About Me HERE'S A YOU TUBE VIDEO OF DENNIS HOF & ME TALKING ABOUT MY LUMPIAS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 17, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love making Lumpias - Here's a You Tube Video of Dennis Hof & Me talking about my "Lumpias":[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

HannahFetish likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @CherryLane and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish and CherryLane like this.
  5. JanelleLotus
    Chat with Me

JanelleLotus Well-Known Member

I’m upset that I never got the chance to meet that amazing man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HannahFetish likes this.
  6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Of course Cumisha! I love ya both! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's "Post Directory" Thread CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

HannahFetish likes this.
  7. I had so much fun having you teach me how to roll/make your lumpias today! I can't wait to try them! Thank you!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for helping me roll them today!!! I'm cooking them now and they will be ready in 10 minutes!!! Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  9. They were amazing!!!! I loved eating them a lot!!

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great video! God Bless that man!! Thank you for sharing Lovely Lady!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. Yes i love them they are sooo good!!! Party with this gorgeous lady and get you some lumpias today!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @HannahFetish for the yummy compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @BigAlbowski and your kinds words and compliments!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @BigAlbowski for liking my post and you have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KaylaStorm for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @aztecwarrior2881 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @HannahFetish for liking my post and you have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! Dennis Hof will always be remembered in our hearts and he's legend will continue!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sierraflyer likes this.
  23. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

This is super cute! I'ts really nice being able to hear his voice.

sierraflyer likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CharlieDaze for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are super sexy and adorable too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Love ya too!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @CherryLane and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

I love this video so much. I truly miss Dennis everyday and this video made me smile. Thank you so much for sharing Cumisha!

xoxo

Cherry Lane~ Loverof the Year 2018
    Let's Connect Today! [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's Post Directory Thread CLICK HERE
    LRN Profile Page CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @CherryLane and I miss Dennis too!!! Dennis will always be in our memories and hearts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @CherryLane and you're welcome!!! Dennis' spirit will alway be us!!! He has built a fabulous "Empire"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CharlieDaze for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are so sweet @CherryLane!!! Thanks for your kind words!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for your kind words and compliments!!! I miss Dennis too but he will always be in our hearts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]