE in the night watches. PSALMS 63: 1-6 KJV

Things we need, information.

2] They Need Help With That:
    1) WE then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 2) Let every one of us please his neighbor for his good to edification. 3) For even CHRIST pleased not HIMSELF: but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on ME. ROMANS 15: 1-3 KJV

Help each other grow.

3] Be First In Line:
    17) Brethren, be followers together with me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an example. 18) (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of CHRIST: 19) Whose end is destruction, whose GOD is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the SAVIOR, the LORD JESUS CHRIST: 21) WHO shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto HIS glorious body, according to the working whereby HE is able even to subdue all things unto HIMSELF. PHILIPPIANS 3: 17-21 KJV

Set the example for everyone to live. Practice what you preach!

4] Letting Go Is Not An Option:
    18) And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto ME in heaven and in earth. 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST: 20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. MATTHEW 28: 18-20 KJV

Walk with others.

12) Put on therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any many have a quarrel against any: even as CHRIST forgave you, so also do ye. 14) And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15) And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16) Let the word of CHRIST dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the LORD. 17) And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD JESUS, giving thanks to GOD and the FATHER by HIM. COLOSSIANS 3: 12-17 KJV

The five songs I have for you today are: "Yes I Will" by Vertical Worship, "Cornerstone" by Hillsong Worship, "Here Again" by Elevation Worship, "Thank YOU Part 1" by Infinite from their "The Others" album, and "Open My Eyes" by Brandon Heath from his "FAITH HOPE LOVE REPEAT" album.

14. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/28/2020 The subject today is "A Very Important Phrase".
    And it came to pass... Found More Than 400 Times In The King James Bible.

What tremendous words of encouragement! Headaches, toothaches, car troubles, clogged drains, personality conflicts, corona virus pandemics, lockdowns, families ill and distances---all come only to pass. We can focus on the ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, and HE will bring us through.

There are times in life when we think we can't bear one more day, one more hour, one more minute. But let's not get down--for no matter how bad things seem at the time, they are temporary. The situation will pass; life will go on. Tomorrow will be another day with new victories and challenges--but always with new grace as well.

What's really important is how we handle the opportunities before us today, whether we let our trials defeat us or look for the hand of ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD in everything. HE's giving us more chances to glorify HIM in the daily events in our lives.

Everyday, week, and year are made up of things that "come to pass"--so even if we fail and/or things go "side-ways or upside-down" in our lives, we needn't be disheartened. Other opportunities--better days--will come. Let's look past those hard things today and glorify the name of the ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD and know HE has us in HIS hands and will make things right in time, we just have to have love, faith and trust in HIM!

Prayer: LORD JESUS CHRIST, how awesome it is that YOU send or allow these large, medium, and little things that will pass. May we recognize YOUR hand in them today and praise YOU for them and YOU will get us through them, even though we may not understand it at the time. Amen.

The song I have for you today is "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon and Garfunkel from their "Bridge Over Troubled Water" album.

15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/30/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "The Family Table"; Title: "Five People You Need At Your Family Table".

And the LORD GOD said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. GENESIS 2: 18 KJV

1] GOD:
    8) For MY thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY ways, saith the LORD. 9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways, and MY thoughts than your thoughts. ISIAH 55: 8-9 KJV

3) When I consider THY heavens, the work of THY fingers, the moon and the stars, which THOU hast ordained; 4) What is man, that THOU art mindful of him? and the SON of MAN, that THOU hast visitest him? 5) For THOU hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. PSALMS 8: 3-5 KJV
    We all need to hear GOD's advice and HIS love for us.

2] Paul:
    12) Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of CHRIST JESUS. 13) Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in JESUS CHRIST. 15) Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, GOD shall reveal even this unto you. 16) Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. 17) Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk, so as ye have us for an ensample. 18) (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of CHRIST: 19) Whose end is destruction, whose GOD is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the SAVIOR, the LORD JESUS CHRIST: 21) WHO shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto HIS glorious body, according to the working whereby HE is able even to subdue all things unto HIMSELF. PHILIPPIANS 3: 12-21 KJV

3] Barnabas:
    36) And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, 37) Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
    ACTS 4: 36-37
    We need a "Cheer-leader".

