Huggable Kimberly Love..again!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Kimberly and I had a fun crazy party in June when I was there last. She always leaves you with great memories and wanting to see her again. I didn't see her anywhere around the first day or so of my trip..but then on Tuesday I was in the parlor when some dude came in and called a lineup...I never do the lineup thing..but it's always fun to sit on the sofas behind the ladies and watch the reaction of the guys face when a friggin' huge lineup comes out..lol.

As I'm sitting there I had to do a double take at Kimberly walking out. She looked different...I'm talking extra HOTTT this time!. I'm thinking "is that Kimberly?" WTF?? Her hair looked darker and she was leaner than I remember. I had never seen her looking better.

It's always great seeing Kimberly and I just want to snuggle up to her every time. I always want to try and make some time for her when I'm there and I told her so. Her smile just blows me away..

The next day, MusicMan and I split up and I headed to the LR with Kimberly on my mind. I have to say here that I love just hanging out and talking to Kimberly and the other ladies and staff at the LR. It's part of the whole experience and I always know I'm hanging out with great friends.

Finally Kimberly grabbed me and we headed back to pick up where we had left off last time... There's something so unique about Kimberly...she sooo "girl next door" and down to earth. What a turn on! I feel like I want to hang out in a tree house with her somewhere..lol. (ohhh what an idea :twisted: ) Kimberly is a quick learner and figured me out pretty quick from last time..she didn't forget things.. :wink: It was another awesome party and they keep getting more fun and exciting every time..lol

I have to say here again that Kimberly is looking hot!. I can recognize when someone has been working out. I work out a lot myself. And I knew Kimberly had been stepping it up recently. I could see the results. She finally admitted it..lol. It always impresses me when I see results like that. I know the dedication it takes..and it can be a painfully slow process. Baby...I noticed :wink:

Thanks for being so cool..fun and sexy Kim. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. Nice review.

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Kimberly is gorgeous and so down to earth! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

4. Great review!

Kimberly was indeed looking smoking hot as usual!

MusicMan

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed! She's always looking sexy!!!

6. I'm not surprised that you keep having a great time with Kimberly, she's awesome! :)

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Kimberly is very passionate. I can only imagine you two in a tree house [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Yes she is. Somehow I keep ending up back in her room at the end of the night :shock:

DD

9. Lol...yep I can just see myself sitting in a tree house with her...never know..could happen :wink:

DD

10. :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Kimberly is indeed quite huggable! Hehe... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awwww... kisses! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. Parties with Kimberly Love always get better and better :) I know from experience! Glad you had a great time, DD!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I always have fun with Kimberly and It seems like I always eventually end up snuggling up next to her as the night goes on..lol....that's my girl in the tree house!!(one of these days) :wink:

DD

15. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Hope to see you again soon, sweetie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

17. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

You are so sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]