HAYDEN BROOKS INFO.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Nov 12, 2009.

1. You her I can see that, as you can imagine, I spent a lot of time with her, we traveling together, even went to the Playboy mansion, what your saying is right on the money, I love her.

2. Thank, Brooke was and is loved more than you can ever imagine. Please keep us informed.

If you would like to call me, call 1 775 246 9901 and ask for me, tell them who you are so they do not screen you into another world.

3. If I may, I would like to make a motion that the Bunny Ranch Celebrate June 27 as a new holiday every year. Brooke Phillips day, it was her birthday. Perhaps Taco Bell would be the food of choice for this holiday, That girl could sure eat that stuff. Loved that "4th meal". Maybe have a scrabble tournement, you can spice that up however you feel appropriate. The theme for the holiday would be "positive attitude" Brooke was one of the most upbeat, positive people that I have ever known. She didn't have much room for negative attitude or speech. Her glass wasn't just "half full" it was overflowing. She overcame alot of hard times in her life and still retained that cheerful disposition, dorky sense of humor and generosity. I have lots of examples, but those of you who knew her, already know what I am talking about.

4. How sad a time this event brings, family, friends and passing folks alike. A troubled time with fewer answers, than questions, a time of true pain and pain expressed in very manner. I'm Sorry! I truly am!

But my friends, this is a time that brings us all closer. Sharing in a common thread, not of grief but of caring, celebrating and sharing our special times we had with Hayden. A special time when the sadness and tears will give way special stories, laughter and hugs. When the gray and cold will melt and be replaced by the warmth of the Sun's rays and the brilliance of a blue sky that seems to go for ever. A time when all the stars in the heaven seemed to glisten their brightest and the night is full of heavenly bodies. A time when our thoughts are clear and our memories can embrace our souls.
    "I was once told many years ago, that a person never stops living as long as they are remembered by others."

"See You Around Hayden!"

5. They have him in jail, I hope he gets killed.

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I hope someone slaps the soap out of his hands in the shower then he gets killed What a pussy makes me want to go to the jail and spit right in his fuckin face

7. D I on the other hand hope he doesn't get killed, I hope he has a very long healthy life, while he slowly rots in prison, and hopefuly someone else makes him their B*tch.

8. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wow, I just heard about this not too long ago. WTF!? From what I've read Hayden seemed like a beautiful person, inside as well as out. I can't even imagine how the people who knew her feel about this. I didn't and it makes me feel so sick inside. Did the guy ever say why he did it? (Not that it matters) He deserves everything he gets. :x

9. This was such a shock to me when I read this after returning to the forums a couple of months. I have met her last August, and am proud to have met her during a significant moment in my life. I visited Nevada for the first time in my life, and met so many friendly people, even when I have nothing to give, people still acted friendly. I have met many caring people last August, one of them was so full of life, and it was Hayden. She had a thoughtful curiosity and unbridled creativity, it saddens me to think that I won't see her again to thank her for her advice that she gave me.

What she gave me was optimism for better days despite what we may all go through, and that a better world can come out of the blue. Remembering her now, I think that for her to live on in my memory, I will carry on what she taught me. That a fire of hope is brighter than any blackest night.

10. WOW! That was so well said, we all felt the same way.

11. I just still can't understand why anyone would want to hurt such a wonderful person like her...

12. StarDragon77
    Chat with Me

StarDragon77 Well-Known Member

In that respect it's almost like this person who took Hayden away also took out another light of hope, wouldn't you say?

13. In all of our fun for St. Pogus Day, I know we will have some special thoughts and memories to share about Hayden Mayden Candlelight! kisses Fire

14. I just read the tragic news today after being away from the boards for several months. From Hayden's pictures, she was a very beautiful lady. My sincerest condolences go out to Hayden's daughter and her family.

Aloha, Stingray

15. ok if no one know i decided to look it up and here is the name of the person they arrested for killing hayden David Allen Tyner and here is the article i found about it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsok.com/article/3419900?searched=Oklahoma%20City%20fire%20victim%20was%20on%20%E2%80%98Cathouse&custom_click=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsok.com/article/3419900?s ... ick=search</a>

16. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS SECOND MURDER SUSPECT?

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM AP WIRE SERVICE RE Hayden Brookes real name Brooke Phillips.

It looks like there was another suspect and they shoot him trying to arrest him,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.koco.com/video/23276180/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.koco.com/video/23276180/index.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100427_11_0_hrimgs861754&allcom=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article. ... 4&allcom=1</a>

17. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update Dennis. RIP Hayden/Brooke... :cry:

18. Thanks for the update, Dennis. I hope too that the case will have closure.

19. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Thanks very much for the update Dennis. I'm glad that the Tulsa PD has the guy off the streets.

RIP Brooke/Hayden. :cry:

20. Thank you so much for sharing this information Dennis.

21. yeah thanks for the update but dont forget about me

22. I just read that and am honestly shocked by the description and sources of her injuries. It's just so many things at once. Simply abominable.

23. I got an e mail from Brookes (Hayden) aunt she is sad. Brookes grandma passed and the sperm donor father is taking Brookes baby away from the aunt who has raised her for three years.

Aunt is looking for Brookes pictures we might have for a scrapbook. If you have any oils get them to me tab

[email protected]

Let's all do this for Brookes aunt who loves her like we do.