4] Timothy:
    1) PAUL, an apostle of JESUS CHRIST by the commandment of GOD our SAVIOR, and LORD JESUS CHRIST, which is our hope; 2) Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy and peace, from GOD our FATHER and JESUS CHRIST our LORD. 3) As I besought thee to abide still at Eph'e-sus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, 4) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. 1 TIMOTHY 1: 1-4 KJV

5] Samaritan Women:
    7) There cometh a woman of Sa-ma'ri-a to draw water: JESUS saith unto her, Give ME to drink. 8) (For HIS disciples were gone away uto the city to buy meat.) 9) Then saith the woman of Sa-ma'ri-a unto HIM, How is it that THOU, being a JEW, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Sa-ma'ri-a? for the Jews have no dealings with the Sa-mar'itans. 10) JESUS answsered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of GOD, and WHO it is that saith to thee, Give ME to drink; thou wouldest have asked of HIM, and HE would have given thee living water. JOHN 4: 7-10 KJV
    Don't sweat the petty things! (and don't pet the sweaty things! :D)

The four songs I have for you today are "YOU Cannot Be Stopped" by JESUS Culture; "Make YOU Mine" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album, "Replace Me With YOU" by Family Force from their "Business Up Front Party In The Back: Diamond Edition" album, and "See The Light" by TobyMac from his "The Elements" album.

16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/1/2020 The subject today is "Worth Reaching Out."

HE is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from HIM; HE was despised, and we esteemed HIM not. ISAIAH 53: 3 KJV

Eight hundred years before LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, the prophet Isaiah predicted that HE would take on the sins of the world for our salvation.

His description of a man we would rather not look at, a man bent under the burden of sin, might apply to lots of people in the world today. We probably all know someone we would rather not talk to: nasty people, evil people, or just plain unpleasant people. But they weren't meant to be like that! (I am just as guilty as well of ignoring some people, I just hope and pray to be a better person like ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD wants me to be.) Sins, theirs and others, have twisted their lives.

They didn't take that burden on board for us, and they certainly didn't do it for our salvation. But that doesn't mean we should look away or walk past. We tend to do so because, if we reach out to them, they might bring us down. People certainly felt the same about LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

But knowing there is a soul ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD loves in there, knowing that in the least of these the ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the LORD HOLY SPIRIT is to be found, our reaching out in HIS name might just be the saving of them.

Prayer: The world is fraught with trouble, and evil people seem to reign; but ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, in each of them there is a soul worth winning. Show me how I can help. Amen.

I have four song you would really like this subject today; "Love Broke Thru" by TobyMac from his "THIS IS NOT A TEST" album, "Hero (Red Pill Remix)" by Superchick, "Hello My Name Is" by Matthew West from his "Hello My Name Is: Greatest Hits" album, and "Healing Rain" by Michael W. Smith from his "Healing Rain" album.

17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/3/2020 The subject today is "Don't Be Shy."

17) And there was delivered unto HIM the book of the prophet E-sa'ias. And when HE had opened the book, HE found the place where it was written, 18) The SPIRIT of the LORD is upon ME, because HE hath anointed ME to preach the gospel to the poor; HE hath sent ME to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19) To preach the acceptable year of the LORD. 20) And HE closed the book, and HE gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on HIM. 21) And HE began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. LUKE 4: 17-21 KJV

At the start of a mission that would change the world, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST declared HIMSELF the ANOINTED ONE in front of a hometown audience. More than a few jaws would have dropped, but the listeners were quite civil about it--until HE wouldn't play the game they way they wanted. Then they tried to throw HIM off a cliff! These individuals knew LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST's parents, and they had known HIM as a child. Now HE was shaking their world.

People who come to faith later in life or Christians who find themselves in a faithless environment (perhaps in the workplace) face the same dilemma. It's difficult to stand up in front of people who know your shortcomings and say, "I am a CHILD of ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD." Some will think you've flipped; others will poke fun. Who needs the hassle? It's much easier just to do good works and keep quiet, isn't it?

But that isn't what it's all about. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT wants to be heard. LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST spoke up--now ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD wants us to do the same.

Face others and tell them who you are. It won't be easy, but ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD will provide the courage. When you proclaim what LORD JESUS CHRIST said To preach the acceptable year of the LORD. LUKE 4: 19 KJV and HIS continued message; And HE began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. LUKE 4: 21 KJV. The scripture is fulfilled in you!

Prayer: Dear ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, take away any shyness I have about sharing YOU with my family and friends. YOU are my FATHER, and I and proud to let others know. Amen.

The two song I have for you are; "Somebody's Gonna Praise HIS Name" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album and "City On Our Knees" by Toby Mac.

18. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.””
    ‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬
    This Bible verse means a lot to me right now. My heart hurts right now yesterday afternoon 12:30 IL time my last grandparent became the next causality of Covid. My grandpa lived a long long life of 87 years and I am so blessed that our father put my grandfather in our lives.

JerryVestal likes this.
  19. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/8/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; the December message is: "Alone"; Title: "Alone". This is probably appropriate with the Covid-19 lockdowns and how we are all feeling right now with out human contact with family and friends. But also on a spiritual level with FATHER GOD, HIS SON JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT.

