About Me HERE'S A YOU TUBE VIDEO OF DENNIS HOF & ME TALKING ABOUT MY LUMPIAS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 17, 2018.

1. I love Lumpia’s!! I enjoyed watching the video! Xoxo

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @NyaMoore for your kind words and compliments!!! I should cook Lumpias for you sometime!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NyaMoore likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Dennis loved my "Lumpias"!!! He'll always be remember in our hearts and spirit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NyaMoore likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @NyaMoore for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NyaMoore likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Dennis will always be in our memories having his "Lumpias" at "Tea Party" or when he has a "Special Guest" and he would ask me to cook "Lumpias" for them!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants me to cook my yummy Lumpias for you?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @NyaMoore for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @CherryLane and you're welcome!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

This is a great video Cumisha!! Your lumpias are very tasty! Make sure you come in and try them out for yourself!!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yummy!!! I'll have to make more "Lumpias" again soon!!! Thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JenniferLynn likes this.
  13. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha you are so sweet!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JenniferLynn and you're welcome!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JenniferLynn likes this.
  15. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

Thank you love <3

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JenniferLynn and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love you too @CherryLane!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Thank you for share this video.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Sophia Sun

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SophiaSun and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

When you book a party with a 10% Deposit, I will cook you Lumpias after our party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My homemade "Lumpias" were one of Dennis Hof's favorite food!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  27. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Your Lumpia’s are amazing! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @StacyPretty for your kind words and compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

You always make such amazing Lumpias! Dennis always loved the girls' cooking

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and compliments!!! Dennis loved my home made "Lumpias"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me