Thanks D

24. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That is an abomination! :x

BUMP

25. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Despite all the sadness, let's remember to celebrate the love she had for life, and how much joy she brought to everyone who knew her. I will always regret that I didn't get to know her better before this tragedy. But will choose to remember how much fun she was to be around her the brief time I was around her. I know she is watching over all of us, and I personally will toast to her everytime I visit the ranch.

We all love and miss you sweetheart!

26. Oh my goodness, what a sad story :( Im so sorry to hear about everyones loss. My love goes out to her family and friends. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet her, but with all the love everyone is showing, I know she had to be a great gal, and know that she had a wonderful life because she was loved by all of you! :) I'm sure she is in a better place now, where she can see just how much she was really loved :)
    Jessica Rose xxx

27. J Booty, you would have loved her!!

Crazy fun and loved sex, I took her many places, even NYC to do Howard Stern & Tyra, she slammed Tyra better than anyone I had ever seen!!!

We even auctioned off her Anal Virginity, its a long story for my book.

I love her and had so much fun with her,

28. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO. GOOD NEWS

GOOD NEWS!!!

I just got of the phone with Haydens old roomy. Tara says that when the police caught the second they shoot him (i knew that saw video) the bullet hit his penis and they had to remove it.

THATS'S FUNNY!!! he won't have to worry about who he fucks in prison, just who fucks him.

29. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO. GOOD NEWS

Right here is proof that karma, is indeed a bitch and has a sense of irony.

30. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO. GOOD NEWS

That's awesome. Karma is a bitch! RIP BEAUTIFUL HAYDEN....

31. Re: HAYDEN BROOKS INFO. GOOD NEWS

Karma is a bitch! That is why my life is so so so good! I try to be nice.

32. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Try?! Daddy YOU ARE nice. You definitely have some good karma coming your way. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. While searching online for any updates on this case. I happened onto this comment which was left at the bottom of one of the articles. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it's sickening nonetheless.

"CaptAdams35 said:
    I've been following this case and the comments for awhile now and have to say that it disheartens me to think that the majority of today's youth dismiss such a chaotically evil act as if it were nothing. Is it beyond their comprehension how disgusting this is? Have they become numb to the finality of death? There's no rewind, no reset, no do-overs, it's the complete and utter end of existence. I don't know which is more tragic, the actual destruction of human life or the ridiculous garbage I've been reading in response to these murders. A lot of you are truly lost and show little promise of hope, so this isn't directed at you. It would be a total waste of our time for you to read any further as you don't have the capacity to listen with your mind, heart, or soul (from the postings, you don't have any of the 3.

Focus on the facts here, this garbage got angry because his pregnant girlfriend quit paying his bills and went after her to destroy her and anyone else that got in his way. He knew she was pregnant, he knew Brooke was pregnant, and he committed the ultimate sin and destroyed God's greatest gift to man, life. He didn't hesitate, he didn't have a moment of clarity or compassion, he destroyed with malice and hate. He turned himself in because his name came up in the investigation immediately after the murders and he knew he wouldn't last a day on the streets without someone hunting him down and wrecking his ass. He was more scared of what would happen to him on the outside than he was of what would happen to him on the inside.

I would really like to see more people give this horrible event the respect it deserves and stop glorifying this piece of trash that did it. My grandfather used to say, "No matter how much you polish a turd, it's still just shit at the end of the day". May the victims and their families find peace and may the hammer of justice fall swiftly on this monster that carried out the executions of 6 undeserving victims.

Posted 02/12/2010 at 06:55:20 AM

34. I don't know why after all this time has elapsed, but for some reason I feel compelled to post this tonight.

I'm a decent looking guy, good job, nice car, etc. , and have never had any problem getting anything but "top shelf" females. I've had more than my share of beautiful women, and I am an extremely discerning individual. On the scale of 1-10 I rate my past girlfriends mostly 8's . I reserve a score of 9 or 10 for nothing less than supermodels.

Anyways, I digress...... My point is, Not once in my life have I ever considered even for a fleeting moment, paying for sex. Until.....

A little over a year ago, I happened to catch an episode of Cathouse, same one which aired last night it was, I believe? , and was captivated by this stunning brunette in glasses. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but this girl had me completely re-thinking my philosophy on paying for companionship. Within the next day or two, I found myself here trying to find out who this girl was, and found that she went by Hayden Brooks. Over the next month or so, I started researching making a trip out to NV.

The night I finally made up my mind to contact this girl. I came onto the message board, and found the threads about the shooting and fire. To say I was physically ill would be an understatement. Dumbfounded, stupified, totally blown away.....

I do seriously regret not making contact sooner. I truly regret that I'll never have the opportunity to meet this lovely flower. And as I have a 6 year old daughter with my girlfriend of 20 years, it breaks my heart to hear that Brooks daughter is going to be taken out of her home, and forced to live with what basically amounts to strangers.....

35. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I know I'm late in coming in on this, but there's only two words that come to my mind right now:

JUSTICE PREVAILS!!!!!

KelF and Dennis: the both of you are exactly right about karma. And another thing--it comes back to bite you when you least expect it. I firmly believe that.

Or as Tom Hanks' son Colin once told St. Louis radio personality JC Corcoran in an interview: "My dad always told me it takes just as much effort to be mean to people as it does to be nice. Always choose to be nice." One of the best pieces of advice I've ever heard, and something I try to live by every day.

Thanks again for the updates on Hayden Dennis; we all truly appreciate them.