1] Mary:
    26) And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from GOD unto a city of Galilee, name Nazareth, 27) To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28) And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the LORD is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29) And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of saltation this should be. 30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with GOD. 31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32) HE shall be great, and shall be called the SON of the HIGHEST: and the LORD GOD shall give unto HIM the throne of his father David: 33) And HE shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of HIS kingdom there shall be no end. 34) Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35) And the angel answered and said unto her, The HOLY GHOST shall come upon thee, and the power of the HIGHEST shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the SON of GOD. 36) And, behold, thy cousin Elizabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37) For with GOD nothing shall be impossible. 38) And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the LORD; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. Luke 1: 26-38 KJV
    During that time any woman found pregnant out of wedlock was persecuted and stoned to death. But Mary had faith in GOD no matter what happened. Also, fun fact Mary's cousin, Elizabeth, was the mother of John the Baptist; so JESUS CHRIST and John the Baptist are cousins.

2] Joseph:
    18) Now the birth of JESUS CHRIST was on this wise: When as HIS mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the HOLY GHOST. 19) Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20) But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son a David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HOLY GHOST. 21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call HIS name JESUS: for HE shall save HIS people from their sins. 22) Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the LORD by the prophet, saying, 23) Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call HIS name EM-MAN'U-EL, which being interpreted is, GOD with us. 24) Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the LORD had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25) And knew her not till she had brought froth her firstborn son: and he called HIS name JESUS. SAINT MATTHEW 1: 18-25 KJV
    Even though it was an arranged marriage, Joseph like many other guys could have publickly shamed Mary and her family and called the whole thing off, but he was good guy and decided not to embarrass Mary, but GOD had better plans, as you can tell from the SCRIPTURES.

3] GOD's WORD:
    18) And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto ME in heaven and in earth. 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST: 20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. SAINT MATTHEW 28: 18-20 KJV

38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD. ROMANS 8: 38-39 KJV

Challenge: Never loose heart, ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD , HIS SON LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and our COUNSELOR THE HOLY SPIRIT is with you always!

The five songs I have for you today are: "O Come, O Come EMMANUEL!" Traditional Hymn, "Angels We Have Heard On High" Traditional Hymn, "Come THOU long Expected JESUS" Traditional Hymn, "It Came Upon The Midnight Clear" Traditional Hymn, and "Huron Carol" by Sarah Mc Lachlan from her "Wonderland" Christmas album.

20. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/10/2020 The subject today is "Faithful Example."

31) Then said JESUS to those Jews which believed on HIM, If ye continue in MY word, then are ye MY disciples indeed; 32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. SAINT JOHN 8: 31-32 KJV

LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST taught us how to live in two ways. HE spoke words of wisdom, making very clear what ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD expected of us. But even more importantly, HE taught by example. It seems that people say "JESUS did this" or "JESUS did that" more often than "JESUS told us to do this." We remember things best by being shown.

We can say anything we want. We can tell everyone we are followers of LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and we can put on quite a show for those around us. All of us have probably known people who attend church and pretend to be Christians on Sunday but seem to be anything but Christians during the rest of the week, even I had that problem, but I am trying to do better everyday, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST said this road of Christianity wasn't going to be easy for us mortals.

LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST said, though, that we are truly HIS followers if we are faithful. That means we continue to be Christians outside of church. We live the WORD of GOD every day, and although we may have failures, we strive to live as closely to LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST's teaching as we can. As it is so well said in SAINT JOHN 8: 31 KJV, we must remain faithful. The ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT is certainly faithful to us!

Prayer: LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, YOUR faithfulness to me is so great. YOU'VE set the perfect example for living, and YOU are so patient with me while I try to be like YOU. Thank YOU, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

I have two songs for you today; "In GOD We Trust" by Styper from their "In GOD We Trust" album and "Work In Progress" by Leanna Crawford from her "Crazy Beautiful You" album.

21. Amen Brother.
    “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.””
    ‭‭John‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

JerryVestal likes this.
  22. “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
    ‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:16-18‬ ‭NIV‬‬

JerryVestal likes this.
  23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/22/2020 Sorry for the long delay everyone the flu and the nerve damage in both ankles have been hitting me kind a hard the past twelve days. Nice pick up Travis! Well, today we are continuing with the "Make The Connection" Series December message: "Alone"; Title: Antidote To Being Alone."

