About Me HERE'S A YOU TUBE VIDEO OF DENNIS HOF & ME TALKING ABOUT MY LUMPIAS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 17, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I made "Lumpias" today!!! Who wants some?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4372.jpg

4. I just now saw this! How cool!

5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I love when you cook! I already know what I am eating for dinner tonight!

6. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

*Sighs softly* So hard to watch! Such an amazing man!

IMG_1269.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JessicaKitten for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

When schedule a party with me, I will cook Lumpias for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. CUMISHA YOU ARE AWESOME!! THANK YOU FOR FEEDING ME ALL THE TIME!!!!

13. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

You definitely feed us all well cumisha!

joe carbols likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments. You are awesome too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe carbols likes this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi there @AjaMercury the Chef @cumishaamado also makes some great Polish Stuffed Cabbage, Polish Stuffed Peppers, Kluskie Kapusta, kielbasa and sauerkraut with Polish Spaetzle.

If you’re really nice to Cumi she might even make Stuffed Baked Brie with Razzleberry jelly

Cumi is so much more than just another pretty face. She is the total package

AjaMercury likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I've bake your "Bake Brie with the Razzleberry Jelly" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  17. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*Glen appears at Kit Kat again*
    Staff: YOU again?!
    Me: Yep! Cumisha around?
    Staff: Yes. Let me guess, Filipino food again?
    Me: Nope! It's Polish and German food, with Baked Brie.
    Staff, with eyes rolling: What's next?
    Me: Well, I heard she makes a killer roast...why are you crying?

joe carbols likes this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome @cumishaamado. I have enjoyed teaching you how to cook some of my favorites. Besides the ladies at Kit Kat. I know @origlegman will enjoy those great Polish foods that I shared with you

To try some thing unique when you make stuffed Brie try to use strawberry preserve ( the kind with the fruit in it). It adds an unique texture. Or toasted salted pecans or walnuts.

Next time I’ll bring some roasted toasted cinnamon almonds that we can chop up. Mmmmm mmmmmm good

19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Very cute joke there @hikino

Strange when I go to Kit Kat to see @cumishaamado my reception is much different. It goes like this:

Joe appears at Kit Kat
    Staff: welcome back. Let me give you s great big hug!
    Me: is Cumi around?
    Staff: yes. Staff then pics up my grocery bags and takes me to the kitchen. And says oohhhhh what have we here??? Whatcha going to make
    Me: some thing special.
    Staff: (0ver the intercom) ladies “Joe” is in the house a home cooked dinner will be ready in 90 minutes
    Ladies of the house : hi Joe thanks for making dinner ( and then the hugs come all over me)
    Cumi: hi handsome what are you making today followed by some great hugs and DFK’s

I’m just glad the ladies enjoy some Polish soul food

20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Ah, but Joe, you're a well established presence there, with deeply appreciated skills.

joe carbols likes this.
  21. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And what happens if we're both there?

*Glen appears right after Joe begins to cook*
    Staff: Jesus H. Christ! YOU AGAIN?!
    Me: Yep! I heard Joe Carbols is here and cooking. Oh man, I can smell it from here!
    Staff: You don't want to see Cumisha?
    Me: Of course I want to see Cumisha! But I'm here for field testing.
    Staff, slightly taken off-balance: Field testing?
    Me: Yes, I'm here to conduct, analyze and compare and contrast the cooking of one of your satisfied clients versus the cooking of one of your established, talented ladies. The perfect opportunity to conduct said test is right now, and it was most fortuitous that I was here. One must take advantage of opportunities.
    Staff: And where will you post your results?
    Me: Why, on the message board, of course. I might talk to Alice and Kiteh to see if it can go on the podcasts or livestreams or other media.
    Staff (sighing): Oh, just come in.
    Me: Thanks. You know, you should build an entrance for me.
    Staff (sighing more): We are......

joe carbols likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Oh thanks for “chapter 2” there @hikino.

If I can quote Jake Blues, when I’m with @cumishaamado “or going to make like Mr. Chesterfield”, cuz I SATISFY!!

Aloha!!

23. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words, sir. And I bow before your superior skills and abilities...I am not worthy!

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the kind words @hikino. Thank you very much. I doubt that kind compliments fit me directly don’t forget “Little Joe” is called “Little Joe” for a reason

Just like Southside Johnny used to sing “it’s not the meat, it’s the motion”. I think I’ve heard @cumishaamado tell me the same thing

25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Do not sell yourself short (so to speak). That nature didn't give us, shall we say, standard length tools, doesn't mean we can't employ them. Indeed, it's because they're non-standard that puts the emphasis on skill, ability and experience.

As I like to say, a .22 caliber bullet, in the right hands, will kill you just as effectively as a .50 caliber bullet in average hands.

joe carbols likes this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @hikino for the kind comments. I understand your analogy between a .22 and .50 caliber. Given a choice I would rather be hit with the larger caliber vs. the .22. Too much ricochet with a .22 and too messy. The large caliber just goes right thru you.

There is so much more than the Chaka Chaka when I have an encounter with @cumishaamado. given nature has not given me the “the standard length tools” some how Cumi is able to work her magic to allow both of us a fantastic orgasmatic good time. Cumi has never ever disappointed me.

I agree skill, ability and experience are very important but the main driving force with me and Cumi also includes a sincere desire to be together if only for a short time.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I made 134 Lumpias today!!! After you party with me, I will cook my famous homemade "Lumpias" for you!!! Book an appointment with a Deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

So that's 44 lumpias for me, 44 for @SophiaSparks, 44 for @joe carbols and 2 for @cumishaamado for quality control purposes....what's everyone else going to eat? :D:p

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Heheheh - you're funny!!!! Thanks for sharing your funny thoughts and comments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and compliments!!! I love cooking for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - you are making me laugh @hikino !!! Heheheh!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for your kind words and support!!! I can't wait to meet you in September!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me