HAYDEN BROOKS INFO.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO. GOOD NEWS

I love this quote...I believe that as well.

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I saw Hayden on a Tyra episode the other day. :( She seemed like such a lovely woman.

3. She really was...

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Oh, you had the chance to meet her?

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a tragic story!!! Such a beautiful girl! May she rest in peace.

6. My prayers to her family & friends & to the other families & friends of the other victims involved.....Our world is not always as safe & lovely as we hope it to be....God be with families & friends.

7. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO. GOOD NEWS

Justice is indeed blind, but it will get you in the nuts. I have had the pleasure to know Hayden a year ago, I believe in summer of 2009. Dennis had invited me to ride with him, and needless to say, I was stunned at the offer. Of course, I rode with him. In that limo was Hayden, along with Max. They were sweet and Hayden tried her best to show me her knowledge of anime and manga. I'm glad to see that justice has been served, and I hope that as she looks on us, she is happy that she gave us so many wonderful memories. I'm still trying to get back to the Bunnyranch!

8. Re: MURDERER CHARGED

Thank you Dennis for posting that, it made me sad to think people can be cruel, that is why Dennis has 3 houses of fantasy and great paradises...

9. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Ugh, everytime I see this post come up, I feel sooooo sad. RIP. :cry:

10. It's so sad to think about that. It's almost unfathomable to think she's been gone that long. A true beauty inside and out. I dearly miss her! :(

11. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/mass/the-cathouse-murders/7-david-allen-tyner.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/noto ... tyner.html</a>

12. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Devastating. :cry: :x

13. Ya know this has been going on now for 2 years ! Why can't we just leave this alone , and let this poor girl Rest in Peace ??

Chili

14. I just joined the message boards a week or two ago, and just started watching the old Cathouse episodes to get caught up for December. After reading everybody's memories of that Hayden was such a nice person, it reminds me of a poem I heard once at the funeral of a friend that died young as well. It is called the dash poem, and was written by Linda Ellis. It speaks of how the amount of time you spend on earth is not important, it is all in how you spend it.

The Dash

I read of a man who stood to speak
    at the funeral of a friend.
    He referred to the dates on her tombstone
    from the beginning...to the end.

He noted that first came the date of her birth
    and spoke of the following date with tears,
    but he said what mattered most of all
    was the dash between those years.

For that dash represents all the time
    that she spent alive on earth...
    and now only those who loved her
    know what that little line is worth.

For it matters not, how much we own;
    the cars....the house...the cash.
    What matters is how we live and love
    and how we spend our dash.

So think about this long and hard...
    are there things you'd like to change?
    For you never know how much time is left.
    (You could be at "dash midrange.")

If we could just slow down enough
    to consider what's true and real,
    and always try to understand
    the way other people feel.

And be less quick to anger,
    and show appreciation more
    and love the people in our lives
    like we've never loved before.

If we treat each other with respect,
    and more often wear a smile...
    remembering that this special dash
    might only last a little while.

So, when your eulogy's being read
    with your life's actions to rehash...
    would you be proud of the things they
    say about how you spend your dash?

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

So sad I hope they find the person or people who have done this aweful thing.

xoxo

Natalia

16. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

CAUTION: Two year old thread!

17. Harold ,You've got the power LOCK it and let this poor gril rest in peace

Chili

18. OMG... How sad and I am so sorry. What a horrible story

19. my heart hurts everytime we talk about her. She was so beautiful and so sweet...

20. That is BEAUTIFUL ALEXIS!!! BLESS YOU.XX

21. Was the POS responsible for this ever convicted? The only news I could find online about it, was regarding his preliminary hearing.

22. How sad. :cry:

23. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I see on the br home page that FINALLY something is being done! CLICK HERE

24. That is very sad im sad i didnt get to know her

25. Here is the latest
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.wsoctv.com/news/ap/crime/trial-delayed-for-ex-marine-charged-in-death-of-4/nK7Tk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wsoctv.com/news/ap/crime/tri ... f-4/nK7Tk/</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will be at trial and want to be there for the execution. I am really not for the death penalty because of too any mistakes.

That being said, with someone you care about like Hayden, I want to be there to watch him fry.

26. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Thanks for the update Dennis.

27. Here is the latest news reel on the Hayden Brooks case

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=53978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=53978</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

28. Thanks for keeping us updated, D... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Thanks for the update.

30. Thanks for the link Kelf, your awesome.

31. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

No problem.

32. Hayden Brooks.....what can I say except she is one of the most amazing dancers I have ever seen (I dont give out that compliment lightly) and a truly kind person... I have overcome a lot in my life...but her death made me seek out specialized therapy... It affected me deeply..I still feel for her family and friends... She is still alive in our hearts...sincerely......

33. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Moderator Note: This thread is about Miss Hayden Brooks.

Any attempt to post anything, except specific relevant update information, will be treated as an attempt to hijack the thread and will be immediately deleted.

This is a special thread and is to be treated as such.

34. This thread is 3+ years old It oughta go away ,and let that poor girl RIP

Chili

35. Before this tread gets locked, or goes away, people want to know what happened to David Allen Tyner...

"In May 2012, Tyner pleaded guilty to six counts of first-degree murder and was sentenced to consecutive life prison sentences without the possibility of parole in a plea agreement to avoid a possible death penalty." KTVU.COM

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]