7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of GOD; and every one that loveth is born of GOD, and knoweth GOD. 8) He that loveth not knoweth not GOD; for GOD is love. 9) In this was manifested the love of GOD towards us, because that GOD sent HIS only begotten SON into the world, that we might live through HIM. 10) Herein is love, not that we loved GOD, but that HE loved us, and sent HIS SON to be the propitiation for our sins. 11) Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12) No man hath seen GOD at any time. If we love one another, GOD dwelleth in us, and HIS love is perfected in us. 13) Hereby know we that we dwell in HIM, and HE in us, because HE hath given us of HIS SPIRIT. 14) And we have seen and do testify that the FATHER sent the SON to be the SAVIOR of the world. 15) Whosoever shall confess that JESUS is the SON of GOD, GOD dwelleth in him, and he in GOD. 16) And we have known and believed the love of that GOD hath to us. GOD is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in GOD, and GOD in him. 1 JOHN 4: 7-16 KJV

Agape: The FATHERLY love of GOD for all.

1] Love ONE ANOTHER:
    7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of GOD; and every one that loveth is born of GOD, and knoweth GOD. 8) He that loveth not knoweth not GOD; for GOD is love. 1 JOHN 4: 7-8 KJV

Love and forgive others as ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD Love and forgives you!

17) Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18) If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is MINE; I will repay, saith the LORD. 20) Therefore if thy enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21) Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
    Romans 12: 17-21 KJV

2] GOD's Love For US:
    9) In this was manifested the love of GOD towards us, because that GOD sent HIS only begotten SON into the world, that we might live through HIM. 10) Herein is love, not that we loved GOD, but that HE loved us, and sent HIS SON to be the propitiation for our sins. 1 JOHN 4: 9-10 KJV

1) IN the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. 2) The same was in the beginning with GOD. 14) And the WORD was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the FATHER,) full of grace and truth. SAINT JOHN 1: 1-2 and 14 KJV

3] Have FAITH in GOD:
    11) Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12) No man hath seen GOD at any time. If we love one another, GOD dwelleth in us, and HIS love is perfected in us. 1 JOHN 4: 11-12 KJV

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, HE it is that doth go with thee; HE will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. DEUTERONOMY 31: 6 KJV

4] The HOLY SPIRIT is a GIFT:
    13) Hereby know we that we dwell in HIM, and HE in us, because HE hath given us of HIS SPIRIT. 14) And we have seen and do testify that the FATHER sent the SON to be the SAVIOR of the world. 15) Whosoever shall confess that JESUS is the SON of GOD, GOD dwelleth in him, and he in GOD. 16) And we have known and believed the love of that GOD hath to us. GOD is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in GOD, and GOD in him. 1 JOHN 4: 13-16 KJV

36) MASTER, which is the great commandment in the law? 37) JESUS said unto him, Thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38) This is the first and great commandment. 39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. 40) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. SAINT MATTHEW 22: 36-40 KJV

Challenge: Many times we fall into feeling like there is no hope; the story of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" is good example. We have sin, guilt/shame, selfishness, worthlessness, failures, inability to connect with others, doubt, and comparison. We tend to believe there no way to break these cycles, but that is not true. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, HIS SON and our LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT helps create a better cycle of LOVE, Connection with others, HOPE, and SALVATION is possible forever! So, let ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, HIS SON LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT in your life, you'll be amazed and in awe of the greater changes in your life and spreading into other people lives!

I have five great songs for you today; "O Come All Ye Faithful" Traditional Carol, "Hark The Herald Angels Sing" Traditional Carol, "What CHILD Is This" Traditional Carol, "Glory In The Highest" by Chris Tomlin, and "No Such Thing" by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album.

24. ““Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.””
    ‭‭Luke‬ ‭2:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

JerryVestal likes this.
  25. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/28/2020 The continuing of "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Alone"; Title: "Alone Together (Many Members of the CHURCH)."

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is CHRIST. 1 CORINTHIANS 12: 12 KJV (CHURCH is "US" not a building!)

Mary:
    And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the LORD; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. SAINT LUKE 1: 38 KJV

Joseph:
    24) Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the LORD had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25) And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called HIS name JESUS. SAINT MATTHEW 1: 24-25 KJV

1] Together Fulfilling the Mission:
    6) As ye have therefore received CHRIST JESUS the LORD, so walk ye in HIM: 7) Rooted and built up in HIM, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. COLOSSIANS 2: 6-7 KJV

Relationships are not Optional. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD is Love and created relationships.

2] Together taking Responsibility:
    4) For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5) So we being many, are one body in CHRIST, and every one members one of another. 6) Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophecy according to the proportion of faith; 7) Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8) Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. 9) Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another; ROMANS 12: 4-10 KJV

LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST taught us to take Responsibility in doing HIS will and shower Love to the world.

3) Together making Adjustments:
    And not holding the HEAD, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of GOD. COLOSSIANS 2: 19 KJV (The HEAD is our LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHO is the HEAD of the CHURCH.)

Grow and Serve inside and outside the CHURCH.

4] Together creating and sharing Momentum:
    13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the SON of GOD, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of CHRIST: 14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15)But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into HIM in all things, which is the HEAD, even CHRIST: 16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. EPHESIANS 4: 13-16 KJV

Make sure ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD gets the credit not you, work together and grow together.

The two songs I have for you today are; "Joy To The World" Traditional Carol, and "O Holy Night" Traditional Carol sung by Martina McBride.

26. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

12/30/2020 The continuing and ending of the "Make The Connection" Series; Message: "Alone"; Title: "GOD With Us: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!"

22) Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the LORD by the prophet, saying, 23) Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call HIS name EM-MAN'U-EL, which being interpreted is, GOD with us. 24) Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the LORD had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25) And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called HIS name JESUS.
    SAINT MATTHEW 1: 22-25 KJV

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon HIS shoulder: and HIS name shall be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, THE PRINCE of PEACE.
    ISAIAH 9: 6 KJV

1] GOD With Us Then:
    And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. GENESIS 3: 15 KJV [FATHER GOD, LORD JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT commanding the serpent that possessed by Lucifer of what will happen.]

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon HIS shoulder: and HIS name shall be called WONDERRFUL, COUNSELLOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, THE PRINCE of PEACE.
    ISAIAH 9: 6 KJV

2] GOD With Us Now:
    22) Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the LORD by the prophet, saying, 23) Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call HIS name EM-MAN'U-EL, which being interpreted is, GOD with us. 24) The Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the LORD had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25) And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called HIS name JESUS.
    SAINT MATTHEW 1: 22-25 KJV

WHO being the brightness of HIS glory, and the express image of HIS person, and upholding all things by the word of HIS power, when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the MAGESTY on high;
    HEBREWS 1: 3 KJV

3] GOD With Us Tomorrow:
    21) And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath HE reconciled 22) In the body of HIS flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in HIS sight: 23) If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
    COLOSSIANS 1: 21-23 KJV

Three ways to allow GOD to work through you and remain in you:
    1) Pray
    2) S.O.A.R. : read the Scriptures of the HOLY BIBLE, Observe the meaning of the HOLY BIBLE, Apply the scriptures of the HOLY BIBLE in your life, Reflect GOD's WORD in your life.
    3) Plug-in with others through GOD!

The next month starting in January 2021 is a Message called "This Is Us".

The three songs I have for you today are: "O Come THOU Long Expected JESUS" Traditional Carol, "Here Comes Heaven" by Elevation Worship, and "Mary Did You Know" sung by Kenny Rogers

27. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/4/2020 The new Series: "330 (Area Code)"; Message: "This Is Us"; Title: "People in your Area."

HE must increase, but I must decrease. SAINT JOHN 3: 30 KJV
    In LORD SAVIOR JESYS CHRIST increase, but decrease in my life, to share share GOD with everyone.

23) And HE said to them all, If any man will come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow ME. 24) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for MY sake, the same shall save it. 25) For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? 26) For whosoever shall be ashamed of ME and of MY words, of him shall the SON of MAN be ashamed, when HE shall come in HIS own glory, and in HIS FATHER's, and of the holy angels. 27) But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of GOD. SAINT LUKE 9: 23-27 KJV

1) Physical Area:
    Being there for someone for anything.

2) Emotional Area:
    It's okay to be yourself, let ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT in your life, your heart, and your mind.

3) Relational Area:
    Do simple things, and let troubling things roll off your back like water water rolling off the tail of a duck. Congratulate others to encourage them, spend time with others.

4) Spiritual Area:
    Build up your connection with ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT more than your connection with devices like smartphones, hobbies, etc..

The four songs I have for you today are "Glory To GOD Forever" by Steve Fee, "YOU Cannot Be Stopped" by JESUS Culture, "Faithful Now" by Vertical Worship, "Everything" by Toby Mac from his "The Elements" album.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  28. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/9/2020 The subject today is "Remembering."

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of MY hands; thy walls are continually before ME. ISAIAH 49: 16 KJV

A phone number, a homework assignment, and item to pick up at the grocery store--we might jot any of these reminders on our hand if a piece of paper isn't available. We know if we write something on our hand we will see it. How can we not? We use our hands all day, every day. They are always in front of us.

When the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD said HE has engraved us on the palm of HIS hands, HE was telling us that HE remembers us. All day, every day, HE remembers us. We are of utmost importance to HIM. We cannot be forgotten. When HE submitted HIMSELF to Calvary's cross and allowed nails to be driven through HIS hands, HE was remembering us. Our names are in those scars.

ROMANS 8: 34 KJV says, WHO is HE that condemneth? It is CHRIST that died, yea rather, that is risen again, WHO is even at the right hand of GOD, WHO also maketh intercession for us. LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST is remembering us in constant prayer to the ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. HIS eyes never close and HIS memory never fails. ALMIGHTY LORD GOD remembers us.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, thank YOU that through LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST YOU have brought me to YOURSELF, YOU reign over my life, and YOU always remember me. Amen.

The two songs I have for you today are; "Scars" by I AM THEY from their "Trial & Triumph" album and "Satellite" by P.O.D. from their "Satellite" album.

29. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/23/2021 Sorry everyone, the past few weeks I have been in excruciating pain in the ankles to the point I hope I don't have to have more surgeries again, but it may look that way. The subject today is " Comforted and Comforting."

3) Blessed be GOD, even the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, the FATHER of mercies, and the GOD of all comfort; 4) WHO comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of GOD. 5) For as the sufferings of CHRIST abound in us, so our consolations also aboundeth by CHRIST. 2 CORINTHIANS 1: 3-5 KJV

Young children find comfort in a pacifier or a stuffed animal. Perhaps the most common comfort to them is a special blanket. As we grow older, comfort is harder to find. Certainly, a warm blanket or a hot bath will bring temporary comfort when we are cold. A talk with a friend may soothe your worried heart a bit. But real comfort is found in a relationship with the ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the COUNSELOR HOLY SPIRIT, the HOLY TRINITY that is ONE. No matter what trial or trouble you are facing to day, HE is there to comfort you. You can rest in ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD,LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the COUNSELOR HOLY SPIRIT. You can come to HIM and lay down your concerns. You can talk with HIM, listen to HIM, or even just speak HIS name. There is power and peace to be found in the name of your SAVIOR.
    One extra benefit to finding comfort in the LORD is that you are then better equipped to comfort others. You can offer a word of compassion to another who is experiencing a similar hurt to the one you have known. You are ready to comfort because you have been comforted.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, please comfort me in that area of my life that troubles me. Equip me to comfort those around me. Amen.

The three songs I have for you today are: "The Elements" and "I Just Need U." by TobyMac from his "The Elements" album and "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath from his "FAITH HOPE LOVE REPEAT" album.

30. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/26/2021 The continuing of "330" Series; Message: "This Is Us"; Title: Connecting to Community."

6) Now know I that the LORD saveth HIS anointed; HE will hear him from HIS holy heaven with the saving strength of HIS right hand. 7) Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our GOD. 8) They are brought down and fallen; but we are risen, and stand upright. 9) Save, LORD: let the KING hear us when we call. PSALMS 20: 6-9 KJV

1) LORD, who shall abide in THY tabernacle? who shall dwell in THY holy hill? 2) He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. 3) He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbor, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbor. 4) In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoreth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. 5) He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved. PSALMS 15: 1-5 KJV

10) And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king. 11) And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: HE will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. 12) And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. 13) And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. 14) And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. 15) And he will take the tenth of your seed, and give to his officers, and to his servants. 16) And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. 17) He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. 18) And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day. 19) Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; 1 SAMUEL 8: 10-19 KJV ( The foolish tribes of Israel wanted to be ruled by tyranny with no freedoms like other kingdoms around them, rather than be free and follow GOD's will.)

34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35) By this shall all men know that ye are MY disciples, if ye have love one to another. SAINT JOHN 13: 34-35 KJV

"GOD is looking for those with whom HE can do the Impossible--what a pity that we plan only the things that we can do by ourselves." A. W. Tozer (Pastor, Author)

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. ISAIAH 40: 31 KJV

S.O.A.R.
    SCRIPTURE:
    What SCRIPTURE is sticking out to you?

OBSERVATION:
    Write you thoughts about what it means on something really interesting that you noticed.

APPLICATION:
    Write how you will apply this verse in your own life and share this with your Community Group.

REFLECTION:
    How did you do with last week's application?
    What is your next step with someone who has no connection to LORD JESUS CHRIST?
    Pray about what ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD is revealing to you through S.O.A.R.
    What in life isn't going well?

"If you look at your circle and don't get inspired, you don't have a circle, you have a cage."

Seven reasons to be in a Community Group:

We believe that the journey of life is better when you are connected with people who you get to share the journey with.

1) In a community group, you are noticed.

2) In a community group, you are a Difference Maker.

3) Community groups give you an extended family.

4) Community groups allow you to search and ask questions.

5) Community groups provide advice and support.

6) Community groups improve your how we process life.

7) Community groups improve your attitude.

I have three songs for you today: "Raise A Hallelujah" by Bethel Music, "Give Me Faith" by Elevation Worship, and "Waymaker" (featuring Vanessa Campagna and Madelyn Berry) by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  31. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

1/29/2021 The continuing of "330" Series; Message: "This Is Us"; Title: "Connecting To CHRIST."

LORD JESUS CHRIST is I AM
    30) HE must increase, but I must decrease. 31) HE that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: HE that cometh from heaven is above all. SAINT JOHN 3: 30-31 KJV

5) Thomas saith unto HIM, LORD, we know not whither THOU goest; and how can we know the way? 6) JESUS saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME. 7) If ye had known ME, ye should have known MY FATHER also: and from henceforth ye know HIM, and have seen HIM. SAINT JOHN 14: 5-7 KJV

1) The Calming Center of CHRIST:
    Prayer centers LORD JESUS CHRIST in our lives.
    Prayer has to be constant.
    Our desire is to please LORD JESUS CHRIS.
    Our center reflect our most important things in life.
    Appreciate the presence of LORD JESUS CHRIST.

2) The Center of CHRIST shapes lives:
    HIS power, powers us.
    It's about LORD JESUS CHRIST's purpose.
    Move beyond information. (In other words, instead of just sitting on your ass reading the the word and listening to word only, get off your lazy ass and do GOD's will and help others and in the process tell others about ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the COUNSELOR HOLY SPIRIT and how they made a difference in your life and how the GREAT I AM can make difference in theirs as well! I'm guilty of this as well, so we are all in the same sinking ship, so lets hop in GOD's boat that never sinks!)

The three songs I have for you today are: "Healing Rain" by Michael W. Smith from his "iWorship: No Boundries" album"Make You Mine" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album, and "Everthing" by TobyMac from his "The Elements" album.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  32. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

02/06/2021 Hi everyone, I'm feeling better and my pain management doctor has me on a higher dose of Gabapentin (800 mg instead of 600 mg), so far so good on the less flare-ups and reduction of normal nerve pain in the ankles. So let's do another continuing of the" "330" Series; Message: "This Is Us"; Title: "Connecting To Serve."

[LORD JESUS CHRIST Speaking] 4) Abide in ME, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in ME. 5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in ME, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without ME ye can do nothing. 6) If a man abideth not in ME, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7) If ye abide in ME, and MY words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8) Herein is MY FATHER glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be MY disciples. 9) As the FATHER hath loved ME, so have I loved you: continue ye in MY love. 10) If ye keep MY commandments, ye shall abide in MY love; even as I have kept MY FATHER's commandments, and abide in HIS love. SAINT JOHN 15: 4-10 KJV

20) Then came to HIM the mother of Zeb'e-dee's children with her' sons, worshipping HIM, and desiring a certain thing of HIM. 21) And HE said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto HIM, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on THY right hand, and the other on the left, in THY kingdom. 22) But JESUS answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto HIM, We are able. 23) And HE saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of MY cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on MY right hand, and on MY left, is not MINE to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of MY FATHER. 24) And when the ten heard it, they were moved with indignation against the two brethren. 25) But JESUS called them unto HIM, and said, Ye know that the princes of the the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. 26) But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 27) And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: 28) Even as the SON of MAN came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give HIS life a ransom for many. SAINT MATTHEW 20: 20-28 KJV

[LORD JESUS CHRIST Speaking] 1) TAKE heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your FATHER which is in heaven. 2) Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 3) But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4) That thine alms may be in secret: and thy FATHER which seeth in secret HIMSELF shall reward thee openly. 5) And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6) But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy FATHER which is in secret; and thy FATHER which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7) But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8) Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your FATHER knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask HIM.
    SAINT MATTHEW 6: 1-8 KJV

1) Serve GOD Simply:
    Don't seek approval!

2) Serve Others Practically:
    Work together and build relationships!

3) Serve GOD and Others Spiritually:
    Exercise your FAITH with GOD and others the same way an athlete, bodybuilder, and weightlifter exercises.
    Connect to ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the COUNSELOR HOLY SPIRIT, Community, and Serving!

23) For I have received of the LORD that which also I delivered unto you, That the LORD JESUS the same night in which HE was betrayed took bread: 24) And when HE had given thanks, HE brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is MY body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of ME. 25) After the same manner also HE took the cup, when HE had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in MY blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of ME. 26) For as often as ye eat this bread. and drink this cup, ye do shew the LORD's death till HE come. 27) Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the LORD, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and the blood of the LORD. 28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the LORD's body. 30) For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 31) For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32) But when we are judged, we are chastened of the LORD, that we should not be condemned with the world. 33) Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. 34) And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come. 1 CORINTHIANS 11: 23-34 KJV

The three songs I have for you today are; "Yes I Will" by Elevation Worship, "KING of My Heart" by John and Sarah McMillian, and "ANOTHER In The Fire" by Hillsong United.

33. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

02/08/2021 The continuing of "330" Series; Message: "This Is Us"; Title: "Connecting To Others".

18) And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto ME in heaven and in earth. 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST: 20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. SAINT MATTHEW 28: 18-20 KJV

1] Who in the World are you?
    Access To GOD:
    Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. HEBREWS 4: 16 KJV

Reconciled:
    17) Therefore if any man be in CHRIST, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18) And all things are of GOD, WHO hath reconciled us to HIMSELF by JESUS CHRIST, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19) To wit, that GOD was in CHRIST, reconciling the world unto HIMKSELF, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20) Now then we are ambassadors for CHRIST, as though GOD did beseech you by us: we pray you in CHRIST's stead, be ye reconciled to GOD. 21) For HE hath made HIM to be sin for us, WHO knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in HIM. 2 CORINTHIANS 5: 17-21 KJV

Citizenship:
    20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the SAVIOR, the LORD JESUS CHRIST: 21) WHO shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto HIS glorious body, according to the working whereby HE is able even to subdue all things unto HIMSELF. PHILIPPIANS 3: 20-21 KJV

2] What in the world DO YOU KNOW?
    Read the HOLY BIBLE .
    Let ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the COUNSELOR LORD HOLY SPIRIT be the center of your life and share it with others everywhere and anytime near you.

3] Where in the WORLD are YOU GOING?
    HIS power, powers us.
    It is about LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST's purpose for us to Move Beyond Information!

10 Things that take Zero talent:
    1) Time 6) Smile
    2) Persistence 7) Love
    3) Effort 8) Talking
    4) Not Comparing 9) Patience
    5) Caring 10) Encouragement

The three songs I have for you today are: "Open Up Our Eyes" by Elevation Worship, "Chain Breaker" by Zach Williams from his "Chain Breaker" album, and "Love Broke Thru" by TobyMac from his "THIS IS NOT A TEST" album.

34. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

02/9/2021 The subject today is "Look to the Promise."

23) Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for HE is faithful that promised;) 24) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. HEBREWS 10: 23-25 KJV

"I promise to pick up the dry cleaning." " The check is in the mail, I promise." How lightly we use the word promise. We toss it around with very little meaning attached. The definition of promise is a statement telling someone you will definitely do something, or that something will definitely happen in the future. The use of the word means you can hang your hat on it! This some thing is coming. Oh how often we fail to carry through with our word. It's wonderful we can know for sure--definitely--that ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's promise is eternal.

ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's WORD contains promises we can and must depend on the HOLY BIBLE is a priceless gift, a tool ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD intends for us to use in our lives. Too often we look away from "The MANUAL."

Are you tired and discouraged? Fearful? Be comforted in the promises ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD has made to you through HIS WORD. Experiencing worry or anxiety? Be courageous and call on ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the COUNSELOR HOLY SPIRIT. HE will protect you and then use you according to HIS purposes. Are you confused? Listen to the whisper of the COUNSELOR HOLY SPIRIT, for our GOD is not a GOD of confusion.

Talk to HIM, listen to HIM, trust HIM. Trust HIS promises. HE is steadfast, and HE will be by your side. Always.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, how we thank YOU for YOUR promises. YOU are steadfast, loving, and caring. We cannot praise YOU enough. Amen.

The song I have for you today is "Miracles" (featuring Mark Gutierrez) by Michael W. Smith from his "Awaken: The Surrounded Experience" album.

35. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

02/11/2021 The continuing of "330" Series; February Message: "Matters Of The Heart"; Title: "Compassionate Heart."

12) Put on therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering. 13) Forebearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as CHRIST forgave you, so also do ye. 14) And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15) And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16) Let the word of CHRIST dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the LORD. 17) And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD JESUS, giving thanks to GOD and the FATHER by HIM. COLOSSIANS 3: 12-17 KJV

1] Lift Your Eyes Up:
    35) And JESUS went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. 36) But when HE saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. 37) Then saith HE unto HIS disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38) Pray ye therefore the LORD of the harvest, that HE will send forth laboroures into HIS harvest. SAINT MATTHEW 9: 35-38 KJV

Help Those you can whom you are in contact with.

2] Have a Compassionate Heart:
    Being compassionate is not always easy, so don't be afraid to take the hard and impossible, GOD will turn the impossible into the possible!

3] Those Who Know Do:
    We are "The Harvesters" of Compassion, we work for GOD, so we must follow LORD JESUS CHRIST's example of Compassion. Connect with everyone you meet, even those you might not get along with or dislike. They need GOD's Compassion too!

The three songs I have for you today are: "O Come To The Altar" by Elevation Worship, "Open Your Eyes" by Stryper from their "Reborn" album, "Give Me YOUR Eyes" by Brandon Heath from his "FAITH HOPE LOVE REPEAT" album.